Are Jehovah’s Witness Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first who wrote his name on them, JESUS, "and I will write upon him the name of my God", who is his GOD? listen, "and I will write upon him my new name. who is the my God? answer, ME, in MY diversified state....... :D YIKES! reproved again.

and second, you didn't answer my OQ, "who raised up the Lord Jesus body?". was it the one whom you call the Father, or the One you call the Son?
your answer please.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Revelation 3:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

So Jesus is going to write 3 names upon those who overcometh the world and are pillars in the temple of Jesus's God.
1) the name of Jesus's God.
2) the name of Jesus's God's city.
3) Jesus's new name.

Any questions?

1) the name of Jesus's God

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please reply to John 20:17, especially bolded.
John 20:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

sure, I ascend unto my, my, my, Father/Spirit. yes, HIS, HIS, HIS, Spirit... why do I say this, LISTEN carefully, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." MINE is a possession of me. MY is MINE, and the ARM who is MINE, is me. listen, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" (GOD'S OWN ARM IS HIM), POSSESSIVE PRONOUN "ME" AS IN JOHN 2O....... AND THE ARM OF GOD IS A "HE", the Lord Jesus, the Ordinal Last of the ordinal First, or the diversity of the First..... :D
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

NOW, let me make myself clear as day.

God in a diversified state, he asended up to his "Spirit"/head/Source, FATHER. while on earth, in flesh, Jesus the offspring/son/Diversity/Another, is God's "body" on EARTH.

so when Jesus in diversity on Earth say "My Father" in heaven, he's saying my "Spirit" in heaven, and when in heaven, he say "my Son", which is on Earth, he's saying my "Body" which is on Earth.

understand NOW. if not I have a full detail teaching.... :D on the topic, this is just the quicj answer.

just understand two things, Abstract... eterinity, Father and Concrete....spatial, Son. or objective, and subjective...... :eek: YIKES!

boy, oh boy, I love this, I really, really, do. it's too easy, but I thank God for him.

now I suggest you re-read this post for clarity.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 3:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

So Jesus is going to write 3 names upon those who overcometh the world and are pillars in the temple of Jesus's God.
1) the name of Jesus's God.
2) the name of Jesus's God's city.
3) Jesus's new name.

Any questions?

1) the name of Jesus's God
LOL, LOL, LOL, don't be silly..... :rolleyes: God have only ONE NAME, and that name is JESUS, which all are baptize in.... let me use a scripture of an old friend of mine... listen and learn, Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

now a question to you, since you asked, "any Questions?". well I have one.... :D since we all are baptized in the Name of Jesus, we rise, from the dead, correct. well our Lord Jesus rose from the dead, so who rose our Lord's BODY from the dead..... Was is A. the Father, as the apostle Paul stated in Romans 6:4, or was it B. the one whom you calls the Son... or.... your answer please, A, or B, or...

thanks in advance.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Intrinsic Spatial", the beauty of diversity.

The Spatial, the Lord Jesus the ordinal Last, the BODY of God on EARTH........ MY, MY, MY, MY, Son, my Body. intrinsic, belonging naturally; essential.

inherent, existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.

Subjective.... Spirit, (Echad).......... Father... Ordinal First.... Alpha......beginning... "ROOT"

Objective..... spirit, (diversified) ...... Son.... Ordinal Last.... Omega..... end.......... "OFFSPRING"

oh how easy it is to understand....... the Great TEACHER, the Holy Spirit... God HIMSELF.

1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."

1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Lord/LORD Jesus, open their eyes.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, So we take this as you cannot answer the question? or is it you are conceding that the Father is the Son Jesus the same person? well either way, you lied. and here's how you lied.

Ananias said, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee" ONE PERSON, not God light shinging through the son... lol. you can play that side stepping nonesense with someone else. by saying,

"It is God's light shining THROUGH Jesus which met Paul and then Jesus spoke to him. This is the Col 2:9 effect in demonstration for Paul to see. This is precisely why he understood Col 2:9 personally. He knew all of God was inside Jesus. Not, all of God put on a body as Jesus, as oneness surmises."

that's a total LIE you just told to TRY to avoid the question. Ananias said, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee" ONE PERSON, not God light shining through Jesus..... lol. do you not say that the "Father" is one PERSON? well only one PERSON met him.

well let expose you, and your LIE,

lets clearly see the truth, Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth." the apostle Paul was declaring to the Jews how he was converted when he went to Damascus. listen to the account. see that word, "chosen" here in Acts 22:14, it's the Greek word,
G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make
Root(s): G4253, G5495

now there's another account of this same incident spoken by Paul, when he appeared before king Agrippa, with more detail. listen, Acts 26:12 "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,"
Acts 26:13 "At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me."
Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."
Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest."
Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"
Acts 26:17 "Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,"

see that word, "make "Truther, it's the same word for "chosen"in Acts 22:14 when Ananias said, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee,". the God of Ananias fathers, the nation of ISRAEL is "JESUS", yes Jesus, is their and our Father. listen,
Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest." BINGO.
Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"

now here is the revelation, the word, make" in verse 16 above is the same word for "choosen" in Acts 22:14, BINGO.
it was JUST "ONE" person who confronted Paul, then Saul on the Damascus road.

now listen, Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:" BINGO, the "Lord" Chose Paul, then Saul. NOW this,

Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.", now the Icicing on the cake,

MAKE is the same word for "chosen"............. :eek: YIKES! that has busted your lie.

so Truther, you lied from, A. IGNORANCE, and B. PRIDE. if you taught oneness for three years, you LIED for three years.

are you getting this? the disciple Ananias knew that the Lord JESUS was the Father... :D YIKES!. this is why the churches today is in so much confusion. men teaching what they don't know.

now take this advice from the LORD, JESUS, the "Father".... Listen carefully.
Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

see how you lied to try and cover up your ignorance of the Word of the Lord?, you should have not said anything.

PICJAG
"Jesus" in the flesh is the same person as "the God of our fathers" when he was just in spirit form before his earthly ministry.

Remember the "US" in Genesis 1:26? One of the "US" is Jesus in spirit form. The other "US" was God the Father, who gave Jesus power and authority over the creation of the world and the adminitration of the people on the world. So that it was Jehovah/Jesus that forced Adam and Eve out of Eden. It was Jehovah/Jesus that talked with Enoch. It was Jehovah/Jesus that talked to Noah. It was
Jehovah/Jesus that talked to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It was Jehovah/Jesus that talked with Moses and lead the children of Israel out of Egypt. It was Jehovah/Jesus that spoke with Isaiah. It was Jehovah/Jesus that talked to Daniel. It was Jehovah/Jesus that spoke to Malachi.

Jehovah in the spirit before his incarnation into the man Jesus during his earthly ministry. Again, one of the "US" in Genesis 1:26.

God the Father rarely makes Himself known. He is in heaven, behind the scenes of earth. Comes on rare occasions to tell people that he is proud of His Son Jesus. But pretty much lets Jesus administer the earth.

That is why Moses used the word or title of Elohim to let us know that God the Father and Jehovah/Jesus are 2 separate and distinct persons. Plural as the case may be. 2 of them (plural).

So who saw Paul on the road to Damascus? Jesus, who is the God of their fathers. That is the answer.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Jesus" in the flesh is the same person as "the God of our fathers" when he was just in spirit form before his earthly ministry.

Remember the "US" in Genesis 1:26? One of the "US" is Jesus in spirit form. The other "US" was God the Father, who gave Jesus power and authority over the creation of the world and the adminitration of the people on the world. So that it was Jehovah/Jesus that forced Adam and Eve out of Eden. It was Jehovah/Jesus that talked with Enoch. It was Jehovah/Jesus that talked to Noah. It was
Jehovah/Jesus that talked to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It was Jehovah/Jesus that talked with Moses and lead the children of Israel out of Egypt. It was Jehovah/Jesus that spoke with Isaiah. It was Jehovah/Jesus that talked to Daniel. It was Jehovah/Jesus that spoke to Malachi.

Jehovah in the spirit before his incarnation into the man Jesus during his earthly ministry. Again, one of the "US" in Genesis 1:26.

God the Father rarely makes Himself known. He is in heaven, behind the scenes of earth. Comes on rare occasions to tell people that he is proud of His Son Jesus. But pretty much lets Jesus administer the earth.

That is why Moses used the word or title of Elohim to let us know that God the Father and Jehovah/Jesus are 2 separate and distinct persons. Plural as the case may be. 2 of them (plural).

