Christ Life Living 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. - Romans 7:23-25.

Men do not accept scripture, they love themselves more than they love Christ. Men that will war against the knowledge of God, proclaiming to be God's spokesperson. Proclaiming a new birth.

What is the casting down of imagination's and every high thing that exalts ITSELF against the knowledge of God. The mind, the mind, you will have to deal with in a harsh manner because it does not want to accept the things of God, nor can it. Yield your members (mind) to the things of God. Yielded to the Holy Spirit is how you deal with your mind - and don't reject revelation when he gives revelation to you. Religion will always reject revelation, because it does not fit that agenda. That is a different life than the life that is in the born again. Enemies of the cross - in scripture. Preaching a life that does not exist.

And we wonder why our father has his school in place - so men can learn. It is the world that will turn you to Christ. It brought you to Christ, and now it is still converging on believers for growth. Sounds simple enough right. Well for the hard headed as myself - you better hang on to your hat, because in the world Jesus said you are going to have trouble. We just think we have trouble. Wait until your father decides to move us on in him. The world will feel like hell on earth. Blame the devil, blame whatever you want, but read your bible and see how the father works in the world. You do not want that, it is not necessary but many choose that way. When they do - they will learn.

That is a perfect father working in a perfect world for - what he wants. Maturing sons and daughters to know him. They know themselves - thats why they say all the time.. I'm just a sinner God will understand, I have a sin nature and the Lord is not through with me. Oh yea you better reread your bible. He purposed something in the creation of the world, and we better find that purpose. He fixed it in you the moment you believed. He purposed it in Himself, before the foundation of the world. We can learn that and save of a lot of skin in doing so - skin will get thin if I never learn.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. - Romans 7:23-25.

Men do not accept scripture, they love themselves more than they love Christ. Men that will war against the knowledge of God, proclaiming to be God's spokesperson. Proclaiming a new birth.

What is the casting down of imagination's and every high thing that exalts ITSELF against the knowledge of God. The mind, the mind, you will have to deal with in a harsh manner because it does not want to accept the things of God, nor can it. Yield your members (mind) to the things of God. Yielded to the Holy Spirit is how you deal with your mind - and don't reject revelation when he gives revelation to you. Religion will always reject revelation, because it does not fit that agenda. That is a different life than the life that is in the born again. Enemies of the cross - in scripture. Preaching a life that does not exist.

And we wonder why our father has his school in place - so men can learn. It is the world that will turn you to Christ. It brought you to Christ, and now it is still converging on believers for growth. Sounds simple enough right. Well for the hard headed as myself - you better hang on to your hat, because in the world Jesus said you are going to have trouble. We just think we have trouble. Wait until your father decides to move us on in him. The world will feel like hell on earth. Blame the devil, blame whatever you want, but read your bible and see how the father works in the world. You do not want that, it is not necessary but many choose that way. When they do - they will learn.

That is a perfect father working in a perfect world for - what he wants. Maturing sons and daughters to know him. They know themselves - thats why they say all the time.. I'm just a sinner God will understand, I have a sin nature and the Lord is not through with me. Oh yea you better reread your bible. He purposed something in the creation of the world, and we better find that purpose. He fixed it in you the moment you believed. He purposed it in Himself, before the foundation of the world. We can learn that and save of a lot of skin in doing so - skin will get thin if I never learn.
@soul man Being thin skinned is natural; but an antidote for the believer is to consider the One Who in patience and humility willingly went to the cross, being obedient unto death (Philippians 2).

Reactions: soul man