CDC reports 501 deaths + 10,574 injuries from the covid vaccine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Barbara
Information in our little world is important. Around here few pay any attention to Covid. Last year between February and October we had zero patients in the hospital. I sure some have taken the vaccine, I just don't know of any and I do not know of any advertisements for vaccine sites. Our little world, in my world, no one I know has died of Covid, had a few say they have had it, but did not go to hospital. Moderately sick and lasts for four or five days.

Really not much of anything was shutdown around here. People went to work, went to restaurants, went to sports bars, sporting events, and my grandchildren missed a couple weeks of school, that is it. People are not behind on their rent, mortgages, or utilities. So when the stimulus checks came out big screen TV's and appliances were sold out. That is my world.

Now there is a lot of information flying around and you are right to be suspicious. On the other hand the medical community and governments have an agenda. This whole process has been flawed with lies and disinformation....whatever their intent is, and that is matter of a opinion, more lies have been told than truth. It is a conspiracy theorist playground because this whole mess is full of incompetency and lies and political wrangling and information that is flawed. For the first time in the history of pharmaceuticals they pretty much outlawed the drug that would treat the virus and save hundreds of thousands of lives. So can we blame people for asking why and even speculating on why? Why would hospitals watch their patients die...Whys would the governor of New York send Covid patients to nursing homes...which resulted in the deaths of nearly 10,000 elderly residents and several hundred workers and a lot of collateral deaths...workers taking Covid home to their families. This all happened when there was a hospital ship in the harbor, specifically setup for Covid and the governor did not utilized it at all. Can we blame anybody that had lost loved ones for asking why?

Our own little world...you know your area...and that truth is valid, because different areas, as I have explained have handled Covid differently. So you know what is going on around you. How prevalent the virus is, how deadly it is in your area, the survival rate in your area...that is all good information. And that is the facts and reality that is going to affect you.

Here in the states they are shutting down certain vaccines and the news is reporting it and even doing public services messages for knowing the symptoms of strokes. In order for them to do that, it has to be bad, because they do not want to do that. In your area, you have national news too, and you probably know how reliable it is.

You have to take all of this in account to access the situation.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are presuming too much from my ‘ no comment ‘Enoch. Preferring to live here instead of your side of the pond, you certainly like to jump to conclusions. Did I say everything was perfect here, did I say I agree with everything that is going on here- don’t think I did.
We can all perceive issues in other countries, looking at everything that is happening in the US and Canada, I merely state that I prefer to live here in the U.K.
Rita

Reactions: Taodeching

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Barbara
Information in our little world is important. Around here few pay any attention to Covid. Last year between February and October we had zero patients in the hospital. I sure some have taken the vaccine, I just don't know of any and I do not know of any advertisements for vaccine sites. Our little world, in my world, no one I know has died of Covid, had a few say they have had it, but did not go to hospital. Moderately sick and lasts for four or five days.

Really not much of anything was shutdown around here. People went to work, went to restaurants, went to sports bars, sporting events, and my grandchildren missed a couple weeks of school, that is it. People are not behind on their rent, mortgages, or utilities. So when the stimulus checks came out big screen TV's and appliances were sold out. That is my world.

Now there is a lot of information flying around and you are right to be suspicious. On the other hand the medical community and governments have an agenda. This whole process has been flawed with lies and disinformation....whatever their intent is, and that is matter of a opinion, more lies have been told than truth. It is a conspiracy theorist playground because this whole mess is full of incompetency and lies and political wrangling and information that is flawed. For the first time in the history of pharmaceuticals they pretty much outlawed the drug that would treat the virus and save hundreds of thousands of lives. So can we blame people for asking why and even speculating on why? Why would hospitals watch their patients die...Whys would the governor of New York send Covid patients to nursing homes...which resulted in the deaths of nearly 10,000 elderly residents and several hundred workers and a lot of collateral deaths...workers taking Covid home to their families. This all happened when there was a hospital ship in the harbor, specifically setup for Covid and the governor did not utilized it at all. Can we blame anybody that had lost loved ones for asking why?

Our own little world...you know your area...and that truth is valid, because different areas, as I have explained have handled Covid differently. So you know what is going on around you. How prevalent the virus is, how deadly it is in your area, the survival rate in your area...that is all good information. And that is the facts and reality that is going to affect you.

Here in the states they are shutting down certain vaccines and the news is reporting it and even doing public services messages for knowing the symptoms of strokes. In order for them to do that, it has to be bad, because they do not want to do that. In your area, you have national news too, and you probably know how reliable it is.