So who saw Paul on the road to Damascus? Jesus, who is the God of their fathers. That is the answer.
ERROR, understand G243 Allos... please. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

do U understand same "SORT"

Listen, let us make this as simple as possible... tell me if this is the same one person.

#1. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

#2. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

is this the same person in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, yes or No?

PICJAG

PS. get that false name Jehovah out of your mouth... ok.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, understand G243 Allos... please. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

do U understand same "SORT"

Listen, let us make this as simple as possible... tell me if this is the same one person.

#1. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

#2. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

is this the same person in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, yes or No?

PICJAG

PS. get that false name Jehovah out of your mouth... ok.
Yes, Isaiah and John are talking about the same person. But that one person that John and Isaiah are talking about is not God the Father, they are talking about Jesus, a separate and distinct entity than God the Father.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not if the Bible is true.
the bible is true, but are you sure that you're a christian.... :p why say someone else is not and when you're not sure of your ownself.

now lets put this to the test, christian follows the Lord Jesus correct.... now do you follow everything in Jesus... don't lie ok....
be safe and say, "to best of your ability". well we all can say that, for none of us follow the Lord in everything, we come short of his glory....
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" ALL, that got everyone of us. but the very next verse helps us all. Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:" Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

so is this redemption is for Baptist only? how about Roman Catholic, only?, or Seventh Day Adventist... ect .. ONLY?. NO, so who gives anyone the right to say another is not a christian? we all are in the same boat trying to row toward God. let all get on one accord and row without division. the pot cannot call the kettle black, when both are black. (spiritually speaking). the same bible is true for all who accept it as truth. so let lay aside our own judgments and let the Lord Jesus Judge us all, and not each other. scripture, Romans 14:13 "Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way."

PICJAG

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are Jehovah’s Witness Christians?
OP^

Is a Believer IN Christ or a Converted person IN Christ
"Required" to "adopt" the "term" Christian to describe themselves?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, John 17:6 "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word." what name was that? ....... "JESUS"... BINGO

now can you quit stalling, answer my question, "who raised up the Lord Jesus body?". was it the one whom you call the Father, or the One you call the Son?
for the LAST time, your answer please.

PICJAG
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Please tell me his new name and how you acquired it?

Thanks.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is this no in reference to my question in the topic, "A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh" is Jesus the Last?"

well I hope it's not your answer to that. because Jesus is not only the First "WITH" the Last, he's "ALSO" the Last, supportive scripture,
Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO.

Jesus, one PERSON is the First and the Last..... :D YIKES, now lets get it clear, on God, one God... too.

John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."
you said, JESUS have a God, well Thomas call you're error. for there is one GOD, and if you say Jesus have a God, and Thomas say JESUS is GOD, then you have two Gods. and that's polytheism by definition. you been teaching 30 years of false doctrine, and you're still at it,...... (smile).

PICJAG
Now your eyes are opening a bit.

Thomas was the first to realize that all of God was inside Christ after the resurrection, qualifying the man with a God, as God.

The books from Romans through Rev written to the churches included "the God of Jesus" talk as a standard greeting, etc.

You are forbidden to greet your fellow saints today as per this...

2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

...which they will run you out as a heretic.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well @Truther, I haven't forgot about you too.

you have had enought time to give an answer, so "who raised up the Lord Jesus body?".

your answer please.

PICJAG
His God...the one that spoke to the Jews through Jesus(not AS Jesus) per John 14.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Please tell me his new name and how you acquired it?

Thanks.
sure, the NEW mane is "JESUS", lets see how he aguired it...

"No letter, "J" in the Hebrew language?"

teaching scripture: Matthew 1:23" Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us”.

The PERSONAL NAME of God is “JESUS”. lets understand something right off the bat. if one would notice in the teaching scripture above it states they shall call his name Emmanuel. so is the name Emmanuel God’s Personal Name?. no, notice is said, “they shall call his name Emmanuel”. Emmanuel is a name that point us to the TRUE NAME, it identifies the one with the TRUE NAME. now compare with the PBU scripture above, “his name was called JESUS”. JESUS identify “WHO” Emmanuel is. STOP, Emmanuel means God with us. and Jesus is God with us. as said before, nouns, and proper nouns have many different functions in a sentence. they can act as a subject, an adjective, an adverb, as a direct or indirect object, an appositive, or a subject or object complement. so the proper noun, or name Emmanuel here in Matthews 1:23 is acting a an adjective in describing the actual, or PERSONAL NAME of GOD.

Now, lets get to the stumbling bock itself. some counter claim on Jesus name by saying that there is no J in the Hebrew language, so our Lord’s name could not be JESUS, that’s true, not in Hebrew. Neither... Letters like 'j, e & v'. they weren't invented until the 17th century. lets clear up this, letter "J", stumbling block. your scripture: Revelation 19:12 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God”. question, who, not what is the new name of God?. Revelation 2:17 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it". that he, are us who are saved. now the Lord Jesus. Revelation 3:12 " Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name".

that day of not knowing is over. that's the reason for the book of revelation. from the stand point of the time this Revelation was written, yes, no man knew God's new name but he himself. why?. because he is the Alpha and the Omega. he knows the end. so by knowing that in the end times, that the the English language will be the dominant language to come. only he knew that the name Jesus will only be known in the last days by this dominating language. just as other kingdom arose and with them, their language dominated, understand, his NEW NAME, no Hebrew knew at that time, including John, so, the new name of (H3442) YESHUA is now JESUS... NOTICE "NEW" NAME, not "ANOTHER" NAME. but the SAME NAME, only now NEW, WHY? because it's transliterated into the NEW DOMINANT language of today... ENGLISH. same NAME, but now NEW. just like a NEW car, but still a car.

so who knew the mind of God back then, for the NAME to come?. answer, "no man", that's right, NO MAN KNEW, but he himself. and it cannot be the name in use at the time of John writing, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO LETTER "J" IN HIS LANGUAGE AT THAT TIME. so God who is the future, knows the end time name, "JESUS", is the NEW NAME which is now, we're in the last days. how do we know this, because the Bible, God's word say so. Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds".

so no man, inckuding John, who wrote down the Revelation, did not the NEW NAME at that time because the NEW NAME was to come. so only he, God knew his name that was to come. BINGO.... reproved again.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said: ↑

you have had enought time to give an answer, so "who raised up the Lord Jesus body?".

your answer please.

PICJAG

Truther said, "His God...the one that spoke to the Jews through Jesus(not AS Jesus) per John 14."

first thanks for the reply, second, trying to get the answer out of you was like trying to pull out a raggedy abscess tooth.
his God, well ERROR, on that abscess tooth, and your answer.... (smile). listen The God who raised our Lord's body from the dead is Jesus himself. and the apostle Paul gave us the revelation. Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." the Father is his God.... well lets see. scripture, learn the truth. John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." Uh O, it was the Lord Jesus himself who raised up his OWN body, and the apostle Paul said it was "by the glory of the Father". could the apostle Paul be wrong, I don't believe so. 101G, what gives.... answer the truth. listen, the apostle Paul said, "by the GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, of, of, of, the Father". now listen and LEARN... John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."

BINGO, BINGO, BINGO, are the light blubs coming on now..... :D YIKES. the red lights are flashing, warning, warning, waring..... JESUS is the Father in Spirit, the same one PERSON..... oh my GOD... I thank thee for revealing unto us the TRUTH, your mind. Thank you Lord Jesus.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sure, the NEW mane is "JESUS", lets see how he aguired it...

"No letter, "J" in the Hebrew language?"

teaching scripture: Matthew 1:23" Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us”.

The PERSONAL NAME of God is “JESUS”. lets understand something right off the bat. if one would notice in the teaching scripture above it states they shall call his name Emmanuel. so is the name Emmanuel God’s Personal Name?. no, notice is said, “they shall call his name Emmanuel”. Emmanuel is a name that point us to the TRUE NAME, it identifies the one with the TRUE NAME. now compare with the PBU scripture above, “his name was called JESUS”. JESUS identify “WHO” Emmanuel is. STOP, Emmanuel means God with us. and Jesus is God with us. as said before, nouns, and proper nouns have many different functions in a sentence. they can act as a subject, an adjective, an adverb, as a direct or indirect object, an appositive, or a subject or object complement. so the proper noun, or name Emmanuel here in Matthews 1:23 is acting a an adjective in describing the actual, or PERSONAL NAME of GOD.

Now, lets get to the stumbling bock itself. some counter claim on Jesus name by saying that there is no J in the Hebrew language, so our Lord’s name could not be JESUS, that’s true, not in Hebrew. Neither... Letters like 'j, e & v'. they weren't invented until the 17th century. lets clear up this, letter "J", stumbling block. your scripture: Revelation 19:12 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God”. question, who, not what is the new name of God?. Revelation 2:17 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it". that he, are us who are saved. now the Lord Jesus. Revelation 3:12 " Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name".

that day of not knowing is over. that's the reason for the book of revelation. from the stand point of the time this Revelation was written, yes, no man knew God's new name but he himself. why?. because he is the Alpha and the Omega. he knows the end. so by knowing that in the end times, that the the English language will be the dominant language to come. only he knew that the name Jesus will only be known in the last days by this dominating language. just as other kingdom arose and with them, their language dominated, understand, his NEW NAME, no Hebrew knew at that time, including John, so, the new name of (H3442) YESHUA is now JESUS... NOTICE "NEW" NAME, not "ANOTHER" NAME. but the SAME NAME, only now NEW, WHY? because it's transliterated into the NEW DOMINANT language of today... ENGLISH. same NAME, but now NEW. just like a NEW car, but still a car.

so who knew the mind of God back then, for the NAME to come?. answer, "no man", that's right, NO MAN KNEW, but he himself. and it cannot be the name in use at the time of John writing, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO LETTER "J" IN HIS LANGUAGE AT THAT TIME. so God who is the future, knows the end time name, "JESUS", is the NEW NAME which is now, we're in the last days. how do we know this, because the Bible, God's word say so. Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds".

so no man, inckuding John, who wrote down the Revelation, did not the NEW NAME at that time because the NEW NAME was to come. so only he, God knew his name that was to come. BINGO.... reproved again.

PICJAG

This is amazing.

This new name is only His to know at His second coming and YOU deciphered it somehow.

Aren't you now the only one that makes this verse a lie?

Yikes!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said: ↑

your answer please.

PICJAG

Truther said, "His God...the one that spoke to the Jews through Jesus(not AS Jesus) per John 14."

first thanks for the reply, second, trying to get the answer out of you was like trying to pull out a raggedy abscess tooth.
his God, well ERROR, on that abscess tooth, and your answer.... (smile). listen The God who raised our Lord's body from the dead is Jesus himself. and the apostle Paul gave us the revelation. Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." the Father is his God.... well lets see. scripture, learn the truth. John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." Uh O, it was the Lord Jesus himself who raised up his OWN body, and the apostle Paul said it was "by the glory of the Father". could the apostle Paul be wrong, I don't believe so. so 101G, what gives.... answer the truth. listen, the apostle Paul said, "by the GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, of, of, of, the Father". now listen and LEARN... John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."

BINGO, BINGO, BINGO, are the light blubs coming on now..... :D YIKES. the red lights are flashing, warning, warning, waring..... JESUS is the Father in Spirit, the same one PERSON..... oh my GOD... I thank thee for revealing unto us the TRUTH, your mind. Thank you Lord Jesus.

PICJAG
Jesus was about to die and was speaking of this pre-creation glory....

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Thus, he died right after that prayer.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is amazing.

This new name is only His to know at His second coming and YOU deciphered it somehow.

Aren't you now the only one that makes this verse a lie?

Yikes!
why do you think the book of REVELATION was written? did you not read? lol, lol, lol..... my my, my, my, when will they ever learn

do you know his new NAME, even if you're not one of his... :D .. now two thousand later now you know. it's called "REVELATION".... lol.
we suggest you re-read post #345.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was about to die and was speaking of this pre-creation glory....

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Thus, he died right after that prayer.
ERROR, lol, listen and LEARN, John 12:28 "Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again." BINGO..... :p YIKES!, alread done it.... lol... o the simple minded one's
and you do know chapter 12 comes before chapter 17..... lol.
Truther, just sit down somewhere, close your mouth and learn... no put down, just good advice....

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do you think the book of REVELATION was written? did you not read? lol, lol, lol..... my my, my, my, when will they ever learn

do you know his new NAME, even if you're not one of his... :D .. now two thousand later now you know. it's called "REVELATION".... lol.
we suggest you re-read post #345.

PICJAG

No, I do not know it.

This verse is at his future second coming at the end of the Great Tribulation.

Only Jesus knows His new name at that point.

How you broke the heavenly code is amazing, but inadvertently calls the verse a lie.