Character

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But neither is anyone else. It works exactly the same way for all of us. I pray for Trump. But it doesn't erase what he is, what even republicans have admitted that he is.

I agree here. It is the way with us too. God took us and saves us. Changes us. The country is not a church. There have been many wicked leaders that God used and also changed. Look at Nineveh with Jonah. Jonah ran, because he didn't want to preach to this king and people. But what did they do? They repented and turned back to God.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The media can often act as a lie machine.

"Thy Word is truth" (John 17.17) is the real way. :)

(I really like history and biography also...)

Farouk, you are always so encouraging and sharing the Word of God. You are such an amazing and sweet child of God. Thank you or showing such Christian love!!!!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone is truly interested in the great con being played on the American people you can read about it here:

The Hegelian Dialectic

Always remember that Kennedy gave the speech warning Americans about secret societies - he was assassinated shortly thereafter. Do you really think that those same people would allow an independent like Trump to get into office? It's believed that the shot that killed Kennedy came from the Secret Service car riding behind him.

Remember that a crew of men who had witnessed hundreds of professional demolitions made the offhand remark that the towers fell as if by controlled demolition. At least entertain the thought that it may not have happened the way it's been sold to the public.

There is a government office called Deagel whose projections for America are far far less people who live in the country by 2025. I do believe that there is a depopulation agenda - if you research it you can learn about it. It's very evil and when you learn about it you can see the clues everywhere.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sir I do not care to debate this anymore...

I'm just pointing out that none of us are responsible for what other people say. There are unhinged people who hate Obama for (you know) and others who hate Trump for (lots of other reasons), but most who criticize these two men aren't deranged or consumed with hate.

Donald Trump is the president, period.

President, not dictator. Hence his failures; he doesn't know how to work with others to get things done.

You are coming in after a long debate and stirring up controversy.

If I'm tired of a discussion, I leave it and thereby lower my blood pressure. Worth a try?

Reactions: amadeus

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just pointing out that none of us are responsible for what other people say. There are unhinged people who hate Obama for (you know) and others who hate Trump for (lots of other reasons), but most who criticize these two men aren't deranged or consumed with hate.

President, not dictator. Hence his failures; he doesn't know how to work with others to get things done.

If I'm tired of a discussion, I leave it and thereby lower my blood pressure. Worth a try?

Ive heard people say obama is the antichrist, Trump is the antichrist. I say no coffee is antichrist. :D I agree President Trump has a lot to learn about being a president. I also believe that the hate for this president is more dangerous then him hisself. I would be leery of a president everyone loves and seems to do nothing wrong. But if there was one I thought would be a better fit with all the same values President Trump expresses, especially abortion, then I would consider a change. So far President Trump is the only one who is a strong pro life. Not even the other republican who stepped forward to challenge trump who seems to be for abortion.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This conversation is not profitable. How many people throughout history have been vilified for seeing things before others? People used to think the world was flat, that people couldn't fly, and that germs weren't the cause of disease even as the naysayers poo-poohed it. From Feminism To Submarines: 5 People With Ideas Way Ahead Of Their Time

“Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

It's up to each person to do their own research.
Likewise, a witch hunt of speculations such as yours is equally not ahead of its time, but repeated human folly.

Reactions: Willie T

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The media can often act as a lie machine.

"Thy Word is truth" (John 17.17) is the real way. :)

(I really like history and biography also...)

Much of the media is manufactured lies. All six news stations are owned by the same people. There is so much propaganda that is fed to the American people to keep them confused and distracted as America is moved into a police state that rivals Nazi Germany. If anyone really wants to know the truth it's there - but we have to sometimes look for it. When I became a Christian I had to really search hard for God. I was misled more ways than I'd care to count - I bought into the "God" version of the TV and radio ministers who acted like they had the corner on God - "send in your seed-faith gift today for a blessing." One day I burned everything they had sent me in the wood stove and determined to find God myself. I did. "Ye shall seek me and find me when ye search for me with all your heart." It wasn't easy and it took a long time and a lot of reading / studying/ seeking, but I finally developed that close relationship that I'd wanted. I still don't understand God and I tell Him - but I'm waiting to see where He takes us.

So too if one wants the truth of what is really behind all that is going on now it is there to be found but it's not easy. You have to stop watching mainstream news and do research on your own. Using the discernment God gives you have to sort through alternative news until you sense the ring of truth.

I read awhile ago that juries have a hard job because of people lying, but that they "recognize the ring of truth." I believe that God gives us discernment enough to recognize the ring of truth. Once you read alternative news sites for several months you'll start to see that what is planned in Agenda 21 has actually been implemented all around us: mass spying, a militarized police state where police aren't held accountable for brutal acts on the public. The drugs flooding into the country in spite of BILLIONS being spent on the war on drugs - killing off 72,000 Americans in one year alone, the mass migration here of foreigners to break the cohesion of the people. The perversion coming out of Hollywood to destroy the family - you'll trace the roots of all of it right back to the globalists.

There are trailblazers who have cut a path before us. There is the wide road and the narrow and we have to choose. The worst thing that we can do is become complacent and think that daddy Trump has us covered. Don't abdicate your own responsibility or you and your family will pay a price that you never wanted to pay. What is planned is diabolical. The suffering that is coming our way unless we act is unimaginable. You cannot afford to be ignorant of Satan's devices - and one of his HUGE DEVICES IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER. You can jest and think you're so clever with your remarks - but He who sits in the Heavens laughs because He sees your day is coming...

NoOneGetsOutAlive! - Documentary Film "VANTAGE POINT"

Reactions: 4Jesus

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive heard people say obama is the antichrist, Trump is the antichrist. I say no coffee is antichrist. :D I agree President Trump has a lot to learn about being a president. I also believe that the hate for this president is more dangerous then him hisself. I would be leery of a president everyone loves and seems to do nothing wrong. But if there was one I thought would be a better fit with all the same values President Trump expresses, especially abortion, then I would consider a change. So far President Trump is the only one who is a strong pro life. Not even the other republican who stepped forward to challenge trump who seems to be for abortion.

Trump is a chameleon:

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1999 was 20 years ago. I was 13 20 years ago and had way different views on abortion. Doesn't make him a chameleon. Now the new guy who is Republican seems to go back and forth.

Plus this goes to 2016. In the past few years, a lot of ground has been made for the pro life movement. I am part of a pro life movement, so I am very grateful abortion is being fought against.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Trump is a chameleon:

Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Likewise, a witch hunt of speculations such as yours is equally not ahead of its time, but repeated human folly.

I'm disappointed in you ScottA - I've interacted with you on here before and you have not been this ugly. You hurt someone else on here and I don't appreciate it. You know Scripture: "You reap what you sow" and by your abuse of another you are bringing trouble down on your own head. It also diminishes you as a person. The mean-spiritedness is uncalled for and not what Christians are called to. This is the kind of unchristian behavior I expect out of Willie - not you. Why bother being on a Christian site - why not join a secular one? This is the type of behavior suited to that.

It really must hit a nerve with you. I know that you are defending Trump because you think that he is trying to Make America Great Again and really has our best interests at heart. I would defend someone who I felt was truly doing this also, and I did defend Trump early on. I was asked to work on his re-election campaign. So I fully understand and grasp your POV. I defended him just like you.

It was after Trump let me down over and over that I just could not in good conscience look the other way. I saw that he wasn't Making America Great Again IT WAS ALL TALK TO FOOL CHRISTIANS. I really began to look into the issues and learned things I can't un-read.

Trump has not done what he said he'd do. I had to be honest with myself. Tucker Carlson faced the truth: Tucker Carlson: Let's face it, Trump hasn't kept his campaign promises

Pastor Baldwin has spoken out against the fawning of America's pastors over Trump, some of which I don't believe are spiritually regenerated:

You felt clever I'm sure with your "Nanu Nanu" - but if you knew what you were talking about, which you don't, you'd know that satanists and Freemasons COMMUNICATE THROUGH HAND GESTURES. THEY COMMUNICATE USING SPECIAL HANDSHAKES:

Secret Masonic Handshakes, Passwords, Signs and Grips for the Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft and Master Mason Degrees of Blue Lodge Freemasonry

Codex Magica - 3

Masonic Hand Signs Explained: Hand Signals of Freemasonry
Excerpt:

Common Masonic Hand Signs
Freemasons use various hand signals to show their allegiance to satan, and to signal to their fellow freemasons their membership in the occult organization. These hand signals are usually flashed in public by various world leaders and celebrities, while the unsuspecting masses remain ignorant. Like various Illuminati symbols, only Illuminati/freemasonry insiders are aware of the true meanings hidden behind the signs and hand gestures.

