Calculating the Rapture? 7 Factors to Consider

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We never expected that this straight-forward article could generate so much controversy. I recommend reading the original post for clarification:

Calculating the Rapture ani

For yet in a very little while,
the Coming One will come and not delay.
(Hebrews 10:37)

Biblical genealogy and history suggest Adam was created around 4,000 B.C. The first believers thought the millennium would come after a six thousand year reign of Man. This timing suggests that the End is imminent. Here are 7 factors to consider...​

Calculating the Rapture? 7 Factors to Consider

According to that "math" we are 22 years into the Millennium.

Reactions: No Pre-TB

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is obvious that you did not even read the post. His point #3 states exactly that (Calculating the Rapture? 7 Factors to Consider). The whole message is about NOT setting specific dates, and our attitude.

He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him. Proverbs 18:13
I replied to the above FALSE WITNESS, but it either got deleted or lost in posting.

The first part of that link speaks of the idea the early Church had (and many still do) that Christ's coming would happen after a total period of 6,000 years.

And then... that article said this:

"So, what are the facts on the ground, that point to this timing? Consider these recent headlines:"

Thus what follows is based on the above... FALSE PREMISE... that Jesus will return after a 6,000 year period. From Christ's 1st coming 4,000 years is counted backwards PER THAT LINK'S CHART. Then 2,000 years FORWARD to the future Millennium reign.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What he doesn't quite get is the lingo used here, they have to arise out of their own Homelands (Earth) before they can Conquer the Mediterranean Sea Region. The Old English translated Hebrew and Chaldean which Daniel wrote in. Look at it like this.

Dan. 7:17 These great beasts(OR these Four Beasts I am being shown), which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. (Are four kings who arise out of OTHER LANDS first, not the Sea Region which makes them a Beast).

They only become Beast by conquering Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region. They are just kings when they arise, when they conquer Israel and the MSR they are then Beasts out of the Sea via God's reference unto the Region they conquered, Israel and the MSR..
So you are like the watchtower, needing to edit God. The word earth is 'ara' which means earth or ground! If it was 'eretz' you could make an argument. these four beasts rise out of the ground! Nothing allows for any particular piece of ground!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is my response:

1 Corinthians 50:47-48
The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

We are all born of the earth first.

Daniel 7:17
These great beasts, which are four kings, shall arise out of the earth.

Four beasts rise from the earth. These 4 beasts that rise from the earth are called Kings. Each one of these beasts that rise from the earth, Kings, are a component to a beast of the sea because there are 4 of those to match them.

Daniel 7:3
And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

Here in verse 3, we have 4 beasts that rise from the sea, different then the 4 that rise from the earth. Now its already told us the 4 from the earth are Kings. What are the ones from the sea?

In verse 2 we begin to see that the first Beast of the sea is Babylonian

Daniel 7:4
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings:

Next we see the 2nd beast of the sea was Media and Persian

Daniel 7:5
And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

So far, the first beast of the sea (Lion) and the 2nd beast of the sea (Bear) are not men, but Kingdoms. So what about the third beast of the sea?

Daniel 7:6
After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

The 3rd beast of the sea, also a Kingdom, was Grecian. And the 4 wings on its back symbolized the 4 Kingdoms it would be parceled out to the North, South, East and West. And notice this 3rd Kingdom had 4 heads. Each head becomes a Kingdom and each Kingdom ruled by a King.

Not one of the beast of the sea was noted as a man, but all were and are Kingdoms. Kingdoms rise from the sea and Men rise from the earth.

Kingdoms are called Beasts of the Sea and Men are called Beast of the Earth. And lastly, the 4 Beasts of the Earth are the Kings OVER the Kingdoms called the beasts of the sea.

Now Revelation 13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This is the 4th beast of the sea. Notice this beast no longer has crowns on its head, instead the horns wear the crowns.

Revelation 13:2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Notice how the beast of the sea Kingdom has parts of the 3 previous kingdoms in it. Lion, Bear and leopard. All verbatim from Daniel 7's 3 of the 4 beasts of the sea. A man doesn't come from 3 previous Kingdoms. This 4th Kingdom is a composite of the previous 3. It rises from the sea and is ruled by a beast that rises from the earth as its King.

Revelation 13:11
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth;

Here is the beast that rises out of the earth. And viewing Daniel 7:17, it is a King or ruler over the beast of the sea.

Now, let's look at similarities:

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

This Man of sin also known as the Antichrist to some, comes in using:
1. After the working of Satan with all power
2. Uses Signs: a sign, miracle, indication, mark, token.
3. Lying Wonders: marvelous falsehood

Now look at Revelation 13, how the False Prophet is characterized:
1. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, (the dragon gave him his power,)
2. And he doeth great wonders,
3. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth
by the means of those miracles which he had power to do

All of it matches perfectly. Then why do churches have confusion? Easy, its 1 statement that does it in Revelation 13.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

People read that and say, the beast of the sea is the Antichrist. They don't realize what changed. I'll highlight it and add brackets to explain below:

And there was given unto him [The beast of the sea] a mouth [It's King as its mouthpiece] speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him [the mouthpiece] to continue forty and two months.
And he [the mouthpiece of this kingdom] opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him [The King of this Kingdom] to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

The mouthpiece is the False Prophet that is later identified. First introduced is the Kingdom rising from the sea. The sea is turbulent and has commotions in it due to politics and disturbances etc. It brings forth an evil beast from the sea. A leader will guide this Kingdom and be its spokesman; the mouthpiece. He is the one that does all the things Paul's man of sin does and here he is named the False Prophet. Just as Daniel had 4 beasts that rose from the sea and they were all Kingdoms, there were also 4 beasts that rose from the earth as Kings over these Kingdoms.

**I hope you took time to actually read thru it all. I don't like posting much because people normally skip it. I hope your trip/travel was a safe one Ronald. Till I hear from you in a week, stay safe.
This whole argument of yours is based on your eisegesis that demands men rise from the earth and kingdoms from the sea. Your hypothesis on th4e false prophet is also wrong. ?For Satan is called the dragon and not a beast. the first beast is the beast that rises out of the sea. that is the only correct grammatical understanding. And God knows grammar.

Your abandoning of basic rules of grammar is your undoing. Satan gives his power and authority to the sea beast! It is right there in verse 2.

Teh false prophet is able to do great miracles and signs only in the presence of the first beast. Not the dragon. that is how it is to be read if one reads correctly.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are like the watchtower, needing to edit God. The word earth is 'ara' which means earth or ground! If it was 'eretz' you could make an argument. these four beasts rise out of the ground! Nothing allows for any particular piece of ground!
No, I was called to Prophecy 37 years ago, I actually under how to study the bible and especially prophecy. I see so much nonsense being preached about prophecy and end times that I just smh. They arose as Kings because they only became Beasts over the Mediterranean Sea Region (Israel and the region) later. Who doesn't know that you do not just say I will be king then go straight into conquering nations 100s of miles away ? That makes no sense, they became kings out of the earth (in their own lands) THEN LATER the became Beasts over the AREA SPOKEN ABOUT. Its simple really.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For Satan is called the dragon and not a beast.
I never said he was the beast. You’re not reading my words.

Your abandoning of basic rules of grammar is your undoing. Satan gives his power and authority to the sea beast! It is right there in verse 2.
Ronald, please read the text. Satan gives his power to the beast of the sea. The beast of the earth has the same power as the first beast per Revelation 13:12 !!! That means, as Gill says,

Sitting in the same seat, having the same power and authority from the dragon, making war with the saints

Next time, read the text before accusing.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I replied to the above FALSE WITNESS, but it either got deleted or lost in posting.

The first part of that link speaks of the idea the early Church had (and many still do) that Christ's coming would happen after a total period of 6,000 years.

And then... that article said this:

"So, what are the facts on the ground, that point to this timing? Consider these recent headlines:"

Thus what follows is based on the above... FALSE PREMISE... that Jesus will return after a 6,000 year period. From Christ's 1st coming 4,000 years is counted backwards PER THAT LINK'S CHART. Then 2,000 years FORWARD to the future Millennium reign.

Doing that kind of estimation IS DATE SETTING! Thus Benjamin731 is a LIAR having claimed I failed to read the context of that link in the original post of this thread! And that is basically what he is calling me.
Moses was the original date setter, straight from God's mouth. Exodus 20:9

"Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:"

In fact it was a commandment.

It is part of man's number: 6

In order to understand this commandment, you have to understand the one right above it:

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy."

"These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,"

The "Day that the Lord" is what you are to remember. Not just the 6 earth days of creation. We are to Remember the Day of the Lord. The Sabbath was the first Day of the Lord. The Millennium will be the Last Day of the Lord. The 6,000 years in between these 2 Days of the Lord are for Adam's punishment. The length of 6 Days alloted as the same amount as the 6 earth days God put into Creation Himself. He took 6 earth days, then only punished Adam's offspring with 6 of His Lord Days.

But don't take God's Word, nor Peter's in 2 Peter 3. Amil don't. They think time is meaningless to God, as if God just created a meaningless existence and let it wonder off on it's own evolutionary path. Many seem to hate dispensations as well. Now everything is Christian this and Christian that, as if the religion of Christianity was always around from day 6, without out any other dispensations.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The false prophet is able to do great miracles and signs only in the presence of the first beast. Not the dragon. that is how it is to be read if one reads correctly.

The false prophet is the only human, so the first beast out of the sea (out of humanity). Satan is the one speaking as a dragon, but also called a beast. The third beast is the only beast from here on out, the image brought to live. This beast is not human, but Satan's "better than God's" Adam. Satan's Adam cannot sin, nor ever disobey, nor have free will. Literally a programmed robot. Humans are not robots. Satan took issue that humans can do good on their own. Why do you think he deceived Eve. Was it to show how great humans were? Do you think Satan said, I told you so, when Adam disobeyed God?

Satan's Adam is only a programmed beast. Unless you think Satan can produce a beast that can literally think on it's own?

Many here attempt to insert OT prophecy into the narrative of Revelation to set up some time frame that is really pointless. At the 6th Seal, the whole earth is going to change geographically. The only nation we are told for sure that exist after, is Egypt. Satan undertakes a whole new set of nations after the final harvest is over. Revelation 13 is after the Second Coming and the final harvest. It is not 42 months prior to the Second Coming. The final harvest will remove the majority of current humanity. There may only be thousands of humans alive at that point, not millions, and certainly not billions. Whoever is still alive after 3.5 years of Satan's AoD, a rather long time when there is only chaos, death, and destruction, will all be gathered in the valley of Megiddo at the battle of Armageddon. All ten nations showing up to fight with Satan.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I was called to Prophecy 37 years ago, I actually under how to study the bible and especially prophecy. I see so much nonsense being preached about prophecy and end times that I just smh. They arose as Kings because they only became Beasts over the Mediterranean Sea Region (Israel and the region) later. Who doesn't know that you do not just say I will be king then go straight into conquering nations 100s of miles away ? That makes no sense, they became kings out of the earth (in their own lands) THEN LATER the became Beasts over the AREA SPOKEN ABOUT. Its simple really.

Well have you confirmed your gift with the church? A pastor you sit under? that is how it is done to day!

But those ten kings rule the world as Scripture says and not mans opinion.

Dan. 7:

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

These four kings rule throughout the times of the gentiles as Jesus spoke of!

Three are past and the fourth beast is still ruling. Remember these beasts coincide with the statue of Daniel 2. There will come a time when the fourth beast will rule the entire world as it says in verse 23. Many call that the one world govt. And from that one world govt. ten kings or rulers will arise that shall rule the world. Remember antichrist is the 11th horn and conquers three of th ekings and the other 7 submit to him which gives him world rule!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said he was the beast. You’re not reading my words.

Ronald, please read the text. Satan gives his power to the beast of the sea. The beast of the earth has the same power as the first beast per Revelation 13:12 !!! That means, as Gill says,

Sitting in the same seat, having the same power and authority from the dragon, making war with the saints

Next time, read the text before accusing.

It is hard to keep track of your writings as they are so foreign.

So if I am reading you right:

1. Satan gives his authority and power to a govt.
2. The land beast can do all things the3 govt. can do as long as he is in the presence of the govt.
rev. 13: 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

So Satan gives a concept (govt.) great power and authority and the ability to do great signs and wonders? Remember govt. is not a physical thing. It contains physical things, but govt. itself is non-material.
The false prophet mimics what the govt. does.?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The false prophet is the only human, so the first beast out of the sea (out of humanity). Satan is the one speaking as a dragon, but also called a beast. The third beast is the only beast from here on out, the image brought to live. This beast is not human, but Satan's "better than God's" Adam. Satan's Adam cannot sin, nor ever disobey, nor have free will. Literally a programmed robot. Humans are not robots. Satan took issue that humans can do good on their own. Why do you think he deceived Eve. Was it to show how great humans were? Do you think Satan said, I told you so, when Adam disobeyed God?

Satan's Adam is only a programmed beast. Unless you think Satan can produce a beast that can literally think on it's own?

Many here attempt to insert OT prophecy into the narrative of Revelation to set up some time frame that is really pointless. At the 6th Seal, the whole earth is going to change geographically. The only nation we are told for sure that exist after, is Egypt. Satan undertakes a whole new set of nations after the final harvest is over. Revelation 13 is after the Second Coming and the final harvest. It is not 42 months prior to the Second Coming. The final harvest will remove the majority of current humanity. There may only be thousands of humans alive at that point, not millions, and certainly not billions. Whoever is still alive after 3.5 years of Satan's AoD, a rather long time when there is only chaos, death, and destruction, will all be gathered in the valley of Megiddo at the battle of Armageddon. All ten nations showing up to fight with Satan.

Good luck with all that gobbledy gook. To conclude our discussion- time will show who understands best. I promise when you see you are wrong, I won't gloat or say, "I told you so".

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Satan gives a concept (govt.) great power and authority and the ability to do great signs and wonders? Remember govt. is not a physical thing. It contains physical things, but govt. itself is non-material.
The false prophet mimics what the govt. does.?
Satan gives his seat and power to the beast of the sea.

The beast of the earth can use all the power of the first beast which was given by Satan.

The beast of the sea doesn’t do signs and wonders; the beast of the earth does.

The false prophet (beast of the earth) is the spokesman, the mouth of the beast of the sea. He’s an influencer. The beast of the sea is the kingdom comprising of its citizens. The false prophet is their authority like a King.

An analogy:
The beast of the sea would be like Nazi Germany, rising from tumults and wickedness in the world. As it rises, it elects a head over it. The beast of the earth, a man rising to control and lead the beast of the sea. Such as Adolph Hitler.

Another analogy:

5And there was given unto it (America) a mouth (Donald Trump) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him (Donal Trump) to continue forty and two months.

America would be the beast of the sea.
Donald Trump would be the beast of the earth

This is only an example and not what I believe.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The beast of the earth can use all the power of the first beast which was given by Satan.

The false prophet (beast of the earth) is the spokesman, the mouth of the beast of the sea. He’s an influencer. The beast of the sea is the kingdom comprising of its citizens. The false prophet is their authority like a King.

An analogy:
The beast of the sea would be like Nazi Germany, rising from tumults and wickedness in the world. As it rises, it elects a head over it. The beast of the earth, a man rising to control and lead the beast of the sea. Such as Adolph Hitler.

Another analogy:

5And there was given unto it (America) a mouth (Donald Trump) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him (Donal Trump) to continue forty and two months.

The kingdom has a mouth itself just as a country can "speak". That mouth isn't a reference to the second beast. You are essentially correct on the rest, just placing the second beast too early in the chapter.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom has a mouth itself just as a country can "speak". That mouth isn't a reference to the second beast. You are essentially correct on the rest, just placing the second beast too early in the chapter.
Please look at the mouth being the horn and false prophet. View Daniel 7:8, Daniel 7:11 and Daniel 11:36 with Revelation 13:5

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please look at the mouth being the horn and false prophet.

The first beast is it's own beast, with a mouth of a beast. It's all symbolism. The second beast is not a body part of the first beast.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first beast is it's own beast, with a mouth of a beast. It's all symbolism. The second beast is not a body part of the first beast.
and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

The 11th horn in the passage above is the same as below. And you’ve already said the man of sin is the false prophet.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;

The beast of the sea doesn’t become a great orator. The mouth given is the King rising to take control.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well have you confirmed your gift with the church? A pastor you sit under? that is how it is done to day!
Ummmmmmm, been a preacher for 30 plus years sir. Let me ask you a question, where do you guys come up with "Church authority" anyway? Just wondering. God called Peter, Paul, and many other men, most who come out of the "great churches" never did very much for the gospel, they are all too wrapped up in church politics, like the RCC and the Church of England. I guess the holy spirit needs to ask permission now to call men to God from some church authority? You realize how odd that sounds right?

Here is what I find very concerning with some guys. When they can't answer a question posed or lose a debate, they always seem to find a way to obfuscate. The point I made to your rather absurd reply was I understand prophecy and how it works because that has been my calling of 37 years. And I do not need your permission for that calling, I hope.

But those ten kings rule the world as Scripture says and not mans opinion.

Dan. 7:

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
This is my point, you do not understand how bible prophecy actually works, you think you do, but you are in way over your head here. Because the "English Translation" made by the Church of England says the WHOLE EARTH we should not dig down deep into the original texts to see what this actually means because, we of the English language know it all.

Now I am going to prove 1000 percent you are WRONG on this assumption in vivid detail, and you ought to be man enough to admit your error. After all it is a good thing/God thing when we are wrong, that means God taught us a TRUTH !! God telling me I am wrong is how I got all my correct answers.

Daniyel 7:23 Thus 3652 he said, 560 z8754 The fourth 7244 beast 2423 shall be 1934 z8748 the fourth 7244 kingdom 4437 upon earth, 772 which x1768 shall be diverse 8133 z8748 from 4481 all 3606 kingdoms, 4437 and shall devour 399 z8748 the whole 3606 earth, 772 and shall tread it down, 1759 z8748 and break it in pieces. 1855 z8681

And the ten 6236 horns 7162 out of 4481 this kingdom 4437 [are] ten 6236 kings 4430 [that] shall arise: 6966 z8748 and another 321 shall rise 6966 z8748 after 311 them; and he x1932 shall be diverse 8133 z8748 from 4481 the first, 6933 and he shall subdue 8214 z8681 three 8532 kings. 4430

#3606 כֹּל kol (Aramaic) {kole}

corresponding to H3605; TWOT - 2789; n m
—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) all, whole, the whole
1a) the whole of, all
1b) every, any, none
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)

(Chaldee); corresponding to H3605:—all, any, + (forasmuch) as, + be- (for this) cause, every, + no (manner, -ne), + there (where) -fore, + though, what (where, who) -soever, (the) whole.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)

------------

#0772 אֲרַע 'ara` (Aramaic) {ar-ah'}

corresponding to H0776; TWOT - 2610; n m
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) earth, world, ground
—Brown-Driver-Briggs
(Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)

(Chaldee); corresponding to H0776; the earth; by implication (figuratively) low:—earth, inferior.
—Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
--------------

So, we need to understand whether this is the WHOLE WORLD as you so wrongly assume, or the whole EARTH/Ground being spoken about via the area of this SPECIFIC 7 Heads and 10 Horns, which comes out of (BIG CLUE) the [Mediterranean] Sea. So, only the Mediterranean Sea Beasts are being spoken about here, not any other beasts, and thus ONLY the lands/earth in and around this ONE SEA, is this hard to understand? It shouldn't be. We know it is only this land and this sea by reading Dan. 2 which gives that same indication. WATCH: Daniel explains why the WHOLE WORLD can only mean the LAND/Earth being SPOKEN ABOUT, the 7 Heads and 10 Horned area.

Dan. 2:37
Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory. 38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell,(can this be about India or China during Nebuchadnezzars reign? No of course not) the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth. (So, did Alexander the Great ever rule over the WHOLE EARTH? No, he never conquered India, China nor the Scythians meaning modern day Russia).

Of course I answered this a while back, and you couldn't answer the point, so wait along time to make come back. I guess hoping I wouldn't see it and prove you in error. Now when you can give me an answer these points below I will be satisfied.

Did Nebuchadnezzar rule of the whole earth where ever man lay his head? Or only over the Mediterranean Sea Region?

Did Alexander the Great and Greece rule of the WHOLE WORLD or the whole land and earth being spoken about via the 7 Heads and 10 Horns ? Europe and the Mediterranean Sea Region?

We all know the answer to the two questions above, neither one ruled over the whole earth, but both ruled over the WHOLE LAND/Earth being spoken of in the 7 Headed 10 Horned area. The coming end time Anti-Christ/Beast will also rule in like manner, over Europe (10) and the 7 (Mediterranean Sea Region) not the WHOLE WORLD. Of course you can't see the obvious because you already know it all as per what the WHOLE EARTH actually means, but you don't, you just think you do.

The 1/3 that gets destroyed by fire in Rev. 8 is the New World, why would Jesus/God torch the Old World he will rule from? North and South America will be burned to a crisp. Its exactly 1/3 of the worlds landmass. I just understand prophecy, its my calling.

These four kings rule throughout the times of the gentiles as Jesus spoke of!
WRONG, the Beast suffers a Mortal Wound. The Church delivered that blow, the gates of hell shall not prevail against my church Jesus told Peter. We turned Rome from a Beast into a conveyor belt for the Gospel of Jesus Christ where the Gospel got put forth for over a 1000 years from the Latin Vulgate before the English translations ever came into being. Apollyon got placed in the bottomless pit, thus Apollyon was..........IS NOT........yet is. Israel never RULED over the Gentiles at anytime period, tbh. So, this is only about the 7 Headed Beast and their rule over the Mediterranean Sea Region whilst Israel is in the land, the bible is about Israel. Israel was not in the land for nigh 2000 years. So, you take all of these illogical conclusions, and put them out there without thinking them through, this sir is NOT how prophecy works, you need to be 1000 percent sure before you speak unless you are guessing and say so. Its OK to say I am guessing, but we need to be correct when we say its of God.

Three are past and the fourth beast is still ruling. Remember these beasts coincide with the statue of Daniel 2. There will come a time when the fourth beast will rule the entire world as it says in verse 23. Many call that the one world govt. And from that one world govt. ten kings or rulers will arise that shall rule the world. Remember antichrist is the 11th horn and conquers three of th ekings and the other 7 submit to him which gives him world rule!
Anyone who I have ever seen say this always tries to go the RCC/Pope route with the 10 groups of people on the end times, it is not even a sensical argument tbh. It comes from Herbert W. Armstrong, a cultist.

The 10 = Europe Reunited, the Little Horn arises AMONGST THEM, or simply is born in Europe (Greece).

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;

The beast of the sea doesn’t become a great orator.

Yet that is said about the beast of the sea so that symbolic mouth is part of that beast not another.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ronald D Milam

You had posted this before:
Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

There is your LAST TRUMP which ends the Harvest/Church Age.

How is it that a preacher over 30 years is telling someone else they’re wrong when you think the above is right?

1. John is never ever identified as representing or symbolized as representing the church universal! Ever!

2. Where is the arch angel, the bema seat judgment, the reward, the dead and living rising, and the wedding? It’s absent!

3. If you take this as the last trump, that means you believe you’ll be: Caught up here and when you hear “come up hither”, you’re also gonna hear “let me show you the things that will happen there after”. What things are going to be shown to us hereafter? I don’t recall Paul teaching that.

4. How is this the last trump if the heavens haven’t been removed per Job 14:12 ?

5. How is this the last trump if Christ cannot leave heaven till the restoration of all things per Acts 3:21 ? He can’t descend to the air if the seals arnt even opened yet.

If you’re going to explain it to @Ronald Nolette , at least listen as well. Because you telling him he’s wrong, when you’re wrong is really messed up. The pot calling the kettle black.

Btw, are 5 of the 10 virgins in darkness or light when they trim their lights at a late hour? Is it a late hr in darkness when lights are required before darkness comes? Really brother….

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

An analogy:

Another analogy:

You are making unproven hypotheses. The most important is that the false prophet is not a political spokesperson but a religious figure. that is why He is called the false prophet.

And Satan gives the sea beast all his power and authority. That means the sea beast can do signs and wonders. You have to show why the sea beast cannot.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Now you have to prove biblically that verse 13 is disconnected from verse 12. You need to show that great wonders has nothing to do with the power Satan gave to teh first beast.

Also you need to show why thousands of Bible believing Greek scholars who sought to accurately translate the word into
English used him, instead of it!

And then you deny the definition of the four beasts in Dan. 7!

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

16 I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.

17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Daniel defines the our beasts as four kings and y0ou say that verse 2 is kingdoms and verse 17 is kings. thus creating 2 sets of four great beasts.