• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, the Christian is not a sinner, whose soul is not spiritually dead and separated from Christ, so long as they are not seeking to do the law of God on paper. Since, where there is no law, there is no transgression, and all sin is transgression of the law.

And then, the works of the flesh done bodily are now declared not to be sins nor transgressions against the Law of God, but only trespasses against man. Thus, sins against God are now neatly separated from trespassing against men: loving God with the heart has nothing to do with hating our neighbors in the flesh. We cannot spiritually sin against God, so long as we believe He is God, even while we trespass against men, so long as we still believe in God.

Next we still call the law of God for the NT, that of Moses from the OT. Then we refuse to acknowledge the law of Christ for the NT. Next we declare anyone seeking to keep the law of Christ can only end in sinning against Him, and is nothing but legalist self-perfectionism. And so, we declare that only those not doing His law, are the only ones not sinning against Him, because only by the law comes sinning in the law. And finally, we become the only righteous Christians by faith alone, without doing righteousness, which can only be according to the law. Which, of course, is only kept by self-righteous legalists.

And voila, the only Christians not sinning are those righteous by faith alone within their minds, who purposely reject obeying or doing the law of Christ written by His apostles on paper. The only unrighteous Christian sinners are now all them that keep His law and do not transgress it, which are not works of the flesh, that all Christians still must do, being born sinners from cradle to grave.

Altogether this is the Grand Conclusion of the pseudo-Scriptural and theological version of modern liberal Christianity:

I know I still do bad wrong things to other people, but in my heart I know I am still good. And if anyone thinks they are good by keeping some law, then they are the truly bad people on earth, who like to judge others by what they do, rather than trying to understand others by how they feel about themselves.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Laws OF THE Apostles?
What Laws did the Apostles write?
You do see how pointless it is engaging you people, who twist what others write, which is nothing to you, since have already cut your teeth on doing it with written Scripture.

@robert derrick

Let me help you get started with listing the Laws the Apostles Wrote with a simple concise format for all to see.
The format you need is: Quote what is written, which you do. But then not change what is written, to fit your own mind, like you do with written Scripture.

You're the only one speaking of 'the law of the apostles'. I am speaking of the law of Christ, which He gave to the apostles to write.

Try again.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Laws OF THE Apostles?
What Laws did the Apostles write?
I used to wonder if your sort twists things on purpose, or if you are simply too ignorant to understand what is written by others, but I believe it's worse than that now. I think you have so schooled yourself in spiritual delusion, that like darkness itself, cannot comprehend any light that you don't like. The reason is because you refuse to allow any of your imaginative thinking to be threatened by what may be any truth, that does not agree with your own mind.

That is why Scriptural letters, and teaching of Scriptural letters, is not allowed to mean anything to you, as though it were just dead letters of a crucified law.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The fearful and unbelieving head up the list for the lake of fire. Why is that? I always thought it was fear of bodily persecution, or fear of displeasing others, but by watching your consistent way of refusing to at least acknowledge what others are saying, even if you don't agree, then your fearfulness is that of allowing anything to even slightly disturb that house of dominoes of yours, that you have set up for your own faith's salvation and justification to heaven.

The difference between me and you is, that I am not afraid of being corrected by others, because the truth is all I care about, so that I might then have power to do it with knowledge. Your sort of OSAS; however, has shown your fear of correction in any way. Therefore, as we see in the case above, you simply cannot grow up and at least get what others are saying correctly, lest you be corrected.

You are fearful of the truth of what is written by God and man, and so you remaining unbelieving of the truth of the things of God for man:

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

All of OSAS delusion comes from rejecting this one simple Scripture in James 2, and the really sorry thing about it is, you would be given plenty of divine power by Jesus to actually do His righteousness. And it's even easier than just trying to keep imagining you're righteous by your own faith alone, while yet doing unrighteously in the flesh. You could actually be the truth in Christ Jesus, rather than just thinking you are, by grace.

But hey, that's your problem, not mine, and I'm all to glad to offer this instruction to you, not because I think you will be instructed by it, because I do enjoy teaching the truth of things for my own sake, if not for them reading it.

I hate vain thoughts and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. The law of Moses is dead, not the law of God, which is now the law of Christ written by His apostles for the NT.

If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Those Christians who think they are free from the law of Christ in the NT, are deceiving themselves.

To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2. Sin is not only transgression of the law, but all unrighteousness is sin.

To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

The works of the flesh are the works of the unrighteous, which is doing unrighteousness and sinning against God:

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness...Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Therefore, all those doing the works of the flesh, are the unrighteous sinners that shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

There is no spiritual separation between sinning against God by unbelief, and sinning against God and man by the flesh.

The soul that is sinning bodily, is dead and spiritually separated from Christ and the eternal life of His Spirit, just like the unbelievers.

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

The disobedience is to the law of Christ, and the reprobation from good works is denying they are necessary to be justified by Christ.

Where there is no law, there is no transgression, and where there is no works, there is no faith.

There is the law of Christ, and the faith of Jesus keeps it righteously in the spirit and in the flesh.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3. The works of the flesh are transgressions and sinning in the royal law of Christ.

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness...

The points of law of Christ are the same transgressions of the works of the flesh.

Sinning against Christ is by unbelief in His word and by sinning against His law.

Spiritual unbelief and disobedience is manifest in the works of the flesh.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Believers are warned:
“Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.” (Romans 6:12)

Notice that Paul says..."reigns in your mortal body". "that you should obey IT".
That is very significant to notice as He is not saying that sin exists in your born again Spirit.
He is not saying that the lusts of your "old man", is the real you.
Paul refers to the "mortal body" and the "lusts" as : IT... "you should not obey IT".

See, the born again Spirit, is the SON of GOD, not the "IT">.= the body, the flesh, the mind.

The born again SPIRIT : is not the "mortal body".
The mortal body is "dead because of Sin".
The Born again exist here...= ."One with God". "IN Christ".
And that is NOT your BODY or your Mind.
The body and the un-renewed mind always exist in the temporal/natural realm, outside of the Spiritual, and is always available to LUST.
Paul says that your body, your "old man" will lust against the Spirit.

So, that is the DEAD man, the body, the carnal desires, in opposition with the Son of God, who is the born again Spirit, operating in the renewed mind.
If you are born again, and do not have a renewed mind, then you believe you can lose your salvation and your faith is broken and the "old man" is giving you HELL. And that is why you are sinning and confessing and can't stop.
That is the "old man", the "Mortal Flesh", in control, because your faith is wrong, and you are this one.... "apart from Me you can do NOTHING"< Jesus said of the carnally minded believer.
"do nothing", MEANS you have have no power over the "old man", and you have no way to get it, because you denied the Power of Christ just as soon as you became convinced that you can lose your Salvation.

Michiah-imla you don't understand BORN AGAIN. You dont comprehend "SON of God". And you dont understand "The Gift of Salvation", and you dont understand' "made Righteous"... and that is why you can only think in carnal terms like this... "im a sinner in a body, and i need to confess so that i try to keep myself saved".

See that thinking?
That is not the renewed mind of a enlightened Believer who understands being "made righteous", having become a "new Creation in Christ".

The born again person is not the BODY or the MIND...they are LITERALLY the SPIRIT that is Born AGAIN.
This is the Son/Daughter of God.

Paul told you to "reckon the old man DEAD", because the old man, is "crucified with Christ". = is DEAD.
A born again Christian IS NOT the "Body", as the BODY is "DEAD" because of Sin".

"well Behold, then how does sin reign in the mortal body as lust, if you are born again"?

This happens if you become this. = '"fallen from Grace". And then you are "in the FLESH"...
"In the Flesh" is the carnal mind become the broken faith. This allows the "mortal body" and the "old man of sin" to keep you tied up with LUST and wrong desires that are "sin consciousness".
The "old man" who is "crucified with Christ" will "war" against your "right mind".
This is why you have to not fight your lust, but you have to exist in a renewed mind, that denies the "mortal body" and that is how you "reckon it dead".
Jesus has taken care of your SIN if you are born again = "Jesus became Sin".
So, a born again, carnally minded person, has a Broken Faith issue as they are "In the FLESH" and when you live there in that wrong mind, then God's Grace can't give you rest or deliverance as this.... "Christ ALWAYS gives me the VICTORY" Paul teaches... over the world, the flesh and the Devil.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You go from being the self-proclaimed unrighteous sinners of modern Christianity, to being the only Christians not sinning by not obeying the law of Christ written by His apostles for the NT.

You stated something false, because you are a liar.

You posted no quote, nothing.
You only show up on this forum to try to Troll this Christian forum.
MODs have even pointed this out to you, and about you, and not just once.

Robert, your words are dead men's bones, your theology is New Testament Denying, and your Religion, based on your Threads as the evidence, is Anti-Cross Self Righteousness. = Galatians 1:8

Last edited:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
And therein is the difference that escapes many.
Careful Cristo, quotes applying to men who say they HAVE NO SIN, does not apply to men WHO acknowledged their SIN, called on the Lord, Confessed their SIN, and was Forgiven their SIN, and Gave their Body unto Death Crucified with the Lord, their Christ Jesus, and was MADE a new creature, BY the Power of God.

They ARE Forgiven Sinners, They ARE New creatures, They ARE Born of Gods Seed, They ARE with Gods Spirit IN them...
They ARE THEY...that can SIN...no more.

THEY ARE NOT a man who claimed to HAVE NO SIN.
THEY ARE a man WHO CONFESSED his SIN.

Glory to God,
Taken

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
1. The law of Moses is dead, not the law of God, which is now the law of Christ written by His apostles for the NT.

If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Those Christians who think they are free from the law of Christ in the NT, are deceiving themselves.

It isn't the law of Moses. Moses delivered the laws of God on the stone tablets upon which God wrote his laws.
And those 10 commands are not dead because Jesus recited many of them in one of his sermons. And then said upon those laws and the prophets hang those laws concisely encapsulated as, love God with all our heart and mind, and love our neighbor as ourself.
God's laws are not dead. They're written in our heart so that we are never far from them.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The SAVED, The QUICKENED, ARE the BORN AGAIN.
Ding, ding, ding.......THEIR natural flesh DIED, crucified with Christ!

What DOING the works of the Flesh are YOU TALKING ABOUT?
I don't interact anymore with people who think their physical body is dead.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Unmangling your twisting of Scripture is one thing, but I don't play spiritual psychologist anymore.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't the law of Moses. Moses delivered the laws of God on the stone tablets upon which God wrote his laws.
And those 10 commands are not dead because Jesus recited many of them in one of his sermons. And then said upon those laws and the prophets hang those laws concisely encapsulated as, love God with all our heart and mind, and love our neighbor as ourself.
God's laws are not dead. They're written in our heart so that we are never far from them.
I only obey the law of Christ written by His apostles. Not the law of Moses. I'm a NT Christian, not an OT Israelite.

Jesus was a Jew reciting the law of the Jews:

It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

Not making proper difference between the law of God by Moses written of His OT, and the law of Christ written by His apostles for the NT, is as messed up as saying there is no law of God at all written on paper anymore.

No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers are warned:

“Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.” (Romans 6:12)

So what is this foolishness you’re speaking of now?
It's brand spanking new and dug deeper and farther than any OSAS man has gone before.

It's the source teaching for how the soul is not guilty of sinning, while the body is still sinning.

1. There is no more law of Christ on paper to sin against anymore, and so there is no way to sin in His law anymore: sin is defined only as transgression of law.
2. The works of the flesh, therefore', are not 'sins' against God, but now are downgraded to just trespasses against other people.
3. Hating our neighborly bodily, no more has anything to do with sinning against God.

And voila, only those refusing to keep the law of Christ written in Scripture, are the spiritually righteous Christians, that only now do works of the flesh, without sinning against God.

The only spiritually sinning Christians, are those who still believe doing the law of God in Scripture, is still commanded to His people, which is why they are not doing the works of the flesh like the wide wide world of OSAS spiritualists.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You stated something false, because you are a liar.

Refute it. Show how what I say is different from what you say. When you people misstate me, I show how and why.

Now, if you ask me to quote from you, then I will gladly do so, and I will not be guilty of trying to bait you into a personal argument.

Go ahead. Just ask.

Until then, I will post independently on any thread I choose, and you can do the same.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And....? Again....WHAT ARE THOSE LAWS??
Identify them, and the Scriptural reference.
Good question, thanks.
1. There is the law of Christ written by His apostles in Scripture, and it is not the law of Moses:

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2. That law has the commandments of the Lord Jesus gave to His apostles, for Christians to keep in the New Covenant of God:

Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen.

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

3. The law of Christ given by His apostles, is also called the doctrine of Christ, and the apostles' doctrine, which we are to live by and preach, and to reject anyone not doing so:

And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

The doctrine of Christ as law for the NT is not to be transgressed: All sin is still transgression of the law of Christ and they are called evil deeds, which are manifest in the works of the flesh.

4. That law is pointed out both as commandments and as works of the flesh:

For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness.

The law of God is now the law of Christ for His people to keep, in the new covenant of the gospel of Jesus and the cross. Transgressing His law and doctrine of commandments is sinning in the law against God, which includes the works of the flesh that in point are the same.

Here is more law and doctrine of Christ written for us to obey:

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise).

There is more, but is not necessary to list them all for the righteous, who do not walk after the flesh, but after the Spirit, and do not transgress and sin in spirit nor in body, in those things condemned as unrighteousness and evil deeds.

The commandments with promise are what Christians do easily from a pure heart, and the points of transgression are only written to prove who is not spiritually worshipping, loving, nor believing in Jesus as Christ and God.

Physical transgression of the doctrine and law of Christ, which is manifest in the works of the flesh, is proof to our own selves, that we are spiritually separated from Jesus and dead in our soul, just like any unbeliever is, though they are not naming the name of Christ with their lips.

We can believe and teach and think and imagine anything we want, because God gives us all freedom to deiced for ourselves, but if we are doing these evil deeds of the flesh, like the rest of the world, then we are a friend of that world and an enemy of God, and no amount high-sounding words and spiritualized thinking will ever change that simple fact stated in one Scripture:

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

Rahab stopped being a harlot among the children of Israel and was mother to the seed of David, though Scripture refers to her as harlot before she became justified by Christ, the God of Israel.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Careful Cristo, quotes applying to men who say they HAVE NO SIN, does not apply to men WHO acknowledged their SIN, called on the Lord, Confessed their SIN, and was Forgiven their SIN, and Gave their Body unto Death Crucified with the Lord, their Christ Jesus, and was MADE a new creature, BY the Power of God.

They ARE Forgiven Sinners, They ARE New creatures, They ARE Born of Gods Seed, They ARE with Gods Spirit IN them...
They ARE THEY...that can SIN...no more.

THEY ARE NOT a man who claimed to HAVE NO SIN.
THEY ARE a man WHO CONFESSED his SIN.

Glory to God,
Taken

I agree. The OP claims to be free of sin and its temptation, ask him yourself

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, the Christian is not a sinner,

Christian Converted IN Christ is not a sinner sins no more.

whose soul is spiritually dead

..whose soul is spiritually dead restored and saved.

and separated from Christ,

...and [NEVER] separated from Christ.

so long as they are not seeking to do the law of God on paper.

so long as they are not seeking to do the law of God on paper

FOREVER BECAUSE they are born of God.

Since, where there is no law, there is no transgression, and all sin is transgression of the law.

Since, where there is no law, there is no transgression, and all sin is transgression of the law.

They Repented, They Believed AND Heartfully Confessed their Belief to the Lord AND Willingly laid down their LIFE, crucified with Christ Jesus,
The Lord through, by, of His Power Converted them, AND MADE THEM A BORN AGAIN CREATURE THAT CAN NOT SIN!

And then, the works of the flesh done bodily are now declared not to be sins nor transgressions against the Law of God, but only trespasses against man.

Hebrews and the Tribes of ISRAEL were given THE Mosaic Law.
They had SIN Laws Against God...The Remedy...The Punishment.
They had TRESPASSING Laws of man against man....The Remedy...The Punishment.

Trespasses of men Against men IS nothing New.
The US has Laws of man trespassing against man...The Remedy...The Punishment.

Gentiles were NOT Under the Mosaic Law.
Men trespassing against men, IS revealed IN the NT...The Remedy...The Punishment.

Thus, sins against God are now neatly separated from trespassing against men:

Thus, sins against God are now neatly separated from trespassing against men:

Sin Against God is the SAME today, as from the Beginning.
Trespasses of men Against men is the SAME today, as from the Beginning.

We cannot spiritually sin against God, so long as we believe He is God, even while we trespass against men, so long as we still believe in God.

FALSE. You can Believe IN God AND SIN AGAINST GOD...
Don’t you read Scripture?
The Hebrews .. The TRIBES ... BELIEVED and SINNED AGAINST GOD.
AND Yearly they took their SIN OFFERING to the Temple to be slaughtered on the altar...it’s blood spilled, and the animal dead, SO THEY COULD BE FORGIVEN....Next year...REPEAT...the NEXT Year Repeat.

Next we still call the law of God for the NT, that of Moses from the OT. Then we refuse to acknowledge the law of Christ for the NT.

FALSE. Not “we”....”YOU”.

Next we declare anyone seeking to keep the law of Christ can only end in sinning against Him,

FALSE. Not “we”...”YOU”.

and is nothing but legalist self-perfectionism.

AND...okay, you self-describe yourself.

And so, we declare that only those not doing His law, are the only ones not sinning against Him,

FALSE. Not “we”...”YOU”.

because only by the law comes sinning in the law. And finally, we become the only righteous Christians by faith alone, without doing righteousness, which can only be according to the law. Which, of course, is only kept by self-righteous legalists.

FALSE. Not “we” YOU.

And voila, the only Christians not sinning are those righteous by faith alone within their minds, who purposely reject obeying or doing the law of Christ written by His apostles on paper. The only unrighteous Christian sinners are now all them that keep His law and do not transgress it, which are not works of the flesh, that all Christians still must do, being born sinners from cradle to grave.

Altogether this is the Grand Conclusion of the pseudo-Scriptural and theological version of modern liberal Christianity:

FALSE. A load of gobbledygook.

I know I still do bad wrong things to other people, but in my heart I know I am still good. And if anyone thinks they are good by keeping some law, then they are the truly bad people on earth, who like to judge others by what they do, rather than trying to understand others by how they feel about themselves.

SIN is Against God. Sin Against God IS TO NOT HEARTFULLY BELIEVE IN GOD!
Since God Sent His WORD to Earth 2,000 yrs ago...AND GOD SAID TO BELIEVE IN HIM...
SIN is Against God. Sin Against God IS TO NOT HEARTFULLY BELIEVE IN GOD AND the ONE HE SENT.

BELIEVE THAT ^ to the day you Physically DIE....AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED ON THE DAY YOU PHYSICALLY DIE! AND ONCE SAVED, you NEVER BECOME UNSAVED! OSAS!

However YOU FAIL to understand......MEN WHO LAY DOWN THEIR LIFE CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST JESUS, ARE SPIRITUALLY BODILY DEAD ON “THAT DAY”, and “SAVED ON THAT DAY”...and can NEVER BECOME UNSAVED!
THEY BECOME A NEW CREATURE, the OLD SINFUL FLESH IS DEAD!

Sure you will trespass against men....SO WHAT....FIX IT...there is a Remedy....Ask them for forgiveness of YOUR TRESPASS AGAINST THEM! IF you cause them DAMAGES...Pay for it, FIX it!

How many times have you bumped into another, and said, Excuse me, Pardon me.........What do you think you are doing? SINNING against that Person? No. You trespassed and ASKED to be excused, pardoned from your Trespass!

When a man cheats on his wife....Did he cheat on God? No. He trespasses against his wife. He caused her harm, shame, hurt. He can ask for forgiveness. She can forgive him...and forget it...or forgive him and Punish him According to the Law...Divorce him...and according to the Law, split their assets, money, AND Children! The mans burden to bear. Too bad dummy.

Cheating ON God, is believing in OTHER gods!

Lie to your wife. You trespassed against your wife.

Your wife is NOT God. She can forgive Trespasses...NOT SINS.

LYING TO or ABOUT GOD, is a SIN Against God.

Only God can FORGIVE SINS.

You pretending, man against man IS a SIN is False.
...NO MAN is taught to BELIEVE IN MAN!
...ALL men ARE taught to BELIEVE IN GOD!
Man Against God IS a mans SIN against God.
Only God can forgive SIN Against Him.
All day long men can forgive men of Trespasses.

So if some guy rams your car...He Trespassed against you.
No, he did not ram Gods Car...No he did not Sin against God.

Learn the TRUTH!