ANTI-CATHOLICISM IN THE MEDIA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How had s that been working out for ya? Its not God never told you to hound liars in your opinion. That is not true at all. Where did I say it ok with God. But the fact is. He deals with them not you. You have one verse and you build your whole time in here on that one verse . I have 11 verses telling you to love. You dont have a single reason to argue in here for Christ none. All your doing is on that on verse. Your not even of the same denonmination that you want to protect. Bacuase it aint God any of you are trying to preserve. How stupid would that look. Man trying to preseve God. You do not have scripture telling you to get involved in this continual arguing and dragging one and other down. You are to build one and other UP but looks like far to many prefer doing the opposite , to what God actully told you to do. Love one and other and build UP one and other. Not drag down as you are doing. God does not need you to defend His cause ever.
And, as I told you before - the reason I'm on this forum is to dispel the lies and fairy tales that are told about the Church.
I told you that it is not to argue or even defend any point - but merely to expose these lies so that others who are sincerely seeking the truth will not be seduced by the lies.

If YOU saw a person continually stealing and telling those who are less educated that it is alright - would you just sit there and allow them to continue - or would you do your duty as a Christian and intervene? Your admonishments are very hypocritical .. .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oy vay - not another moronic "Mystery Babylon" post . . .

MOST reputable Protestant scholars have long-abandoned that ignoranat rubbish. >>>MMM what came from shinar will return to shinar >> That's What The Sword Of GodJesus
And it's just another asinine and misguided anti-Catholic slur.
Good grief - do your homework before making these embarrassingly ignorant statements . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
go right ahead BOL, and ill stop when you actually do something like glorify God, , tell the truth, or actually lift someone up. I plan on being around a log time. And yes you are right about one thing, it is "your" church, certainly doesnt belong to God.
Here's an open challenge to you:
Bring up ANY subject about the Church that you would like to discuss - and I'll debate you on the facts.

ANY subject - if you're courageous enough to have an intelligent conversation . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every post you make is either to ridicule people or about the catholic church, all you have to do, is go read your own posts. Or will yo be afraid that you may discover all that hypocrisy, you speak of.
Translation:
"You're right - I can't point to even ONE post where you "push" Catholic teaching on anybody - but I've stuck my foot so deep in my mouth I can't get it out."

That's what I thought . . .

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And, as I told you before - the reason I'm on this forum is to dispel the lies and fairy tales that are told about the Church.
I told you that it is not to argue or even defend any point - but merely to expose these lies so that others who are sincerely seeking the truth will not be seduced by the lies.

If YOU saw a person continually stealing and telling those who are less educated that it is alright - would you just sit there and allow them to continue - or would you do your duty as a Christian and intervene? Your admonishments are very hypocritical .. .
The Holy Ghost did not call you or lead you hear for that. You are not winning the argument/debate call it waht you like. You are called to love one and other and are not doing that in here are you? You are hear nearly one year and have converted none to your way of thinking/teaching. So it aint working. Please show me the love of Christ in your posts. Its not in your post. They may well we reasonably mannerd. But Christ is not in any of your posts. You are never ever been called to defend anything ever. You are on the forum to prove everyone wrong and you are wrong.
The fact is is I dont agree and you keep coming back you are trying to prove me wrong. As I said you are not called to do that. You have one scripture to defend you one. I have 11 telling you to love. I have even more telling you to forgive. Which is love anyway. The police deal with thieves not me or you.

Why on eartgh do you think God is incapable of dealing with everyone/ As far as You should know He does. Maybe you think God is failing? Maybe Gods not up to the task at hand. I believe God deals with everyone on earth as needed. You are not called to do what you re doing.
You have no scripture telling you. In fact it looks like you dont really know what God wants you to do?
Do you know what God called you to do. What if I was to bombard you with what you are not doing? I would be within my rights to do that according to the word of You. Please sit back and take some time. You really think you are called to hold up the word of almighty God because He cant?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Translation:
"You're right - I can't point to even ONE post where you "push" Catholic teaching on anybody - but I've stuck my foot so deep in my mouth I can't get it out."

That's what I thought . .
Hi BOL, hope you had a good sleep last night, guess you must only have a "wrong " side of the bed, cant wait for the day you actually glorify God, or treat someone nice, but not expecting much, we are called to love, did God provide you with an exemption???

Joh_13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bring up ANY subject about the Church that you would like to discuss - and I'll debate you on the facts.

ANY subject - if you're courageous enough to have an intelligent conversation .
Where do we start with Peter where it all begins.. And is it possible you can do it without shouting or is it you simply cant. Mind you when one cant even get teh correct translation of "ecclesia", nothing to do with church, i do not hold much hope, ..

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't, where'd you get that from?

Forgiveness is not the same as praying for someone you could honestly care less for. I may forgive you for putting a gun to my brothers head, but you can shove it up your anus if you think I'll be the one praying for you. You got plenty of pastors to do that for you.

This is the debate section of the forum. If you don't like debate, then stay out of it, real simple.

Do you seriously believe its going to matter the way we spread truth to someone as haughty as people like BreadofLife? I have a bridge I can sell to you for pennies on the dollar.

BreadofLife is not my enemy and ain't never did a hot damn thing to me. I don't take him that seriously to even give him that kind of credit, so I have nothing to be forgiving him for.
Well if the word of God superceeds the forum. Then you dont have the right to do in the forum what you are doing. fighting and arguing all day every day. wheres the scripture for that?

If you dont for give God will not forgive you. So that would mean you are out and not forgiven. You cant justify with scripture what you are saying in the forum. So it looks like you have your own bible you wrote. Cause what you are saying is not from God.

Why would you tell a brother to go away if you dont like fighting. Where did Jesus like fighting and where did he tell a concerned brother to go away?
Every thing you are saying has satan delighted for the devision. He came to steal. The truth. and you are all helping there with fighting and arguing.
He steal your joy and many others and there are many helping him there. steal kill destroy steal kill destroy. satan is in here having a great time and many in here are helping him as you destroy each other verbally. Why do you keep reffering to the forum. You aint under no forum rules your under Gods 24/7 You cant hide behing no forum rules.

I seriously belive it matters to God He told you how to share the good news but in here it does not look like anything any sane person would come near. I know nicer people in the pubs. I know drug addicts who dont speak the way some do in here.. Same for achoholics These guys actully share and show more love than I see among Christians trying to defend what they think is right. Even they way you spoke to me in this post is foul languge. If Jesus was sitting with me and you would you say what you said? No you would not. But Christ is so far away its ok to talk like you do cause who knows if Hes even coming back anyways eh.
Bread of life has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Ghost did not call you or lead you hear for that. You are not winning the argument/debate call it waht you like. You are called to love one and other and are not doing that in here are you? You are hear nearly one year and have converted none to your way of thinking/teaching. So it aint working. Please show me the love of Christ in your posts. Its not in your post. They may well we reasonably mannerd. But Christ is not in any of your posts. You are never ever been called to defend anything ever. You are on the forum to prove everyone wrong and you are wrong.
The fact is is I dont agree and you keep coming back you are trying to prove me wrong. As I said you are not called to do that. You have one scripture to defend you one. I have 11 telling you to love. I have even more telling you to forgive. Which is love anyway. The police deal with thieves not me or you.

Why on eartgh do you think God is incapable of dealing with everyone/ As far as You should know He does. Maybe you think God is failing? Maybe Gods not up to the task at hand. I believe God deals with everyone on earth as needed. You are not called to do what you re doing.
You have no scripture telling you. In fact it looks like you dont really know what God wants you to do?
Do you know what God called you to do. What if I was to bombard you with what you are not doing? I would be within my rights to do that according to the word of You. Please sit back and take some time. You really think you are called to hold up the word of almighty God because He cant?
Apparently, you're nor reading my responses.

I've already explained to you in great detail that I'm not here to debate and argue.
My SOLE purpose is to expose the filthy lies that many here hurl at the Catholic Church. It's very EASY to expose their lies - but only those who are well-catechized can do it.

There are many others who are still seeking the truth and are easily seduced by these lies.
That's where I come in.

Ephesians 5:11-12
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Psalm 94:16
Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will stand for me against those who practice iniquity?

James 5:20
let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.

You are either FOR the Truth - or you are against it (Matt. 12:30) . . .

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

ANY subject - if you're courageous enough to have an intelligent conversation . . .
There it is look at my knowledge. The bible says knowledge puffs up a man. I never seen a clear example. Come fight me on any subject. Come on man look at what your doing here.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do we start with Peter where it all begins.. And is it possible you can do it without shouting or is it you simply cant. Mind you when one cant even get teh correct translation of "ecclesia", nothing to do with church, i do not hold much hope, ..
I've never "shouted" on this forum.
"Shouting" in the written form requires exclamation points (!!). This is a rudimentary lesson of the English language.

Now - whenever you're willing - I'm right here to have a discussion, so go ahead with your first issue . . .

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently, you're nor reading my responses.

I've already explained to you in great detail that I'm not here to debate and argue.
My SOLE purpose is to expose the filthy lies that many here hurl at the Catholic Church. It's very EASY to expose their lies - but only those who are well-catechized can do it.

There are many others who are still seeking the truth and are easily seduced by these lies.
That's where I come in.

Ephesians 5:11-12
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Psalm 94:16
Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will stand for me against those who practice iniquity?

James 5:20
let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.

You are either FOR the Truth - or you are against it (Matt. 12:30) . . .
As I said I have made a point. But I will not continue, as I dont have to be last to post or force youto except anything I say. I am not called to do that. There is scripture to justify telling a brother. after that its up to you.. I told you. You dont except what I said with scripture. Thats ok.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There it is look at my knowledge. The bible says knowledge puffs up a man. I never seen a clear example. Come fight me on any subject. Come on man look at what your doing here.
And ignorance is condemned in Scripture . . .

Prov. 8:5

O simple ones, learn prudence; O fools, learn sense.
Prov. 19:2
Desire without knowledge is not good, and whoever makes haste with his feet misses his way.

Ephesians 4:18

They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.

Acts 17:30

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture is so easy. God can not go against His word.
Then, explain to me how there are tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering Protestant sects - teaching different doctrines that are as different as night and day - and each claiming to have the "Truth".

Some
believe in baptismal regeneration, while others do not.
Somebelieve in soul-sleep, while others do not.
Somebelieve in the total depravity of man, while others do not.
Somebelieve in the Holy Trinity, while others do not.
Somebelieve in doctrine of “once saved, always saved”, while others do not.
Somebelieve in a pre-tribulation “Rapture”, while others do not.
Somebelieve that only those who were predestined will make it to heaven, while others do not.
Somebelieve that some were predestined for hell, while others do not.
Somebelieve in a woman’s right to choose abortion, while others do not.
Some believe that practicing homosexuality is a sin, while others do not.
Most believe in contraception, while others do not – and the list goes on.

How is this possible?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've never "shouted" on this forum.
"Shouting" in the written form requires exclamation points (!!). This is a rudimentary lesson of the English language.

Now - whenever you're willing - I'm right here to have a discussion, so go ahead with your first issue .
Really, this is your signature, everyone else seems fine without it are you special..??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture is so easy. God can not go against His word.
Don't fool yourself. Scripture is not "so easy".
If it were - there wouldn't be the splintered mess of tens of thousands of Protestant sects.

There wold only be ONE Church as Jesus prayed for (John 17:20-23).
He only gave that ONE Church the Authority to teach in His name.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, this is your signature, everyone else seems fine without it are you special..??
Does this mean that you're NOT willing to have an intelligent discussion - or that you're simply unable to?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then, explain to me how there are tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering Protestant sects - teaching different doctrines that are as different as night and day - and each claiming to have the "Truth".
And you BOL are just another one of them something you seem to fail to get.

How do YOU know what the Holy Ghost called me to do?
Certainly wasnt to kill Gods children, im sure Saul though teh same,m while He was killing them to.