You have to take all of this in account to access the situation.
You presume that I do not question or look into things. You also presume that I am not aware of the bigger picture...... the issue I have is that most people on here who promote videos, articles, facts that they believe promote their views , when investigated further, often reveal that they too have been manipulated by the press ect. I have looked into a number of things that have been posted and found them to have been manipulated and misread.
I guess my point is that I do not choose this forum as a source that I trust because it’s not proved trustworthy over the last year !
The last 12 months have shown me the world of conspiracy theories, the world of people who presume they know exactly what God is up to, the world of incorrect and continuous false prophecy interpretations. I tend to take it all with a pinch of salt now. It doesn’t mean I do not reflect on what is being conveyed, I do, and I have my own thoughts on everything.....
Rita

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You presume that I do not question or look into things. You also presume that I am not aware of the bigger picture...... the issue I have is that most people on here who promote videos, articles, facts that they believe promote their views , when investigated further, often reveal that they too have been manipulated by the press ect. I have looked into a number of things that have been posted and found them to have been manipulated and misread.
I guess my point is that I do not choose this forum as a source that I trust because it’s not proved trustworthy over the last year !
The last 12 months have shown me the world of conspiracy theories, the world of people who presume they know exactly what God is up to, the world of incorrect and continuous false prophecy interpretations. I tend to take it all with a pinch of salt now. It doesn’t mean I do not reflect on what is being conveyed, I do, and I have my own thoughts on everything.....
Rita
Nope none of that. Not my point...except don't talk to you no more.
have a good day

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nope none of that. Not my point...except don't talk to you no more.
have a good day
Many apologies if I misunderstood your point and I am not so sure I said I didn’t want anyone to not talk to me,I merely relayed that I don’t come to the forum for facts about what is going on.
Actually posting this morning made me realise something that I had not realised before......time to reflect I think.

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above report and statistics are scary no doubt, my wife and I have received the vaccine with no after effects. We place our trust in the Lord for protection an guidance.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fact - The numbers can be disputed but there are people who will get adverse reactions including life debilitating ones and death, as admitted by the CDC

A/ Yet they are pushing it as "safe and effective"... Completely immoral and illegal in any other industry or situation

B/ And they are exempt from liability... Totally unethical and criminal in any other industry or situation

Unethical
Immoral
Illegal
Criminal
And evil... This is all so evil

Reactions: APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As for dealing with infectious epidemics... God told Moses how and he wrote it down in Leviticus. You quarantine the infected.
A proven method for over 6,000 years across many cultures...

Now the new method by Bill Gates is to quarantine the healthy...

Hmm, who should i believe... God or Bill Gates???
Seems like a dumb question but many a Christian have rejected God's words for the words of a false prophet in Bill Gates...

Reactions: Truman and APAK

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the data they had going forward for approval was a train wreck that they didn't want to spend money and time to straighten out. I was wondering why. Now I know.

When they were looking for a vaccine for Ebola (another corona class virus) they encountered many side effects from the candidates made in a similar fashion as the Oxford vaccine was produced. Efficasy was similar too with the eventual "winner" with similar side effects as you have mentioned (and others too)

That's why I'm shocked at how well they work and side effects free the mRNA vaccines have been. And last summer I truly believed we were going to have an antiviral long before they found a vaccine.

So now as I sit here with a sore arm from my Moderna vaccine and they have paused the J&J vaccine I'm grateful. Soon they will begin with booster injections for the variants. (Novovax and Moderna are already on them)

Might have a new list of vaccines soon enough. "All in one" injections. The mRNA injections are really small and don't feel like a rock was left in your arm. At least from my perspective.

Vaccines that face off against the virus is one thing, vaccines that change the body is another.

Reactions: Truman

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines that face off against the virus is one thing, vaccines that change the body is another.
You really don't understand what mRNA is.
Its not any different than using electric paddles to start someone's heart after it stopped beating. mRNA vaccines are just a message to your own antibody producing immune system to create antibodies to fight off infections. That's what an mRNA vaccine does. They have been super successful at stopping recurring cancers and cancer cures for 10 years now.

A virus changes a cell's DNA. And causes all kinds of problems from cancer to a destroyed endocrine system.

The two mRNA vaccines have proven to be the most successful and safe vaccines to date with hundreds of millions of people vaccinated without incident. (Aside from a few placebo type reactions)

So unless you have hard core, real scientific data to prove otherwise...give it up. I'm not going to listen to a bunch of propaganda coming from Iran and Russia that you are regurgitating. Because that is the origin of what you are saying.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really don't understand what mRNA is.
Its not any different than using electric paddles to start someone's heart after it stopped beating. mRNA vaccines are just a message to your own antibody producing immune system to create antibodies to fight off infections. That's what an mRNA vaccine does. They have been super successful at stopping recurring cancers and cancer cures for 10 years now.

A virus changes a cell's DNA. And causes all kinds of problems from cancer to a destroyed endocrine system.

The two mRNA vaccines have proven to be the most successful and safe vaccines to date with hundreds of millions of people vaccinated without incident. (Aside from a few placebo type reactions)

So unless you have hard core, real scientific data to prove otherwise...give it up. I'm not going to listen to a bunch of propaganda coming from Iran and Russia that you are regurgitating. Because that is the origin of what you are saying.
Au contraire monsieur...
Like any RNA it has the ability to modify the body to the DNA level. RNA communicates directly to DNA.
Now I am not anti-science. My profession includes Quantum Mechanics and Astrophysics, Nuclear Theory, and Computer
Science, educated from every Top Secret facility that you can probably name.
With any technology, what it does, is dependent on the intent at which it was designed. So far in this pandemic, deceit, lies, corruption, and incompetency has been the rule. Why would I trust the intent of the vaccine?

Reactions: Enoch111 and Truman

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The success rate is based upon PURE DECEPTION. Until and unless a totally INDEPENDENT AND UNBIASED international investigative commission actually examines the evidence with a fine toothcomb, nothing can be taken at face value. But you continue to believe the lies of those who are involved with the Scamdemic.

Is A Coronavirus Vaccine A Ticking Time Bomb?
Is a Coronavirus Vaccine a Ticking Time Bomb? | Principia Scientific Intl.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Au contraire monsieur...
Like any RNA it has the ability to modify the body to the DNA level. RNA communicates directly to DNA.
Now I am not anti-science. My profession includes Quantum Mechanics and Astrophysics, Nuclear Theory, and Computer
Science, educated from every Top Secret facility that you can probably name.
With any technology, what it does, is dependent on the intent at which it was designed. So far in this pandemic, deceit, lies, corruption, and incompetency has been the rule. Why would I trust the intent of the vaccine?

In other words you got NOTHING...a goose egg...nothing but unsubstantiated gossip and innuendo.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The success rate is based upon PURE DECEPTION. Until and unless a totally INDEPENDENT AND UNBIASED international investigative commission actually examines the evidence with a fine toothcomb, nothing can be taken at face value. But you continue to believe the lies of those who are involved with the Scamdemic.

Is A Coronavirus Vaccine A Ticking Time Bomb?
Is a Coronavirus Vaccine a Ticking Time Bomb? | Principia Scientific Intl.

Unsubstantiated rumors, false accusations and outright lies...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Chronicles 16:12-13 (NKJV)
12 And in the thirty-ninth year of his reign, Asa became diseased in his feet, and his malady was severe; yet in his disease he did not seek the LORD, but the physicians. 13 So Asa rested with his fathers; he died in the forty-first year of his reign.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No that is science.
Apparently you don't know the difference.

Not science whatsoever.

MRNA vaccines are safer than driving to the grocery store to get vaccinated.

Safer than taking a bath.

Safer than cleaning a gun.

Safer than eating a meal in a restaurant.

Statistical analysis is the precursor to true imperical science. Not the fullness thereof.
It tell you where to look for a possibility of a problem. And you have yet to prove that vaccines are more risky than going out for an ice cream.
That's what you have shown so far. Far be it for you to admit that when pride and an agenda are at stake here.

Now as far as vaccine effectiveness...I got miles of data showing how they have prevented and in some instances eliminated diseases. There are two perfectly good and fine vaccines that are the best to date. (More are coming) one antiviral is in the works as well as more vaccines. Ones capable of handling the variants.

But continue on handing out medical advice.

And for the record...I trust this God given vaccine. Created by Christian men in our time of trouble...
(I'm not a fan of the Moderna creator's church but he does go)

But then slander, false accusations, and lies belong to who ?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see, there were nearly 2000 drug recalls 3 years ago. I wonder how many deaths and permanent injuries were caused. I wonder how many in the medical and drug industries went to jail. Probably not a one.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gimme a break!
xkK46tX5qW-8.png