ANTI-CATHOLICISM IN THE MEDIA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soooo, demanding that you guys tell the truth and not lie is "condescending"?
On what planet??

You can demand we do so without being a douche bag about it at the very least. But really, I could care less, do what you must, I don't even take the catholic church that serious to even be wasting my time discussing it with you about it ad infinitum. I have far more interesting things to discuss, that are actually worth my attention.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's fun! He's like a rottweiler on steroids foaming at the mouth and is on a short chain. He needs to start defending Christ, not his denominations lie, then maybe he will become a true Christian and not a wolf in sheep's clothing!
Actually - I've never been angry in the entire time I've been posting here.
I am here ion a "seek and destroy" mission. I seek out lies and destroy them so that others won't be seduced by them.

If you feel threatened by that - then maybe you should rethink the falsehoods you post.

Reactions: Helen

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can demand we do so without being a douche bag about it at the very least. But really, I could care less, do what you must, I don't even take the catholic church that serious to even be wasting my time discussing it with you about it ad infinitum. I have far more interesting things to discuss, that are actually worth my attention.
So, when you guys make up lies about the Catholic Church - that doesn't make YOU "douche bags"?
Lying is only wrong when a Catholic does it - is that it?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's fun! He's like a rottweiler on steroids foaming at the mouth and is on a short chain. He needs to start defending Christ, not his denominations lie, then maybe he will become a true Christian and not a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Well, I'm sure you all know that its not about Jesus Christ for him, its all about defending the doctrines of the Catholic church. I wouldn't even compare him to a rottweiler or a wolf. I have more respect for those creatures than that.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I'm sure you all know that its not about Jesus Christ for him, its all about defending the doctrines of the Catholic church. I wouldn't even compare him to a rottweiler or a wolf. I have more respect for those creatures than that.
Jesus compared His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5).
To defend His Church is to defend HIM.

That's a Scriptural truth that you guys just don't understand.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have never called anybody a "Liar" on this forum - ever.
Every post

I'm not the one who is lying - YOU are. I have proven this time and time again.

if you don't like me exposing your lies -

I have shown posts where all of you have lied - but you can't point to ONE post where I posted a lie.
Dont have to just go back and read your own posts. And I just showed you how you call people liars. Because apparently we all are except you, because you are exposing , "apparently" all our lies, that is a big way of calling us all liars.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every post

Dont have to just go back and read your own posts. And I just showed you how you call people liars. Because apparently we all are except you, because you are exposing , "apparently" all our lies, that is a big way of calling us all liars.
Wrong.

You can't show ONE lie I've told - nor can you show where I called somebody a "liar".
I merely exposed your lies.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I merely exposed your lies.
And that amounts to what?" you are calling us all liars" its all you know how to do, because if you are not, than how can you be exposing lies our .??? That sir is a contradiction. Either you are calling us liars by exposing our lies, or you are not and we are all telling the truth, which than it makes you a liar... does it not??

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then show me ONE post where I lied.
I have shown posts where all of you have lied - but you can't point to ONE post where I posted a lie.

Makes no difference to your lie. You will only lie about the lie. DENY , DENY, DENY=LIE! Now I just watch take note and laugh. What messes man can make, what evil they contrive.

con·trive
kənˈtrīv/
verb
verb: contrive; 3rd person present: contrives; past tense: contrived; past participle: contrived; gerund or present participle: contriving
  1. create or bring about (an object or a situation) by deliberate use of skill and artifice.
    "his opponents contrived a crisis"
    synonyms: bring about, engineer, manufacture, orchestrate, stage-manage, create, devise, concoct, construct, plan, fabricate, plot, hatch; More
    informalwangle, set up
    "his opponents contrived a cabinet crisis"
    • manage to do something foolish or create an undesirable situation.
      "the poor guy in some way contrived to hang himself"

What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. Deception is your name and it is shame upon your soul. It is the unaware, the vulnerable you pursue. Well, know.... this is a mark against you, you think you are gaining but you actually loose! Defend the Word, do not alter the word to what you want to believe. Speak the Word in Truth! You have SHOWN NO LIE in my post! My Post are built upon scripture your post are built upon the doctrine of men! They will burn and the smoke of her will go up forever!

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-8_19-22-17.png
    upload_2017-12-8_19-22-17.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea another Australian Archibishop up on charges, how many does it take before the blind can see......

Ask Hollywood, the media, Protestantism, Mormonism, politicians.....

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ask Hollywood, the media, Protestantism, Mormonism, politicians.....
It is the world and is of this world all of it.

All that is Hidden will be reveled

first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
Luk 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Seems its come to pass

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the world and is of this world all of it.

All that is Hidden will be reveled

first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
Luk 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Seems its come to pass

And you think true Christians have nothing worldly within them?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are in this world, the flesh is of this world, our Spirit is of God and belongs to Him.

No worldliness equals no sin. I know of no Christian without sin

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Makes no difference to your lie. You will only lie about the lie. DENY , DENY, DENY=LIE! Now I just watch take note and laugh. What messes man can make, what evil they contrive.
con·trive
kənˈtrīv/
verb
verb: contrive; 3rd person present: contrives; past tense: contrived; past participle: contrived; gerund or present participle: contriving
  1. create or bring about (an object or a situation) by deliberate use of skill and artifice.
    "his opponents contrived a crisis"
    synonyms: bring about, engineer, manufacture, orchestrate, stage-manage, create, devise, concoct, construct, plan, fabricate, plot, hatch; More
    informalwangle, set up
    "his opponents contrived a cabinet crisis"
    • manage to do something foolish or create an undesirable situation.
      "the poor guy in some way contrived to hang himself"

What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. Deception is your name and it is shame upon your soul. It is the unaware, the vulnerable you pursue. Well, know.... this is a mark against you, you think you are gaining but you actually loose! Defend the Word, do not alter the word to what you want to believe. Speak the Word in Truth! You have SHOWN NO LIE in my post! My Post are built upon scripture your post are built upon the doctrine of men! They will burn and the smoke of her will go up forever.
Translation:
“I can't present even ONE lie from any of your posts - so I'll post a lot of irrelevant nonsense instead.”

That's what I thought . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that amounts to what?" you are calling us all liars" its all you know how to do, because if you are not, than how can you be exposing lies our .??? That sir is a contradiction. Either you are calling us liars by exposing our lies, or you are not and we are all telling the truth, which than it makes you a liar... does it not??
No - I can expose your lies without resorting to name-calling.
You keep accusing me of name-calling - yet I haven't engaged in that at all.

Try being honest in at least ONE post . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No - I can expose your lies without resorting to name-calling.
You keep accusing me of name-calling - yet I haven't engaged in that at all.
Now explain to teh world how you can expose our lies if we are not liars??? It is what you are doing, so if we are not liars, how can you be exposing our lies, or is it you know we speak teh truth and you dont desire to be accused in front of God for tearing down His people. Too late, you did it yourself.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now explain to teh world how you can expose our lies if we are not liars??? It is what you are doing, so if we are not liars, how can you be exposing our lies, or is it you know we speak teh truth and you dont desire to be accused in front of God for tearing down His people. Too late, you did it yourself.
The difference is - I never "called" you a "Liar" as you have claimed.
Proving something and name-calling are two different things.