• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Some believers are stuck in reverse.
Ive helped many to get out of spiritual reverse, and unto their real course.>>>>>>>> going forward.

These are in the wrong spiritual gear, stuck, and can't go forward.
They are usually sincere, but their sincerity is misapplied, and this keeps them stuck.

Paul teaches in Ephesians 4, that the born again are to no longer be "children".
He defines this spiritual child as being easily misled by religious liars, who get them tied up in wrong theology and self saving.

In Hebrews 13:9, Paul teaches you how to get your faith anchored into the Gospel Truth so that you are never again deceived by verse quoting religious liars who are deceived by the devil and probably not born again.

Jesus says that when you are stuck in reverse, >theologically deceived<, yet, you are born again, you exit here...>""apart from me, you can do nothing"".. Jesus says.

Paul says of these same, that they are "fallen from Grace".."bewitched", and "in the flesh".

This is to be spiritually "stuck in reverse", and this is really a spiritual sickness regarding faith, that is caused by trying to be self righteous, instead of exiting as "made righteous", already = in your spiritual understanding as the "renewed mind".

Here is how a "stuck in reverse" sounds :

"Ok, im saved.....now, let me get busy making sure i keep my salvation".. "let me get busy keeping those commandments and trying to endure to the end".. "let me get busy nailing myself up on that CROSS of my own self righteous by trying to keep myself saved now that i dont believe that Jesus keeps me saved".

See that "child" of God? That is a spiritual "stuck in reverse", who has been led astray.
They have no faith in Christ, yet they could be born again for 50 yrs.
Really.
Jesus says of these...>"apart from me you can do nothing"., and he's not talking about no longer being saved....>He's talking about NO LONGER HAVING REAL FAITH IN HIM.. = "apart from me"..

Are you stuck in spiritual reverse?
Are you trying not to lose your salvation?
Do you believe you can?
Are you trying to earn your way into heaven by performance?

Reader, Jesus is the only way there. John 14:6.

Listen, Jesus saves you, and Keeps you saved, after He saved you.

If you will BELIEVE THIS, then God will do this for you.....

= Colossians 1:11. """Strengthened with all might, according to HIS glorious power" ....

See that?
That is God giving you the Grace to live the life He expects from you as your= discipleship.
See, you can't live it by your power and your will., as that keeps you a "child", who is stuck in spiritual reverse.
But if you will BELIEVE that Jesus who saved you KEEPS YOU SAVED.... if you will live in that Truth.... Hebrews 13:9....then you will no longer be this one..
"apart from me you can do NOTHING"....Jesus says.

And you will become , through God's Grace....this one... "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory".

Victory over what? = "the world, the flesh, and the Devil."

God will help you exit there by HIS Spirit, if you get your FAITH right.

You can be THIS ONE....."'Not by your might, nor by your power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty""""

See that? That is real discipleship. And to have that, you have to get your FAITH right.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
The wonder of Salvation......is not just that God sees all the born again as "made righteous", or that He provided this righteousness for you through His Son on the Cross.
And all of that is certainly not even definable regarding how amazing it is....this Love of God that would take a sinner and make you His Son of God or Daughter, based not on your behavior, but on Christ's death and blood.
But there is another wonder, that is this Amazing GRACE of God, and its this... Its the reality that God Himself as "Christ in you" provides you with the power to live a perfected discipleship. And to walk and exist in this power, is to rest in the knowledge that this is true.

Paul refers to these who have understood the "finished work of Jesus on the Cross" as their deliverance from trying to be good to be accepted, as "as many as BE Perfect".

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you stuck in reverse. ???
only when changing a tire and when the chilly and curry are overloaded.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In Hebrews 6, Paul describes the "stuck in reverse".

'''Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment...

Notice especially...>the foundation of repentance from dead works"...

What is that? That is the sinning and confession and repenting, "stuck in reverse" believer.

If you are doing that for 40 yrs, or for 4, you are not growing in God's Grace or in revelation knowledge.
You are still not understanding WHO is your Salvation, and are concerned about losing your salvation.

Paul says..."dead works"........this is the "i need to confess my sin to keep my salvation", diaper stage of Christianity, where the baby believer has baby faith, and that is literally none in Christ, as they are trying to stay saved.

Paul says to grow up and no longer be a child in your faith and in your discipleship.