In this article, we discuss two of the most common hand signals of freemasonry: The devil’s horn, and the hidden hand.

Masonic Hand Sign: The Devil’s Horn

The devil’s horn freemason hand signal, as contained in the Satanic bible.
The “devil’s horn” signal signifies that satan rules. Remember that satan is called the “Horned God”, and the hand signal is formed so as to resemble horns.

It is a universal hand signal used by politicians, celebrities as well as heavy metal bands, affirming their allegiance to satanic powers and a visual shorthand for “Hail, Satan.” The devil’s hand has been observed and photographed around the world, used by George Bush, Bill Clinton, Silvio Berlusconi, Elizabeth Taylor, Prince William, Paul McCartney, Metallica, Ozzie, Avril Lavigne, Stephen Dorff, Dave Navarro and many others.

This hand symbol is known by several names: Devil’s Triad, Il Cornuto, Cornuto, the Horn, Horned Devil, Twin-horned Salute, Horned Hand, Devil Salute, and Devil Horn Salute. The Devil’s triad is a recognition sign among Satanists and witches.

Isn’t this the Deaf Hand Signal for “I Love You”?

Self-proclaimed German vampire Manuela Ruda
The “devil’s horn” hand sign is another popular sign used by Freemasons. Self-proclaimed German vampire Manuela Ruda was seen flashing the masonic “devil’s horn” signal inside the court – that is, while court hearings against her were happening. She was eventually convicted for murder. This couldn’t have been Manuela Ruda flashing an “I love you” sign inside the court, given the circumstances, right?

Beyonce, in one of her performances, shows the devil’s horn hand signal (left hand), bottom.
Contemporary Leaders and Celebrities Using the Devil’s Horn Signal
Below are just a few of the more popular contemporary leaders who have publicly used the devil’s horn hand signal:

President George Bush flashing the devil’s horn hand signal.

President Barack Obama flashing the devil’s horn hand signal.
Masonic Hand Sign: The Hidden Hand

Could it be just a coincidence that all of these famous men and women, when posing for a picture or portrait, hid one of their hands?
Another popular masonic hand sign is the “hidden hand”. The paintings and pictures of the great men of the past centuries reveal a common thread which links them together. Is it a coincidence that many of them hid one of their hands when posing for a portrait? It seems unlikely. We’ll look at the Masonic origin of the “hidden hand” and the powerful men who used the sign in famous portraits.

Most of the people using this sign are proven (and often enthusiastic) members of the Freemasons. Considering the great importance of this gesture in Masonic rituals and the fact that all of the elite were either part of Freemasonry or knew of it, it is simply impossible that the recurrence of this sign could be the result of a coincidence. The “hidden hand” can, in fact, be found in the rituals of the Royal Arch Degree of Freemasonry and the world leaders that use this sign are subtly saying to other initiates of the order: “This is what I’m part of, this is what I believe in and this is what I’m working for”.

This hand gesture is said to be inspired by Exodus 4:6. In this biblical verse, the heart (“bosom”) stands for what we are, the hand for what we do. It can thus be interpreted as: What we are is what we ultimately do.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The symbolic significance of this gesture might explain the reason why it is so widely used by famous Masons. The hidden hand lets the other initiates know that the individual depicted is part of this secret Brotherhood and that his actions were inspired by the Masonic philosophy and beliefs. Furthermore, the hand that executes the actions is hidden behind cloth, which can symbolically refer to covert nature of the Mason’s actions. Some of the more notorious leaders in history with their portraits showing the “hidden hand” signal include Joseph Stalin, Napoleon Bonaparte, Karl Marx.

napoleon.jpg

Napoleon Bonaparte was a known mason. Five of the six members of Napoleon’s Grand Councel of the Empire were Freemasons.
marx2.jpg

Karl Marx is the founder of modern Communism. Marx is said to have been a 32nd degree Grand Orient Freemason.

Stalin’s reign of terror in the Soviet Union lead to the deaths of millions of his own countrymen. He is often shown in pictures using the hidden hand gesture. No official records have been found that prove Stalin’s initiation into Masonry. The hiding of his hand, however, provides an initiate’s clue to his possible allegiance to an occult brotherhood.
Some Food for Thought
We now share a couple of photos that we ask the reader to look at closely, in light of the two (2) Freemasonry hand signals we have discussed today: the hidden hand, and the devil’s horn. They may be disturbing, but we ask our readers to keep an open mind, to watch closely current events in the Catholic Church, and more importantly, to pray for our Church.

Then Cardinal Bergoglio (now Pope Francis) with the hidden hand symbol while riding the bus in Argentina. During his inauguration as pope, as he walked out of the balcony of St. Peter for the first time as pope, he likewise briefly flashed the hidden hand.

Pope Francis and Cardinal Tagle of Manila, flashing the horned hand signal during the pope’s recent visit to Manila, Philippines.

Pope Francis has flashed the “hidden hand” masonic sign several times in public during the course of his papacy.
The Freemason Who Almost Became Pope
After Pope Leo XIII died on July 20, 1903, the Cardinals in conclave began the process of selecting the next pope. After the initial votes were tallied, the initial frontrunner was Cardinal Rampolla, the former Secretary of State of Pope Leo XIII.

Suddenly, the conclave was interrupted by a shock announcement by the Bishop of Cracow (at the time within the Austrian Empire), Jan Cardinal Puzyna. In Latin he declared, “… officially and in the name and by the authority of Franz-Josef, Emperor of Austria and King of Hungary, that His Majesty, in virtue of an ancient right and privilege, pronounces the veto of exclusion against my Most Eminent Lord, Cardinal Mariano Rampolla del Tindaro.”

No reason was given during the conclave, but the “veto” action exercised by the Bishop of Cracow cost Cardinal Rampolla the papacy. Several years after the incident, direct evidence was discovered that Cardinal Rampolla was not just a freemason, but a member of the diabolical Masonic Academy, the Order of Oriental Templars (OTO). The name of Rampolla was listed in the OTO’s Manifesto, published in a Masonic journal. Who were the other members of OTO? Aleister Crowley, British spy and considered the “grandfather” of modern Satanism. It seems that the alert bishop of Cracow discovered this evidence, and used an ancient “veto power” by the Austrian emperor, to block the candidacy of Cardinal Rampolla.

The masons had almost succeeding in achieving their ultimate goal of controlling the papacy. But there is no reason to believe that after that setback, they would not try again to take over the papacy.

After the Second Vatican Council, Pope Paul VI remarked that the smoke of Satan was seeping into the Church through cracks in the wall. On October 13, 1977, he said: “The darkness of Satan has entered and spread throughout the Catholic Church even to its summit. Apostasy, the loss of the faith, is spreading throughout the world and into the highest levels within the Church.”

Masonic hand gestures communicate to other Masons - LOOK FOR THE OK SIGN THAT TRUMP FLASHES REPEATEDLY SHOWING WHO HIS ALLEGIANCE IS TO: The 12 masonic signs of recognition

The 12 masonic signs of recognition

1.jpg

The 12 signs that I will present in this post are based on this German book: "Freimaurersignale in der Presse" or freemasonic signals in the press.(This book and Richardson's monitor of freemasonry can be downloaded on peer to peer like emule or you can also buy them online from a number of sources)

Don't believe me when I say that pointing the index is a masonic sign? Here are pictures from an old training manual used by freemasons, "Richardson's monitor of freemasonry". The bottom right drawing is taken from "Scotch Rite Masonry Illustrated Part 2" page 26

finger.JPG

Here are four photos that are obvious intentional poses. Otherwise how could the photographer frame the camera to capture the index finger just at the edge like that? Pointing the finger away from the body is known in occult circles as "the sign of faith", while pointing upward is the "sign of preservation".

4.jpg

Obama holding a pose for the camera. Look at the frozen expression on his face and how the words "to lead" are nicely included. Also notice how his pointing finger is perfectly framed. This is again the masonic sign of faith. Lately however, the medias seems to have pulled the plug on him and he is not pictured anymore doing such commanding gestures.

pyramid2.JPG

The sign of the pyramid. The triangle being so important a symbol to freemasons, it is perfectly natural that they would make triangles with their hands. Pictured: Stephen Harper, Michelle Obama in an obvious scripted pose with that "halo" around her head, CIA war criminal Hayden and Lybia's Gaddafi during his dec. 2007 visit to France. Notice the blatant way Gaddafi does the pyramid sign while he is standing and looking directly at the photographers present.

praise2.JPG

Bush, Ron Paul, Putin and Chavez. This is the occult "Sign of Praise" or sign of admiration (see Richardson's monitor of freemasonry p.62), one of the most commonly used masonic/occult signal. The gesture looks like someone is holding an invisible ball. An ancient religious sign that is still used today by different religions but it is also used by freemasons as a sign of recognition.

ok.JPG

France's Sarkozy doing the masonic ok sign. Why is this gesture considered so important that it has to be published so often?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fist.JPG

The sign of the fist is not just used by communists. Here is Richard Nixon, Michael Hayden, Ted Turner and Pervez Musharraf

handshakes.JPG

The masonic handshake: the thumb has to press the knuckle. Above is the "pope" Ratzinger. It is an open secret that this man is a freemason. Some French freemasons even wrote an open letter exposing him. Below left is the current chinese premier, Wen Jiabao, dubbed by the medias as "the people's premier". China and Iran are also run by freemasonry and the current "rift" with the USA is nothing but theater. Bottom right is Chirac with BRD chancellor Merkel. On the basis of this handshake one can recognize, in which freemasonic degrees the interlocutors are.

fidelity.JPG

The heart sign or sign of fidelity. No, this gesture was not made because a national anthem was being played because this man is Quebec's former separatist leader, André Boisclair, and Quebec has no national antem of any sort. The first picture was made when he was defending a political ally under media pressure and the second was made on election night 2007 when he expressed gratitude toward his supporters after some rather devastating electoral results for his party. The bottom picture is also from election night but taken by a different photographer...

lookup.JPG

This is the "eyes looking up" masonic code. This is an imitation of Jesus on the cross as he was often portrayed in religious art with his eyes looking up to his Father (see pictures at bottom). First picture: notice how Castro is the only one looking up and also notice that his left hand is pointing downward. Top right: This man is the chairman of the (so called) Bank of Canada, David Dodge. The caption below the photo from nov. 2007 hinted that the Bank of Canada "would probably" lower it's interest rates in december (and indeed, the rates were later lowered as "predicted"). Notice how he is barely able to keep a straight face while doing his little shifty masonic signal.. The last photo shows former Quebec premier Lucien Bouchard in sept. 2007 while defending his brother who was embroiled in a minor political controversy. It is rare to see the eyes looking up code used alone. Usualy, it is used in combination with one of the other codes discussed here.

Hu+Jintao.JPG

China's Hu Jintao and US ambassador John Bolton doing the masonic eyeglass grasp sign. Why would so many different pro photographers find such a banale gesture so important? Try photographing your relatives doing this. You would have to wait all day for something that last only a fraction of a second, think about it...

13.jpg

The hand on the necktie (sign of distress). Israel Prime Minister Ehud Olmert made this gesture on 30 january 2007 after a rather devastating report was published about the disastrous 2006 war in Lebanon

14.jpg

Hand on the neck (distress signal) Obama did this gesture after the "Hillary-India memo" controversy. A 'dumb mistake'

≥≥≥≥≥≥≥ 12 MASONIC SIGNALS IN THE MEDIA
We see them everyday in newspapers and magazines: pictures of men and women from
politics, economics and important institutions, which show mostly strange "hand
signals" .But few newspaper readers think about it, because these pictures do not say
anything to them; But they say to freemasons and other insiders very much. Who would let themselves be photographed time and times again in such a way? Already in the earliest youth children will be told, when one makes a photo with them, to take their fingers away from their face and to use no hand gestures. Thus why do politicians, economics and further personalities allow such photos of themselves to be made? Further ,which editor-in chief would picks the worst pictures out from the dozens of photos available, which upon careful observation, always show the same ugly gestures? But it has already its sense, because these hand signals, views and grasps are messages under "insiders". With these hand signals secret messages and instructions, are passed on mainly by signal photos in the press. In order that this code does not attract the attention of the average reader, the "insiders" use a whole set of harmlessly looking hand signals and gestures. Only those who understand this code, from newspapers and magazines will understand, what is really going on in politics, economics, culture and even in the sport.
Here are the 12 gestures of the freemasons, which are spread over the press:

1 pointing of the index finger in a photograph (the index near the eyes and near the mouth are distinct masonic signs. Pointing the index straight at the camera, is also a sign seen often in newwspapers.
2 the ubiquitous ok sign
3 the fist
4 making a pyramid with the forearms
5 the hand in play (holding an invisible ball with one or both hands) very common
6 the hand on the heart for no explained reason (like oath swearing etc)
7 masonic handshake (the thumb is seen turned downward and pressing the other person's knuckle)
8 eyes looking up for no explained reason (immitation of pictures of Jesus on the cross)
9 looking above the glasses in a picture
10 touching the glasses in a picture
11 hands on the nectie in a picture (distress signal)
12 hands on the neck (distress signal)

From Pinterest: Ask yourself why Trump flashes the triangle - a hand gesture that alleges opens a portal into the dark side:

Discover ideas about Richest In The World

Signs of witchcraft. Hollywood was created for the purpose of brainwashing and mind control to condition us for the New World Order by the world richest and the most powerful elite, Illuminati Freemason (satanists).

Madonna throwing the same triple six that Trump throws:

0bd10e9785a5b88f412f00c172170978--illuminati-hand-signs-illuminati-symbols.jpg

No matter what you say that is not a normal hand gesture and almost all of the world leaders use the same ones. Coincidence? Hardly.. It's a masonic hand gesture that all the leaders and all the owned Hollywood minions use. You may think that you know Trump and he's your buddy because he talked to you for a few minutes ScottA but he's in the club and you aren't in it. And if you're not in it where are YOU going to be in 2025 when the Deagel government websites reports America's population as being drastically reduced?

It's a rabbit hole for sure but unfortunately it's the truth of the verse: "The whole world lieth in the wicked one."

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

YOU CAN ALSO SEE MERKEL, THE POPE AND MANY OTHER LEADERS FLASH THE SAME SIGN TRUMP DOES.

I'm done with this now. I felt that God wanted me to share what I learned but it's up to each person to be led by God as to what is the truth.

I'll say this ScottA: maybe you should look at the example that Heart2Soul set for us today. I left this forum uplifted and I knew that God had moved on her heart. We may still hold differing views but the Christian bond is unbroken. And that's what I believe is pleasing to God.

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I fear voting for any politician based on one issue - this includes voting democratic because the person is a women or voting republican because the person is prochoice, or a populist like Trump for the same reason

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There a good YouTube show on the history of Caligula - a Roman Caesar who had a cruel reputation and was eventually murdered. The narrator was purposeful in pointing out that his reputation was probably embellished by his enemies, but he certainly gave them a lot os fuel for the fire - I think the same can be said for Trump - there are a lot of similarities between the two men

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm disappointed in you ScottA - I've interacted with you on here before and you have not been this ugly. You hurt someone else on here and I don't appreciate it. You know Scripture: "You reap what you sow" and by your abuse of another you are bringing trouble down on your own head. It also diminishes you as a person. The mean-spiritedness is uncalled for and not what Christians are called to. This is the kind of unchristian behavior I expect out of Willie - not you. Why bother being on a Christian site - why not join a secular one? This is the type of behavior suited to that.

It really must hit a nerve with you. I know that you are defending Trump because you think that he is trying to Make America Great Again and really has our best interests at heart. I would defend someone who I felt was truly doing this also, and I did defend Trump early on. I was asked to work on his re-election campaign. So I fully understand and grasp your POV. I defended him just like you.

It was after Trump let me down over and over that I just could not in good conscience look the other way. I saw that he wasn't Making America Great Again IT WAS ALL TALK TO FOOL CHRISTIANS. I really began to look into the issues and learned things I can't un-read.

Trump has not done what he said he'd do. I had to be honest with myself. Tucker Carlson faced the truth: Tucker Carlson: Let's face it, Trump hasn't kept his campaign promises

Pastor Baldwin has spoken out against the fawning of America's pastors over Trump, some of which I don't believe are spiritually regenerated:

You felt clever I'm sure with your "Nanu Nanu" - but if you knew what you were talking about, which you don't, you'd know that satanists and Freemasons COMMUNICATE THROUGH HAND GESTURES. THEY COMMUNICATE USING SPECIAL HANDSHAKES:

Secret Masonic Handshakes, Passwords, Signs and Grips for the Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft and Master Mason Degrees of Blue Lodge Freemasonry

Codex Magica - 3

Masonic Hand Signs Explained: Hand Signals of Freemasonry
Excerpt:

Common Masonic Hand Signs
Freemasons use various hand signals to show their allegiance to satan, and to signal to their fellow freemasons their membership in the occult organization. These hand signals are usually flashed in public by various world leaders and celebrities, while the unsuspecting masses remain ignorant. Like various Illuminati symbols, only Illuminati/freemasonry insiders are aware of the true meanings hidden behind the signs and hand gestures.

In this article, we discuss two of the most common hand signals of freemasonry: The devil’s horn, and the hidden hand.

Masonic Hand Sign: The Devil’s Horn

The devil’s horn freemason hand signal, as contained in the Satanic bible.
The “devil’s horn” signal signifies that satan rules. Remember that satan is called the “Horned God”, and the hand signal is formed so as to resemble horns.

It is a universal hand signal used by politicians, celebrities as well as heavy metal bands, affirming their allegiance to satanic powers and a visual shorthand for “Hail, Satan.” The devil’s hand has been observed and photographed around the world, used by George Bush, Bill Clinton, Silvio Berlusconi, Elizabeth Taylor, Prince William, Paul McCartney, Metallica, Ozzie, Avril Lavigne, Stephen Dorff, Dave Navarro and many others.

This hand symbol is known by several names: Devil’s Triad, Il Cornuto, Cornuto, the Horn, Horned Devil, Twin-horned Salute, Horned Hand, Devil Salute, and Devil Horn Salute. The Devil’s triad is a recognition sign among Satanists and witches.

Isn’t this the Deaf Hand Signal for “I Love You”?

Self-proclaimed German vampire Manuela Ruda
The “devil’s horn” hand sign is another popular sign used by Freemasons. Self-proclaimed German vampire Manuela Ruda was seen flashing the masonic “devil’s horn” signal inside the court – that is, while court hearings against her were happening. She was eventually convicted for murder. This couldn’t have been Manuela Ruda flashing an “I love you” sign inside the court, given the circumstances, right?

Beyonce, in one of her performances, shows the devil’s horn hand signal (left hand), bottom.
Contemporary Leaders and Celebrities Using the Devil’s Horn Signal
Below are just a few of the more popular contemporary leaders who have publicly used the devil’s horn hand signal:

President George Bush flashing the devil’s horn hand signal.

President Barack Obama flashing the devil’s horn hand signal.
Masonic Hand Sign: The Hidden Hand

Could it be just a coincidence that all of these famous men and women, when posing for a picture or portrait, hid one of their hands?
Another popular masonic hand sign is the “hidden hand”. The paintings and pictures of the great men of the past centuries reveal a common thread which links them together. Is it a coincidence that many of them hid one of their hands when posing for a portrait? It seems unlikely. We’ll look at the Masonic origin of the “hidden hand” and the powerful men who used the sign in famous portraits.

Most of the people using this sign are proven (and often enthusiastic) members of the Freemasons. Considering the great importance of this gesture in Masonic rituals and the fact that all of the elite were either part of Freemasonry or knew of it, it is simply impossible that the recurrence of this sign could be the result of a coincidence. The “hidden hand” can, in fact, be found in the rituals of the Royal Arch Degree of Freemasonry and the world leaders that use this sign are subtly saying to other initiates of the order: “This is what I’m part of, this is what I believe in and this is what I’m working for”.

This hand gesture is said to be inspired by Exodus 4:6. In this biblical verse, the heart (“bosom”) stands for what we are, the hand for what we do. It can thus be interpreted as: What we are is what we ultimately do.
I base my position on personal experience speaking with Trump.

You, on the other hand are convinced of a conspiracy theory that relies on the evil translation of things that also have other meaning. You may as well call God gay for using the rainbow as a sign of His covenant with mankind.

And while you seem to see all of that as convincing, you don't apparently find it convincing that we do in fact have a Christian in the White House.

As for character: Where is your faith, in conspiracies or in God?

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for sharing this information for me SG. Some of the info you've shared is new to me, so I appreciate it. Researching all of this information out on the interent could be a full-time job, but you've done excellent summing it up for those of us who want to know about it.

I hope the abuse/name-calling/attempted-insults you take on here doesn't drag you down like it's hoped to (there's no other explanation to than that for the abuse). It takes a very strong person, in character and faith, to withstand what you do.

Love ya sis.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fear voting for any politician based on one issue - this includes voting democratic because the person is a women or voting republican because the person is prochoice, or a populist like Trump for the same reason

Well it isn't just one issue though. I disagree with the stance on a lot of the issues. Abortion is the biggest. But immigrants who come in and get benefits illegally/commit crimes/bring drugs, etc, it is shoplifting a country basically. I believe we need the wall. I believe in the right to bear concealed weapons. I cannot support homosexual marriage. Only thing I do seem to agree on is better things for the environment, but not to the extremes of the Green New Deal