Character

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have several problems with this, Scott

1. Trump is President NOW! Obama, Clinton and the rest of the democrats that everyone likes to dig up and put on trial every time Trump commits another crime are not in power.

2. Your request reminds me of times when a shooter kills 20 people in a mass shooting and the republican leadership says things like, “this is not the time for discussing gun control - let the families mourn for God’s sake!” Or Mitch holding the vote for the Supreme Court in the last year of Obama’s term, but having not problem sitting as many federal judges he can in Trumps last year.

3. Here is the latest example:

Okay...then continue in your hatred, rather than putting God in the equation. Your choice, your character.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. You don't get to sling mud then have me pick up after you.

You know everything I posted is true, right Scott? which is why you are ignoring it and taking your toys and going home; of course it is not surprising, it happens all the time with you.

You can label my honest criticism as hatred all you want, but you certainly can’t call anyone a snowflake without hypocrisy oozing out your pores.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know everything I posted is true, right Scott? which is why you are ignoring it and taking your toys and going home; of course it is not surprising, it happens all the time with you.

You can label my honest criticism as hatred all you want, but you certainly can’t call anyone a snowflake without hypocrisy oozing out your pores.
Typical.

YOU take your toys and go home, accuse ME of it, and then YOU call ME a name-caller.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every thing I posted is true, isn’t it Scott, which is why you are ignoring it and taking your toys and going home; of course it is not surprising, it happens all the time with you.

History repeats itself....back up to 1960's when then Democratic President JFK was rocking the whole nation with his bill to establish The Civil Rights Act. There was so much opposition to this coming from KKK, Southern Democrats, White Supremacists and many religious leaders.
Along with his stance towards Russia he was not popular with his own party. No politicians openly supported his agenda....but he had the support of the people.
After his assassination LBJ swore to the American people that he would follow through with getting this bill passed. The bill passed in 1964 and it nearly created another civil war....
The liberals against this bill were doing to JFK what the liberals today are doing to Trump. Nothing changes.
Radical changes provokes major opposition.

Oh and lets not forget Abe Lincoln....same story....the Republican Party was born at this time.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
History repeats itself....back up to 1960's when then Democratic President JFK was rocking the whole nation with his bill to establish The Civil Rights Act. There was so much opposition to this coming from KKK, Southern Democrats, White Supremacists and many religious leaders.
Along with his stance towards Russia he was not popular with his own party. No politicians openly supported his agenda....but he had the support of the people.
After his assassination LBJ swore to the American people that he would follow through with getting this bill passed. The bill passed in 1964 and it nearly created another civil war....
The liberals against this bill were doing to JFK what the liberals today are doing to Trump. Nothing changes.
Radical changes provokes major opposition.

Oh and lets not forget Abe Lincoln....same story....the Republican Party was born at this time.

Why do you believe civil rights is radical?
Here is the nature of the Democratic Party - they move the country forward when they are not getting paid off by big business to sit on their hands - which is happening right now.
Trump is doing everything he can to get impeached and the Dems are dragging their feet.
Criticism and oversight are not attacks!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the nature of the Democratic Party - they move the country forward when they are not getting paid off by big business to sit on their hands - which is happening right now.
Trump is doing everything he can to get impeached and the Dems are dragging their feet.
I said radical changes....something so contrary to the perceived norm.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said radical changes....something so contrary to the perceived norm.

The perceived norm was slavery, Jim Crow, and voter suppression in the South.
It is Trump breaking the law/traditions, lying and profiting off his office.

A radical change is called for

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok....well I am not in agreement with what you have stated above....but I do know that alot of taxpayers money has been wasted on investigations that have produced little result from either side.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok....well I am not in agreement with what you have stated above....but I do know that alot of taxpayers money has been wasted on investigations that have produced little result from either side.

Have you read the Mueller Report? I have.
Plenty of results
Now there needs to be justice

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The perceived norm was slavery, Jim Crow, and voter suppression in the South.
It is Trump breaking the law/traditions, lying and profiting off his office.

A radical change is called for
The perceived norm of society was that whites had superior privileges over blacks....they didn't want the blacks to have the right to vote, equal pay etc because it threatened their quality of life.
And on top of Civil Rights, Women were also addressed and the Equal Opportunity Act was amended to include gender....

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is so disheartening to say this, but it appears to be true:

Character only matters if a democrat is in power.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The perceived norm of society was that whites had superior privileges over blacks....they didn't want the blacks to have the right to vote, equal pay etc because it threatened their quality of life.
And on top of Civil Rights, Women were also addressed and the Equal Opportunity Act was amended to include gender....

Ok

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you read the Mueller Report? I have.
Plenty of results
Now there needs to be justice
Okay....well I am not going to lose any sleep as they try to impeach a president.
I have read the Mueller report....I watched the entire testimony Mueller gave and Mueller said there was not sufficient evidence to recommend indictment....which cannot be done to a sitting president. Furthermore Mueller testified over half the time he did not recall, or he referred them to his report, or he was not going to answer....

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay....well I am not going to lose any sleep as they try to impeach a president.
I have read the Mueller report....I watched the entire testimony Mueller gave and Mueller said there was not sufficient evidence to recommend indictment....which cannot be done to a sitting president. Furthermore Mueller testified over half the time he did not recall, or he referred them to his report, or he was not going to answer....

Mueller is not the right person to hold the President accountable. Congress is supposed to do this - even if they tried to make Mueller do it. Now, the House has to act and hopefully will do so quickly.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol....that's what Bill Clinton said....hmmm.

That depends on what you mean by the word “is”

Four years of investigation and all they found was a stained dress

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mueller is not the right person to hold the President accountable. Congress is supposed to do this - even if they tried to make Mueller do it. Now, the House has to act and hopefully will do so quickly.
Well why did you reference the Mueller Report asking if I had read it.
Quit twisting and bending as you go.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That depends on what you mean by the word “is”

Four years of investigation and all they found was a stained dress
Oh...uhumm yet he was impeached for lying and finally admitted he did have sex with her.