Christian Website Review Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. And thus, everyone will become believers in Jesus Christ. And thus everyone will go to Heaven because all people will have the Holy Spirit wrapped around them, protecting them permanently

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

I was outside in the real world and saw someone post three links to the GotQuestions.org site. I’ve heard of the site before so I recognized it and it gave me the idea to rebuke them, since what they post online has real world consequences!

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ

The problem with Got Questions is that there are many different answers they have to questions, which can also be their advantage. If someone wants to search up something specific, they have an answer for it. Though they claim to have “Biblical Answers” not all of their answers are Biblical and some of their answers even contradict the true scriptures. Thus, I will be going through a brief list of what Got Questions get right and what Got Questions get false. I can’t go through absolutely everything because they have a full team of volunteers who answer questions and I’m just, well me lol, Harold Samson, managing this whole site. But I will try my best

Galatians 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”

Why is sola fide important? | GotQuestions.org = TRUE

Got Questions gets faith alone salvation right, because we must only believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. They are against works salvation, so this is good.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Is once saved, always saved biblical? | GotQuestions.org = TRUE

Got Questions says that OSAS, Once Saved Always Saved is true. This means that once a person receives salvation from God the first time by believing in Jesus Christ by faith alone, they are saved. This is also known as the Doctrine of Eternal Security.

Romans 3:24 And are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

Got Question gets Annihilationism is false right. Nobody will be destroyed forever. Everyone will be given permanent life through Christ. Which leads into the next article.

EZEKIEL 18:23 Have I any desire, says the Lord God, for the death of a wicked man? Will I not rather that he should mend his ways and live?

Is universalism / universal salvation biblical? | GotQuestions.org

Got Question states that Universal Salvation is false, but this is false. Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ is the Biblical truth! Got Questions is against Christian Universalism, but Christian Universalism is true! I say this truth out of kindness. Everyone will go to Heaven because Christ will convince every person in existence to believe in Him and be saved permanently. Even those in Sheol who died before believing in Christ will eventually come to have faith alone in Jesus and go to Heaven. No one is out of reach for the Lord, there is always a second chance for those who need or want it!

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people.

Is hell real? Is hell eternal? | GotQuestions.org

Got Questions also promotes the lie that is Eternal Conscious Torment. This is false. No loving God would torture people forever! Everyone will be saved and Hell will be empty. Sheol is only temporary mental anguish, when a person recognizes that they have sins, and that anguish will have an end. Torment will not last forever. Torment will not be physical pain. We are not to repay evil with evil.

HOSEA 14:4, 9 I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them .... Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them.

There are many other Got Questions articles but I will stop there.

HABAKKUK 1:5 Loom ... and watch-and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are lots of allegedly "christian" websites around that are under satanic control; I've lost count..:)
What usually happens is that I register and start strutting my stuff but sooner or later my posts begin to get deleted or I draw a temporary ban, or a permanent ban like this one-
"Your account has been disabled,
Please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities"

But they can't get under the Bible's radar, this prophecy is spot on ..;)-
"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" (2 Tim 4:3)

Reactions: Hillsage

360watt

Jun 6, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What scripture supports everyone getting saved?

I know most of the book of John has those who believe in Jesus get saved, but I don't see everyone getting saved.

The existence of hell is real and there are many many many people heading there unless they believe.

Not all believe.

Reactions: RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. And thus, everyone will become believers in Jesus Christ. And thus everyone will go to Heaven because all people will have the Holy Spirit wrapped around them, protecting them permanently

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

I was outside in the real world and saw someone post three links to the GotQuestions.org site. I’ve heard of the site before so I recognized it and it gave me the idea to rebuke them, since what they post online has real world consequences!

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ

The problem with Got Questions is that there are many different answers they have to questions, which can also be their advantage. If someone wants to search up something specific, they have an answer for it. Though they claim to have “Biblical Answers” not all of their answers are Biblical and some of their answers even contradict the true scriptures. Thus, I will be going through a brief list of what Got Questions get right and what Got Questions get false. I can’t go through absolutely everything because they have a full team of volunteers who answer questions and I’m just, well me lol, Harold Samson, managing this whole site. But I will try my best

Galatians 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”

Why is sola fide important? | GotQuestions.org = TRUE

Got Questions gets faith alone salvation right, because we must only believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. They are against works salvation, so this is good.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Is once saved, always saved biblical? | GotQuestions.org = TRUE

Got Questions says that OSAS, Once Saved Always Saved is true. This means that once a person receives salvation from God the first time by believing in Jesus Christ by faith alone, they are saved. This is also known as the Doctrine of Eternal Security.

Romans 3:24 And are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

Got Question gets Annihilationism is false right. Nobody will be destroyed forever. Everyone will be given permanent life through Christ. Which leads into the next article.

EZEKIEL 18:23 Have I any desire, says the Lord God, for the death of a wicked man? Will I not rather that he should mend his ways and live?

Is universalism / universal salvation biblical? | GotQuestions.org

Got Question states that Universal Salvation is false, but this is false. Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ is the Biblical truth! Got Questions is against Christian Universalism, but Christian Universalism is true! I say this truth out of kindness. Everyone will go to Heaven because Christ will convince every person in existence to believe in Him and be saved permanently. Even those in Sheol who died before believing in Christ will eventually come to have faith alone in Jesus and go to Heaven. No one is out of reach for the Lord, there is always a second chance for those who need or want it!

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people.

Is hell real? Is hell eternal? | GotQuestions.org

Got Questions also promotes the lie that is Eternal Conscious Torment. This is false. No loving God would torture people forever! Everyone will be saved and Hell will be empty. Sheol is only temporary mental anguish, when a person recognizes that they have sins, and that anguish will have an end. Torment will not last forever. Torment will not be physical pain. We are not to repay evil with evil.

HOSEA 14:4, 9 I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them .... Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them.

There are many other Got Questions articles but I will stop there.

HABAKKUK 1:5 Loom ... and watch-and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.
Got Questions posts a link to this book for further study. Four Views on Hell, Second Edition

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What scripture supports everyone getting saved?
LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

John 3:17: "God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world be saved through Him."

Here's some scripture that I like that supports everyone getting saved :D

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved. And thus all people will become believers in Jesus with faith alone and go to Heaven.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ

Please note that this is not a personal attack on David J. Stewart, but rather an analysis to show what is correct and what is not correct from his www.jesus-is-savior.com site. I love all people regardless of who they are. Please do not spread hate to anyone my friends :)

First, let’s start with what jesus-is-savior site gets right.

Jesus-is-savior says that, as the name shows, that Jesus is the only way to Heaven. This is true. It’s only through Christ we can be saved from our sins.

Romans 3:26 It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Jesus-is-savior also mentions that you must be saved by faith alone to go to Heaven. This is true. There are many articles on Jesus-is-savior which exposes false religions for promoting works salvation and these are good too.

John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

Jesus-is-savior correctly says that repentance is recognizing one as a sinner and rebukes repentance turning from sins as false and works salvation. This is very good.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

Jesus-is-savior correctly talks about once saved always saved. However, they rename it to “if saved always saved” which is false. Everyone will eventually be saved, hence the “once”, by renaming it “if”

Matt. 5:44-45 Jesus commanded us to be like Himself and His Father: "Love your enemies, bless those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."

Jesus-is-savior also uses the phrase “Eternal Security” as a synonym for “Once Saved Always Saved”.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering towards us, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance."

However, one major area where Jesus-is-savior is wrong is there false belief in Eternal Conscious Torment Hell. This is false! Everyone will eventually become believers in Christ Jesus and all people will go to Heaven. This is the truth my friends! Hell will be emptied out, no one will be in there.

John 6:44 "No one can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him."

Jesus-is-savior site also only uses the King James Version (or as they call it the King James Bible, KJB). I’ve also used the King James Version (KJV) for verses. However, I also use many other versions of the Bible and there’s nothing wrong with using other versions too. While it’s fine to have versions that you like more than others, like how I like the Aionian Bible, only the original Greek and Hebrew Scriptures are correct, since anything else can have translation errors when ported over to another language by mere human authors.

With that out of the way, you may remember from my life story I posted on the Tentmaker forum the following:

Atheism to ET to Annihlation to UR

Then I looked back at Christianity. I was never told how to be saved, so I searched online looking for answers. I came across the extremely fundamentalist site Jesus-is-savior.com by Eternal Torment believer David J. Stewart. I don't go to that site anymore, I do not recommend any fellow Universalist to go there, but it's there where I learned a lot about the Bible and how to be saved.

Acts 3:21 In Jesus Christ is "the restoration of ALL THINGS, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began."

It shows how the Lord can use everyone for the ultimate good. While Jesus-is-savior gets stuff wrong on his website, his faith alone for permanent salvation part is true, even though he still believes in the false ECT hell.

John 12:47 Jesus "did not come to judge the world but to save the world."

So I try to take what the small parts I liked about the site and incorporate into this website. For instance, I still can’t stand looking at white screens for so long since it hurts my eyes, so I adopted the black background with white text from their site. Also, the name “jesus-saves-all” is based off of the good parts “jesus-is-savior”. Jesus-is-savior has parts of their site that is wrong, so I made this website as a way to take what is good and put it on display.

Genesis 12:3 All peoples on earth will be blessed through Abraham.

Here are links from the Tentmaker site that discuss the Jesus-is-savior site. Please note that I do not agree with every user on Tentmaker and only source this for informational purposes. For this instance for example, what I mean is, I am against the Roman Catholic Church because they teach works salvation which is false.

Set Search Parameters

Has anyone ever heard of David Stewart

Do Local Missionary Work

Oh, and of course, there’s so much on the site that I can’t cover anything, so I focused on purely the salvation stuff.

360watt

Jun 6, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

John 3:17: "God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world be saved through Him."

Here's some scripture that I like that supports everyone getting saved :D

The book of John clearly has the consequence of being cut off from the light... Jesus.. for those who do not believe.

For the 1 Corinthians verse you gotta put it in the context of the rest of the chapter and book.

So who is the 'all' in the verse you mention?

All.. maybe only those who believe. It may also be believers who are faithful in churches. Remember the letters from Paul in the NT are mostly for local church members and not every believer. And exclude non believers.

I'm not saying believers not in churches aren't saved.. but thinking about who is the 'all' being addressed.

Note that 1 Corinthians 12 has Paul calling the church at Corinth the body of Christ. That's a local and visible Christian assembly of saved, baptised believers.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Thus, I will be going through a brief list of what Got Questions get right and what Got Questions get false
trained yourself to distinguish good from evil, have ya?
ok best of luck with that Harold
onward Chrisjen Soulja :)
Everyone will go to Heaven
ah, then you might splain why Jesus Himself said that no one has ever gone…
i mean dont get me wrong ok, it would be awesome if true, but i would leave some room for doubt eh

Last edited:

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone and be saved. Thus everybody will be saved by Christ Jesus, His holy blood that washes away all sins, and thus all people will go to Heaven, this is true.

1 John 2:2: "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."

Hebrews 2:5-9: "Now it was not to angels that God subjected the world to come, of which we are speaking. It has been testified somewhere, "What is man, that you are mindful of Him, or the son of man, that you care for Him? You made him for a little while lower than the angels; you have crowned Him with glory and honor, putting everything in subjection under His feet."

Issue-Oriented Interest Groups = Prefer to remain outsiders to promote their interests without constraining their freedom of action or to protect their ideological specificity.

Municipal =

Provincial =

Territorial =

Federal =

Indigenous =

Ideological Specificity = How focused someone is on a specific idea.

Capital = Money

Capital Assets = Highway, university, building, major software system. Major investments with retained value such as building. Assets amortized over useful life, decline over time.

Capitalist = Investor who uses retained earnings (surplus) from their portfolio that investments or specific companies to invest in stocks moment or in venture.

Venture capital. High risk investment in start. Bus, tech orgs especially Investor high tolerance for risk and will take high return for risk

When I rank ideological specificity, the list is not completely specific, nor comprehensive. I focus on how much of their content specifically focuses on UR. For instance, I have more variety when it comes to relating real life events, computer science, accounting, to UR, but other’s might focus on UR itself. That’s what I’m ranking. I appreciate all the contributions that everyone has made to UR, my friends, this is more so how much criteria fits. This list is speculative based on what I’ve personally seen based on their sites, which is subject to change. It’s more so a general non-specific overview and not completely comprehensive.

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed

Some can be more ideologically specific

Original Greek and Hebrew scriptures

Holy Bible Aionian Edition = Meaning pertaining to an age from Greek Holy Bible Aionian Edition

Wikipedia Edited by contributors to focus on UR Christian universalism - Wikipedia History of Christian universalism - Wikipedia Apocatastasis - Wikipedia

That All Shall Be Saved by David Bentley Hart = Redditors on the CU sub mentions this one often That All Shall Be Saved: Heaven, Hell, and Universal Salvation: Hart, David Bentley: 9780300246223: Amazon.com: Books

Tentmaker.org by Gary Amirault = Forums focus specifically on Universal Salvation ***FORUM GUIDELINES and First Post***

Christian Universalist Association = Allows different denomination viewpoints Welcome > Christian Universalist Association

Radical Reaction by WhiteWings = Theological proofs of Christian Universalism Index page

Hope For All Fellowship = Author of Books, Zoom Call Hope for All Fellowship, different UR questions answered Hope Beyond Hell – The Righteous Purpose of God's Judgment

Jesus-Saves-All by Harold Samson = Website with www.jesus-saves-all.com politics, tech, math,

GodRules.net = UR article, but has content on eschatology, Scriptural Evidence for Universal Reconciliation (Universalism)

Others can be less UR ideologically specific

Thanks for reading my friends. This shows how issue oriented interest groups that have ideological specificity can exist, not only for political actors, organizations, government bodies and associations, but as well for religious groups, communities and committees. Everyone of every nation, club, coalition, formation, union, will eventually, of their own free will, believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone and be permanently saved with the Holy Ghost inside each and every one of them, as was predestined since before the foundations of the world, Earth, was set.

PSALM 145:3-17 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. .I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness ... The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. All you have made will praise you, 0 Lord ... They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, so that all men may know of your mighty acts...Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made. The Lord upholds all those who fall ... The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made.

Thus, even the smallest amount of faith in our Saviour Christ Jesus is enough to be saved. His sacrifice on the cross, his death and resurrection three days later, is a sufficient payment for the wages of sin, which is death. Thus, everyone will be washed away from sin which is death, regardless of their political ideology. The only thing that matters, in terms of religious ideology, is believing in Jesus Christ with faith alone. Politics and political systems will always be fundamentally flawed when human sinners control it. The only way for us to have a perfect political system is by transforming all people in the world into believers in Christ Jesus. Those who are seen as righteous by God are those who have the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of them and this can only be achieved by having faith alone in Jesus Christ to gain this permanent salvation. Those who vote for the Conservative Party, the Liberal Party, the New Democratic Party, the Bloc Quebecois, the Green Party, the Libertarian Party, the Communist Party, the Rhinoceros Party, all political parties in Canada, and in every nation, all of these members will guaranteed eventually become believers in Jesus Christ and absolutely everybody will go to Heaven and be permanently free of suffering, free of sin, free of death and have permanent life through our saviour, our King of Kings, Christ Jesus. Amen!

List of federal political parties in Canada - Wikipedia

Psalm 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

Psalm 17:7 Show me how marvelous thy true love can be.

Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name.