CDC reports 501 deaths + 10,574 injuries from the covid vaccine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First i heard an unusual bird cry, one that id never heard before.
I could see they were in a tree afar and so i tried to spot them with my monocular but spotting even a colourful bird in a tree is hard.
So i but my monocular back in my back. The birds were calling out to each other because of this anomaly in the bush... Me

Then i looked up and magic... The yellow tailled black cockatoos sat in a bare tree about 10 meters in front of me...
Just like the ones in my avatar... WoW... My heart stopped and i froze for about 20-30 seconds...
I love birds and id never seen these birds in the wild... They had come out from cover to show themselves...
Man... What a thing of beauty... I had my camera in my bag and i slowly crouched down to grab it...
But it was as if they knew i was up to no good and took off, fully yellow under wing... Spectacular... Absolutely spectacular...:)
And this is why you ARE and REMAIN the only conspiracy theorist that I RESPECT and like... You are so easily brought back to the place where God desires for you... the place of PEACE and in AWE of HIS BEAUTY.... You cannot go wrong when you are in the Presence of the Lord.
Let the loud noises and distractions fall off of you.... step away from them.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Or... some believe that God is dealing with the church.... and that it is time to get our affairs in order... which
does NOT include screaming about our rights being taken... NO one can take our God given rights away... and no
one has yet suffered anything remotely close to persecution in the western world. WE have been inconvenienced...
That's it... and oh my goodness.... one would truly think the sky has fallen.

If Christians have been living their lives according to the bible... covid is nothing more than an inconvenience.
If however... Christians have lived ABOVE their means... gone into severe debt.... this is a time of reckoning.

I believe it is the time to get our affairs in order... get right with God and press ever closer to HIM.
So I don't believe I have been tricked at all. I don't believe I have been programmed for anything.

I wasn't talking about u man... Chill...

Read my post above about the beautiful birds i saw

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And this is why you ARE and REMAIN the only conspiracy theorist that I RESPECT and like... You are so easily brought back to the place where God desires for you... the place of PEACE and in AWE of HIS BEAUTY.... You cannot go wrong when you are in the Presence of the Lord.

Step away from who man?
I can't have an opinion?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

God told us how to deal with epidemics in Leviticus... So i will speak out
If i see lies i will speak out.
If i see contradiction i will speak out
If i see misunderstanding i will speak out

There is nothing wrong with that as long as i don't hurt anyone... Right?
And even if someone gets offended so what... Its just an opinion anyway. Its not changing anything... loL

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ ... Oh my gosh i saw this today and was reminded of those examples you gave...

I was returning something in a department store in a small town of 60k on the edge of the world and saw this...
So i said to the girl "so we have sanitized pens and used pens right next to each other, cross contaminating"
I could see by the girls reaction that she wasn't part of it so i changed my tone and said "ah i know its not your choice, you just work here"

Turned out she was a Melbourne escapee as well, moved in January cos she was over it... Iv met quite a few people now that have either moved here or are thinking about it, especially from Melbourne, there is a mass exodus that even the MSM mentioned. The state used to work for the people 20 years ago, now it prays on the its people...

View attachment 14214

Its just the most basic of common sense that has gone out the window
You know some of these mindless folks really believe that there is cross-contamination with items already used or new for this 'virus'.llike cooked and uncooked meats..must separate them at all costs..then I hope they are doing it with everything else in the office..papers, chairs..toilets/seats...need lots of sanitization.....its a cultic thing I tell you, and its a world gone bonkers. When will it stop??

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Germany, France, Italy Spain and Netherlands suspends AstraZeneca vaccine.
due to side effects and deaths.

CDC suspends use of Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Due to side effects.

The numbers of people that where vaccinated against Covid that are coming down with Covid are increasing. Some say that vaccines maybe less than 50 percent affective.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Germany, France, Italy Spain and Netherlands suspends AstraZeneca vaccine.
due to side effects and deaths.

CDC suspends use of Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Due to side effects.

The numbers of people that where vaccinated against Covid that are coming down with Covid are increasing. Some say that vaccines maybe less than 50 percent affective.
My brother and his wife live in Germany, they got the Oxford vaccine last week. It’s not suspended to people over 50 years old. Only Denmark has completely suspended it.
Many of the countries have reinstated it, but limited it to age groups over 30 -50
Rita

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother and his wife live in Germany, they got the Oxford vaccine last week. It’s not suspended to people over 50 years old. Only Denmark has completely suspended it.
Many of the countries have reinstated it, but limited it to age groups over 30 -50
Rita

You are right, I did not include the details.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I had my second Oxford vaccine this morning, they give you info before having it and are quite open about the risk of blood clots. The statistics show that it is a very small percentage per million people, lower than the statistics for the risk of blood clots when taking the contraceptive pill. I do know one person who got a clot, she was treated and ok. I had already had the first vaccine dose before the concerns were raised.
Rita

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had my second Oxford vaccine this morning, they give you info before having it and are quite open about the risk of blood clots. The statistics show that it is a very small percentage per million people, lower than the statistics for the risk of blood clots when taking the contraceptive pill. I do know one person who got a clot, she was treated and ok. I had already had the first vaccine dose before the concerns were raised.
Rita

Barbara and all....
I did not get into the protocol of medical triage that would lead to the decision to give vaccines to older people. Believe me it would not be comforting.
Now they are putting out the symptoms of strokes because they are seeing more cases. Know what they are and if you or anyone you know have even mild cases it is important to take them to the hospital immediately. Immediate care makes the difference in strokes. And of course blood clots can cause strokes and it may not be possible to conclusively prove that that the strokes are caused by the vaccines, even if the people had received vaccines.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The latest "official" data is over 10,000 deaths worldwide and over 57,000 adverse incidents for all bogus vaccines. That is huge by any measure, and chances are it is a lot higher. One could probably add another 30% or more for under-reporting.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The latest "official" data is over 10,000 deaths worldwide and over 57,000 adverse incidents for all bogus vaccines. That is huge by any measure, and chances are it is a lot higher. One could probably add another 30% or more for under-reporting.
Easily 30%

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita

Well the data they had going forward for approval was a train wreck that they didn't want to spend money and time to straighten out. I was wondering why. Now I know.

When they were looking for a vaccine for Ebola (another corona class virus) they encountered many side effects from the candidates made in a similar fashion as the Oxford vaccine was produced. Efficasy was similar too with the eventual "winner" with similar side effects as you have mentioned (and others too)

That's why I'm shocked at how well they work and side effects free the mRNA vaccines have been. And last summer I truly believed we were going to have an antiviral long before they found a vaccine.

So now as I sit here with a sore arm from my Moderna vaccine and they have paused the J&J vaccine I'm grateful. Soon they will begin with booster injections for the variants. (Novovax and Moderna are already on them)

Might have a new list of vaccines soon enough. "All in one" injections. The mRNA injections are really small and don't feel like a rock was left in your arm. At least from my perspective.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yes, got to trust that ‘ official ‘ data. It’s funny how you all trust them when it confirms your theories but renounce them when it’s about the pandemic itself. .......a bit like news reports and you tube, trust them when it says what you want and call them ‘ fake ‘ when it doesn’t.
Rita

Reactions: Taodeching

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh yes, got to trust that ‘ official ‘ data.
Since I already said that another 30% should be added for under-reporting no one is trusting these figures. Yet they are alarming. They are from VAERS and its European equivalent only, so a "hundred" other countries are not even included.

Chances are another 50% to 70% should be added once an INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATE COMMISSION is installed and everything is carefully scrutinized with a fine toothcomb. This would include the PCR tests, the so-called cases and deaths from so-called COVID (which is actually influenza A and B), the vaccine adverse effects, as well as vaccine deaths.

Then China and its Western co-conspirators will need to be thoroughly investigated and brought to justice for medical fraud and crimes against humanity. As one Canadian virologist has publicly stated this was the GREATEST HOAX perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Since I already said that another 30% should be added for under-reporting no one is trusting these figures. Yet they are alarming. They are from VAERS and its European equivalent only, so a "hundred" other countries are not even included..
Sorry Enoch but I have also read on this forum that VEARS is not a trusted source. My point still remains. I have heard all of you downplay sources for figures with regards to other aspects of what is going on when it doesn’t agree with your viewpoints, so quoting any kind of data doesn’t prove things either way. Even with the ratio of blood clots per so many people.
There have always been risks with vaccines and medication, it’s nothing new. I prefer to weigh things up prayerfully, discern and work with what I actually know. Both sides of theories merely speculate, but claim it all as fact.
I trust The Lord and in his plan and grace and to be honest the amount of time you all must spend searching for confirmation of what you all believe is going on and then proclaim all of it as factual, despite all the deceptions , manipulations, speculations, opinions, is absolutely mind blowing.
Any how my opinions and thoughts on the matter won’t make the slightest bit of difference, you will make your decisions and I will make mine. You will continue to presume you are right, a bit like bobbyjo and his continuous posts - I mean if he is right it won’t make the slightest bit of difference because according to him we only really have 8months ...
I actually still keep an open mind on what is really going on, seems kind of strange to me that in Europe it’s only certain vaccines that are being portrayed as causing problems, the Pfizer one is being pushed to the forefront. Seems weird to me that it’s the British one that is hitting the headlines and being rejected by Europe, sour grapes comes to mind and a basis to discredit one so that more take the Pfizer one. I remain grateful that I couldn’t have that one. anyway, I will leave you to continue to push your theories.
Rita

Reactions: Taodeching

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seems weird to me that it’s the British one that is hitting the headlines and being rejected by Europe
Not just Europe. Include Canada. And why is the UK hiding the information since it must be happening in England? Why has the UK become Fascist is the real question? Canada is rapidly going in that direction.

Manitoba pauses use of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine on people under 55

AstraZeneca's vaccine should have been banned. But they invented a new term. "Pauses". Isn't that clever? It means that the green light is about to come on.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not just Europe. Include Canada. And why is the UK hiding the information since it must be happening in England? Why has the UK become Fascist is the real question? Canada is rapidly going in that direction.

Manitoba pauses use of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine on people under 55

AstraZeneca's vaccine should have been banned. But they invented a new term. "Pauses". Isn't that clever? It means that the green light is about to come on.
It has been reported over here in the U.K. Do you know how many people have used the Oxford one and been absolutely fine. As far as the facist comment, no comment. I would rather live this side of the pond than on your side !!
Right I am going to get on with a few more important things
Rita

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada