ANTI-CATHOLICISM IN THE MEDIA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
SEXUAL DEVIANTS WHO TRASHED CATHOLICISM
Many of those public figures who are now in the hot seat over allegations of sexual misconduct have a record of bashing Catholicism, oftentimes for the sexual offenses of a tiny minority of priests. To read our account of who they are, and what they said, click here.

This is Part I of a two-part series.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many of those public figures who are now in the hot seat over allegations of sexual misconduct have a record of bashing Catholicism, oftentimes for the sexual offenses of a tiny minority of priests. To read our account of who they are, and what they said, click here.

What does this have to do with anything. The Catholic Church is a small pool compared to the ocean of mainstream secular bums. It is obvious that a sexual deviant no matter what body of water he swims in- is offensive to the Lord. It is unfortunate that the RCC is not the exception, and could not avoid being clumped in with all the rest, with its share of sexual deviants. If you have to work so hard to defend a denomination maybe you should forget that and just focus on defending Christ and His teachings in TRUTH!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stop lying and I'll leave you alone.
Couldnt care less BOL, im not here for you. When you finally discover Jesus for yourself, you like Saul will find out who has being doing all the lying. You BOL are without excuse.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Right....

Because this is all about retaliation....not the victims of abuse

Lord have mercy

Reactions: Helen

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Couldnt care less BOL, im not here for you. When you finally discover Jesus for yourself, you like Saul will find out who has being doing all the lying. You BOL are without excuse.
Yes you DO care. If you didn't, you wouldn't complain when I expose you for lying . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right....

Because this is all about retaliation....not the victims of abuse

Lord have mercy
No - it's a case of their chickens coming home to roost, if I may borrow an expression.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't ,when I am following Christ's, and can be sure you are not!
Actually - you're following mjrhealth's example.
Don't worry, though - you have plenty of company here on this forum . . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes you DO care. If you didn't, you wouldn't complain when I expose you for lying .
Yes I do for all of our Lords people, I do care, you have a choice, like all the rest. a choice you refuse, to go to Christ. you know this bit.

Mat 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Yet you keep demanding they dont go to Him, that catholism is the only way, this bit

Mat_23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

To repeat myself, all you are doing is exposing yourself.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I do for all of our Lords people, I do care, you have a choice, like all the rest. a choice you refuse, to go to Christ. you know this bit.

Mat 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Yet you keep demanding they dont go to Him, that catholism is the only way, this bit

Mat_23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

To repeat myself, all you are doing is exposing yourself.
Like I keep telling you - if you don't like me exposing your lies - them don't lie any more.
God frowns on lies.

Opinions are fine - but lies are condemned by God.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Like I keep telling you - if you don't like me exposing your lies - them don't lie any more.
God frowns on lies.

Opinions are fine - but lies are condemned by God.
Amen, so now that you know that, you really are without excuse...

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, so now that you know that, you really are without excuse...
I'm not the one who is lying - YOU are. I have proven this time and time again.
You may hate what I say and you may hate Christ's Church - but you've never caught me in a lie . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You may hate what I say and you may hate Christ's Church - but you've never caught me in a lie . . .
Hate, lies,hypocrisy, is all you know, its all you speak of. where Love, seems to have being forgotten. Cant answer, just call them liars and hypocrits. Keep exposing yourself, we can all see already....

Reactions: Dcopymope

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate, lies,hypocrisy, is all you know, its all you speak of. where Love, seems to have being forgotten. Cant answer, just call them liars and hypocrits. Keep exposing yourself, we can all see already....

Which makes me wonder why people even bother having a conversation with him, with his condescending attitude.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have;). And you are not part of God's church. Stop hindering peoples growth!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you're lying again.
I have never called anybody a "Liar" on this forum - ever.

Consider yourself exposed.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which makes me wonder why people even bother having a conversation with him, with his condescending attitude.
Soooo, demanding that you guys tell the truth and not lie is "condescending"?
On what planet??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have;). And you are not part of God's church. Stop hindering peoples growth!
Then show me ONE post where I lied.
I have shown posts where all of you have lied - but you can't point to ONE post where I posted a lie.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's fun! He's like a rottweiler on steroids foaming at the mouth and is on a short chain. He needs to start defending Christ, not his denominations lie, then maybe he will become a true Christian and not a wolf in sheep's clothing!