Be Not Decieved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. - Galatians 6:7.

Our deception has been to try to live all the scripture. When you read the scripture, our snare has been to try to live it. For most their first thought is 'I need to do that, or be that and live it.' You can't, nobody can, and you know you can't - but you haven't not known what to do. So we get more religious, use bigger and better words, and nobody is fooled because we are all in the same boat so to say. So the round and around the mountain we ago, and where to stop nobody knows!

So what is the answer! Get out from under what it is that has you going in a complete circle of deception. For most it is the mind that is being mistreated, and abused by the great abuser. The accuser of the brethren! There is no deception that can be laid at the feet of humanity. They will only be the expression of the deception, their choice to stay or get out is where they will find their greatest trouble.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. - Galatians 6:7.

Our deception has been to try to live all the scripture. When you read the scripture, our snare has been to try to live it. For most their first thought is 'I need to do that, or be that and live it.' You can't, nobody can, and you know you can't - but you haven't not known what to do. So we get more religious, use bigger and better words, and nobody is fooled because we are all in the same boat so to say. So the round and around the mountain we ago, and where to stop nobody knows!

So what is the answer! Get out from under what it is that has you going in a complete circle of deception. For most it is the mind that is being mistreated, and abused by the great abuser. The accuser of the brethren! There is no deception that can be laid at the feet of humanity. They will only be the expression of the deception, their choice to stay or get out is where they will find their greatest trouble.
@soul man My wife and I are going through Galatians at the moment...

Reactions: soul man

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Reminds me of Anne Steele, who wrote, in the 18th century:

"O may these hallowed pages be
My ever dear delight!
And still new beauties may I see,
And still increasing light!"

Reactions: soul man and Pearl

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Be Not Decieved
The left shoe is meant for the left foot!