Calculating the Rapture? 7 Factors to Consider

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That means the millennium doesn't start at his coming as the wicked are judged and thrown into the fire at his coming when we shine at the end of the age.
I humbly disagree. Our Lord’s reign starts at his coming, when the 7th Trumpet sounds. He removes out of his kingdom all workers of iniquity (Matthew 13:41). Left in his kingdom are the sheep. The rest are in outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. The fire at his coming is his wrath in the bowls. The bowls cleanse his kingdom, they are not before his kingdom begins.

Perhaps you may view the kingdom after everything? I don’t believe scripture teaches us that if I’m understanding you correctly.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I humbly disagree. Our Lord’s reign starts at his coming, when the 7th Trumpet sounds. He removes out of his kingdom all workers of iniquity (Matthew 13:41). Left in his kingdom are the sheep. The rest are in outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. The fire at his coming is his wrath in the bowls. The bowls cleanse his kingdom, they are not before his kingdom begins.

Perhaps you may view the kingdom after everything? I don’t believe scripture teaches us that if I’m understanding you correctly.

The kingdom is now because when he comes the wicked are removed from it and we are glorified.
What we are left with is a NHNE where righteousness shines.

Matt 13
40 So just as the weeds are gathered up and burned in the fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend [those things by which people are led into sin], and all who practice evil [leading others into sin], 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping [over sorrow and pain] and grinding of teeth [over distress and anger].

43 Then the righteous [those who seek the will of God] will shine forth [radiating the new life] like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears [to hear], let him hear and heed My words.

Matt 25
31 “But when the Son of Man comes in His glory and majesty and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him [for judgment]; and He will separate them from one another, as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right [the place of honor], and the goats on His left [the place of rejection].

34 “Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father [you favored of God, appointed to eternal salvation], inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

41 “Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Leave Me, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels (demons);

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fire at his coming is his wrath in the bowls. The bowls cleanse his kingdom, they are not before his kingdom begins.

Jesus "Dissolves" this earth by fire at his return, there won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as you suggest

2 Peter 3:10-12KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Nahum 1:5KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaac Newton. Unitarian. Denied the deity of Christ’s person.
Not only did he deny the Lord's deity, he was a full blown occultist, farthest thing away from Christianity any person could imagine

His interest was the Kabbalah in its occultic numerology, also Rosicrucianism and Alchemy
SIR ISAAC Newton Was In The KINGDOM OF "DARKNESS"

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom is now because when he comes the wicked are removed from it and we are glorified.
What we are left with is a NHNE where righteousness shines.
1. I made my position clear and responded to your questions
2. Your position differs from mine and I’ve yet to state all the facts
3. This thread isn’t about Amil.
4. The kingdom is easily proven to not be now, scripturally. But I’m not going to do that and turn this topic into another. If I wanted to talk about Amil, I’d join the few threads already in existence.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, I believe we are saved from his out poured wrath.

Secondly, tribulation is not his wrath. It’s distress, persecution and the feeling of being hemmed in. His out poured wrath isn’t until the bowls. As a matter of fact, when the mark comes, we’re given a warning: whoever doesn’t take the mark, will not go through God’s wrath in the bowls; meaning the time of the mark isn’t wrath either.

We are saved fron eternal torment.

We are to be delivered from His Wrath

the last 7 years before Jesus physically returns is known colloquially as the Tribulation, great ribulation, etc. but its biblical name is

Rev. 6:

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Joel 2:31
King James Version

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

this is the wrath we are to be delivered from via the rapture.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
King James Version

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 1:10
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Lake of fire is never called teh wrath of God- but the 70th week of Daniel is.

Secondly, tribulation is not his wrath. It’s distress, persecution and the feeling of being hemmed in. His out poured wrath isn’t until the bowls. As a matter of fact, when the mark comes, we’re given a warning: whoever doesn’t take the mark, will not go through God’s wrath in the bowls; meaning the time of the mark isn’t wrath either.

His outpoured wrath begins with the opening of the sixth seal as scripture above shows!

Teh seals are the result of the antichrist consolidating his power, but the trumpets are from heaven!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Ronald. Till the heavens are no more, the resurrection won’t happen till that day comes. And it doesn’t come on a Pre-TB timeline. Neither does Christ come back 2 more times. Neither is there 3, 4 or 5 resurrections depending on who you ask. Neither does the resurrection happen 7 years before the last day. Neither are angels redeemed and neither are meteorites going to fall like an “aster”. Thanks, I enjoy our talks.

Edit: If you need that verse Ronald, it’s revelation 14:9-10

9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath.

This also is incorrect.

There is the resurrection of the church dead at the rapture, for we are in heaven before Christ returns, prepared and celebrating our wedding.

SEcond, we see two specific resurrections spoken of in Rev. 20:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

People ignore that little word rest! That means only some are resurrected here. and verse 4 shows who are part of this first resurrection is.

then the lost dead are resurrected. for it is on them as is declared in verse 6 that the second death has authority over.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is the wrath we are to be delivered from via the rapture.
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture found in scripture as you suggest, it's a man made fairytale from the writers named John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield, better known as dispensationalism

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This also is incorrect.

There is the resurrection of the church dead at the rapture, for we are in heaven before Christ returns, prepared and celebrating our wedding.

SEcond, we see two specific resurrections spoken of in Rev. 20:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

People ignore that little word rest! That means only some are resurrected here. and verse 4 shows who are part of this first resurrection is.

then the lost dead are resurrected. for it is on them as is declared in verse 6 that the second death has authority over.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
The First Resurrection, On The Last Day Explained

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

Daniel 12:1-2KJV
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, the church dead is not a rapture. It’s the resurrection of the dead. Secondly, I didn’t say there was not a harpazo of the living who remain.
We are promised paradise, not Heaven. Our wedding isn’t until he reigns. Not 7 years before. That’s shown in multiple places. And Christ doesn’t leave heaven till the restoration of all things. Are all things restored at Rev 4:1? They haven’t even been removed at that time. Are they removed at the first seal? Nope, keep going. A pre-TB theory scares me because people believe it and love our Lord and they will not look clearly to understand the lie. You will not awake from your death to a resurrection until the heavens are no more. No rapture. No resurrection. Not until that happens and that single verse refutes Pre-TB. Argue that logically with scripture and I’ll decide if you want 20 more I can provide.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, the church dead is not a rapture. It’s the resurrection of the dead. Secondly, I didn’t say there was not a harpazo of the living who remain.
We are promised paradise, not Heaven. Our wedding isn’t until he reigns. Not 7 years before. That’s shown in multiple places. And Christ doesn’t leave heaven till the restoration of all things. Are all things restored at Rev 4:1? They haven’t even been removed at that time. Are they removed at the first seal? Nope, keep going. A pre-TB theory scares me because people believe it and love our Lord and they will not look clearly to understand the lie. You will not awake from your death to a resurrection until the heavens are no more. No rapture. No resurrection. Not until that happens and that single verse refutes Pre-TB. Argue that logically with scripture and I’ll decide if you want 20 more I can provide.

I did not say it was 7 years before.

Teh church dead is part of the rapture. Our wedding is before he begins to reign.

REV> 19:

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

The wedding happens before Jesus returns.

Teh wedding feast happens after He returns

And what does Rev. 4 have to do with teh rapture?? I know some dispensationalists call that symbolic of the rapture, but it is not! It is merely John being caught up (physically or spiritually , I won't be dogmatic).

The church is raptured by the opening of the sixth seal which will be when Israel and the Antichrist enter into a covenant.

To buy into your hypothesis of the church not being resurrected until the heavens are no more cannot be if we accept Scripture as written.

In rev. 21 we see all the dead resurrected and all have been assigned their eternal destiny.

The in Rev. 22 we see the new heavens and earth for it is then the first are passed away.

So according to you the church is not resurrected until God has already "started eternity" , that is silly. We cannot be teh bride of Christ in heaven and have the dead in Christ still buried before Jesus returns. The bride would not be filled and the bride would not have made herself ready.

What many believers forget is after the rapture before the wrath of God called the trib is poured out on earth, comes the Bema judgment of saints found in Corinth.

1 Corinthians 3:11-16
King James Version

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

How long this takes is unknown, but once we all p ass before teh bema judgment, our phony "good' works are burned and we are left with our crowns and our robes of righteousness and then prepared for our wedding to the Lamb!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way you interpret Rev 20 contradicts Jesus in those other texts.

I didn't offer any interpretation, just a plain reading of the text with zero Amill like symbology changes. Rev 20 do3es not contradict any other passage and no passage says what you think it says.

The wicked are dealt with when Jesus comes a second time to gather his own.

Not one passage places the LOF punishment at the second coming.

Matt 13
40 So just as the weeds are gathered up and burned in the fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend [those things by which people are led into sin], and all who practice evil [leading others into sin], 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping [over sorrow and pain] and grinding of teeth [over distress and anger]. 43 Then the righteous [those who seek the will of God] will shine forth [radiating the new life] like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears [to hear], let him hear and heed My words.

None of this takes place at the second coming. This is far into the future.

Your interpretation of Rev 20 has the righteous glorified in the kingdom 1000 years prior.

Yours has that happening now and for thousands of years.

49 So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous 50 and throw the wicked into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping [over sorrow and pain] and grinding of teeth [over distress and anger].

The wicked are separated from the righteous and judged. You have the righteous separated a thousand years before they are judged

Nope. They intermingle during the thousand years. You'd know that if you knew the Premill doctrine. Also the fact that the wicked are taken by themselves with no righteous and are judged that way also proves Premill correct. Amill teaches the saved and unsaved are judged at the same time together in violation of the verses you are posting here right now!

Matt 25
31 “But when the Son of Man comes in His glory and majesty and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him [for judgment]; and He will separate them from one another, as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right [the place of honor], and the goats on His left [the place of rejection].

34 “Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father [you favored of God, appointed to eternal salvation], inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

41 “Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Leave Me, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels (demons);

You place these events the same day when the passage does not. Rev 20 explains how these things are done on two separate days. This is why the first known Amill rejected the book of Rev. The book of Rev is unfriendly to the Amill doctrine.

Paul agrees with Jesus
2Thess 1
5 This is a positive proof of the righteous judgment of God [a sign of His fair verdict], so that you will be considered worthy of His kingdom, for which indeed you are suffering. 6 For after all it is only just for God to repay with distress those who distress you, 7 and to give relief to you who are so distressed and to us as well when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in a flame of fire, 8 dealing out [full and complete] vengeance to those who do not [seek to] know God and to those who ignore and refuse to obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus [by choosing not to respond to Him]. 9 These people will pay the penalty and endure the punishment of everlasting destruction, banished from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day [that is, glorified through the changed lives of those who have accepted Him as Savior and have been set apart for His purpose], and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed and trusted [and confirmed in your lives].

Neither Paul nor Jesus agree with you. Paul places the "the penalty and endure the punishment" using a future tense verb, which you already know but apparently choose to ignore. Paul explicitly separates the rewarding of the saints from the punishment of the unsaved. Peddle this unstudied nonsense to the uneducated but it isn't going to work with me.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Teh church dead is part of the rapture.
No Ronald, that’s wrong. The dead rise first per 1 Thessalonians 4:16
First, is not with the living. “First” is an order of things. Because after the resurrection of the dead happens “first”, then verse 17 says:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,

“then”, the living are saved. One does not equal the other

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wedding happens before Jesus returns.
Not true Ronald. When does the bride make herself ready that she’s allowed to wear white linen? Not until Christ begins to reign per Revelation 19, 11 and Song of Songs 3:11

You’re letting pre-TB dictate their idea to promote their dispensationalism. Please search out God’s word yourself without Pre-TB notions

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Neither Paul nor Jesus agree with you. Paul places the "the penalty and endure the punishment" using a future tense verb, which you already know but apparently choose to ignore. Paul explicitly separates the rewarding of the saints from the punishment of the unsaved. Peddle this unstudied nonsense to the uneducated but it isn't going to work with me.

What you say is simply not true, poor try.

The unstudied and uneducated would find the truth easier to except apparently.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well both of yo0u are misreading teh book. God said that we are to be deliverd from the wrath to come and teh tribulation period is the wrath to come.

So the church will be raptured before the tribulation period starts.

Dead in Christians then we who are alive!
What was the context of scripture saying that we are not appointed to wrath? Let's take a look and see.

1 Thess 5:1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

As we can see here the context is in relation to the sudden and unexpected destruction that will come upon unbelievers on the day of the Lord. It will be such that "they will not escape". In 2 Peter 3:10-13, Peter describes the destruction in relation to the day of Christ's second coming and indicates that it will affect the entire earth. So, it is only the wrath that will come down on the day Christ returns that we will be delivered from, not from a tribulation period before that. God is perfectly capable of protecting us from anything that happens before that global destruction while we are still on the earth.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about we get back to the claim that isn't true? You claim the gathering of the righteous is the same day as the gathering of the unrighteous ie: lake of fire punishment. Scripture says no such thing in fact it directly opposes such a theory in Rev 20 where a thousand years must happen before the unrighteous go to the LOF.
I guess you've never read Matthew 25:31-46 or this then:

Matthew 13:47 “Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. 48 When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. 49 This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous 50 and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Jesus very clearly taught that the righteous and unrighteous will be gathered at the same time at the end of the age. Why do you deny this?

Rev 20 does not "butcher" anything.

Are you not reading this? The wicked are separated at THE END OF THE AGE. That's what the middle part of Rev 20 shows us. Only the wicked are being judged and cast into fire.
But they are gathered at the same time as the righteous, as passages like Matthew 13:36-43, Matthew 13:47-50 and Matthew 25:31-46 make very clear. You had said that they are gathered a thousand years apart.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@jeffweeder

It happens when Christ reigns at the 7th Trumpet. When his Kingdom comes and he begins to reign, he will separate the sheep from the goats. The goats will suffer the bowls, God’s wrath. The sheep will not. Then they will be in the kingdom for the 1k year approx. reign. Both scriptures you linked demonstrates harmony with Rev 20
The wicked will be punished in his kingdom, not before. The righteous go to eternal life when his kingdom comes, not 7 years before it.
Do you believe the sheep will inherit the kingdom with mortal flesh and blood bodies? If so, you are contradicting this verse:

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.