Christianity boils down to believing in the end, there's no other way around it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If WHAT man? And put to death BY WHOM?

“MY Book”, says many things according to CONTEXT about Particular men...

The “supposed” Pastor you mention IS posing as a Christian, What does that have to do with ancient Hebrew Law God Gave to Hebrews, Tribesmen and Jews?

You present yourself as being a US citizen, does that somehow mean Chinese Laws apply to you?

Context! It’s called RIGHTLY dividing the Word of Truth.

1 Tim 2:
[15] Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Attempting to apply Scripture to something it does Not apply to IS disingenuous .
That “so called preacher” is a disingenuous bag of wind.
Citing a Hebrew/Jewish law ... is one thing...
What about, the trial, WHAT court was to preside?
Who according to Hebrew/Jewish law, was to carry out an execution?
What exactly was the METHOD to carry out an Hebrew/Jewish execution?
Certain Chinese laws still get condemned. With globalization being inevitable, one day we will all be one. Ever heard of international law? Why is America sending weapons to Ukraine?

Your word of truth a.k.a hate, condemns the gays. It breeds nothing but hate towards them. Just look at the following that psychopath pastor has.

Do you truly think that by not calling for the execution of gays that you’re somehow innocent? You’ve already executed them in your mind! You walk among them as if you’re some saved arrogant individual while scoffing at how the gays are going to hell. And don’t just blame the Bible for it, blame yourself for promoting such a hateful book.

Why would you consider it hate if I said that you, a Christian, are an abomination? Is it because the hate is only supposed to work one way? You’ve got nothing man.

Why are Christians getting arrested for spewing homophobic verses? Hey man, humanity is becoming more and more liberal. Pretty soon you’re going to be a minority, in fact you already are. I’d love for you to go around at your job preaching about the gays going to hell and see what happens to you.

Last edited:

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Human beings will hold on the extermist ideas, and I think we are called to love everyone as Christians.

dO I need to know what a person does between the other lover though? No.

I believe I would allow people who are gay if they wanted to come visit the church but we aren't gonna make the focus on "they are gay"...

they can come, just like muslim or buddist to come here the word of God for an hour or so, then we pray and go on about our lives.

For GOd is the judge and he looks at the hearts of individuals.
Called to love everyone, but not the gays. Those ones will burn in hell for eternity. Best to continue looking down on them as if they’re the ones that need to be brought to God so that we can feel better about ourselves am I right?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Called to love everyone, but not the gays. Those ones will burn in hell for eternity. Best to continue looking down on them as if they’re the ones that need to be brought to God so that we can feel better about ourselves am I right?
I believe if a person dies tonight who is gay and they never wanted have anything to do with God such as love him and love others. They don’t go to hell, Jesus paid for their sins and I believe they will be resurrected and outside of the kingdom of heavenly Jerusalem… so people make their own choice where they want to be.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s good to learn and study the Bible @Romanov2488 i don’t really care what people do with their own life as there are those who choose to seek after God or not. As grown adults we are responsible for our own lives we live, good or bad God sends his rain on the just and unjust.

Jesus is the only way to be made right with God in faith.

It’s a choice left up to the individual have a good one.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Animal2692

I can tell you 100% from my personal experiences. God does exist. But the whole point of Christianity is to worship a book and live a lifestyle, and be grateful when good things happen, and keep hope in the rough times.
Those are the basic principles....other religions do the same thing. People get the same effect psychologically from this. I was, and sometimes am currently in the same boat.
Call it universalism, call it whatever. I know Christianity b/c i wholeheartedly believed in it at one point. But as I got older and more mature, I've realized that my faith was blind and not "built on rock" it was "built on sand". And everytime the storm blew away my beliefs. The vision I had remained. So I built a house where Christianity was positive, but not absolute.
"But the whole point of Christianity is to worship a book and live a lifestyle, and be grateful when good things happen, and keep hope in the rough times."

Hi Animal,
Your above quote stopped me dead in my tracks, not sure if it's a typo or what you actually believe?

We worship God, not letters on a page yet. Just had to comment on this. :)

• Love
Reactions: MatthewG

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It’s good to learn and study the Bible @Romanov2488 i don’t really care what people do with their own life as there are those who choose to seek after God or not. As grown adults we are responsible for our own lives we live, good or bad God sends his rain on the just and unjust.

Jesus is the only way to be made right with God in faith.

It’s a choice left up to the individual have a good one.
It’s not Jesus that’s the only way, it’s Allah. Wait, it’s not Allah, it’s Buddha. Wait it’s not Buddha, it’s Brahman. Wait it’s not Brahman, it’s Ramana.

Why can’t it be this instead? Why this need to act superior to everyone else?
E2FDEA64-F577-47A1-A137-7F32653ED60B.png

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Youre choice friend thank you for talking to me. Oh by the way those people out there who dedicate their lives to God who created the universe surely have agape love to love God and to love others.

God is not limited by a book; it’s just up to a person to seek out the living God. The Bible just happens to have a lot of information about the nation of Israel, God and even the Word of God.

But as a Christian I do believe Jesus who said he is the way, the truth and the life.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Human beings make the choice to be superior to others. However Jesus himself was far superior to any of us; having come down from heaven to earth. He willingly laid down his life in order to restore things back to before Adam and Eve were kicked out of the Garden.

My way is better than your way kindergarten stuff happens all the time it’s childish.

Like you continue to post about Gays and Christianity which I find redundant because … people can become extreme in their views, and they do harm to Christianity if anything.

The good thing is to seek out for truth, but some people will make the choice to not even care because of our ways, of our flesh.

It’s the spirit we need to get by in this life; living for God having love for God and others is important.

You need anything just pm; as I feel like no progress or anything was really made; but God does know for sure.

May you and your family be kept safe, God bless ya.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
But since Jesus Himself said that He is the only Way, that should be the end of this fruitless discussion. You can either believe Him or face eternal Hell.
I have seen your true colors. Is this you by the way?D1D0671D-884E-40BC-A92E-2FA613348BA3.jpeg

You have perverted the teachings of Jesus because your mind is too small to understand parable and metaphor. You think like a horse with a one track mind.

Last edited:

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
But since Jesus Himself said that He is the only Way, that should be the end of this fruitless discussion. You can either believe Him or face eternal Hell.
Hell only works on weak people like you so now you try to find other weak people and do the same to them. Jesus did not believe in hell.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
EAB91167-2CBA-4D73-8DFC-CA4A869FD8D1.jpeg
9807C4CC-3FA8-419E-9875-E7961D2D89BB.png
The stupidity of this guy. That’s some sore loser talk right there. Fundamentalists such as yourself are taking a loss at every corner in modern society. You guys are getting phased out like weasels slowly but surely. The same sex marriage bill just passed, are you going to cry about it now?
89404E5D-B3E2-44D7-B7C6-026789112390.jpeg

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certain Chinese laws still get condemned. With globalization being inevitable, one day we will all be one. Ever heard of international law? Why is America sending weapons to Ukraine?

Your word of truth a.k.a hate, condemns the gays. It breeds nothing but hate towards them. Just look at the following that psychopath pastor has.

. And don’t just blame the Bible for it, blame yourself for promoting such a hateful book.

Why would you consider it hate if I said that you, a Christian, are an abomination? Is it because the hate is only supposed to work one way? You’ve got nothing man.

Why are Christians getting arrested for spewing homophobic verses? Hey man, humanity is becoming more and more liberal. Pretty soon you’re going to be a minority, in fact you already are. I’d love for you to go around at your job preaching about the gays going to hell and see what happens to you.
WOW...and a giggle...

I have condemned no one, nor can you quote me saying such a thing.
I have freewill to HATE what I decide....and BTW...I am quite informed that “HATE” means a STRONG DISLIKE, and that it is POSSIBLE to LOVE a person while STRONGLY DISLIKING a BEHAVIOR and STRONGLY disagreeing with a BEHAVIOR...and having the FREEWILL to REBUKE a persons BEHAVIOR.

Your RIDICULOUS claim that you are my personal mind-reader is laughable.

I do NOT AGREE with homosexual acts Being ACCEPTABLE according to Gods Word..........SO WHAT?

I do NOT AGREE with homosexual acts Being TAUGHT and PROMOTED and ENCOURAGED to young children IS Acceptable to God, or such behavior being flaunted in the Public Square “MAKES” such behavior “morally acceptable”.....SO WHAT?

Why do you think YOURSELF, entitled to BE EXCUSED and NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE for your own behavior....?

YOUR OWN WORDS, personally directed AT ME....

@Romanov2488 ...“Do you truly think that by not calling for the execution of gays that you’re somehow innocent? You’ve already executed them in your mind! You walk among them as if you’re some saved arrogant individual while scoffing at how the gays are going to hell”

And YOUR EVIDENCE to support your Accusations? Conveniently missing!!

You are bloviating like a bag of wind with no substance.

I AM saved by the grace and offering of my Lord God and have ZERO shame to admit and share that fact with others.
IF YOU think that makes me “better than you”...YOUR thoughts are for you to deal with, not me.
I have neither called for, nor supported the calling of executing homosexuals.
Nor do I advocate for others behavior to engage in homosexual acts...
SO WHAT?

You want to use your FREEWILL to exercise your free speech to advocate, support, encourage homosexual acts....SO WHAT? Your behavior is “accountable TO YOU”....

Just remember while you ARE making personal attacks of spreading HATE...
You might want to focus that “spy-glass” on yourself before you pick random targets to unleash your own (lacking evidence) accusations upon other individuals.

FREE SPEECH is entitled to everyone....BY God. Men “pretending” they can decide what men can and can not say.....is a load of corrupt BS.
AND YOU...indicating ALL men identifying with the “TERM Christian”, means “ALL such Men think and believe and behave the SAME”... is false.

Christian is simply a term that means, FOLLOWER of Christ’s teachings.
It DOES NOT mean...Hater of everyone who DOES NOT Follow Christ’s teachings!

Open your ears man....What self-proclaimed Christian’s on this forum are giving that so called preacher, in that posted article........backpatting, thumbs up, kudos?

Roll eyes.

Reactions: MatthewG

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is hate. You are justifying your bigotry. I would love to see a Muslim talk down to you about how -you- need to come clean of your sins for Allah. Get a taste of your own medicine.

According to the Q’uran, you are a sinner. But you wouldn’t care what any other religion says while expecting others to give a damn what your book says. Can’t get anymore bigoted than that.
If the false accuse me of being false that does not bother me in the least . JESUS said true lambs would be hated .
My hope is not in how this world treats me . ITS in CHRIST . And if we love we point them to CHRIST , we correct
evil behavoir . Many folks oppose me . I have been yelled at more than once . Nothing they do can take my joy from me .
For my joy is not of this world , ITs in Christ .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If the false accuse me of being false that does not bother me in the least . JESUS said true lambs would be hated .
My hope is not in how this world treats me . ITS in CHRIST . And if we love we point them to CHRIST , we correct
evil behavoir . Many folks oppose me . I have been yelled at more than once . Nothing they do can take my joy from me .
For my joy is not of this world , ITs in Christ .
That’s called sociopathy. Hitler also exhibited the same traits. I dare you to go out onto the streets preaching that gay people are going to burn in hell. You will get arrested for it and you can pray to your Christ behind bars. You are at war with modern society.

Last edited:

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
WOW...and a giggle...

I have condemned no one, nor can you quote me saying such a thing.
I have freewill to HATE what I decide....and BTW...I am quite informed that “HATE” means a STRONG DISLIKE, and that it is POSSIBLE to LOVE a person while STRONGLY DISLIKING a BEHAVIOR and STRONGLY disagreeing with a BEHAVIOR...and having the FREEWILL to REBUKE a persons BEHAVIOR.

Your RIDICULOUS claim that you are my personal mind-reader is laughable.

I do NOT AGREE with homosexual acts Being ACCEPTABLE according to Gods Word..........SO WHAT?

I do NOT AGREE with homosexual acts Being TAUGHT and PROMOTED and ENCOURAGED to young children IS Acceptable to God, or such behavior being flaunted in the Public Square “MAKES” such behavior “morally acceptable”.....SO WHAT?

Why do you think YOURSELF, entitled to BE EXCUSED and NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE for your own behavior....?

YOUR OWN WORDS, personally directed AT ME....

@Romanov2488 ...“Do you truly think that by not calling for the execution of gays that you’re somehow innocent? You’ve already executed them in your mind! You walk among them as if you’re some saved arrogant individual while scoffing at how the gays are going to hell”

And YOUR EVIDENCE to support your Accusations? Conveniently missing!!

You are bloviating like a bag of wind with no substance.

I AM saved by the grace and offering of my Lord God and have ZERO shame to admit and share that fact with others.
IF YOU think that makes me “better than you”...YOUR thoughts are for you to deal with, not me.
I have neither called for, nor supported the calling of executing homosexuals.
Nor do I advocate for others behavior to engage in homosexual acts...
SO WHAT?

You want to use your FREEWILL to exercise your free speech to advocate, support, encourage homosexual acts....SO WHAT? Your behavior is “accountable TO YOU”....

Just remember while you ARE making personal attacks of spreading HATE...
You might want to focus that “spy-glass” on yourself before you pick random targets to unleash your own (lacking evidence) accusations upon other individuals.

FREE SPEECH is entitled to everyone....BY God. Men “pretending” they can decide what men can and can not say.....is a load of corrupt BS.
AND YOU...indicating ALL men identifying with the “TERM Christian”, means “ALL such Men think and believe and behave the SAME”... is false.

Christian is simply a term that means, FOLLOWER of Christ’s teachings.
It DOES NOT mean...Hater of everyone who DOES NOT Follow Christ’s teachings!

Open your ears man....What self-proclaimed Christian’s on this forum are giving that so called preacher, in that posted article........backpatting, thumbs up, kudos?

Roll eyes.
You don’t follow Christ though, you pretend, you are coping with your hate. Putin also says he follows Christ, yet he’s a maniac. Hate speech is NOT free speech. You are victim blaming and whining here about why your hate speech isn’t tolerated.

And why I’m not accountable? Because I don’t hate gay people like you do. It’s like Hitler crying about why the Jews can’t be held accountable for their own behavior. If you’re going to spew hate, expect to be stood up to.

Good thing it’s becoming a crime preaching homophobic rhetoric. Pretty soon this is going to be you as well getting arrested like this scum bag.

94F17134-C5BD-4729-A99A-53B14012C392.png

Last edited:

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Very good news. Not a single thing you can do to stop it except letting your own hate eat you inside-out! I hope you have as many gay neighbors moving in next to you as possible.

AF12FC2D-1201-4ED0-BE13-4970664339C7.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s called sociopathy. Hitler also exhibited the same traits. I dare you to go out onto the streets preaching that gay people are going to burn in hell. You will get arrested for it and you can pray to your Christ behind bars. You are at war with modern society.

Coming from one who dont even follow Christ . Actually its what JESUS said it was . marvel not if they hate you
they hated ME FIRST .
IF they have called the master of the HOUSE beelzebub how much more shall they call you .
Call it as you like , But i call it for what it is . ME BEING BLESSED to be persecuted for the righteous cause of MY RIGHTEOUS KING
who gave HIS life that a wicked one like me could now have LIFE . And if GOD allow me to be persecuted
THEN HAPPY AM I . This world simply cannot take my joy from me . No suffering can seperate me from CHRIST
and happy am i , if i be persecuted for His name sake , for great is my reward in heaven .
Not even if they took all my goods , persecuted and hunted me , can they ever take my JOY from me .
cause they CANT take CHRIST FROM ME . NOT Even death can seperate me from CHRIST .
FOR to be absent from the body means only one thing to a lamb , TO BE PRESENT with the GLORIOUS RISEN KING JESUS
This world is gonna do as its gonna do . As for me and other true christains , WE gonna do as JESUS taught to do
and the lovely truth of all His teachings as well as all things those apostels left us in said bible . EVERY WORD
of GOD is a a treasure beyond compare of anything , to a lamb . Oh i know that times will only get worse for folks like me ,
BUT JESUS is with me as HE is with every lamb who follows HIM . My end is good , the new world and new heavens
wherein righteousness does dwell , IS THE HOME I LOOK forward too . THEY can keep this ol world ,
Just give me more of Christ and may many souls come to the life saving , life changing grace of GOD
found only in CHRIST JESUS before its too late . My desire is good for all , i desire not one soul to perish ,
not even those who hate me most . ITS why i am gonna point to the TRUTH of CHRIST , OF GOD and HIS EVERY WORD
no matter what it costs me . FOR JESUS IS MY HOPE and my salvation and i desire only that for all .
REPENT and beleive the gospel before its too late my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Coming from one who dont even follow Christ . Actually its what JESUS said it was . marvel not if they hate you
they hated ME FIRST .
IF they have called the master of the HOUSE beelzebub how much more shall they call you .
Call it as you like , But i call it for what it is . ME BEING BLESSED to be persecuted for the righteous cause of MY RIGHTEOUS KING
who gave HIS life that a wicked one like me could now have LIFE . And if GOD allow me to be persecuted
THEN HAPPY AM I . This world simply cannot take my joy from me . No suffering can seperate me from CHRIST
and happy am i , if i be persecuted for His name sake , for great is my reward in heaven .
Not even if they took all my goods , persecuted and hunted me , can they ever take my JOY from me .
cause they CANT take CHRIST FROM ME . NOT Even death can seperate me from CHRIST .
FOR to be absent from the body means only one thing to a lamb , TO BE PRESENT with the GLORIOUS RISEN KING JESUS
This world is gonna do as its gonna do . As for me and other true christains , WE gonna do as JESUS taught to do
and the lovely truth of all His teachings as well as all things those apostels left us in said bible . EVERY WORD
of GOD is a a treasure beyond compare of anything , to a lamb . Oh i know that times will only get worse for folks like me ,
BUT JESUS is with me as HE is with every lamb who follows HIM . My end is good , the new world and new heavens
wherein righteousness does dwell , IS THE HOME I LOOK forward too . THEY can keep this ol world ,
Just give me more of Christ and may many souls come to the life saving , life changing grace of GOD
found only in CHRIST JESUS before its too late . My desire is good for all , i desire not one soul to perish ,
not even those who hate me most . ITS why i am gonna point to the TRUTH of CHRIST , OF GOD and HIS EVERY WORD
no matter what it costs me . FOR JESUS IS MY HOPE and my salvation and i desire only that for all .
REPENT and beleive the gospel before its too late my friend .
Bla bla bla. You can point to the truth of your hate all you want, you are at war with modern society. The only one who can’t live in reality, is you.