(Bidah) fallacious Tactic!! Apply Your Own Terms To Concepts To Win Argument!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
People theres this new innovation called bidah, its an islamic term where if muslims
Don’t know an answer to a certain question, or are not knowledgeable in a certain thing they will simply just make stuff up as they go along witch is also called takiyah!!

This phenomenon is not only spread throughout islam but it has also spread to the masses and has now permeated throughout society. This kind of innovation, a fallacious twisting of concepts where people will miss characterise things, take a term and then and their own label to it to appease themselves, it’s a make shift paradigm where they will make up there own peripherals of what things actually mean rather then sticking to true linguistics.

This kind of (lable it your way mentality) has gained popularity and is spreading fast. And this is dangerous people because people will then begin to make up their own paradigm as to what things actually mean then anything’s fare game then they can just say their right in an argument which then can turn into a type of circular argument.

This is a deceptive tongue that has come straight from the satanic kingdom. This is straight from deceiving spirits. The enemy has been busy!! Just something that I’ve discerned lately and just fort I’d mention it.

Last edited:

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny... I've seen it here on this board! I've caught them, called them out on it and got nothing but crickets. Sorry, won't give names...

I know some stuff, but hardly even close to everything. But I do have the talent (if it is one) to question and dig out what is questionable. If someone gives a shotgun blast of "facts", just dig.... Chances are it isn't even their own work.... They are cutting and pasting from one of their favorite propoganda websites.

Reactions: DoveSpirit05

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People theres this new innovation called bidah, its an islamic term where if muslims
Don’t know an answer to a certain question, or are not knowledgeable in a certain thing they will simply just make stuff up as they go along witch is also called takiyah!!

This phenomenon is not only spread throughout islam but it has also spread to the masses and has now permeated throughout society. This kind of innovation, a fallacious twisting of concepts where people will miss characterise things, take a term and then and their own label to it to appease themselves, it’s a make shift paradigm where they will make up there own peripherals of what things actually mean rather then sticking to true linguistics.

This kind of (lable it your way mentality) has gained popularity and is spreading fast. And this is dangerous people because people will then begin to make up their own paradigm as to what things actually mean then anything’s fare game then they can just say their right in an argument which then can turn into a type of circular argument.

This is a deceptive tongue that has come straight from the satanic kingdom. This is straight from deceiving spirits. The enemy has been busy!! Just something that I’ve discerned lately and just fort I’d mention it.
Go figure, many atheists use a similar tactic with the terms of man made science as the rule to decide all debates. In other words, they impose worldly proofs on godly topics, and rule any godly information as inapplicable and unacceptable. Sounds to me like "House Rules" according to the wicked.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What would Jesus say? Probably something like, They have their reward.