Becoming a perfect Disciple of Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have it backwards. You are trusting in God by GOING TO GOD to be crucified. Otherwise you are leaning on your own understanding in thinking that a gift justifies you from condemnation.

All of your posts are twisted...you are relying on yourself and your own errors in understanding. You are proud and arrogant...with not a trace of humility or fear. So you will be rejected. God is looking for BOTH vessels of honour AND vessels of shame and dishonour. So you have chosen your destiny because of your ego.You still need to go to God.
And a heretic HATES going to God. (or even the mention of having to go to God....so much for a relationship)
A basic logic shows that a person who thinks he doesn't need to go to God is in a make believe world that is trying to SHUT God out.
Instead these rely on their own understanding...thinking that to be "saved" means never having to say you're sorry...OR GO TO GOD.
A salvation of God avoidance.
that is what you are preaching here...a false gospel.

Lets again look at your issue.
Here is the reality.
To "wrongly abide" as you are doing.... is to believe that you keep yourself saved by "abiding" as a self effort.
"im doing it, im remaining, im enduring, im abiding"....my effort, myself, its ME doing it.... me, me, me, me, me.
In other words...>"by abiding, I keep myself saved".
This is "self saving"....this is Legalism.... this is heresy.
Your Legalism substitutes self effort, for the Blood Atonement.
You need to turn from this, and learn how to Trust Christ to keep you saved.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lets again look at your issue.
Here is the reality.
To "wrongly abide" as you are doing.... is to believe that you keep yourself saved by "abiding" as a self effort.
"im doing it, im remaining, im enduring, im abiding"....my effort, myself, its ME doing it.... me, me, me, me, me.
In other words...>"by abiding, I keep myself saved".
This is "self saving"....this is Legalism.... this is heresy.
Your Legalism substitutes self effort, for the Blood Atonement.
You need to turn from this, and learn how to Trust Christ to keep you saved.

Abiding in God is NOT of the flesh. You are of the flesh while claiming to be of the Spirit. So you are deceived IN yourself. Your ego brought you here. And your ego propels you to justify yourself...CONSTANTLY.

Anybody who has ANY actual experience with God will see through you.

But you are a danger to the unlearned and inexperienced. So I am posting my corrections of your heresies.

The SELF-saving...is what you are doing by justifying yourself.

Who has declared you righteous? You have. And you are very proud to show people how you know how to read the bible to look for all the good sounding things that puff you up.

But a true servant of God looks for the things that humble him. That's how you know if it is the flesh presuming...or the inner man testifying.

You are fully exposed.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually to know what i just posted, to understand it, and be able to teach it and Preach it, you have to have a very thorough knowledge of the doctrines of Paul and a deep understanding of Jusitification by Faith.
This takes years of study and receiving revelation.
No just years of time with Christ teaching you the deep things of God, study just fills mens heads rubbish.

7 ever learning and never able to come to the full knowledge of the truth.

[MKJV] I Corinthians 8:1
But concerning the sacrifices to idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Abiding in God is NOT of the flesh.

Yes.
and had you been paying attention to my Threads and Posts, you'd have discovered that i teach that true abiding is not related to "self effort".
But that its principle core =is to be born again.
We abibe, in God, through Christ, always.
Also..
Real Spirituality is simply our response to God's love.
God first loved us, and we respond.
This interaction is "spiritual", and as we exist in this place, we use our lives as proof we live in divine fellowship with God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No just years of time with Christ teaching you the deep things of God, study just fills mens heads rubbish.

God says to "study to show yourself approved".
If you study God, and if you study God's Light, then you find your WAY.
If you study otherwise, you find the dark.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have it backwards. You are trusting in God by GOING TO GOD to be crucified. Otherwise you are leaning on your own understanding in thinking that a gift justifies you from condemnation.

All of your posts are twisted...you are relying on yourself and your own errors in understanding. You are proud and arrogant...with not a trace of humility or fear. So you will be rejected. God is looking for BOTH vessels of honour AND vessels of shame and dishonour. So you have chosen your destiny because of your ego.You still need to go to God.
And a heretic HATES going to God. (or even the mention of having to go to God....so much for a relationship)
A basic logic shows that a person who thinks he doesn't need to go to God is in a make believe world that is trying to SHUT God out.
Instead these rely on their own understanding...thinking that to be "saved" means never having to say you're sorry...OR GO TO GOD.
A salvation of God avoidance.that is what you are preaching here...a false gospel.

You stated something very accurately.
You stated that a heretic hates to go to God, and you should know.

Also,
The power of the Law ..vs... the Power of Grace, OVER YOU, is determined by what you BELIEVE.
If you believe wrong you empower the Law to empower your flesh to cause you to sin more.
episkopos...If you believe right, you then allow the dominion of GRACE to give you rest from your striving and self effort which allows the Power of Christ to deliver you from "sin consciousness",.... that is the reason you still sin.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You stated something very accurately.
You stated that a heretic hates to go to God, and you should know.

Also,
The power of the Law ..vs... the Power of Grace, OVER YOU, is determined by what you BELIEVE.
If you believe wrong you empower the Law to empower your flesh to cause you to sin more.
episkopos...If you believe right, you then allow the dominion of GRACE to give you rest from your striving and self effort which allows the Power of Christ to deliver you from "sin consciousness",.... that is the reason you still sin.

You preach Gnosticism. A belief is just an opinion. So you think you are saved by having an opinion that is based on justifying yourself while still being self-centered. So it is just a bible ego boost.

You want to dull your conscience so you don't FEEL like you are sinning as you sin worse and worse.

But the Jews are closer to salvation than you are. They don't pretend to be something they are not...unless they justify themselves for reading the bible as you do.

Reactions: faithfulness

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You preach Gnosticism. A belief is just an opinion. So you think you are saved by having an opinion that is based on justifying yourself while still being self-centered. So it is just a bible ego boost.
You want to dull your conscience so you don't FEEL like you are sinning as you sin worse and worse.
But the Jews are closer to salvation than you are. They don't pretend to be something they are not...unless they justify themselves for reading the bible as you do.

episkopos..

post some "gnostic" teaching that relates to what i teach.
You can't?
Thats because you are lying.
So, listen...
To come to the knowledge of the Truth, is to come to the understanding that Jesus is the Savior and you need one More people do not come to this knowledge, will not. willfully will not then will ever fall on their knees before the Cross and say....."Cleans me O LORD, Forgive me Lord, i am SO LOST". And to do that IS to have come to the knowledge of Jesus as The Truth, that He IS the Messiah, He is the Son of God, and He is the ONLY WAY (Narrow) To Heaven.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
episkopos..

You can't?
So, listen...
To come to the knowledge of the Truth, is to come to the understanding that Jesus is the Savior and you need one More people do not come to this knowledge, will not. willfully will not then will ever fall on their knees before the Cross and say....."Cleans me O LORD, Forgive me Lord, i am SO LOST". And to do that IS to have come to the knowledge of Jesus as The Truth, that He IS the Messiah, He is the Son of God, and He is the ONLY WAY (Narrow) To Heaven.

Gnosticism is a way for people to be saved by their beliefs while ignoring how they are behaving in their bodies.

So it is looking for a right belief...a right or "saving" belief. Once a person has believed they have believed right...then they can justify themselves no matter what their performance in the world is. So it is based on a non-reality...as if God doesn't hold us responsible for every word, thought and deed...because we have believed "rightly."

John spoke very hard against this heresy. A heresy which you are trying so desperately to teach others.

But the bible has this to say...

1 Corinthians 6:20

20 For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

So we are responsible for what our bodies are doing...or what we are doing with our bodies.

The soul is ours to be won over...or not...by our own attitude through faith and surrender to God. Lean not on your own understanding...but wait on the Lord. Seek His face and live.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Gnosticism is a way for people to be saved by their beliefs while ignoring how they are behaving in their bodies.So it is looking for a right belief...a right or "saving" belief. Once a person has believed they have believed right...then they can justify themselves no matter what their performance in the world is. So it is based on a non-reality...as if God doesn't hold us responsible for every word, thought and deed...because we have believed "rightly."
John spoke very hard against this heresy. A heresy which you are trying so desperately to teach others.
But the bible has this to say...1 Corinthians 6:2020 For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.So we are responsible for what our bodies are doing...or what we are doing with our bodies.
The soul is ours to be won over...or not...by our own attitude through faith and surrender to God. Lean not on your own understanding...but wait on the Lord. Seek His face and live.

The proof you are abiding, is to be born again, as that is how you abide...= how you got there, and stay there.

We dont put ourselves into God's family.....God puts us there, by "Grace through Faith", = Born again.
Its God who purchased us with the Blood of Jesus, and Its God who lives inside us, which establishes us as "In Christ".
We are always abiding, because God is always abiding in us. 'Christ in you, the hope of Glory".
"we are the Temple of the Holy Spirit".

To no longer be "in Christ" or to abide there,.God would have to leave you, and take Jesus and the Holy Spirit out of you.
Jesus said He "" will never leave you or forsake you."""
Jesus said that """no person can take you out of Jesus's hand,""" and that includes you..= "no one, no man, no person", includes you.
To abide in God is to be IN GOD by being Born again Into God's Spirit.
We dont do this, and we can't undo this..
There is no way to be un-born again..
IN fact, if a believer could go to hell, then God and Christ and the Holy Spirit would have to go with them, as these 3 never leave you.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The proof you are abiding, is to be born again, as that is how you abide...= how you got there, and stay there.

We dont put ourselves into God's family.....God puts us there, by "Grace through Faith", = Born again.
Its God who purchased us with the Blood of Jesus, and Its God who lives inside us, which establishes us as "In Christ".
We are always abiding, because God is always abiding in us. 'Christ in you, the hope of Glory".
"we are the Temple of the Holy Spirit".

To no longer be "in Christ" or to abide there,.God would have to leave you, and take Jesus and the Holy Spirit out of you.
Jesus said He "" will never leave you or forsake you."""
Jesus said that """no person can take you out of Jesus's hand,""" and that includes you..= "no one, no man, no person", includes you.
To abide in God is to be IN GOD by being Born again Into God's Spirit.
We dont do this, and we can't undo this..
There is no way to be un-born again..
IN fact, if a believer could go to hell, then God and Christ and the Holy Spirit would have to go with them, as these 3 never leave you.

We are the ones who leave God...we forsake God as you do because we look for something for ourselves....selfishly. God is completely selfless and the only way to remain in Him (abide) is to ALSO be completely selfless. So we cannot remain long in His presence until we become as Jesus Himself.

But I'm wasting my time trying to explain actual discipleship to a poser and an exploiter of a false gospel. But I write for others who may still think your threads are something more than a cruel insult to real grace.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We are the ones who leave God...we forsake God as you do because we look for something for ourselves....selfishly. God is completely selfless and the only way to remain in Him (abide) is to ALSO be completely selfless. So we cannot remain long in His presence until we become as Jesus Himself.
But I'm wasting my time trying to explain actual discipleship to a poser and an exploiter of a false gospel. But I write for others who may still think your threads are something more than a cruel insult to real grace.

Remember, we are IN God's family.....we are IN the Family. Put there BY God. We abide there always, because we are IN the Family.
Heirs of God. Joint heirs of Christ.
"as Jesus IS.......so are the born again, in this world".
We the born again, are "seated in heavenly places, in Christ"...right now, while we are in a body on earth.

episkopos, think of it like this....
You are born of your mother.. and one day when you are 77 yrs old, you hate her. HATE. And you decide you will no longer be her child.
You will stop abiding as her child., that is your decision. You have made up your mind.
Well, Are you still her child, even if you hate her, and dont want to be her child anymore, and have made up your mind?
Yes you are....no matter how you abide or not...or think... See, you are BORN from her.....and you can't stop this by behavior or decision, or by walking away....
If you are born again.....= You are BORN of your Spiritual Father in Heaven, and you can't stop this by how you think in your mind or how you behave in your life.
If you are born again....You BELONG to God. He has purchased you with His own BLood.
If you are born again.....You are "blood bought".. is how the NT describes your eternal situation // Redemption.

BORN, is born.....always.. both on earth and in heaven.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We the born again, are "seated in heavenly places, in Christ"...right now, while we are in a body on earth.

You are a slow learner...actually too stiff necked to learn anything.

Born again is but a deposit. A sample. TASTE and see the Lord is good.

But to abide IN Christ in Zion one must forsake everything in this world. You can't serve God and this world. Or yourself...as you are doing.

So there is a world of difference between Christ in you....and you IN Christ. A completely otherness in location.

But if you want to be under grace you need to go to where God is to be led by the Spirit until His cross. Then His cross carries your dead soul life while His life is manifested in the mortal body.

Look beyond the superficial understanding that will condemn you in the end.

Stop trying to preserve your soul life in death while claiming to be saved for your own beliefs. Let your soul life go to the cross...so you can be a vessel for Jesus to live through.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are a slow learner...actually too stiff necked to learn anything.
Born again is but a deposit. A sample. TASTE and see the Lord is good.
But to abide IN Christ in Zion one must forsake everything in this world. You can't serve God and this world. Or yourself...as you are doing.
So there is a world of difference between Christ in you....and you IN Christ. A completely otherness in location.
But if you want to be under grace you need to go to where God is to be led by the Spirit until His cross. Then His cross carries your dead soul life while His life is manifested in the mortal body.
Look beyond the superficial understanding that will condemn you in the end.
Stop trying to preserve your soul life in death while claiming to be saved for your own beliefs. Let your soul life go to the cross...so you can be a vessel for Jesus to live through.

is there any sin in Jesus?
And YOU...( if you are born again), are "IN CHRIST" and Jesus is in YOU.
The reason a born again person has eternal life, is because JESUS IS ETERNAL LIFE< and He is in us, if we are born again.
Salvation, is JESUS
Grace, is JESUS
The BLood Atonement, is JESUS
You go to heaven because of JESUS.
If you are born again.... then Believe the verse that says. "as Christ IS= so are the born again in this WORLD".... and see yourself as God has made you to be..
The born again are "made righteous"....by God, thru the blood of Jesus.
This is why we are not to think of ourselves as "sinners".
How can the righteousness of God be a "sinner"?
We were sinners before we were born again... so sayeth the Law, but we are no longer under the law, we are "under Grace".
The unbelievers are sinners.....so,if you are born again, do not literally equate yourself to those Christ Rejectors.....but instead see yourself as God sees you always, or you will continue to sin and repent, and walk in the Flesh.
Right believing is how you stop doing that, episkopos.
If you are born again, then You are "the righteousness of God, IN CHRIST"....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
episkopos...
Something that is interesting is that if a person believes they can "lose it", its because they are trusting in themselves to keep it. So, that means they are not trusting in Christ to keep them saved, but only acknowledge that He began their Salvation. So, if anyone could lose their salvation because they have lost their faith, its the people who think and believe that they can lose their salvation, because the reason they believe this is because they are no longer trusting in Christ to keep them saved.....See how that works? So, you have literally become the victims of your own Christ Rejecting heresy, and you are oblivious to you own lack of True Faith, as you spiritual condition. You are the pot calling the kettle black, and it is you who is both the pot and the black.

We have everlasting life because the Lord has placed in us an everlasting faith, if we are of the elect.

Therefore, if faith comes to an end, it is because the person is not of the elect, and spiirtual life also comes to an end (Luke 8:13, Hebrews 3:6, Hebrews 3:14).

7 ever learning and never able to come to the full knowledge of the truth.

2Ti 2:15, Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You can't?

We do not make it our practice to study gnostic writings so that we might be able to bring them up at will. We do not read them as we do not want to be deceived by them. But we are aware of what gnosticism teaches; because Christian pastors have exposed the heresy over time from their pulpits.

We were sinners before we were born again... so sayeth the Law, but we are no longer under the law, we are "under Grace".

In one sense this is true. In another sense it isn't. Paul said that he was "under the law to Christ." (1 Corinthians 9:21).

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2Ti 2:15, Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

God says to "study to show yourself approved".

So please explain to me, what is is , that if our righteousness is in Christ, what is it that you can possibly do by studying, to outshine His righteousness, We are aproved of God because of what Christ did, no more.

Its because of all this "studying" and not going to Christ, that sop many christians are walking in darkness. Always the same, sound good till you see its all from their understanding and that they know nothing, just think they know it all.

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So please explain to me, what is is , that if our righteousness is in Christ, what is it that you can possibly do by studying, to outshine His righteousness, We are aproved of God because of what Christ did, no more.

We cannot outshine Christ's righteousness.

But in studying to shew ourselves approved, we make certain that we will not be deceived by the lies of the enemy.

I think that this is important, don't you?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But in studying to shew ourselves approved, we make certain that we will not be deceived by the lies of the enemy.

I think that this is important, don't you?
What I know is the most important is that all men go to Christ, but is seems He is unwanted in christianity men are too smart for God and they dont believe His Spirit whom He sent or Christ so they study the bible just like it says, there are a lot of blind men studying the bible on this forum.

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

And studying certainly wont add anything to Christs righteousness...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but is seems He is unwanted in christianity men are too smart for God and they dont believe His Spirit whom He sent or Christ so they study the bible just like it says,
Did not His Spirit inspire every word of holy scripture?

Therefore, when you don't believe the scriptures, you don't believe the Spirit and Christ.

Yes, there are those who search the scriptures, for they think that in them they have eternal life; and are unwilling to come to Christ in order that they might have life.

But a point to be made is that the scriptures are they which testify of Him.

So if one is willing to come to Him, the holy scriptures are the way that is prescribed for us to get to know who He is so that we can receive Him.

I know that in my own life, I had an encounter with Him that supersedes the holy scriptures. His presence is amazing joy.

But in order to have that experience, I rejected selling my soul to the devil and stopped sitting on the fence where I was sitting. And the reason why I rejected selling my soul to the devil was because I remembered holy scripture that had been preached unto me in a church setting (Matthew 16:26, Mark 8:36 Luke 9:25).

I credit the word of God for my salvation.

Yes, my experience with Christ was not a Bible reading experience per se. I will say, however, that the scripture testifies to the reality of my experience.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did not His Spirit inspire every word of holy scripture?

Therefore, when you don't believe the scriptures, you don't believe the Spirit and Christ.
No, they where not all, that is an assumption, and we all know assumptions do, just look at this forum filled with "studied" men who dont know Christ, deceiving them and leading them astray, the blind leading the blind,

But a point to be made is that the scriptures are they which testify of Him.

When a woman sees her husband of whom she loves and has not seeing for a time, she would drop everything to run to Him and be with Him, are you not that woman is not Christ you husband, so why is HE always last, why is it you prefer a book that tells you about Him instead of going to Him and learning from Him.??

Mat_11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

But if you learn from Him you wont get that proud feeling of figuring it out for yourself or is it you may find out how wrong you are, and pride wont let that happen wither.