{Call to Prayer}(Dream inspired) President Trump and Family, Believers, and Ourselves.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amanda F

Sep 4, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like the Lord perhaps is putting on my heart to share this dream I had years ago and have a call to prayer.

Back in January 2017 the day after the inauguration of President Trump I had a dream concerning the White house and Barack Obama. I was in a car with other church people driving by the White House to see and to maybe visit. Looking around I thought it was strange because there were no other people around but, another car was driving slowly down the road in another lane and in it was Barack Obama. He was in a silver van by himself talking on the phone staring with an over-joyed smile and pointing at the White House saying, “I’m going to be back here again one day.” The people had said something to Obama and they were saying things like that he was probably going to try something right before he leaves, like Obama fully leaving office. But, I had a sense like because we had stopped to say something to Obama, we may have stopped something from happening too. Jumped to my grandparents and I being at the security gate of the White House with security guards checking our bags and purses. When a lady security guard was checking my bag she pulled out a hand gun, I had no idea how it got there and I was thinking like I wasn’t even sure where to put a gun in my bag if I even had one. The security guard lady started talking to me nicely as if she was trying to distract me from knowing that no guards were going to do anything about the gun and about to let me in the White House.

I never really understood what that dream ment years ago but now, I can see that we Christians need to start to immediately pray now and throughout the entirety of our President Trumps term(s) for him, his family, and anybody who is on board with his plans. We need to pray for their safety and for God’s sovereign hand to be heavily on them because these are some crazy spiritual warfare times but, also very Biblical times we’re living in.

Please pray on the scriptures and of whatever the Lord may give you, also for the full armor of God; and remember to also pray for yourself and everybody you know by name loved ones or not, and your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. It says in the Bible for when two or more people come together and pray the Lord will answer. God bless always.

Matthew 18:19-20 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Ephesians 6:10-18 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like the Lord perhaps is putting on my heart to share this dream I had years ago and have a call to prayer.

Back in January 2017 the day after the inauguration of President Trump I had a dream concerning the White house and Barack Obama. I was in a car with other church people driving by the White House to see and to maybe visit. Looking around I thought it was strange because there were no other people around but, another car was driving slowly down the road in another lane and in it was Barack Obama. He was in a silver van by himself talking on the phone staring with an over-joyed smile and pointing at the White House saying, “I’m going to be back here again one day.” The people had said something to Obama and they were saying things like that he was probably going to try something right before he leaves, like Obama fully leaving office. But, I had a sense like because we had stopped to say something to Obama, we may have stopped something from happening too. Jumped to my grandparents and I being at the security gate of the White House with security guards checking our bags and purses. When a lady security guard was checking my bag she pulled out a hand gun, I had no idea how it got there and I was thinking like I wasn’t even sure where to put a gun in my bag if I even had one. The security guard lady started talking to me nicely as if she was trying to distract me from knowing that no guards were going to do anything about the gun and about to let me in the White House.

I never really understood what that dream ment years ago but now, I can see that we Christians need to start to immediately pray now and throughout the entirety of our President Trumps term(s) for him, his family, and anybody who is on board with his plans. We need to pray for their safety and for God’s sovereign hand to be heavily on them because these are some crazy spiritual warfare times but, also very Biblical times we’re living in.

Please pray on the scriptures and of whatever the Lord may give you, also for the full armor of God; and remember to also pray for yourself and everybody you know by name loved ones or not, and your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. It says in the Bible for when two or more people come together and pray the Lord will answer. God bless always.

Matthew 18:19-20 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Ephesians 6:10-18 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people
Standing in agreement with you! I pray for our leaders all the time.
Welcome to the forum!
God Bless!

Reactions: Amanda F