• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

uschaplain

Nov 23, 2011
Our Chaplaincy vision cover all this world, especially in todays grafic setting of day by day disasters, traumatic events, either local, state wide, national or international. We are being called on by God the Holy Spirit to raise up an army of chaplains made up of christians who will carry hope to the hopeless, the hurting, the wounded and the dieing. Jesus said the Harvest is white and great, but the laborers are few. Who will go and work in my fields of this world today? We offer free training and certification for those are interested and feel the calling of God to go beyond the 4 walls of the church and into the fileds of the this world.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rather than blessing missiles and such, why not live as a light with other Christians. Blessing weapons of carnal warfare is not the same as warring in the Spirit. Such a twisted web we have spun...and this from the crusading efforts of carnal man trying to bring glory to God...but in total ignorance of the Holy Spirit.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Rather than blessing missiles and such, why not live as a light with other Christians. Blessing weapons of carnal warfare is not the same as warring in the Spirit. Such a twisted web we have spun...and this from the crusading efforts of carnal man trying to bring glory to God...but in total ignorance of the Holy Spirit.

What on earth are you responding to with these comments, certainly not the OP?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What on earth are you responding to with these comments, certainly not the OP?

Chaplains are just blessing mortal and carnal means. Praise the Lord and pass the ammo! There is Charley Chaplain of course. But I don't think he condoned blessing weapons.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Chaplains are just blessing mortal and carnal means. Praise the Lord and pass the ammo! There is Charley Chaplain of course. But I don't think he condoned blessing weapons.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Do you think a church is the only place were a Christian Clergy can work?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our Chaplaincy vision cover all this world, especially in todays grafic setting of day by day disasters, traumatic events, either local, state wide, national or international. We are being called on by God the Holy Spirit to raise up an army of chaplains made up of christians who will carry hope to the hopeless, the hurting, the wounded and the dieing. Jesus said the Harvest is white and great, but the laborers are few. Who will go and work in my fields of this world today? We offer free training and certification for those are interested and feel the calling of God to go beyond the 4 walls of the church and into the fileds of the this world.

URL?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand