Can a Christian have a demon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you believe Clarence Larkin (Dispy Yoda) when he says so?

Clarence Larkin had some very odd thoughts--some babbling about Egyptian pyramids among other oddities. I am unlikely to endorse any of his thoughts. Name-calling is not apt to win many to your side.

Reactions: Nancy
D

Dave L

Clarence Larkin had some very odd thoughts--some babbling about Egyptian pyramids among other oddities. I am unlikely to endorse any of his thoughts. Name-calling is not apt to win many to your side.
Most Dispies hold him in high regard. Are they wrong too?

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where do you think Dispensationalism came from?

I think it is their way of looking at the Bible. While I think that it is clear that God acts in different ways with different people groups, I would NOT call myself a "Dispensationalist" so what do I care about whether its origins are legitimate to you?

D

Dave L

I think it is their way of looking at the Bible. While I think that it is clear that God acts in different ways with different people groups, I would NOT call myself a "Dispensationalist" so what do I care about whether its origins are legitimate to you?
So truth contradicts itself depending on the group?

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So truth contradicts itself depending on the group?

Not at all--truth is truth. But do you really mean to say that God has always treated Gentile Christians in exactly the same way as He has treated Israel?

Last edited: