ANTI-CATHOLICISM IN THE MEDIA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said I have made a point. But I will not continue, as I dont have to be last to post or force youto except anything I say. I am not called to do that. There is scripture to justify telling a brother. after that its up to you.. I told you. You dont except what I said with scripture. Thats ok.
Actually - you didn't make a point - you made some incorrect statements.
You completely ignored what I told you before about why I was here and, instead, tried to impart your false judgement on me.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Does this mean that you're NOT willing to have an intelligent discussion - or that you're simply unable to?
Find it hard BOL yours are not as intelligent as you think, is it even possible to discuss teh things of God without catholsim creeping in?? I seriuosy doubt it. Remember Peter,

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

See Jesus is building his ecclesia on "revelation" something that comes form God, that you cant get from study nor mens religions or doctrines, and clearly all you teach is what man has taught you and understood yourself, and that is why you choose to lie about Peter and the Pope, and you choose to believe your church and your pope than God, See this is teh first lie that your church is built on, if you cant even get this right than its pointless, since all you do is argue.

Reactions: Dcopymope

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you BOL are just another one of them something you seem to fail to get.
Actually - history shows us just the opposite.
The Catholic Church is the Original Tree from which Protestantism splintered - NOT the other way around.
Certainly wasnt to kill Gods children, im sure Saul though teh same,m while He was killing them to.
And, as I've schooled you before, my historically-bankrupt friend - your Protestant sects have just as much blood on their hands.
Do your homework . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Find it hard BOL yours are not as intelligent as you think, is it even possible to discuss teh things of God without catholsim creeping in?? I seriuosy doubt it. Remember Peter,

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

See Jesus is building his ecclesia on "revelation" something that comes form God, that you cant get from study nor mens religions or doctrines, and clearly all you teach is what man has taught you and understood yourself, and that is why you choose to lie about Peter and the Pope, and you choose to believe your church and your pope than God, See this is teh first lie that your church is built on, if you cant even get this right than its pointless, since all you do is argue.
And again I ask: Does this mean that you're NOT willing to have an intelligent discussion - or that you're simply unable to?

I gave you the advantage of presenting your gripes on ANY subject about the Church - and you couldn't even do that.
Instead, you've chosen to continue your insane tirades.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually - history shows us just the opposite.
The Catholic Church is the Original Tree from which Protestantism splintered - NOT the other way around.
Actually it does not, see you cant even start this on the truth, you splintered from Jesus when you put your pope on authority and replaced Jesus. Ph look not a single bold letter...

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it does not, see you cant even start this on the truth, you splintered from Jesus when you put your pope on authority and replaced Jesus. Ph look not a single bold letter...
So - it that just another insane tirade - or is this the subject you want to discuss?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And again I ask: Does this mean that you're NOT willing to have an intelligent discussion - or that you're simply unable to?

I gave you the advantage of presenting your gripes on ANY subject about the Church - and you couldn't even do that.
Instead, you've chosen to continue your insane tirades.
Yes BOL we know you have serious problems, and belittling people is the onyy way you can deal with it, this is a Christian forum is it not possible for you to discuss Christ, I seriously doubt it, you have a religion to defend,like the JWS and the Mormans and SDA, all built on lies.

Reactions: Dcopymope

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So - it that just another insane tirade - or is this the subject you want to discuss?
Back to teh begining, Jesus is building His ecclesia on Revelation, its in your"cannon", now when you get this right we will go on...

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes BOL we know you have serious problems, and belittling people is the onyy way you can deal with it, this is a Christian forum is it not possible for you to discuss Christ, I seriously doubt it, you have a religion to defend,like the JWS and the Mormans and SDA, all built on lies.
Back to teh begining, Jesus is building His ecclesia on Revelation, its in your"cannon", now when you get this right we will go on...
Soooo - are we going to have an intelligent conversation or are you just going to keep getting angry and attacking the Church?

Again - I am giving you an advantage here. You can present ANY grip you have and I will respond so we can have an intelligent conversation. Now - are we going to have one - or can I just expect more of the same drivel?

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Then, explain to me how there are tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering Protestant sects - teaching different doctrines that are as different as night and day - and each claiming to have the "Truth".

Some
believe in baptismal regeneration, while others do not.
Somebelieve in soul-sleep, while others do not.
Somebelieve in the total depravity of man, while others do not.
Somebelieve in the Holy Trinity, while others do not.
Somebelieve in doctrine of “once saved, always saved”, while others do not.
Somebelieve in a pre-tribulation “Rapture”, while others do not.
Somebelieve that only those who were predestined will make it to heaven, while others do not.
Somebelieve that some were predestined for hell, while others do not.
Somebelieve in a woman’s right to choose abortion, while others do not.
Some believe that practicing homosexuality is a sin, while others do not.
Most believe in contraception, while others do not – and the list goes on.

How is this possible?
Because there the same as you

Reactions: mjrhealth

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Don't fool yourself. Scripture is not "so easy".
If it were - there wouldn't be the splintered mess of tens of thousands of Protestant sects.

There wold only be ONE Church as Jesus prayed for (John 17:20-23).
He only gave that ONE Church the Authority to teach in His name.
I aint kidding no one. scripture is easy come like a child and be taught. The Holy Ghost will teach you all things. Is that not what God said?
So its simple.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I aint kidding no one. scripture is easy come like a child and be taught. The Holy Ghost will teach you all things. Is that not what God said?
So its simple.
No, He didn't.
Jesus told the leaders of His Church - the Apostles - that the Holy Spirit would guide the Church to all Truth. He never made this promise to each individual.

Don't believe me? I'll prove it to you.

In Acts 8, we see where Philip comes across an Ethiopian eunuch who is reading the Scriptures but is confused. Philip asks him if he understands what he is reading - and the eunuch says:
Acts 3:31
“How can I,” he said, “unless someone EXPLAINS it to me?”

Jesus commissioned His CHURCH to teach all nations (Matt. 28:16-20).
If the Holy Spirit taught each individual the Scriptures - then there would only be ONE Church, not the tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects of Protestantism that teach different doctrines while ALL claiming to have the "Truth".

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pointing to a completely irrelevant verse that had nothing to do with Matt. 5:14-16 doesn't make you right.
It just shows your desperation.
And that is your point of error.

On the contrary, Matthew 5:14-16 is most relevant to the fork in the road at Matthew 16:13-19, where some like yourself returned to following the flesh rather than the spirit of God that was promised...promised, literally in the same sentence.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Soooo - are we going to have an intelligent conversation or are you just going to keep getting angry and attacking the Church?
Couldt give a rats ass about teh RC church, it is your religion it is what you have chosen over God and Jesus and the truth, see BOL Jesus is the truth, in Him there is no lie, so every time you deny the truth, you deny Him, as you have done on countless occasions, Now shall we get back to Peter, since this little bit in the bible is the foundation of all your lies. And again I must reiterate, teh best thing the RC church ever did, was show me everything that God is not, I just thank God that even He can overcome the religious, if they would but let Him.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is your point of error.

On the contrary, Matthew 5:14-16 is most relevant to the fork in the road at Matthew 16:13-19, where some like yourself returned to following the flesh rather than the spirit of God that was promised...promised, literally in the same sentence.
No - you claimed that Jesus was speaking of Israel in Matt. 5:14-16 - when He was teaching ALL of us.
As I said - by that twisted logic - we don't need the Gospel because it's not directed at us anyway.

What ignorance.

2 Pet. 3:16
His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No, He didn't.
Jesus told the leaders of His Church - the Apostles - that the Holy Spirit would guide the Church to all Truth. He never made this promise to each individual.

Don't believe me? I'll prove it to you.

In Acts 8, we see where Philip comes across an Ethiopian eunuch who is reading the Scriptures but is confused. Philip asks him if he understands what he is reading - and the eunuch says:
Acts 3:31
“How can I,” he said, “unless someone EXPLAINS it to me?”

Jesus commissioned His CHURCH to teach all nations (Matt. 28:16-20).
If the Holy Spirit taught each individual the Scriptures - then there would only be ONE Church, not the tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects of Protestantism that teach different doctrines while ALL claiming to have the "Truth".
So who taught me to walk in power. I clearly see you want to fight with everyone no matter what you are correct and we are all wrong. Thats ok. carry on regardless.

He never had the Holy Ghost he was not baptised. simple. You have need of no man to teach you oops. The Holy Ghost will indeed teach all men all things :)

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEs its supposed to be teh Holy Spirit, who leads us into the truth, not error as you speak.
Then again - explain the tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering Protestant sects - teaching different doctrines that are as different as night and day - and each claiming to have been led by the Holy Spirit.

What a mess . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So who taught me to walk in power. I clearly see you want to fight with everyone no matter what you are correct and we are all wrong. Thats ok. carry on regardless.

He never had the Holy Ghost he was not baptised. simple. You have need of no man to teach you oops. The Holy Ghost will indeed teach all men all things :)
Soooo, Jesus lied to the Apostles when He commissioned them to TEACH all nations??
Explain.