But How Many?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
But How Many?The Elect will be delivered up to the beast. But how many? “Remnant” indicates a small section or amount. If there were 12 Billion Souls created by God, and 6 have already passed through here, that means that there are 6 billion here now as this is the last generation. According to that number, 1/3 or 4 billion rebelled against God in the 1st Age. In order for the “locusts’ army” to be in full order, I would expect that most of the 4 billion are here with us raising havoc around the world.Let’s guestimate that perhaps there are ½ of them here as there is ½ of all Souls here now. That makes 2 billion Kenites and 4 billion that either were too lazy or too selfish in the 1st Age to stand up for God as he details that only the Elect/Remnant stood fast with Him. This is devastating to my heart but it is Scriptural.So what is a remnant? How many? AC will be here only a short time and will not spend it interviewing all of the remnant as he has the world to convert and maintain. What is an elect anyway? It is any Soul that knows and believes the truth of the Kenites and the truth of the AC/Satan. According to that, anyone is able to become an “elect” if they were not one to begin with. Glory to God.This would indicate that even a Kenite is able to come to the truth and knowledge as they would have freewill in this age to choose God. It is my personal opinion that some have done just that. However, they would not be delivered up to witness as they are not included in that remnant.So, how many will be delivered up to witness against satan? Where will they come from? Will satan really take much time entertaining elect to allow them to do their bidding? Will he make a valiant effort to ignore us and focus the world onto something else, like him?Personally, I do not feel that he wants us anywhere near him as we are his enemy and hold weight against him. We are a thorn in his side and a nuisance for him. But our loved ones will want us to follow him and will extend our personal information to those in charge so that we may be confronted and converted. He knows that he has but a short time!Let the games begin! :bible:Cedarhart

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well I think Things are going to become so bad here on earth due to the deadly wound that by the time antichrist (Satan) heals the deadly wound and promises to put put a chicken in everypot so to speak seting up his political system You wont be able to keep up with the numbers of people running toto join the beast system taking the Mark I dont think he will have to interview everyone .. they will be flocking to him... I also dont think that many will be supporting the two wittness .. so it may not be that difficult to figure out who's who The Elect will be supporting the two wittness's the rest of the World will hate us and them.