Beware Of Increasing Debt

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right!

I suppose I could blend the two, that in the midst of the fall of everything the church is polished and shiny. Is Rick Joyner dominionist?

Much love!

PS . . . is there a better word to use than "dominionist"? That the church will wax greater in all ways until the earth is prepared to receive Jesus?
I believe that the Holy Spirit speaks corporately to the Church....that all should hear the same message with very little differences in what the Lord is saying. And furthermore God is acknowledged as the one who is speaking rather than ourselves.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2018 was a remarkable and wonderful year. 2019 will continue be even more so. Every year from now on will be more so, but key elements of a great spiritual critical mass will begin to come together in the coming year. This will begin a spiritual atomic-like explosion in 2020. What are the elements that are coming together for this to happen?

A Time of Great Increase

The first will be a growing relationship and union with the Lord. Many have begun to experience the greatest times they have ever had in their relationship with the Lord. For those who seek Him, this will continually increase. There will also be an increasing unity and cooperation between individuals, ministries and movements. We are told in Ecclesiastes 4 that two are better than one, and a cord of three strands is not easily broken.

Therefore, wherever two or three begin to unite in purpose, there will be a multiplication of power and fruitfulness. The demonstration of this will cause a cascading affect that will draw others into the great movements of the future. This will release more definition and focus to the body of Christ than it has had in generations. This is the beginning of what, over the next decade, will eclipse the experiences of the first-century church.

As this is taking place in the spirit, the fracturing and divisions in the natural will also increase. The verses that I was given for this were Hebrews 12:25-29:

See that you do not refuse Him who is speaking. For if they did not escape when they refused Him who spoke on earth, much less shall we escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven. At that time His voice shook the earth, but now He has given us a promise, saying, "Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also heaven."And this statement, "Yet once more," signifies the removal of those things that can be shaken, things that are created, so that only those things that cannot be shaken will remain.

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be moved, let us be gracious, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire.

Following the Lord in all that we do is no longer just an option. It will be increasingly costly to disregard the word of the Lord or His guidance in our lives. This is because of His love for us, as was emphasized earlier in Hebrews 12. He must prepare His people for the time when not heeding His voice can be devastating or even fatal. So the discipline and consequences of this will increase in speed and degree. However, the fruit of obeying will likewise increase.

Standing on the Rock in a Time of Shaking

The national, cultural, religious and economic fault lines will all become increasingly unstable, and the tremors will grow throughout the world. Major shaking will break out where it was thought to be stable and secure. The right interpretation of the signs of the times is to disengage from those things that can be shaken and resolutely give ourselves to the kingdom that cannot be shaken. If we have built our lives on the rock, no worldly storm can bring us down. Those who have built their lives on the rock will begin to pull many from the shifting quicksands of this world.

Keeping Him first in our devotion and affection, seeking first His kingdom in every major decision, is the most important principle in how to build our lives on the Rock. Those who do this have nothing to fear from the times, but they will grow in righteousness, peace and joy. That is the nature of the kingdom.

This is a wonderful teaching! Glad you posted it!
I was given a series of dreams at the end of 2018 in which I was shown that some lines have been crossed that will have significant consequences, especially for the United States. I will begin to share these in our Word for the Week (future articles). Some of these things may be shocking at first, but we must see them, be prepared for them, and understand that they are "inevitable, right and will be successful."

Rick Joyner is the founder and executive director of MorningStar Ministries and Heritage International Ministries and is the Senior Pastor of MorningStar Fellowship Church. He is the author of more than 40 books, including The Final Quest, A Prophetic History, and Church History. He is also the president of The OAK Initiative, an interdenominational movement that is mobilizing thousands of Christians to be engaged in the great issues of our times, being the salt and light that they are called to be. Rick and his wife, Julie, have five children: Anna, Aaryn, Amber, Ben and Sam.

This article originally appeared at elijahlist.com.

Rick Joyner prophesy for 2020.....
I don't see Rick Joyner saying anything about increasing debt for 2020....perhaps it is for another time such as after Trump is no longer president.
Well it is Rick Joyner that he is referring to in his OP....
But this implies the opposite.

Now here, go back and read carefully what he is saying in the quote: "I was given a series of dreams at the end of 2018 in which I was shown that some lines have been crossed that will have significant consequences, especially for the United States. I will begin to share these in our Word for the Week (future articles). Some of these things may be shocking at first, but we must see them, be prepared for them, and understand that they are "inevitable, right and will be successful.""

He's talking here about judgments that are coming. I can share with you one of the dreams he is referencing here, and it is extremely dark. But you will not see Joyner prophesying judgments without also shining light and hope, i.e. in particular for those who abide in Christ and let the things coming upon the earth draw them into an even closer walk with God.

But excellent quotes, and I appreciate that. Wonderful to see something posted that's worth a good read!

God bless.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the guys had hair and beard just like the guy on the cover. Most of us wore jeans, polos and flip flops

I think the excitement was due more to an anticipation of the Lord's return than any destruction of NYC. it was surmised that such events would be the start of the tribulation so the pre-trib rapture folk were all set to fly and the post tribbers were all set to dig some holes (for bomb shelters)

I long ago went through my "bomb shelter" phase, back in the late 70s. But it was probably more about the Cold War than it was about going through "the Tribulation." ;)

Yes, I share your excitement as things wind down in this age. :)

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the sort of thing I look at the most, is when there are details, and an order to things.

Now, while I think I have a rather different idea of what God's judgment constitutes in the present day, that aside, (we could take that up in another thread if you like, could be an interesting discussion), I think that God would want His people to be able to recognize His prophets, so that we could benefit from their prophecies.

And God gives us guidelines to use. And many examples.

The Vision is a very interesting prophecy for me. Yes, he spoke of things that reflect very strongly on ways the culture has gone. It's not like nothing he said happened.

My cause to question is that he gave a timeline that would have had to been fulfilled in the coming 1-2 decades. And that things he prophesied seemed to me at odds with certain Scriptures. And that the fulfillments seem to be somewhat random to each other. Not like the narrative of The Vision.

I know that the OT prophets would frequently give prophecy that would be fulfilled in their generation, or the next one or two, and that these would authenticate the prophecies they gave that would not come to pass for 1000's of years.

For myself I have to wonder, how much was revelation from God, and how much was from a very insightful man, and how much mixture of these perhaps there was? I don't know. It seems to me to be impossible to certify, like we would a Biblical prophecy. And without that, then what?

Much love!

Thanks for your thoughts. I went through the same process over the last several decades. I'm now leaning in favor of this being true prophecy. I just wasn't used to it coming to the church like this. Not many were. Really, I went back and forth on this for many years. And I looked for something to grab hold of, just like you're describing. Again, I'm more convinced than ever that it was a true prophecy. I do think that the timeline seems to have a primary era of predominant application, but also a longer range application. We'll talk later...

R

Rita

I did check out the whole ‘ Field of dreams ‘ prophecy yesterday ....the whole thing was really interesting. However the interpretation used present tense and future tense within it —- so some of what he conveyed applied to 2012, the financial dependence on credit ect , not saying that you shouldn’t be wise now of course.
The one thing that had me slightly concerned, there was a note placed above the prophecy, it stated that some wording had been changed from the original ..........it did say that the changes did not alter what was conveyed, but didn’t explain what words had been changed.
That didn’t make much sense to me ....why change it years later because ‘ there is an interest in it now ‘ .......
Sorry I looked for the actual page again, but could not find it......

It was a fascinating prophecy when read in full x
Rita

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did check out the whole ‘ Field of dreams ‘ prophecy yesterday ....the whole thing was really interesting. However the interpretation used present tense and future tense within it —- so some of what he conveyed applied to 2012, the financial dependence on credit ect , not saying that you shouldn’t be wise now of course.
The one thing that had me slightly concerned, there was a note placed above the prophecy, it stated that some wording had been changed from the original ..........it did say that the changes did not alter what was conveyed, but didn’t explain what words had been changed.
That didn’t make much sense to me ....why change it years later because ‘ there is an interest in it now ‘ .......

It was a fascinating prophecy when read in full x
Rita

Hi, Rita. Glad to hear it. If you can post which link you read that said that, I may be able to track down exactly what you are talking about. I own this vision in my library and read it well before 2012.

And I agree, it is a fascinating vision.

R

Rita

I looked up his list of prophetic messages from a google search, it listed them in date order - but I tried to find the same link this morning and it wasn’t there, another link to ‘ field of dreams prophecy ‘ was listed but wouldn’t connect ......the disclaimer was obviously recently written- it was in red ink above the prophecy ( only the field of dreams one ) ......it was from his website. It would be good to know what has actually changed, one different word, even a small one , can change quite a bit ........I am just curious to understand why he would do that given that it’s not a translation from one language to another ......
I have to go to work , but I may have more time to look for it later x
The other thing about the actual interpretation, there was no mention of a virus, it did mention a hospital ship, in the dream , but that was interpreted as the church.......
So that seems a bit out of line with regards to ‘ now ‘ given that the virus is such a big part of what is going on, other prophecies about ‘ now ‘ do mention the virus .......
Rita x

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other thing about the actual interpretation, there was no mention of a virus, it did mention a hospital ship, in the dream , but that was interpreted as the church.......
So that seems a bit out of line with regards to ‘ now ‘ given that the virus is such a big part of what is going on, other prophecies about ‘ now ‘ do mention the virus .......

No, no. Like the dream I interpreted in the Vatican thread, that's not simply referencing the healing of physical sickness. It's referencing spiritual, emotional and psychological sickness as well, though the church will also minister physical healing and feed the hungry. But it's primarily talking about the church assuming the role of spiritual/psychological/emotional healer in the end-times, during a time when the world is completely going to hell in a handbag, and people are coming out of the world after witnessing/experiencing atrocities on a level not seen before in the earth.

There are other epidemics prophesied to be coming, but the church is ultimately called to save people spiritually first and foremost, though the gift of healing will again become widespread and multitudes are going to experience divine healing as a result.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posted this elsewhere, but out of care for this community I thought it should be posted here as well. Some are saying the world economy will rebound from Covid-19, but as much as I would like to believe that to be true, I think it is a very uninformed opinion.

I don't believe that the U.S. Economy will recover completely in the long term. The handling of this pandemic has changed this nation and Americans' perception of freedom, and I don't see things getting back to the way they were.

IMO, the "cure" (i.e. nationwide lockdown) has been worse than the sickness and will have lasting effects. Just look at the numbers. Eighty thousand deaths (as of today, if this number is accurate) is certainly tragic, but over twenty million jobs lost in one month's time (April) is also tragic! These job losses affect individuals and families who are struggling to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads.

The good news is that there's nothing like widespread tribulations to get Christians on our knees in prayer....

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe that the U.S. Economy will recover completely in the long term. The handling of this pandemic has changed this nation and Americans' perception of freedom, and I don't see things getting back to the way they were.

IMO, the "cure" (i.e. nationwide lockdown) has been worse than the sickness and will have lasting effects. Just look at the numbers. Eighty thousand deaths (as of today, if this number is accurate) is certainly tragic, but over twenty million jobs lost in one month's time (April) is also tragic! These job losses affect individuals and families who are struggling to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads...

Yes, Ma'am. But it was really a no-win situation anyway, and one that the leaders of nations around the world are still grappling with. Putin just reopened Russia up despite the nation experiencing 11,000 new cases a day. And the leader of Brazil threw caution to the wind and tried to keep everything open for the most part. They are now facing an absolutely horrendous situation in the near future, with an economic, health AND political crisis on their hands.

But the really tough part that I heard Trump mention once that people aren't taking into account yet is the potential suicide rate when the shut down of the economy and all this government stimulus on borrowed money finally catches up with us. I don't like to think about it, but when mass unemployment takes hold and people realize that their hopes for a good future are now only a dream, things could become rather tragic. I especially feel for the kids who are just finishing a college degree with a mountain of debt on their hands. The world that existed before they started college is not the world they will have when they are trying to build a life for themselves.

But as you say, there is ALWAYS hope in Christ, and He makes a way where there is no way. So the trying times will become a driving force leading people to call out to God for help. For that we can be thankful : )

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've run into that before. I've sometimes saved prophecies that were for soon timeframes, and when I've gone back later after the time expired, or after it became perfectly clear that something competely different was happening, to find the prophecy either changed, or more frequently, simply removed, leaving gaps in the record.

It's not something that fills me with confidence when people do that. If the words "don't alter" the content, then why make the change?

"This is my revised prophecy . . ."

Much love!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've run into that before. I've sometimes saved prophecies that were for soon timeframes, and when I've gone back later after the time expired, or after it became perfectly clear that something competely different was happening, to find the prophecy either changed, or more frequently, simply removed, leaving gaps in the record.

It's not something that fills me with confidence when people do that. If the words "don't alter" the content, then why make the change?

"This is my revised prophecy . . ."

Much love!
God told me to quit putting dates to what the Holy Spirit speaks.....and it is easy to add to what He is saying in our flesh. So we must discipline ourselves to keep it free from our perspective.

Reactions: Rita
R

Rita

No, no. Like the dream I interpreted in the Vatican thread, that's not simply referencing the healing of physical sickness. It's referencing spiritual, emotional and psychological sickness as well, though the church will also minister physical healing and feed the hungry. But it's primarily talking about the church assuming the role of spiritual/psychological/emotional healer in the end-times, during a time when the world is completely going to hell in a handbag, and people are coming out of the world after witnessing/experiencing atrocities on a level not seen before in the earth.

There are other epidemics prophesied to be coming, but the church is ultimately called to save people spiritually first and foremost, though the gift of healing will again become widespread and multitudes are going to experience divine healing as a result.
Yes, I know that’s what he meant - I was generalising - you are endeavouring to place that prophecy in today’s timeline ..........I just find it a bit weird that there is no reference to the virus - which is a big part of what is going on right now.........
Rita

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Too nervous about "false prophets." Skepticism is a healthy thing in certain respects, as there are indeed false prophets and will be in the end-times. But there will also be the true.
Yes, I know that’s what he meant - I was generalising - you are endeavouring to place that prophecy in today’s timeline ..........I just find it a bit weird that there is no reference to the virus - which is a big part of what is going on right now.........
Rita

Now, there IS one thing you have to understand about operating in the prophetic. There is no change in the content of the vision, but there may well have been slight alterations in the interpretation. I would have to see. But the reason for this is because the Lord gives even greater clarity on some things on further notice. It is not an attempt to make things "fit." The interpretation already fits. But there may have been tiny details that were not noticed in the original interpretation that are further revealed at a later time when the vision or dream is revisited.

This happens with me and dream interpretation. Things are progressively revealed, and even greater details are filled in over time.

Your point about few prophesying the Covid-19 in advance is a good one, however. I have posted this numerous times on the forums as being a curious thing. There are a number of theories for why it may have happened, but they are still conjecture in my mind at the present time. The economic downfall, however, has very clearly been prophesied as the sources I've quoted in this thread demonstrate.

The one prophecy that does stand out concerning Covid-19 was Wilkerson's:

"I see a plague coming on the world, and the bars, churches and government will shut down. The plague will hit New York City and shake it like it has never been shaken. The plague is going to force prayerless believers into radical prayer and into their Bibles, and repentance will be the cry from the man of God in the pulpit. And out of it will come a third Great Awakening that will sweep America and the world." - David Wilkerson in 1986

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too nervous about "false prophets."
Dismissed with a label!

:eek:

Easier than engaging with the comments I make I suppose.

Rather . . . seeking to use the Bible as a standard and finding so many so-called prophets that fall so short.

Why is it so unacceptable to ask that the prophet be found accurate?

Well, actually, prophets are accurate.

Reactions: Giuliano
R

Rita

Too nervous about "false prophets." Skepticism is a healthy thing in certain respects, as there are indeed false prophets and will be in the end-times. But there will also be the true.

Now, there IS one thing you have to understand about operating in the prophetic. There is no change in the content of the vision, but there may well have been slight alterations in the interpretation. I would have to see. But the reason for this is because the Lord gives even greater clarity on some things on further notice. It is not an attempt to make things "fit." The interpretation already fits. But there may have been tiny details that were not noticed in the original interpretation that are further revealed at a later time when the vision or dream is revisited.

This happens with me and dream interpretation. Things are progressively revealed, and even greater details are filled in over time.

Your point about few prophesying the Covid-19 in advance is a good one, however. I have posted this numerous times on the forums as being a curious thing. There are a number of theories for why it may have happened, but they are still conjecture in my mind at the present time. The economic downfall, however, has very clearly been prophesied as the sources I've quoted in this thread demonstrate.

The one prophecy that does stand out concerning Covid-19 was Wilkerson's:

"I see a plague coming on the world, and the bars, churches and government will shut down. The plague will hit New York City and shake it like it has never been shaken. The plague is going to force prayerless believers into radical prayer and into their Bibles, and repentance will be the cry from the man of God in the pulpit. And out of it will come a third Great Awakening that will sweep America and the world." - David Wilkerson in 1986
Yes, I have had prophecy myself, on a personal level , and understanding of it changed ....although mine came through pictures and words .....only ever had one dream , and that’s was last year...........
Although I understand what you are saying about gaining further understanding, it’s the time frame that bothers me .....I can understand why deeper understanding would have perhaps come nearer to when that first dream came, things become clearly as you reflect and pray about it.....but 8 years later, and only when others take a deeper interest in it .....because it ‘ seems ‘ appropriate to this time frame......it does kind of put up a few red flags for me........
Yes, I heard David Wilkinson’s some months back x
Rita

Last edited by a moderator:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I have had prophecy myself, on a personal level , and understanding of it changed ....although mine came through pictures and words .....only ever had one dream , and that’s was last year...........
Although I understand what you are saying about gaining further understanding, it’s the time frame that bothers me .....I can understand why deeper understanding would have perhaps come nearer to when that first dream came, things become clearly as you reflect and pray about it.....but 8 years later, and only when others take a deeper interest in it .....because it ‘ seems ‘ appropriate to this time frame......it does kind of put up a few red flags for me........
Yes, I heard David Wilkinson’s some months back x
Rita
I have been searching for that sermon he preached and it is not to be found. I did find information that Wilkerson never prophesied that....still searching.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it so unacceptable to ask that the prophet be found accurate?

Who said it was unacceptable? It is your continual accusations I find unacceptable; which is why there are only a minimal amount of your posts I can respond to, though I would prefer there were more.
Yes, I have had prophecy myself, on a personal level , and understanding of it changed ....although mine came through pictures and words .....only ever had one dream , and that was last year x

Excellent. I encourage you to pursue it then. Seek Him in prayer that He might use you, not only on a personal level but in your ministry to others as well. It's a wonderful gift, and one Paul encouraged believers to pray to be able to walk in.