Biblical Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I assume nothing as it is not up to me. However his life is an open book now.
Absolutely... His hypocrisy has caused deep damage to not only believers who trusted in him but to the non-believing world. This is quite easily the biggest scandal in the modern Christian world.
I was deeply grieved when I found this out... the person who discovered his deception was an atheist... I wrote to this man and thanked him for uncovering what should never have been.... Ravi's scandal began with the use of false credentials... and snowballed into abuse of power... which snowballed into abuse of women. There is a problem with how we treat and deal with leadership here in the Christian world... we put them on pedestals... and stop making them accountable.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely... His hypocrisy has caused deep damage to not only believers who trusted in him but to the non-believing world. This is quite easily the biggest scandal in the modern Christian world.
I was deeply grieved when I found this out... the person who discovered his deception was an atheist... I wrote to this man and thanked him for uncovering what should never have been.... Ravi's scandal began with the use of false credentials... and snowballed into abuse of power... which snowballed into abuse of women. There is a problem with how we treat and deal with leadership here in the Christian world... we put them on pedestals... and stop making them accountable.

I am still very much shocked and deeply saddened by this and find it very hard to believe to be all true

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hypocrite or not his teaching was good.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
am still very much shocked and deeply saddened by this and find it very hard to believe to be all true
It's absolutely ALL true... RZIM ministries released a statement. Ravi was guilty of loving POWER and PRESTIGE... His ministry failed to make him accountable... it happens all the time sadly.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John MacArthur said in an interview that Ravi hardly mentioned the Bible in his messages
I am not here to tear Ravi apart... In my opinion he was one of the best apologists out there...HE was an intelligent man... just not a very wise or humble one.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am not here to tear Ravi apart... In my opinion he was one of the best apologists out there...HE was an intelligent man... just not a very wise or humble one.
I always liked to hear him on the radio.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually.. she was correcting you... LOL

1Ti 2:11, Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1Ti 2:12, But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1Ti 2:13, For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1Ti 2:14, And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose I am left out of the loop as to the scandal associated with Ravi Zacharias.

Actually, don't tell me....I don't want to know.

I would consider repeating the matter to be gossip which is a sin in the eyes of the Lord...