Calculating the Rapture? 7 Factors to Consider

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to go sit this out. You are as confused as anyone I have ever seen on prophecy sir.
FOR INSTANCE:

This makes no sense. Do you understand the book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order?

So, how long do the kings rule with the Beast? 42 Months not ONE HOUR. So, how ,long is it that Babylon (which means the WHOLE WORLD) is being hit by God's Plagues ? One hour. So, God just told you that His Wrath of Plagues last 42 months and you think its One hour !! SMH

Anyone that would add those numbers together needs help on Prophecy brother.

If you have no answer just admit it. No need for your usual ad hominem when you are stuck.

Show me your rapture, 7-year trib, and 3rd coming in Revelation?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have no answer just admit it. No need for your usual ad hominem when you are stuck.

Show me your rapture, 7-year trib, and 3rd coming in Revelation?
I do not have time to waste, you adding up those numbers gave you away in full. Sit it out.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You force the 70th week into Revelation, where it is not mentioned or belong. This is classic Pretrib hermeneutics.
We Disagree, the "Future" 70th week is seen in Revelation 11:2 below, this will start the 42 month or 3.5 year tribulation, "After" the "Future" human (Man Of Sin) is revealed to the Church on earth

(Let No Man Deceive You By Any Means)

Revelation 11:2KJV
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Luke 21:20KJV
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of always presenting your personal opinions, how about furnishing us with hard Scripture that teaches that there will be a rapture of the Church, followed by seven-year tribulation, followed by a third coming of the Lord?
have several times, I guess you just don't pay attention.

But I never taught a third coming of Jesus. That is your made up fantasy.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God, men sees Darkly.

But you imply you see clearly! so are you not a human?
God wrote the Revelation Himself, He did put it there, in Rev. 4:1. Rev. 14 and 19 both cover the full 7 years. In Rev. 19 we are told to PREPARE ourselves for the wedding to the Lamb, and that we will get White Robes.

Rev. 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife(THE CHURCH) hath made herself ready.

8 And to her(THE CHURCH) was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Now lets see if I am correct.........who has on White Raiment (Robes).

Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Rev. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Reckon these are REDEEMED Angels (no such thing) or the Bride in Heaven with WHITE ROBES on which means this happens AFTER Rev. 19:7-8 !! None yet seen in Rev. 19, because that is the Marriage of the Lamb and Marriage Supper (Armageddon) chapter. And of course we will get married as soon as we travel to Heaven, BINGO, which happens before Rev. 4 because that happens just before the 1260 event, Jesus opening the Seals is merely Jesus foretelling to the bride in heaven what is about to hit earth as soon as the 7th Seal opens the book of Judgments (Trumpet Judgments) as seen in Rev. 8.

Rev. 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Yes God did write it. and it seems you have been busy reinterpreting it and moving things allaround the book of revelation to fit your man made time schedules. Other than your reckoning- you have no biblical warrant to make REv. 4 and 19 the same time period. You made God soem special code maker where He needs a man to decipher His message. Horse Manure!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 70th week is 7 Years, so the Church has to be raptured Pre Trib by your own tangled up logic sir. We are not taken to Heaven if we do not have the Light (Holy Spirit) in us, do nit kid yourself God doesn't know all of this at every moment in time. He knows exactly how many minutes and seconds you have been in error on the Rapture, He knows everything.

No, it happens near Jerusalem, the word Armageddon is probably misapplied or Jesus appears in Jerusalem then in an instant goes to Megiddo. Not that important tbh. Its not in the Petra/Bozrah area however, NOTICE, he comes unto the Petra/Bozrah area with blood strained garments? That means Armageddon has already happened. He has already treaded the wine-press of God's wrath. In Isaiah you are getting prose. Its different prose in Rev. 14, NOTICE the 1444,000 (5 million Jews) are waiting fir him in Jerusalem, that is PROSE also, just showing that Jesus will set up a nation where Abraham's descendants will rule with him during the coming Kingdom Age for 1000 years. So, he neither goes o the Petra/Bozrah are first, NOR are they in Jerusalem when he shows up. Now Jesus may transport them to Jerusalem, thus we might get to versions which are correct in essence, I do not worry too much about these type of things tbh.

It is not tangled- it is straight looking at the multitude of verses on teh issue, putting them together and making the connection and conclusion.

Yes the 70th week is seven years.

Yes teh church has to be rapture before teh 70th week. It is called the wrath of God in many places- and we are to be delivered from that wrath.

You are wrong about Petra.

1. Isaiah 34:6
    The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Isaiah 63:1
    Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Jesus comes from Bozrah after fighting a battle there! where the Jews fled as the bible declares in REv. 12 and Matt.24.

Sp now you equate 144,000 with 5,000,000?Wow! No when teh antichrist enters the temple- Jews flee Jerusalem not stay there! they go to Petra.

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought.

You should be worried about these thingsd, reinterpreting the Scriptures is a dangerous avenur to walk down.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have several times, I guess you just don't pay attention.

But I never taught a third coming of Jesus. That is your made up fantasy.

Yes you do. Is the word parousia used for His next coming? Is the word parousia used for His coming after your 7-year trib?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes teh church has to be rapture before teh 70th week. It is called the wrath of God in many places- and we are to be delivered from that wrath.

The Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation, and second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, just as Luke 21:25-28 "Clearly" teaches below, there will be no (Pre-Trib Rapture) as dispensationalism falsely teaches, dont be deceived

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus comes from Bozrah after fighting a battle there! where the Jews fled as the bible declares in REv. 12 and Matt.24.

Sp now you equate 144,000 with 5,000,000?Wow! No when teh antichrist enters the temple- Jews flee Jerusalem not stay there! they go to Petra.
Your claim is false, those that flee Jerusalem go to the wilderness of Bashan, Gilead, and Carmel, nowhere near "Petra"

Petra is a city that was inhabitanted by the "Nabateans", who were wicked pagans that practiced human sacrifice

Your standard teachings following dispensationalism are out in left field

Scripture teaches that the 144,000 the "remnant church" will be localized to Jerusalem, around the location of Israel, "the remnant of his heritage"

Below you see the future fulfilling of the gentiles and desolation in Jerusalem, armies from the worlds nations, from sea to sea

Below you see the Remnant being fed in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, Gilead, manna from heaven, as in the days of old in coming out of Egypt, the world watches in fear of the Lords power

Revelation 12:6KJV
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Micah 7:10-18KJV
10 Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.
11 In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.
12 In that day also he shall come even to thee from Assyria, and from the fortified cities, and from the fortress even to the river, and from sea to sea, and from mountain to mountain.
13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.
16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you imply you see clearly! so are you not a human?
I have an advantage via the end times over even Daniel, remember he was told to go his way, these things would not be revealed until the very end of time when knowledge increased and men ran to and fro. So, I just so happen to live in a time when End Time Understandings are being given by God, the problem God is having is (He told me this 5 or so years ago). "We already know it all". God can't reach us with His truths because we have stuff passed down from other men like the 144,000 super preachers which is just not a factual point anywhere in the bible.

So, about 5 years ago I was asking God why is it that in these end times, when we are supposed to knw al of these end tie things via a fresh pouring of the holy spirit the Church has 100s of interpretations via who the Harlot is, who/what Babylon is, who the Beast is, who the False Prophet is etc. And I got this:

"Ron, you guys already know it all"

I knew instantly what the Lord was telling me, we have Church that is in disarray and all over the place, when in each case there is only ONE CORRECT ANSWER, so I took that as a sign from God to reread everything and to simply (GASP) ask God to show me the correct answer in each case, just like He did when I was reading the Gospels as a young Christian. And of course He has done so, in each instance, and because I am willing to hear that voice "You are wrong Ron" then He is able to teach me on all of these things. Whereby, no matter the truth on the Rapture manner will never hear it because they can't ever be in the wrong on anything. Satan instill that in us sneakily, its called the pride of life.

So, when we pay the price, humble ourselves, ask God for understanding, then refuse to leave any subject until we get an answer, God will always give us His truths, especially now that we are in those END TIMES.

Yes God did write it. and it seems you have been busy reinterpreting it and moving things allaround the book of revelation to fit your man made time schedules. Other than your reckoning- you have no biblical warrant to make REv. 4 and 19 the same time period. You made God soem special code maker where He needs a man to decipher His message. Horse Manure!
Nice language Mr. Christian.

Don't get angry because I understand these things and you don't. Its not even hard. We see the White Robes in Rev. 4, 5 and 7 meaning they (we) are married Jesus by that time. In Rev. 19 we see we await the marriage unto the Lamb.

It is not tangled- it is straight looking at the multitude of verses on teh issue, putting them together and making the connection and conclusion.

Yes the 70th week is seven years.
Which ENDS the time of the Gentiles via the Pre Trib Rapture. It then starts Israel 70th week of Judgment. Thus the Rev. 2 and 3 Church Age ENDS via the Rapture and everything after that is the THINGS THAT COME HEREAFTER. (After the Church Age). True, its nit tangled, its just tangled in the way you think.

No, the Wrath of God only last 1260 days. God tells us that in Rev.

Rev. 18:8 Therefore shall her (Babylon/WHOLE WORLD) plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Both mean 1260 days. The Day of the Lord lasts 1260 days and we can see in Rev. 17:12 that ONE HOUR means 1260 days also.

Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns(E.U.) which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

How long does The Beast rule? 42 Months, so what does ONE HOUR mean here? 42 Months.
So, hoe long does God's Wrath against Babylon last ? ONE HOUR or 42 months. Anyone, I mean ANYONE who thinks the full 7 years is God's Wrath doesn't understand Prophecy at all. EVERYTHING is designed by God around these 1260 days.

No, its Prose, Jesus comes after the Armageddon fight. Those same people in the Petra/Bozrah area are shown on a mount awaiting Jesus in Rev. 14:1, but they are not there, they are in the Petra/Bozrah area. You just do not understand how Prophecy works brother. For instance.

In Zech. 13:8-9 we see that 5 million Jews repent then one verse later we get the DOTL (1260 event). But do you understand that between verses 2 and 3 there is a 3.5 year JUMP?

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh(The Day of the Lord has arrived), and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

QUESTION...........Does Jesus lose when he arrives? No, so what is the above? It is the Anti-Christ and his minions sacking Jerusalem on the DOTL.

THEN...................3.5 years later Jesus shows up and defeats the Anti-Christ and all his evil minions !! See how Prophecy works? You have a verse, then the very next verse is 3.5 years later, BECAUSE they are foretelling things thousands of years ahead of time. These writers did not have time nor space to write about the minutia, they foretold Jerusalem will be sacked, then VICTORY will come at the very end. Likewise, Isaiah is not telling us all the minutia how this Messiah shows up with blood stained garments, the fact that he defeats the Anti-Christ before showing up is not needed to be put forth, its a known entity, and Jesus probably never goes there, he just RESCUES those who are there, they then understand their King has returned, they then as grown men and women return to Jerusalem. Its prose. Just like the 3.5 year skip in time between Zechariah 14:2 and 3. Guys not called to prophecy just do not understand prophecy. You have to wonder why people not called unto something want to dabble in it and try to teach it !!

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Yes, because I understand prophecy and you do not. Either God is a liar or those Jews saved can't be 7000, 144,000 and 1/3 (5 Million) unless two of them are codes.

7 (Divine Completion) x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10 = 7000 or ALL Israel who repents.

12 (Fulness) x 12 x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10 = ALL Israel who repents.

The 1/3 of Zechariah 13:8-9 = 5 million people because there are now 15 million Jews on earth. So, how is 7000, 144,000 and 5 million all factual in nature? Because two are CODES. Its not hard, it is for those nit called to prophecy, especially who refuse to listen to others who do understand.

So, why is it you can GRASP that the 10 brides are a CODE for 2 Billion Christians but you CAN'T GRASP the 144,000 is a CODE for 5 million Jews? 10 means Completion.

Ever think that Paul, a student of the bible had some thoughts also like what the AoD was and who it was? The 1290 is NOT the Anti-Christ, it is the False Prophet, the Anti-Christ only comes to power as a Beast 30 days later, I know its hard having listened to other men all of your lives on these things, facts are facts however. The 1335 comes first (Two-witnesses) the 1290 is next (False Prophet, not the A.C.) and the 1260 comes 30 days after the 1290 and 75 days after the 1335.

You should be worried about these thingsd, reinterpreting the Scriptures is a dangerous avenur to walk down.
The Scriptures you showed is Israel fleeing Judea to the Petra area. It just happens at the 1290, 30 days before the Beast ever comes to power.

You might want to listen to a person called to prophecy and quit guessing brother.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an advantage via the end times over even Daniel,
Such Pride

Don't get angry because I understand these things and you don't.
More pride

You just do not understand how Prophecy works brother.
And More Pride

Yes, because I understand prophecy and you do not.
Even More Pride

You might want to listen to a person called to prophecy and quit guessing brother.
And it keeps growing like Pinocchio's nose

My friend, you do not even understand the timing of the Rapture,
It's really long now

You seemingly can't grasp that at all.
This s how the King of Babylon and King of Tyre was, lifting themselves above all

Your problem I imagine, is you just can't understand the Pre Trib Rapture
Oh, I understand it. I used to believe it. But I was shown its many errors. Something you are shown and not open to because you "believe the lie".

If you can't get the simple things you will never get the complex issues.
More pride, he knows best.

God doesn't really care what your ideas are.
Now you speak for God?

The book of Revelation is my specialty
I'd going to be blunt about this. If this is your specialty, having so much wrong and unscriptural in it, I fear for you.

You really have zero understanding about prophecy do you?
More pride

Those not called unto prophecy ought to admit they are just guessing. Let those of us called do our jobs.
And more again. @WPM @Ronald Nolette @Truth7t7 @ewq1938

Ronald Milam, Would God give insight to someone that talks to others like this? You exalt your wisdom above righteous Daniel? Instead, you should have been humbled, he's a fellow servant of the same God is he not? Shame on you.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an advantage via the end times over even Daniel, remember he was told to go his way, these things would not be revealed until the very end of time when knowledge increased and men ran to and fro. So, I just so happen to live in a time when End Time Understandings are being given by God, the problem God is having is (He told me this 5 or so years ago). "We already know it all". God can't reach us with His truths because we have stuff passed down from other men like the 144,000 super preachers which is just not a factual point anywhere in the bible.

So, about 5 years ago I was asking God why is it that in these end times, when we are supposed to knw al of these end tie things via a fresh pouring of the holy spirit the Church has 100s of interpretations via who the Harlot is, who/what Babylon is, who the Beast is, who the False Prophet is etc. And I got this:

"Ron, you guys already know it all"

I knew instantly what the Lord was telling me, we have Church that is in disarray and all over the place, when in each case there is only ONE CORRECT ANSWER, so I took that as a sign from God to reread everything and to simply (GASP) ask God to show me the correct answer in each case, just like He did when I was reading the Gospels as a young Christian. And of course He has done so, in each instance, and because I am willing to hear that voice "You are wrong Ron" then He is able to teach me on all of these things. Whereby, no matter the truth on the Rapture manner will never hear it because they can't ever be in the wrong on anything. Satan instill that in us sneakily, its called the pride of life.

So, when we pay the price, humble ourselves, ask God for understanding, then refuse to leave any subject until we get an answer, God will always give us His truths, especially now that we are in those END TIMES.

Nice language Mr. Christian.

Don't get angry because I understand these things and you don't. Its not even hard. We see the White Robes in Rev. 4, 5 and 7 meaning they (we) are married Jesus by that time. In Rev. 19 we see we await the marriage unto the Lamb.

Which ENDS the time of the Gentiles via the Pre Trib Rapture. It then starts Israel 70th week of Judgment. Thus the Rev. 2 and 3 Church Age ENDS via the Rapture and everything after that is the THINGS THAT COME HEREAFTER. (After the Church Age). True, its nit tangled, its just tangled in the way you think.

No, the Wrath of God only last 1260 days. God tells us that in Rev.

Rev. 18:8 Therefore shall her (Babylon/WHOLE WORLD) plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Both mean 1260 days. The Day of the Lord lasts 1260 days and we can see in Rev. 17:12 that ONE HOUR means 1260 days also.

Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns(E.U.) which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

How long does The Beast rule? 42 Months, so what does ONE HOUR mean here? 42 Months.
So, hoe long does God's Wrath against Babylon last ? ONE HOUR or 42 months. Anyone, I mean ANYONE who thinks the full 7 years is God's Wrath doesn't understand Prophecy at all. EVERYTHING is designed by God around these 1260 days.

No, its Prose, Jesus comes after the Armageddon fight. Those same people in the Petra/Bozrah area are shown on a mount awaiting Jesus in Rev. 14:1, but they are not there, they are in the Petra/Bozrah area. You just do not understand how Prophecy works brother. For instance.

In Zech. 13:8-9 we see that 5 million Jews repent then one verse later we get the DOTL (1260 event). But do you understand that between verses 2 and 3 there is a 3.5 year JUMP?

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh(The Day of the Lord has arrived), and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

QUESTION...........Does Jesus lose when he arrives? No, so what is the above? It is the Anti-Christ and his minions sacking Jerusalem on the DOTL.

THEN...................3.5 years later Jesus shows up and defeats the Anti-Christ and all his evil minions !! See how Prophecy works? You have a verse, then the very next verse is 3.5 years later, BECAUSE they are foretelling things thousands of years ahead of time. These writers did not have time nor space to write about the minutia, they foretold Jerusalem will be sacked, then VICTORY will come at the very end. Likewise, Isaiah is not telling us all the minutia how this Messiah shows up with blood stained garments, the fact that he defeats the Anti-Christ before showing up is not needed to be put forth, its a known entity, and Jesus probably never goes there, he just RESCUES those who are there, they then understand their King has returned, they then as grown men and women return to Jerusalem. Its prose. Just like the 3.5 year skip in time between Zechariah 14:2 and 3. Guys not called to prophecy just do not understand prophecy. You have to wonder why people not called unto something want to dabble in it and try to teach it !!

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Yes, because I understand prophecy and you do not. Either God is a liar or those Jews saved can't be 7000, 144,000 and 1/3 (5 Million) unless two of them are codes.

7 (Divine Completion) x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10 = 7000 or ALL Israel who repents.

12 (Fulness) x 12 x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10 = ALL Israel who repents.

The 1/3 of Zechariah 13:8-9 = 5 million people because there are now 15 million Jews on earth. So, how is 7000, 144,000 and 5 million all factual in nature? Because two are CODES. Its not hard, it is for those nit called to prophecy, especially who refuse to listen to others who do understand.

So, why is it you can GRASP that the 10 brides are a CODE for 2 Billion Christians but you CAN'T GRASP the 144,000 is a CODE for 5 million Jews? 10 means Completion.

Ever think that Paul, a student of the bible had some thoughts also like what the AoD was and who it was? The 1290 is NOT the Anti-Christ, it is the False Prophet, the Anti-Christ only comes to power as a Beast 30 days later, I know its hard having listened to other men all of your lives on these things, facts are facts however. The 1335 comes first (Two-witnesses) the 1290 is next (False Prophet, not the A.C.) and the 1260 comes 30 days after the 1290 and 75 days after the 1335.

The Scriptures you showed is Israel fleeing Judea to the Petra area. It just happens at the 1290, 30 days before the Beast ever comes to power.

You are so full of pride. Remember, that was what caused Satan to fall.

Reactions: No Pre-TB

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such Pride
Too funny.............you and everyone living in the world today have that SAME ADVANTAGE, did that go right over your head? Its TIMING, when God says these things WILL NOT BE REVELAED until the very end of time, that means I can know, but Daniel couldn't know. And you can't even grasp that small detail.

Even More Pride
Facts you are not called unto Prophecy or either you lost your way. It is not PRIDE that I am called u to Prophecy its FACTUAL. Then again you think its PRIDE that Daniel couldn't understand the end times but our generation can.

Oh, I understand it. I used to believe it. But I was shown its many errors. Something you are shown and not open to because you "believe the lie".
That is your problem you were shown by men who are wrong.

Ronald Milam, Would God give insight to someone that talks to others like this? You exalt your wisdom above righteous Daniel? Instead, you should have been humbled, he's a fellow servant of the same God is he not? Shame on you.
Answered not one point where I showed your every point to be in error. Dodges all the points and hollers pride 15 times,. Wonderful rebuttal.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems all you guys who can't win debates think alike.

No. The opposite is the truth. You are so full of yourself.

You have not been able to show us any mention of "a church age" in Revelation 2–3. You are unable to show us your Pretrib rapture, followed by your 7-year tribulation, followed by your 3rd coming, in the book of Revelation. That is because it is not there. We can therefore dismiss your theology as man-made and extra-biblical.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. The opposite is the truth. You are so full of yourself.

You have not been able to show us any mention of "a church age" in Revelation 2–3. You are unable to show us your Pretrib rapture, followed by your 7-year tribulation, followed by your 3rd coming, in the book of Revelation. That is because it is not there. We can therefore dismiss your theology as man-made and extra-biblical.
You can't even make a valid counter point, and I am supposed to take someone serious who added all of those numbers up. This is a Prophecy discussion, you do not hack it, you want to lie? You may be the best soul winner I have ever seen or met, I have no idea, they however are two totally different things. The problem with out Church today, why evil is creeping all over the world is, too many people who are called to be legs want to be arms and vice versa. You do nit understand prophecy, I am not going to sugar coat that. No-Pre Trib may also be a fine soul winner. But I can tell a person who is called unto Prophecy and one who dabbles in it, I have after all been doing this 37 years.

When you both get to heaven and find out EVERYTHING I told you was factual truths you will ask yourselves, why did I not listen. The proof will be in the pudding. Until one understand THE TIMINGS they will never get the book of Revelation. Everything is built around a 1260 day Day of Wrath. No one can enlighten you because you already have the answers brother, even though you don't.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't even make a valid counter point, and I am supposed to take someone serious who added all of those numbers up. This is a Prophecy discussion, you do not hack it, you want to lie? You may be the best soul winner I have ever seen or met, I have no idea, they however are two totally different things. The problem with out Church today, why evil is creeping all over the world is, too many people who are called to be legs want to be arms and vice versa. You do nit understand prophecy, I am not going to sugar coat that. No-Pre Trib may also be a fine soul winner. But I can tell a person who is called unto Prophecy and one who dabbles in it, I have after all been doing this 37 years.

When you both get to heaven and find out EVERYTHING I told you was factual truths you will ask yourselves, why did I not listen. The proof will be in the pudding. Until one understand THE TIMINGS they will never get the book of Revelation. Everything is built around a 1260 day Day of Wrath. No one can enlighten you because you already have the answers brother, even though you don't.
Is that like the code, 144,000 = 5 Million Jews, Big Smiles!

Reactions: No Pre-TB

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Keep your arrogance to yourself. It stinks.

Let's keep it simple, as you were clearly struggling to come up with anything: show me your rapture in the book of Revelation?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely "Laughable" Are You Sure It's Not 5 Million And Ten, Big Smiles!

Jesus Is The Lord
This of course is a response with no point my old friend, and a total waste. Of course it could be 5 million and 10, or 499,990. Or 4.8 million, or 5.2 million, the point is there is close to 15 million Jews on the planet, so in order for Zechariah the Prophet to be a truthful prophet, his 1/3 would mean that 1/3 of all the Jews have to repent. Thus I used to say that 3-5 million Jews are saved, seeing as Israel has like 10 million Jews living in Israel, and there is 5 million Jews living all over the world, but I have since thought about that and the bible tells us that because of the goings on elsewhere in the world there will be an Exodus of sorts back home to Israel, thus I just go with the 5 Million Jews will be saved. Do you think Zechariah is lying brother? I don't.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

So, what is 1/3 of 15 million Jews on earth? I think its 5 Million, in general, of course I better add that in to keep the ole plus 10 quote at bay. Every board I have ever been on with you I always get the same ole thing. Then it gets to a point where you realize you can't out debate ole Revelation Man(SMILE) and you go on about your business. But we always remain friends, so you are usually cordial. Lets keep it that way.

Is that like the code, 144,000 = 5 Million Jews, Big Smiles!
This shouldn't be too hard for you to understand brother, its a very simple code Truth. I can deal with you, you at least put up valid argument points at times. This other guy actually added these numbers below TOGETHER and tried to tell me this is how long the tribulation lasts (SMILE). So, I should take this serious? Come on !! This is not serious prophetic study. I am not even replying to him anymore, and I never do that to hardly anyone. It is what it is.

WPM'S IDEA......Not mine(See Below. So, Rev. 4-19 lasts for 19 plus years, (SMILE) He forgot the seconds.

"When we examine the time-periods embodied within Revelation 4-19 we significantly find that they add up to a period of 19 years, 4 ½ days and 3 hours.

5 months – the wicked tormented (Rev 9:5-10).
1 year, 1 month, 1 day, 1 hour – four angels prepared to pour out the 6th trumpet judgment (Rev 9:15)
42 months – the temple trampled by Gentiles (Rev 11:2).
1260 days – the two witnesses prophesy (Rev 11:3).
3 ½ days – two witnesses lie dead (Rev 11:9).
1260 days – woman flees into the wilderness (Revelation 12:6).
Times, time, and half a time – woman nourished in the wilderness (Rev 12:14).
42 months – power given to the beast (Rev 13:5).
1 hour – the beast receives power with the ten kings (Rev 17:12).
1 hour – Babylon destroyed (Rev 18:10-19).

5 x 3 ½ years + 1 year = 18 ½ years.
5 months + 1 month = 6 months (or ½ year).
3 ½ days + 1 day = 4 ½ days.
3 x 1 hr = 3 hrs.

TOTAL 19 years, 4 ½ days and 3 hours."

Last edited: