Australia is never returning back to normal... EVER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We're heading for a new normal... The new normal of fear, secrecy, neglect, tyranny, experimentation, global reset, agenda 21 and 30, forced EXPERIMENTAL vaccines., transhumanism, nanobots, psychological coercion, etc

And while Australia is never going back to normal, the possible future of world tyranny can again be observed in Victoria... We are still muzzled... They arrested hundreds who were in defiance against the regime yet let BLM and climate change protests go in...

Daniel Andrews has truly proven to be the father of lies during this plandemic distraction and he has lied to us again... Now he says that mandatory masks may remain in place until the vaccine... So i can be arrested for not wearing a mask alone in the park... Or on a 44c degree day, or fishing or anything... U mite think im using hyperbole or being over dramatic and thats fine, your opinion, keep playing all down, nothing to see here... Not me...

Australia-satellite-plane1.jpg

Meanwhile on the vaccine front... Australia looks to be leading the way...

bandicam-2020-11-13-03-05-28-407.jpg

Our population is 25 million so they've made sure they have enough to vax rape us all...
It seriously blows my mind how their getting away with this, i keep thinking im in a dream.
I have 0.05% chance of dying from covid yet they want to force a vaccine onto me thats only 505 effective, whats the use???? Money, nothing more.

And this vaccine failed on all the animals and has had people get severely ill and some deaths even... But they won't dare tell us that instead they keep it secret while banging the same drum of it being safe and effective when its far from it...
bandicam-2020-11-13-03-05-10-524.jpg

And how confident are they to begin manufacturing before these trials finish, trials that have already been compromised... Looks more like a foregone conclusion than a desperate attempt to save humanity...

So im to take this needle for something thats not a risk to me for the greater good, right, for the community, sure. And if i get injured then what, tough luck hey, their safe... Its not happening to me, not here in Victoria, im escaping before the 3rd wave which their already talking about...

This vax is being made 5 minutes from here... I should be happy that it will create a lot of employment for the people in my community, my old community. But that would require me to ignore the fact that this whole covid BS is being led by Satan, i don't serve, i reject him...

Add to that deal... Three more deals... Pfizer. CSL QLD and Novavax... A total of 4 vaccine deals... What in the hell for...

Australia is falling to the globalists and its falling fast... Im likely to be cut off from society and im ready for it... Im ready to live off the grid... In the bush... On the run... My dad was on the run, he escaped the fascist regime of Salazar to a country that was so free and full of opportunity. So its ironic that i now must escape this fascist Andrews regime...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're heading for a new normal... The new normal of fear, secrecy, neglect, tyranny, experimentation, global reset, agenda 21 and 30, forced EXPERIMENTAL vaccines., transhumanism, nanobots, psychological coercion, etc

And while Australia is never going back to normal, the possible future of world tyranny can again be observed in Victoria... We are still muzzled... They arrested hundreds who were in defiance against the regime yet let BLM and climate change protests go in...

Daniel Andrews has truly proven to be the father of lies during this plandemic distraction and he has lied to us again... Now he says that mandatory masks may remain in place until the vaccine... So i can be arrested for not wearing a mask alone in the park... Or on a 44c degree day, or fishing or anything... U mite think im using hyperbole or being over dramatic and thats fine, your opinion, keep playing all down, nothing to see here... Not me...

Australia-satellite-plane1.jpg

Meanwhile on the vaccine front... Australia looks to be leading the way...

bandicam-2020-11-13-03-05-28-407.jpg

Our population is 25 million so they've made sure they have enough to vax rape us all...
It seriously blows my mind how their getting away with this, i keep thinking im in a dream.
I have 0.05% chance of dying from covid yet they want to force a vaccine onto me thats only 505 effective, whats the use???? Money, nothing more.

And this vaccine failed on all the animals and has had people get severely ill and some deaths even... But they won't dare tell us that instead they keep it secret while banging the same drum of it being safe and effective when its far from it...
bandicam-2020-11-13-03-05-10-524.jpg

And how confident are they to begin manufacturing before these trials finish, trials that have already been compromised... Looks more like a foregone conclusion than a desperate attempt to save humanity...

So im to take this needle for something thats not a risk to me for the greater good, right, for the community, sure. And if i get injured then what, tough luck hey, their safe... Its not happening to me, not here in Victoria, im escaping before the 3rd wave which their already talking about...

This vax is being made 5 minutes from here... I should be happy that it will create a lot of employment for the people in my community, my old community. But that would require me to ignore the fact that this whole covid BS is being led by Satan, i don't serve, i reject him...

Add to that deal... Three more deals... Pfizer. CSL QLD and Novavax... A total of 4 vaccine deals... What in the hell for...

Australia is falling to the globalists and its falling fast... Im likely to be cut off from society and im ready for it... Im ready to live off the grid... In the bush... On the run... My dad was on the run, he escaped the fascist regime of Salazar to a country that was so free and full of opportunity. So its ironic that i now must escape this fascist Andrews regime...

The US is still far behind you in Victoria, overall. The Florida Governor/Premier is devising a tougher bill to allow the home owner defend their property and life during civil unrest and lawless mob activity. Fortunately he is the exact opposite of Andrews....in fact he even said he would defy any move for a federal mandate for wearing a mask in his State if Biden gets in....I just pray he and other States like this one can hold out until this evil storm passes over.

I do not know your situation and resources...just be very vigilant to things even going South really fast...to take some necessary and even vital action...

The vaccines are not what many folks think, as it's not your traditional poisonous flu vaccine.....God help us

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The US is still far behind you in Victoria, overall. The Florida Governor/Premier is devising a tougher bill to allow the home owner defend their property and life during civil unrest and lawless mob activity. Fortunately he is the exact opposite of Andrews....in fact he even said he would defy any move for a federal mandate for wearing a mask in his State if Biden gets in....I just pray he and other States like this one can hold out until this evil storm passes over.

I do not know your situation and resources...just be very vigilant to things even going South really fast...to take some necessary and even vital action...

The vaccines are not what many folks think, as it's not your traditional poisonous flu vaccine.....God help us

The guvna governor of Florida has certainly caught my attention. Ive seen him give inspiring speeches on behalf of the people. Ive seen him produce a table of statistical facts to show everyone that this covid is nothing. All while being abused by the radical left. Whats his name... Ron DeSantis, respect.

But as for me i have been very vigilant and have decided to move to NSW when i get my license back in late January... Their already talking about the 3rd wave and i can see Victoria lock down as soon as the cases start to rise to 4 or 5 as they inevitably will after summer... Im purchasing a vehicle that will allow me to live out of it, preferably a commercial van...

As soon as i get into NSW and out of the sight of police, im going to get out of the car and dance while burning the mask.. I should even record that momentous occasion...

Then im going to go into the bush and test myself... Im going to see how long i can survive in there on my own, with a pet maybe... A kind of practice run for the real thing... It will mentally prepare me, give me a bit of experience to be able to know whats needed, what must be done, essentials and the rest... Its just me and a van now... I need to keep positive as well... It will be a tough challenge but im looking forward to it

Ye i know these vaccine criminals... The safest vaccine is actually the Russian one cos it used the traditional method (not that it is any good)...
I find their audacity to be very chilling... They are literally telling us all that it is an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine...
WAKE UP... EXPERIMENT... ON YOU AND ME...
But people are just following in droves as they march blindly to the edge of the cliff