ANTI-CATHOLICISM IN THE MEDIA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Couldt give a rats ass about teh RC church, it is your religion it is what you have chosen over God and Jesus and the truth, see BOL Jesus is the truth, in Him there is no lie, so every time you deny the truth, you deny Him, as you have done on countless occasions, Now shall we get back to Peter, since this little bit in the bible is the foundation of all your lies. And again I must reiterate, teh best thing the RC church ever did, was show me everything that God is not, I just thank God that even He can overcome the religious, if they would but let Him.
Your potty-mouth notwithstanding - if it's Scriptural evidence about Peter's leadership you want - here you go . . .

As you know, the Lord said to Peter, “And so I say to you, you are Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.”

Many non-Catholics believe Peter is not the Rock but that the Rock refers to his confession of faith. It couldn’t be Peter because the Greek words used here are Petros, meaning, small stone and Petra, meaning, large mass of rock. They say that the Rock is Jesus because he is referred to as Rock elsewhere, including, Matt. 21:42 and 1 Pet. 2:3-8. The problem with this is that Jesus didn’t speak Greek to his Apostles - he spoke Aramaic.

What Jesus actually said was, “And so I say to you, you are Kepha, and upon this rock Kepha I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.”

This is why St. Peter is referred to as Cephas in many of St. Paul’s letters, because Cephas is the closest Greek transliteration of the Aramaic, Kepha.

There is another problem for the you. Petra is a feminine Greek noun and could hardly be used to describe a man, so the word was translated as Petros in Scripture because it was being used in reference to a man. Jesus clearly appointed St. Peter as earthly head of the Church and Chief Apostle here in Matthew’s Gospel as well as Luke 22:31-32, where he told Peter that He prayed ONLY for him to strengthen the other Apostles in his absence and in John 21:15-19, where he told Peter 3 times to feed his sheep.

In Rev. 21:14, we read that the the Holy City in Heaven are built upon TWELVE foundations - and they have the Apostles' names on them. Matt. 10:3 refers tpo Peter as "Protos" (first) - even though he was NOT the first Apostle chosen.

1. God renamed Abram to Abraham when He made him the 'Father of a Multitude of Nations', in Gen 17:5. HE gave Abraham 'primacy' over all other men.
2. God renamed Sara to Sarah when HE made her the 'Mother of Nations' in Gen 17:15-16. HE gave Sarah 'primacy' over all other women.
3. God renamed Jacob to Israel, the name of the Jewish Nation, and Jacob became the first Israeli in Gen 32:29, 35:10.
4. God renamed Simon to Peter in Matt 16:18, thus giving him 'primacy' over all of the Apostles. Why else would God give a new name to Simon?

Finally - Peter is mentioned FAR more than any person in the NT other than Jesus.

Your turn - and try to keep it clean and intelligent . . .

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - you claimed that Jesus was speaking of Israel in Matt. 5:14-16 - when He was teaching ALL of us.
As I said - by that twisted logic - we don't need the Gospel because it's not directed at us anyway.

What ignorance.

2 Pet. 3:16
His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.
And that is your point of error.

On the contrary, Matthew 5:14-16 is most relevant to the fork in the road at Matthew 16:13-19, where some like yourself returned to following the flesh rather than the spirit of God that was promised...promised, literally in the same sentence.
It's not Matthew 5:14-16, but this passage that I quoted, that is relevant to your departure from Christ's church and the spirit of God:

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

As for teaching us all...since you missed the fork in the road of following the spirit of God in the building of Christ's church of Matthew 16, you are not qualified to comment. And you call me ignorant.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not Matthew 5:14-16, but this passage that I quoted, that is relevant to your departure from Christ's church and the spirit of God:

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

As for teaching us all...since you missed the fork in the road of following the spirit of God in the building of Christ's church of Matthew 16, you are not qualified to comment. And you call me ignorant.
Still refusing to understand that the Church is physical as well as spiritual, I see.
Tell me, if you slice your finger - do you bleed - or does the knife just magically pass through?

Christ's Church is comprised of PEOPLE - not just spirits. People have TWO natures.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Soooo, Jesus lied to the Apostles when He commissioned them to TEACH all nations??
Explain.
Oh dear patheticly simple. They were the start of the good news Go tell the all things I told you. simple. and not a catholic in site or a pope or a chapel. Scripture clearly says you have need of NO man to teach you. Simple. The apostles never taught me nothing or you for that matter. They were long gone home since. Total simplicity

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then again - explain the tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering Protestant sects - teaching different doctrines that are as different as night and day - and each claiming to have been led by the Holy Spirit.

What a mess .
well you see all seed of the Great Whore like mother like daughter, yes a great mess all started when your religion rejected Christ for the pope, catholism and its doctrines,

1Sa_8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

and Jesus again reiterating

Mar 10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
Mar 10:43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:

Like I said your religion rejected Jesus that He would rule and rein over you, you choose your pope and all your hierarchy to rule and rein over you.

There is but one head of the church, im sure you know this bit.

Col_1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

But you raised up teh pope above even Him.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your potty-mouth notwithstanding - if it's Scriptural evidence about Peter's leadership you want - here you go . . .

As you know, the Lord said to Peter, “And so I say to you, you are Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.”

Many non-Catholics believe Peter is not the Rock but that the Rock refers to his confession of faith. It couldn’t be Peter because the Greek words used here are Petros, meaning, small stone and Petra, meaning, large mass of rock. They say that the Rock is Jesus because he is referred to as Rock elsewhere, including, Matt. 21:42 and 1 Pet. 2:3-8. The problem with this is that Jesus didn’t speak Greek to his Apostles - he spoke Aramaic.

What Jesus actually said was, “And so I say to you, you are Kepha, and upon this rock Kepha I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.”

This is why St. Peter is referred to as Cephas in many of St. Paul’s letters, because Cephas is the closest Greek transliteration of the Aramaic, Kepha.

There is another problem for the you. Petra is a feminine Greek noun and could hardly be used to describe a man, so the word was translated as Petros in Scripture because it was being used in reference to a man. Jesus clearly appointed St. Peter as earthly head of the Church and Chief Apostle here in Matthew’s Gospel as well as Luke 22:31-32, where he told Peter that He prayed ONLY for him to strengthen the other Apostles in his absence and in John 21:15-19, where he told Peter 3 times to feed his sheep.

In Rev. 21:14, we read that the the Holy City in Heaven are built upon TWELVE foundations - and they have the Apostles' names on them. Matt. 10:3 refers tpo Peter as "Protos" (first) - even though he was NOT the first Apostle chosen.

1. God renamed Abram to Abraham when He made him the 'Father of a Multitude of Nations', in Gen 17:5. HE gave Abraham 'primacy' over all other men.
2. God renamed Sara to Sarah when HE made her the 'Mother of Nations' in Gen 17:15-16. HE gave Sarah 'primacy' over all other women.
3. God renamed Jacob to Israel, the name of the Jewish Nation, and Jacob became the first Israeli in Gen 32:29, 35:10.
4. God renamed Simon to Peter in Matt 16:18, thus giving him 'primacy' over all of the Apostles. Why else would God give a new name to Simon?

Finally - Peter is mentioned FAR more than any person in the NT other than Jesus.

Your turn - and try to keep it clean and intelligent . . .
Actually Christiani9ty is about Christ, or have you not noticed, you religion is an example of what happen when men take charge, a great abomination like all things men create. You are just towing the party line and it is all garbage. Garbage in garbage out. And Christ is our foundation He is teh rock upon which we stand, but you would rather men. Such a waste of time, but someone must stand in teh Gap. And as I said, did God give you permission to not love as HE loves, as for potty mouth, go read all your wonderfull posts, you ll need plenty of sanitaion napkins by teh time you are finished,

I come here to glory in God and tehj Love of Christ and al i get is religion, pharisses, lawyers and teachers, teh worst of teh worst.

Reactions: Dcopymope

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh dear patheticly simple. They were the start of the good news Go tell the all things I told you. simple. and not a catholic in site or a pope or a chapel. Scripture clearly says you have need of NO man to teach you. Simple. The apostles never taught me nothing or you for that matter. They were long gone home since. Total simplicity
The only "simplicity" in this post is your simplistic understanding of the Scriptures.
1 John 2:27 speaks of not having to be taught of our anointing by the Holy Spirit. In other words, nobody can experience that FOR you.

Jesus commanded the leaders of His Church to TEACH:

Matt. 28:18-20

“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and TEACHING them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Paul tells us that there are many members of the Body of Christ - including TEACHERS:

1 Cor. 12:28-30

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third TEACHERS, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all TEACHERS? Do all work miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues[d]? Do all interpret? 31 Now eagerly desire the greater gifts.

It's a shame that YOU have such a disregard for Word of God . . .

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still refusing to understand that the Church is physical as well as spiritual, I see.
Tell me, if you slice your finger - do you bleed - or does the knife just magically pass through?

Christ's Church is comprised of PEOPLE - not just spirits. People have TWO natures.
Again, this is where you are wrong. People have two natures, but the church (of Christ) does not. Take a lesson:

Hebrews 12:23
to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Romans 8:28-30
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MMM>Pope Francis washes feet of Muslim migrants, says we’re all “children of the same God” MMM another big foot in the mouth>>
Pope Francis make of these Qur’an verses, were he to know about them (as he almost certainly does not):

Christians have forgotten part of the divine revelations they received: “From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.” — Qur’an 5:14

Jesus is not the Son of God: “O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not “Three” – Cease! (it is) better for you! – Allah is only One Allah. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.” — Qur’an 4:171

“It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is.” — Qur’an 19:35

Those who believe that Jesus is God’s Son are accursed: “The Jews call ‘Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! ” — Qur’an 9:30

Jesus was not crucified: “And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah’s messenger – they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.” — Qur’an 4:157 Mystery Babylon at its BEST>> Bashing comes easy when your a minion of satan but try to say your CHRIST LIKE!! You can smell it a mile away!Enjoy

Scripture does not lie. The Koran is a lie, a lie not rejected by the Pope! Those for the the LIES of the Pope will never let go of them. They and their like are the reason the Harlot exist. These false teachers have made the Vatican a den of thieves! There is no denying what the Koran says, or what the Pope has said about Islam. That in and of itself, is enough for him to be excommunicated from the body of Christ. He is , and he will know it when it is time. The ardent Pope supporters do not even support the basic tenets of the faith. Now, do not get me wrong, I do believe there have been decent God fearing people who have worked God's will in the RCC, it has been around too long to not have- and their very works condemn much of what this Pope says. Certain people here who are Catholic ignore the true believers in this denomination and embrace the liars.

It is funny how (Kepha1) and (Bread of Life) bloviate about a Pope who has openly mocked Christ by embracing false teachers and their faiths, yet ignore true teachers from their denomination who condemn such HERESY. You will know them by their fruits. It is not complicated what you are saying. Now, I know you are Protestant, I disagree with much , not all, but much of what they believe concerning interpretation of scripture and Mother of our Lord but not their stand on Papal Infallibility. You are speaking a truth about the false teachings of Pope Francis, and truth is truth. Kepha and Bread do not realize they do not have to follow the Pope off a cliff and can still stand for the truths they embrace in their denomination, The Word of God. This is how you know what they follow. The Pope is their begin and end all, though it is Christ who will make or break you. They forego truth for tradition.

What is the meaning of a Harlot? It means a woman who prostitutes herself to many different men. Well, in regards to spiritual prostitution it is a religious organization that gives herself to many religions and government rulers. Now a spiritual harlot is unfaithful to whom? Does this mean the harlot is some other religion which obviously rejects Christ and never had Him to begin with? In that case what is the big deal! Is Buddhism the harlot, Hinduism , Islam, ex... . We know what they are faithful in- rejecting Christ. They never had Christ. What is a harlots adulteries? Or is she called a harlot because of her adulteries? So, does this mean she once was faithful? Were any of these religions and many more like them ever faithful to Christ?

The harlot is a label for an unfaithful religious organization which has power and rides on the back of the beast system. The world leaders primarily meet with the Popes at the Vatican they do not meet as part of their political tenet, with other religions as ardently, because the harlot has the most power. Not only do world leaders meet with the Pope but entertainers as well. Curious?
No other religious organization has the power the Vatican has over world leaders. She prostitutes herself to the kings of the earth. She is drunk with the blood of the saints. From the saints which believers venerate and give alms and donations to the church on behalf of, she has grown rich. No other organization can claim this of its parishioners to such a degree. The Harlot is as such because of her adulteries, not because of faithfulness. The word adulteries is a clue that she has had a VOW of FAITHFULNESS which she has been unfaithful to. God Bless!

Last edited:

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh dear patheticly simple. They were the start of the good news Go tell the all things I told you. simple. and not a catholic in site or a pope or a chapel. Scripture clearly says you have need of NO man to teach you. Simple
Scripture clearly says individual Bible readers can't teach themselves. John was addressing the whole Church that he already taught. That's what he means by "no man". It's not a license to teach whatever anybody wants. You are reading into a verse what isn't there.
The apostles never taught me nothing or you for that matter. They were long gone home since. Total simplicity
The Apostles wrote the NT. Their successors put the books together. It's called the canon of Scripture. Without that, we would have no sure way of knowing what books belong in the Bible. The final list of books was realized by Catholic bishops in 397 AD. Don't sever your own roots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Scripture clearly says individual Bible readers can't teach themselves. John was addressing the whole Church that he already taught. That's what he means by "no man". It's not a license to teach whatever anybody wants. You are reading into a verse what isn't there. The Apostles wrote the NT. Their successors put the books together. It's called the canon of Scripture. Without that, we would have no sure way of knowing what books belong in the Bible. The final list of books was realized by Catholic bishops in 397 AD. Don't sever your own roots.
Says you. Fine. I know what gets me out of bed. I dont need to argue forever on it. I know who teaches me and it is never been a man. and I never ever heard a priest. So someone is teaching me. And I have signs following me. Wonder how that can be. Ooops

I have one root its in Christ

Last edited:

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The only "simplicity" in this post is your simplistic understanding of the Scriptures.
1 John 2:27 speaks of not having to be taught of our anointing by the Holy Spirit. In other words, nobody can experience that FOR you.

Jesus commanded the leaders of His Church to TEACH:

Matt. 28:18-20

“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and TEACHING them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Paul tells us that there are many members of the Body of Christ - including TEACHERS:

1 Cor. 12:28-30

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third TEACHERS, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all TEACHERS? Do all work miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues[d]? Do all interpret? 31 Now eagerly desire the greater gifts.

It's a shame that YOU have such a disregard for Word of God . . .
You carry on regardless mate. As I said I dont have a need like I used to to tell you what I think continually. I told you what I thought. and You rejected it. Thats ok. free will use it. as I will.

I love my simplicity like a child? Very child like. Just as scripture tells us. I could do what you like doing and argue all day. I really dont like that.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
no man". It's not a license to teach whatever anybody wants. You are reading into a verse what isn't there.
You just did.

1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Oh that anointing that one from God,

Rom_8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
1Jn_3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

but how can you have something when you dont believe God and would rather believe man, or when you deny revelation which Christ is building His people on. I guess the religious are not His people, they keep admitting it.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Says you. Fine. I know what gets me out of bed. I dont need to argue forever on it. I know who teaches me and it is never been a man. and I never ever heard a priest. So someone is teaching me. And I have signs following me. Wonder how that can be. Ooops

I have one root its in ChristYou carry on regardless mate. As I said I dont have a need like I used to to tell you what I think continually. I told you what I thought. and You rejected it. Thats ok. free will use it. as I will.

I love my simplicity like a child? Very child like. Just as scripture tells us. I could do what you like doing and argue all day. I really dont like that.
Hebrews 13:17 says, "Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you."

When was the expiry date for this verse?

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hebrews 13:17 says, "Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you."

When was the expiry date for this verse?
I was not here to debate. I was here to tell you about all the arguing and how it does not represent Christ. and now you trying to hook me in :)
I dont do debate and argue. I pass on what I believe and am done.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was not here to debate. I was here to tell you about all the arguing and how it does not represent Christ. and now you trying to hook me in :)
I dont do debate and argue. I pass on what I believe and am done.
You miss the point of the question. If you are anti-church, anti-institutional, anti-authority, then you need to be challenged. Hebrews 13:17 I don't want to argue either but it looks to me you haven't thought things through.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You carry on regardless mate. As I said I dont have a need like I used to to tell you what I think continually. I told you what I thought. and You rejected it. Thats ok. free will use it. as I will.

That's all fine and dandy - but don't deny what the Scriptures are saying.
There are indeed teachers - and to reject this is to reject the Word of God.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, this is where you are wrong. People have two natures, but the church (of Christ) does not. Take a lesson:

Hebrews 12:23
to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Romans 8:28-30
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
And it's ALSO physical . . .

Matt. 5:13-16
“You are the salt of the EARTH. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. “You are the light of the WORLD. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Matt. 24:34-36
“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

Make NO mistake - the Word of God assures us that His Church is PHYSICAL as well as Spiritual.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I aint debating
That's all fine and dandy - but don't deny what the Scriptures are saying.
There are indeed teachers - and to reject this is to reject the Word of God.
I told you already. I dont need anything from anyone. I dont need to prove you wrong. I dont need you to believe what I believe. All I have to do is love you. And do what Christ told me to do.

Reactions: amadeus and aspen

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You miss the point of the question. If you are anti-church, anti-institutional, anti-authority, then you need to be challenged. Hebrews 13:17 I don't want to argue either but it looks to me you haven't thought things through.
Doesnt matter to me what you think is right or wrong. I dont have the same need to fill a gap that you have. I dont want to one argue. or even debate with you or anyone for that matter. I have many scriptures telling me what to do. and it has nothing to do with the things you are involved in in here.

Reactions: amadeus and aspen