Anti_Christ , False Prophet Will Be Nephilim?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mark of the Beast is a spiritual mark and the verse below explains why it's recipients are condemned.

Revelation 13
12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

default_sad030.gif

Interesting thought but the beast and his kingdom are an attempt to counterfeit the kingdom of God (as in the Masonic utopian prophecies.) The satanic imitation kingdom is a carnal one, not a spiritual one. People are spiritually dead until God breathes new life into them. What I have difficulty with is reconciling what Jesus said Himself to what the book of the revelation says regarding the "mark of the beast." Jesus said that all sin could be forgiven but one, the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit , so it would seem to me, for the scripture to be unbroken, that the mark is a form of such blasphemy against the Spirit of Christ.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, believe it or not, there are some people that believe that Revelation was not written in chronological order............imagine that hey? These people actually believe that every other book was written in an orderly fashion like anyone with common sense would write a book, except Revelation. I would have to conclude that God must be an idiot since he had no intention of Revelation being a readable, easily comprehensible text. :confused:
Some people don't even believe that the book was written by the Apostle John, because of the manner in which it is written as compared to his gospel.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I have difficulty with is reconciling what Jesus said Himself to what the book of the revelation says regarding the "mark of the beast." Jesus said that all sin could be forgiven but one, the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit , so it would seem to me, for the scripture to be unbroken, that the mark is a form of such blasphemy against the Spirit of Christ.

The people worshiping the beast will believe they are worshiping Christ and they will be attributing the lying signs and wonders to the Spirit of God. That's why they are marked for eternal condemnation. They are calling the lies of the Beast, righteous.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people don't even believe that the book was written by the Apostle John, because of the manner in which it is written as compared to his gospel.

Then Jesus must be a liar since he claims he gave this prophecy to the same John of the gospel. "The manner in which it is written"....they say.......:rolleyes:.......well, I can just chalk this up to the Holy Spirit being very creative. These "believers" ought to stop and really think before they open their mouth spewing foolishness for once.........or should we even call them believers?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then Jesus must be a liar since he claims he gave this prophecy to the same John of the gospel. "The manner in which it is written"....they say.......:rolleyes:.......well, I can just chalk this up to the Holy Spirit being very creative. These "believers" ought to stop and really think before they open their mouth spewing foolishness for once.........or should we even call them believers?
Your logic is a little faulty, but I don't see any basis for faith without the scriptures, yet they are ignored or openly rejected in many congregations that identify as Christian. I would add that while some denominations still hold the scripture as sacred, holy, and true, many have become selective as to which parts they believe. I've found very few people on this site to believe much of what the Old Testament says in the prophets, especially as regards the restoration of Israel. The good news is that a man can be saved by just believing Christ for their salvation without even knowing the bulk of scripture: see Romans 10:9-11.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your logic is a little faulty, but I don't see any basis for faith without the scriptures, yet they are ignored or openly rejected in many congregations that identify as Christian. I would add that while some denominations still hold the scripture as sacred, holy, and true, many have become selective as to which parts they believe. I've found very few people on this site to believe much of what the Old Testament says in the prophets, especially as regards the restoration of Israel. The good news is that a man can be saved by just believing Christ for their salvation without even knowing the bulk of scripture: see Romans 10:9-11.

True, they don't have to know the word from the inside out to be saved, but I don't see how my logic is faulty. Knowing the word in its entirety and believing the word in its entirety are two entirely different things. And yes, there are some people even on this site who don't claim the Bible as having any authority, and will even have the nerve to claim its NOT the word of God, but of men, yet will have the nerve to quote from it regularly. Truly, listening to these people is like looking at a turtle urinate out of its mouth.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
I would add that while some denominations still hold the scripture as sacred, holy, and true, many have become selective as to which parts they believe. I've found very few people on this site to believe much of what the Old Testament says in the prophets, especially as regards the restoration of Israel.>>> WOW<<<>>> Absolutely!! But there is a lot of Leaven in the bread of this forum!!>
Leaven
The signification of leaven, is falsity. Leaven denotes falsity can be seen from those passages where leaven and leavened, and also unleavened, are mentioned, as in Matthew:--
Jesus said unto them, See ye and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. Afterward the disciples understood that He had not said that they should beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees (Matthew 16:6, 12);

where leaven manifestly means false doctrine

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules

If you don't mind me asking, which bible version is that passage from?

Thanks.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Replacement theology (also known as supersessionism) essentially teaches that the church has replaced Israel in God’s plan. Adherents of replacement theology believe the Jews are no longer God’s chosen people, and God does not have specific future plans for the nation of Israel. All the different views of the relationship between the church and Israel can be divided into two camps: either the church is a continuation of Israel (replacement/covenant theology), or the church is completely different and distinct from Israel (dispensationalism/premillennialism).

Replacement theology teaches that the church is the replacement for Israel and that the many promises made to Israel in the Bible are fulfilled in the Christian church, not in Israel. So, the prophecies in Scripture concerning the blessing and restoration of Israel to the Promised Land are “spiritualized” or “allegorized” into promises of God’s blessing for the church. Major problems exist with this view, such as the continuing existence of the Jewish people throughout the centuries and especially with the revival of the modern state of Israel. If Israel has been condemned by God, and there is no future for the Jewish nation, how do we explain the supernatural survival of the Jewish people over the past 2000 years despite the many attempts to destroy them? How do we explain why and how Israel reappeared as a nation in the 20th century after not existing for 1900 years?

The Church (The Replacements in bold)
U.S. Membership Denominational Ranking: Largest 25 Denominations/Communions –2004 Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches

1. The Roman Catholic Church – 66,407,105
2. Southern Baptist Convention – 16, 427, 736
3. The United Methodist Church – 8,251,042
4. The Church of God in Christ – 5,499,875
5. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints – 5,410,544
6. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America – 5,038,006
7. National Baptist Convention, U.S.A., Inc. – 5,000,000
8. National Baptist Convention of America, Inc. – 3,500,000
9. Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) – 3,407,329
10. Assemblies of God – 2,687,366
11. The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod – 2,512,714
12. African Methodist Episcopal Church – 2,500,000
13. National Missionary Baptist Convention of America – 2,500,000
14. Progressive National Baptist Convention Inc. – 2,500,000
15. The Episcopal Church – 2,333,628
16. Churches of Christ, Corsicana, Texas – 1,500,000
17. Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America – 1,500,000
18. Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc. – 1,500,000
19. American Baptist Churches in the U.S.A. – 1,484,291
20. African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church – 1,430,795
21. United Church of Christ – 1,330,985
22. Baptist Bible Fellowship International – 1,200,000
23. Christian Churches and Churches of Christ, Joplin, Mo. – 1,071,616
24. Jehovah’s Witnesses – 1,022,397
25. Church of God, Cleveland, Tenn., – 944,857

List of Christian Denominations World Wide via WikiPedia

Is it any wonder why most have little to no understanding of the signs of the times?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015

Thanks.>>> Have you ever sat down and asked the Holy Ghost to open your mind and read the bible?>MMM You have to be a Bride Of Christ>> And by that you are not !!Because you would not be asking me! Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Theses that>> I am<< >> The Jews Hated!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Just to get off the subject a bit about the Great I Am >> Christians really don't understand what the Orthodox Jews and secular jews are looking for in their MESSIAH> its very intro!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks.>>> Have you ever sat down and asked the Holy Ghost to open your mind and read the bible?>MMM You have to be a Bride Of Christ>> And by that you are not !!Because you would not be asking me! Enjoy

You're an idiot. One can't even be cordial with you without you coming back with some sort of ridiculous condemnation.

Your witness sucks...

But then I guess your just being Very Intro...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thanks.

It is Isaiah 29v13 Job.
Yes..to your other post he is..why do you think no one is picking up all his threads when he copies and pasts his stuff.

He's just another one who is NOT here to fellowship, or join, but to just 'drop his load' and 'try' to show how cleaver he is...
He's on the wrong forum Site...we've all been there, done that, and got their number. :)

Reactions: Richard_oti

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is Isaiah 29v13 Job.
Yes..to your other post he is..why do you think no one is picking up all his threads when he copies and pasts his stuff.

I was looking for the bible version...KJV, NIV, NKJV, etc.

He's just another one who is NOT here to fellowship, or join, but to just 'drop his load' and 'try' to show how cleaver he is...
He's on the wrong forum Site...we've all been there, done that, and got their number. :)

Or in his case...VERY INTRO.

It's really sad that all he can do is cut and paste.

Reactions: Helen

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Silly me...and there I was...thinking there was only one real version...God’s version..doesn’t He always speak in the AKJV :D :) ;)

Thou hath silly thoughts. Thy version ye doest well to know. <grin>

PS: Hope you are fully feeling yourself soon. Your absence was noted.

Reactions: Helen