Character

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we elected a pit bull - but ask yourself if it could all be show? Ask yourself - as I have done - "could I be wrong about him?" And then begin researching Agenda 21 - and follow the path it leads you on. You'll see that Trump is part of the "Hegelian Dialectic" that has been played on the masses for many years. Trump is not you and me - he's elite. He's hobnobbed with the elite. Why don't you research his connections to Jeffrey Eppstein and Clintons?
Your post is too long and enough to respond to in your first sentence.

I know it is all show...the ugly stuff, I mean. But I also know that behind it is smart and successful and respectful man, and that is how he takes on adversity. I know this from personal experience. No adversity, no show.

So, I would recommend you take your own advice and ask yourself if you could be wrong...without prejudice.

As for your research: if you look for trouble, you will find it. Look rather to his actions and accomplishments (his fruit). But if he has bad fruit for evil people, consider it good. And if you know nothing more than what you hear from those same evil people, you don't have enough information, and your judgement will be in error.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Freemasons are antichrist at best, satanic at worst, from what I've read. I base this off the following scripture: Matthew 5:34-37 "But I say to you, Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. And do not take an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil."

Freemasons take an oath when they join, do they not? If so, when they make you take an oath to join, they purposely do so to oppose Jesus Christ, as satan does in all his endeavors in his kingdom.

I can't say who or what your grandfather worshipped, or what his mindset was, but I can say the information about Freemasons is not good, in addition to the above scripture.

Please check out the following information:
"Albert Pike, Manly P. Hall, Albert Mackey, Authur Waite, 33rd degree Masons, the honorary degree bestowed from the executive bodies of Freemasonry.

Their writing are packed full of pagan, occultic, Luciferian doctrine, Occultist extreme!

These same authors and 33rd degree occultist have right to attend meetings and initiations in "Blue Lodges" of the lower 1-3 degrees, a Lodge that they passed through and are members of also." - Satanism and Freemasonry.

-https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Freemasonry/deception.htm
-https://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm
-https://onepeterfive.com/bishop-schneider-freemasonry-instrument-satan-seeking-destroy-church/
-https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/30/freemasonry-and-satanism-the-history-of-albert-pike/
-https://www.christianforums.com/threads/is-freemasonry-really-satanic.8044783/
You are so gullible. When I joined the Army I took an oath, when judges are sworn in they take an oath...
These conspiracy theories should be investigated before posting them as something you personally understand as one who has done his own research.

Reactions: Willie T

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so gullible. When I joined the Army I took an oath, when judges are sworn in they take an oath...
These conspiracy theories should be investigated before posting them as something you personally understand as one who has done his own research.

The difference is that the Army and courts are not satanic in nature - well maybe the courts are, in that they judge in satan's kingdom according to satan's and man's laws, not God's laws, agreed?. As I stated, I don't know what your grandfather's mindset was, but that doesn't disprove freemasonry isn't satanic either.

Nothing on the writings of the leaders of the Freemasons, such as Pike and Hall?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difference is that the Army and courts are not satanic in nature - well maybe the courts are, in that they judge in satan's kingdom according to satan's and man's laws, not God's laws, agreed?. As I stated, I don't know what your grandfather's mindset was, but that doesn't disprove freemasonry isn't satanic either.

Nothing on the writings of the leaders of the Freemasons, such as Pike and Hall?
Now there is a difference ...yet the scripture quoted didn't differentiate one over another.
This is insanity to use scripture against one but excuse that same principle of another.
It's hypocrisy.
The meaning of that scripture applies to people who swear by God the validity of their claim.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Scott - but do you KNOW HIM? Talking to anyone for 15 minutes doesn't give you insight into someone's character. Anyone can make a good impression for 15 minutes - especially those trained by professionals - when you really get to know someone is when you know them up close - when you see how they treat others - especially those less fortunate who can't do them any favors.
Again, too much. And my point is: No, 15 minutes may not do it, but a split second might also be enough, and it was. Again, that is my witness.

You sound like you are venting. Probably more about you in your comments than about Trump.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now there is a difference ...yet the scripture quoted didn't differentiate one over another.
This is insanity to use scripture against one but excuse that same principle of another.
It's hypocrisy.
The meaning of that scripture applies to people who swear by God the validity of their claim.

I would've thought the difference was known, of a satanic organization or not. I agree now (and thanks for giving me something to think about), all oaths are antichrist, including when serving in the military, and the courts (and lawyers).

So good job proving that your oath is antichrist.

Back to the discussion of Freemasonry being satanic. Did you read Pike's and Hall's writings on their beliefs and that of the organization? You didn't answer the question and directed away from it.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would've thought the difference was known, of a satanic organization or not. I agree now (and thanks for giving me something to think about), all oaths are antichrist, including when serving in the military, and the courts (and lawyers).

Back to the discussion of Freemasonry being satanic. Did you read Pike's and Hall's writings on their beliefs and that of the organization? You didn't answer the question and directed away with it.
I will research pike and hall. I will not comment on it until I do.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Back to the discussion of Freemasonry being satanic. Did you read Pike's and Hall's writings on their beliefs and that of the organization? You didn't answer the question and directed away from it.
Why don't you do a deeper study of that scripture and the ones before it and after it so that you are not in err of His word thereby being guilty of false teaching.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will research pike and hall. I will not comment on it until I do.

Please also understand my view, that I don't think if one violates the teachings of the new covenant that it will automatically exclude us from Heaven. I'm not perfect, I'm a sinner, doubtful you are either. I have plenty of sins that Jesus paid for me, and that I'm ashamed of.

I have a lot of family members who served in the military, and took an oath too, from my brother to grandparents to great-great-great grandparents, plus uncles, and even an aunt. Do I think they're not accepted in Heaven and not covered with Jesus blood, no I don't, or at least I hope not. Likewise with you and your grandfather, if he was saved by Jesus then he will go to Heaven.

With Freemasonry however, I think it's purposeful to show opposition to Jesus Christ, which is antichrist/satanic.

That being said, it's more than just Freemasonry association for me to believe Trump is not a Christian - which is based upon a couple statements made by him or those who know/work with him, such as the "never asked God for forgiveness for anything".

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you do a deeper study of that scripture and the ones before it and after it so that you are not in err of His word thereby being guilty of false teaching.

Please, school me. How does one take an oath, while believing in God-the-Father and God-the-Son, in Earth, God's footstool, and not be antichrist when Jesus said not to do it?

Please explain to me how going against that scripture is not antichrist, when you swear an oath by God?

And I'm not teaching, so you're accusation is false. I only have an opinion, subject to being wrong.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's enough.

It is your words that say you hate the man, and that you disapprove of God's choice of leaders.

Again, I approve God's choice of leaders (not that God needs my approval or disproval, or yours Scott) to prove that man cannot rule man, and that only He can. Do you disagree that only God can, and should, rule man?

And again, I don't hate the man. I hope he asks Jesus to forgive him for his sins. How it that hate? Another false accusation by you...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I approve God's choice of leaders (not that God needs my approval or disproval, or yours Scott) to prove that man cannot rule man, and that only He can. Do you disagree that only God can, and should, rule man?
Finally you have posted something I totally agree with. God in His infinite Wisdom has control of who and what He uses to bring the fulfillment of prophesy in His perfect timing.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I admire him too and can't understand what's not to like.
He divided a nation, and bowed to those who would do us harm.

But, praise God, for in doing so, He sent us a man after our own wicked hearts and now we reap what we sow. We had not forgotten our hatred, but had forgotten our beginning, and He allowed it to come back; and when it did come back, some cried out to Him, and again He has answered.

God raised up both men...not because they are likable, but because God has His own agenda in spite of us.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Finally you have posted something I totally agree with. God in His infinite Wisdom has control of who and what He uses to bring the fulfillment of prophesy in His perfect timing.

That's what my entire argument has been about since I first started posting here. I haven't deviated from that belief.

No demoNcrat or liberal would work either. Only Jesus reigning here on Earth is good enough. Coupled with my belief in the book of Revelation, it's all going to end, so why follow/support/defend antichrists (as Jesus said there would by many)? Of course I don't believe you don't have the right to, it's your opinion and your belief; likewise I have the same right to an opinion/belief.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And again, I don't hate the man. I hope he asks Jesus to forgive him for his sins. How it that hate? Another false accusation by you...
Are you asking me who my Lord and King is? He is Jesus.

If you do not hate the man, I recommend you take another look from God's perspective...and stop badmouthing His choice.

Now...there is more to say about what you might have done instead of badmouthing a man who's character you disapprove of. But that is not the position you have taken.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you asking me who my Lord and King is? He is Jesus.

If you do not hate the man, I recommend you take another look from God's perspective...and stop badmouthing His choice.

Now...there is more to say about what you might have done instead of badmouthing a man who's character you disapprove of. But that is not the position you have taken.

No, I was asking directly, if you disagree that only God can, and should, rule man? I have no doubt that you are a Christian and Jesus is your Lord and King. That's not what I asked though.

I do look at it from God's perspective. Maybe you could try looking at it from another perspective? That any political leader is not good enough to lead us, including Trump.

"and stop badmouthing His choice." Please stop telling me what to do, it is very arrogant. I don't do that to you. It shows a lack of respect on your part.

My "badmouthing" is discussing facts about Trump, and those facts are backed up by statements and quotes that can be attributed to him, then forming an opinion based on those facts. That is not badmouthing; it can be critical, but that does not mean it is badmouthing.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God raised up both men...not because they are likable, but because God has His own agenda in spite of us.

God also raised up Hitler, and Stalin, and on and on and on. Does that mean you would follow/support/defend those men just because God raised them up, specifically to show us what not to follow (to only follow/support/defend Him)?

That is not to say that I think Trump, or Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc., are like Hitler and Stalin, they are not. But that doesn't mean the same principle doesn't apply.

Last edited: