Anti_Christ , False Prophet Will Be Nephilim?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
  • This is very interesting, in the bible it states that every person will be at the bema or great white judgment. But not the anti_christ and the false prophet? why is this.In rev 19:20 These both were cast alive into the lake of fire. And in the bible it state for there will be no life or resurrection for the nephilim {not in the image of God}

In Isaiah 26:14 says that the nephilim and their decendants will not participate in the resurrection. And then we come to the mark of the beast, the bible states if you take the mark you loose your salvation and your going into the lake of fire. Is the mark of the beast more then just a MARK {Does it change your DNA and makes you a nephilim very intro}

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • This is very interesting, in the bible it states that every person will be at the bema or great white judgment. But not the anti_christ and the false prophet? why is this.In rev 19:20 These both were cast alive into the lake of fire. And in the bible it state for there will be no life or resurrection for the nephilim {not in the image of God}

In Isaiah 26:14 says that the nephilim and their decendants will not participate in the resurrection.

At what point in Isaiah 26 does it ever say anything about nephilim or even reference the Genesis 6 event?

(Isaiah 26:1-21) "In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks. {2} Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in. {3} Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. {4} Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: {5} ¶ For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust. {6} The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy. {7} The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just. {8} Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O LORD, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee. {9} With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. {10} Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD. {11} LORD, when thy hand is lifted up, they will not see: but they shall see, and be ashamed for their envy at the people; yea, the fire of thine enemies shall devour them. {12} ¶ LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us. {13} O LORD our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name. {14} They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish. {15} Thou hast increased the nation, O LORD, thou hast increased the nation: thou art glorified: thou hadst removed it far unto all the ends of the earth. {16} LORD, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them. {17} Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O LORD. {18} We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen. {19} Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. {20} ¶ Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. {21} For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain."

And then we come to the mark of the beast, the bible states if you take the mark you loose your salvation and your going into the lake of fire. Is the mark of the beast more then just a MARK {Does it change your DNA and makes you a nephilim very intro}

For the mark to cause you to lose your salvation, I believe it would have to change everything that makes you who and what you are. I could talk at length about how this could be done, but really, no one knows for sure. The only thing I am 100% certain of concerning the mark of the beast right now is in how to identify it. It won't be hard, because the world will be told that by taking it they will conquer nature and will themselves become gods.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mark of the Beast is a spiritual mark and the verse below explains why it's recipients are condemned.

Revelation 13
12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

default_sad030.gif

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Why is the Anti-Christ (Beast) and False Prophet thrown into the Lake of Fire before the Great White Throne Judgement when all the wicked are judged, and thereafter thrown into the Lake of Fire? Because, they don’t stand judgment as humans. They Are Not Human they are hybrids! It seems there is no salvation for them as there is for humans, therefore there is no reason to wait until the Great White Throne Judgment before throwing them into the Lake of Fire.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone”. (Rev 19:20)

So could the Anti-Christ and false prophet be an angel/human hybrid (clearly neither of them is the Devil since he is established as a separate entity)? Yes, as a matter of fact! Genesis Chapter Six gives us an insight as to how this can happen:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown”. (Gen 6:1-4)

But not all Nephilim today may be giants. Genetic engineering could be used by Fallen Angels to make normal-sized Nephilim. This may be what Jesus was referring to in the parable of the Tares and the Wheat:

Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear”. (Mat 13:36-43)

Jesus interpreted this parable to literally depict that the Devil had offspring. These offspring could look human just like the righteous do, but they may be undetectable by normal people. Only the angels who collect them “at the end of the age” may be able to tell the difference.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
This is also very interesting, Nimrod is the poster child for the anti_christ and what does the bible say about him?? >>became a GIBBORIM<< very interesting!!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mark of the Beast is a spiritual mark and the verse below explains why it's recipients are condemned.

Revelation 13
12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

default_sad030.gif

They weren't worshipping the beast because of the mark. The mark doesn't even come into the picture until verse 16. The world was already worshipping the beast way back in verse 3 & 4. Verse 12 is specifically about the second beast who caused the world to worship him even more so by means of his miracles. This all occurs well before the mark of the beast, which is why your theory doesn't hold any water, as you clearly quoted the verse way out of context. If the mark was simply a spiritual one, then there would be no need to coerce the world into taking it by economic means.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well my husband would say- "just look around you..everyone has it..both in their head (eyes) and in their hands phones...either texting or surfing the net...the Mark and the Beast is in every house.... IT HAS US!!!" :D :D

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They weren't worshipping the beast because of the mark. The mark doesn't even come into the picture until verse 16. The world was already worshipping the beast way back in verse 3 & 4. Verse 12 is specifically about the second beast who caused the world to worship him even more so by means of his miracles. This all occurs well before the mark of the beast, which is why your theory doesn't hold any water, as you clearly quoted the verse way out of context. If the mark was simply a spiritual one, then there would be no need to coerce the world into taking it by economic means.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Silly me, I wasn't aware that the bible was written in chronological order.

My bad...

default_sad030.gif

Reactions: Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My bad...

default_sad030.gif

Well, why wouldn't it be? Events in the Bible are written in chronological order.........except Revelation? Is that it? Did God suddenly become the author of confusion in the very last book?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, why wouldn't it be? Events in the Bible are written in chronological order.........except Revelation? Is that it? Did God suddenly become the author of confusion in the very last book?

I said you were probably right.

Be happy with that.
default_smile.png

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said you were probably right.

Be happy with that.
default_smile.png

Well, believe it or not, there are some people that believe that Revelation was not written in chronological order............imagine that hey? These people actually believe that every other book was written in an orderly fashion like anyone with common sense would write a book, except Revelation. I would have to conclude that God must be an idiot since he had no intention of Revelation being a readable, easily comprehensible text. :confused:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When considering The Mark of the Beast, many focus on the buying and selling portion of that verse.

Here's something to think about.

How many christians would survive going into an ISIS held village to do business? Be it buying or selling?

Think about it. What distinguishes a christian from a radical muslim? Is it a physical Mark, or is it something spiritual, like their beliefs?
default_noidea.gif

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would have to conclude that God must be an idiot since he had no intention of Revelation being a readable text. :confused:

You really should stop saying things like that. It's not good for your witness.

Just saying...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
What distinguishes a christian from a radical muslim?
christians make the guns that the radical muslims buy
christians run the world right now, and Muslims are the oppressed
christians are accused of creating and funding IS
so iow not much, depending upon perspective

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In Isaiah 26:14 says that the nephilim and their decendants will not participate in the resurrection. And then we come to the mark of the beast, the bible states if you take the mark you loose your salvation and your going into the lake of fire. Is the mark of the beast more then just a MARK {Does it change your DNA and makes you a nephilim very intro}
The answer is not physiological.

If you seek understanding...understand that the anti-christ and the false prophet not only come, but have come since the beginning. Their works abound in every generation. When we go out and when we come in, they are here. Beware, and be known of Him who has overcome them. Seek Him.

Reactions: pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

My bad...

default_sad030.gif

:D another good one today. You are on a roll...

I believe that the book of Job is known to be the oldest book written.

Reactions: Job

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The false prophet is found in Daniel 7, Daniel 8, Daniel 9, Revelations 13, Revelation 19.

The false prophet is a fallen wicked heavenly host, i.e. a fallen angel, and is also described as a beast.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="blessedhope, post: 339006, member:
In Isaiah 26:14 says that the nephilim and their decendants will not participate in the resurrection. And then we come to the mark of the beast, the bible states if you take the mark you loose your salvation and your going into the lake of fire. Is the mark of the beast more then just a MARK {Does it change your DNA and makes you a nephilim very intro}[/QUOTE]
Well, looked at the passage and saw nothing about Nephilim at all.