Christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being justified and sanctified by Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

To me, this means that Christ got my attention, is teaching me how much He loves me (justification); because He loves me, I can love myself (know myself - repenting of sin - choosing to love rather than sin); because I can now love myself, I can return His love and love my neighbor through service (sanctification) by picking up my cross and following Him.

Justification and Sanctification are not static - after a lifetime of learning through practice, to love as I was created to do, I will be redeemed (citizen of Heaven)

blessings

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
You believe in Jesus and all his teachings you belive that he died for our sins on the cross that day and rose again 3 days later. You believe in the virgin birth and follow the ten commandments as your only laws.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
I think in the most basic sense it means to be a disciple of Christ and to be in Christ.

We forsake all other ways but his, and thus are Christian. We must walk in the Way. :)

Blessings in the Lord!