Christians and the Law of Moses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Good point

Sin is the curse, Jesus is the Cure.

God said....."look, see this Law.......notice how you can't keep it.......so, now you see that you can not of your own power or by your own self effort be RIGHTEOUS, as once you looked at my Holy Law, it defined you as a SINNER..
So, let me solve this for you.. saith God...
I will come to earth as Jesus the man, and keep the law for you...and by doing this, i will take it off of your back.
I will then take all your sin away on The Cross and in its place i will give you my very own righteousness, and it will become you, and you will become it. "the righteousness of God, in Christ."

Welcome To Salvation.
Its a GIFT.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the condemnation of the law that is removed when we come to faith in Jesus Christ; for we are forgiven of all of our sins.

However, the law still governs the New Covenant believer from the inside, as written on fleshy tables of human hearts (2 Corinthians 3:3)...Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews 10:16, Romans 8:7, Romans 8:4, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, Galatians 5:14, Romans 13:8-10; Romans 5:5.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here we go again, being put in bondage to the law, rejecting grace to prove ones worth by works,

Nope. Just doin my duty

ROMANS 3 [21] But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; [22] Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: [23] FOR ALL HAVE SINNED, AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY of God; [24] BEING JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: [25] Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; [26] To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. [27] Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. [28] THEREFORE WE CONCLUDE THAT A MAN IS JUSTIFIED BY FAITH WITHOUT THE DEEDS OF THE LAW. [29] Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: [30] Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. [31] DO WE THEN MAKE VOID THE LAW THROUGH FAITH? GOD FORBID: yea, we establish the law.

Because we all have broken the 10 commandments, we all have sinned and come up short. So we could never be justified by the keeping of the commandments, but by faith. But do we make void the law (10 commandments) because of that faith? GOD FORBID.

LUKE 17 [5] And the apostles said unto the Lord, INCREASE OUR FAITH. [6] And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. [7] But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? [8] And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink? [9] DOTH HE THANK THAT SERVANT BECAUSE HE DID THE THINGS THAT WERE COMMANDED HIM? I TROW NOT. [10] So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, WE ARE UNPROFITABLE SERVANTS: WE HAVE DONE THAT WHICH WAS OUR DUTY TO DO.

Verse 9. Some parables are so clear. Even though we have done which was our duty to do and did the things commanded of us, we are still unprofitable servants. Filthy rags. Its only by grace through faith that we are saved. OK, so what is our duty that we must do?

ECCLES. 12 [8] Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity. [9] And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs. [10] The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth. [11] THE WORDS OF THE WISE are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from ONE SHEPHERD. [12] And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. [13] LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION OF THE WHOLE MATTER: FEAR GOD, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN. [14] For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Theres the conclusion of the whole matter. Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

TITUS 1 [14] Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.[15] Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.[16] THEY PROFESS THAT THEY KNOW GOD; BUT IN WORKS THEY DENY HIM, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Reactions: justbyfaith

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nope. Just doin my duty

TITUS 1 [14] Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.[15] Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.[16] THEY PROFESS THAT THEY KNOW GOD; BUT IN WORKS THEY DENY HIM, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Duty,
Joh_13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
All you do is tread grace underfoot. men are so proud love to boast, that they themselves can do what a whole nation could not do, keep Gods commandments, the very thing that Jesus Himself came to do, because no man could, so men like you claim you are better than Christ. If you could keep the commandments than Christ had no reason to die for you, so as I said, you have trodden grace underfoot.

So many will be so surprised that the only reason they made it was because of Gods grace, because proud men will not get a chance to boast.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The ten commandments, rather than prohibitions, would better be described as promises. The first four deal with our relationship with God. The English language doesn't quite express things the way it could... Instead of do not, they should all be read as will not. Note that the law was given after Israel had been released from captivity, so what God was effectually doing was giving them an expression of love ina codified form, and telling them, this is what I am going to do in you. You will love me with all your heart, soul, and mind. You will love your neighbor as yourself. The first four read like a marriage vow. God comes first.
You will have no other gods before me. I will be your only God. Give Me your affections.
You will not bow down to anything that you make. Give Me your body.
You will not take My name in vain. Give Me your words. (Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks)
You will remember to keep holy My day. Give Me your time.

The fifth commandment/promise is to put family second.
Promises 6-9 deals with others.
Number 10... Stuff.

All of them find their basis and meaning in one word... Christ. It is love... Christ in us the hope of glory... That is written upon our hearts and minds. Love is the fulfilling of the law. It is the very character of Christ granted by grace to all who believe in faith. It is the promise that God implied to Adam and Eve in Genesis 3:15... That God would set right all that had been undone by the fall. That Abraham would have descendants... But Jew and Gentile... And that together they would inherit land... The new Earth. That's the covenant, confirmed by Christ and signed off in blood. The image of God restored in mankind... The image of the character of God made manifest in obedience to all God's commandments.
By grace have ye been saved through faith...

KJV Romans 5
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Reactions: amadeus

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many will be so surprised that the only reason they made it was because of Gods grace, because proud men will not get a chance to boast.

So...who are the proud according to scripture?

PSALM 119 [21] Thou hast rebuked THE PROUD that are cursed, which DO ERR FROM THY COMMANDMENTS.

PSALM 119 [85] THE PROUD have digged pits for me, which ARE NOT AFTER THY LAW. [86] All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.

MALACHI 4 [1] For, BEHOLD, THE DAY COMETH, that shall burn as an oven; and ALL THE PROUD, yea, and all that do wickedly, SHALL BE STUBBLE: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. [2] But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. [3] And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts. [4] REMEMBER YE THE LAW OF MOSES my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. [5] Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful DAY OF THE LORD:

ROMANS 1 [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, PROUD, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] Without understanding, COVENANTBREAKERS, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pride and vanity....same thing

PSALM 119 [113] I HATE VAIN THOUGHTS: BUT THY LAW DO I LOVE. [114] Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. [115] Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I WILL KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF MY GOD. [116] Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.

2 KINGS 17 [15] And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and THEY FOLLOWED VANITY, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the Lord had charged them, that they should not do like them. [16] And THEY LEFT ALL THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

DEUT. 32 [46] And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall COMMAND YOUR CHILDREN TO OBSERVE TO DO, ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW. [47] For IT IS NOT A VAIN THING for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

MATTHEW 15 [3] But he answered and said unto them, WHY DO YE ALSO TRANSGRESS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD BY YOUR TRADITION? [4] For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. [5] But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; [6] And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. [7] Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, [8] This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. [9] BUT IN VAIN THEY DO WORSHIP ME, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pride and vanity....same thing

PSALM 119 [113] I HATE VAIN THOUGHTS: BUT THY LAW DO I LOVE. [114] Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. [115] Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I WILL KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF MY GOD. [116] Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.

2 KINGS 17 [15] And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and THEY FOLLOWED VANITY, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the Lord had charged them, that they should not do like them. [16] And THEY LEFT ALL THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

DEUT. 32 [46] And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall COMMAND YOUR CHILDREN TO OBSERVE TO DO, ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW. [47] For IT IS NOT A VAIN THING for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

MATTHEW 15 [3] But he answered and said unto them, WHY DO YE ALSO TRANSGRESS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD BY YOUR TRADITION? [4] For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. [5] But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; [6] And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. [7] Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, [8] This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. [9] BUT IN VAIN THEY DO WORSHIP ME, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Your still missing the point.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If commandments had any power to justify you, save you, redeem you........

So what does your Redeemer saith?

ISAIAH 48 [17] THUS SAITH THE LORD, THY REDEEMER, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.[18] O THAT THOU HADST HEARKENED TO MY COMMANDMENTS! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what does your Redeemer saith?

ISAIAH 48 [17] THUS SAITH THE LORD, THY REDEEMER, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.[18] O THAT THOU HADST HEARKENED TO MY COMMANDMENTS! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:
No commandment has the power to impart life, Galatians 3:21.

The law does have the power to convert the soul (Psalms 19:7 (kjv)), in that it is a schoolmaster to lead you to Christ (Galatians 3:24); because it shows mankind that he is a sinner in need of a Saviour (Romans 3:20).

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are saved by the grace of God. A free gift. To whom is this free gift given?

ISAIAH 8 [16] Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.[17] And I WILL WAIT UPON THE LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.[18] Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.[19] And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?[20] TO THE LAW AND TO THE TESTIMONY: IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO THIS WORD, IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my diciples and wait on the Lord. To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them (explained right after John 3{16}). Didn’t Jesus say that he was the light of the world?

PSALM 78 [1] Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth. [2] I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH IN A PARABLE: I will utter dark sayings of old: [3] Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us. [4] We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the Lord, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done. [5] For HE ESTABLISHED A TESTIMONY IN JACOB, AND APPOINTED A LAW IN ISRAEL, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: [6] That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children: [7] THAT THEY MIGHT SET THEIR HOPE IN GOD, AND NOT FORGET THE WORKS OF GOD, BUT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:

Who opened his mouth in a parable? Yup, Jesus Christ. And this scripture says he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, that they might set their hope in God and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.

PSALM 119 [32] I will run the way of THY COMMANDMENTS, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.(2COR.6 v.11) [33] Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end. [34] Give me understanding, and I SHALL KEEP THY LAW; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart. [35] Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight. [36] Incline my heart unto THY TESTIMONIES, and not to covetousness. [37] Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way. [38] Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear. [39] Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good. [40] Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness. [41] Let thy mercies come also unto me, O Lord, EVEN THY SALVATION, according to thy word.

Here again we find it’s the law (commandments) and the testimony (of Jesus) and this leads to SALVATION.

PSALM 119 [165] Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. [166] Lord, I have hoped for thy SALVATION, and done THY COMMANDMENTS. [167] My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly. [168] I have kept thy precepts and THY TESTIMONIES: for all my ways are before thee.

and here again

REV.12 [16] And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.[17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, WHICH KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

WHICH KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

EPH.2 [5] Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)[6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:[7] That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.[8] FOR BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:[9] Not of works, lest any man should boast. [10] For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which GOD HATH BEFORE ORDAINED THAT WE SHOULD WALK IN THEM.

It is by the grace of God that we are saved. Period. It is a free gift. But to whom is this free gift given? Verse 10 says that those people who will receive the free gift of grace will be walking in good works. What are these good works which GOD HATH BEFORE ORDAINED that "we must walk in"?

2 JOHN 1 [4] I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father. [5] And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another. [6] And this is love, that WE WALK AFTER HIS COMMANDMENTS. This is the commandment, That, AS YE HAVE HEARD FROM THE BEGINNING, YE SHOULD WALK IN IT.

Youve heard it from the beginning {before ordained}. Its the 10 commandments that we should walk in. But we will fall short. We will sin. No one but Jesus has kept the 10 commandments perfectly.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing in the law has the power to impart life (Galatians 3:21).

However, if a person has life, they will be obedient to the word of the Lord (2 Corinthians 5:17 (kjv)).

Nevertheless, life is imparted solely through faith in Jesus Christ and His shed blood.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are saved by the grace of God. A free gift. To whom is this free gift given?
The answer is found in Revelation 22:17: And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevertheless, life is imparted solely through faith in Jesus Christ and His shed blood.

Yup. But before faith were you keeping Gods law? His true sabbath {not mans}. Any graven images hang about your neck or dash board

GALATIANS 3 [23] But BEFORE FAITH CAME, WE WERE KEPT UNDER THE LAW, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. [24] WHEREFORE THE LAW WAS OUR SCHOOLMASTER TO BRING US UNTO CHRIST, THAT WE MIGHT BE JUSTIFIED BY FAITH. [25] But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. [26] For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup. But before faith were you keeping Gods law? His true sabbath {not mans}. Any graven images hang about your neck or dash board

GALATIANS 3 [23] But BEFORE FAITH CAME, WE WERE KEPT UNDER THE LAW, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. [24] WHEREFORE THE LAW WAS OUR SCHOOLMASTER TO BRING US UNTO CHRIST, THAT WE MIGHT BE JUSTIFIED BY FAITH. [25] But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. [26] For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus
No, I don't think that I was keeping His law before I got saved. The law being a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ means that it shows mankind that he is a sinner in need of a Saviour (Romans 3:20).

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The law was given to the Jews not the gentiles.

Yup. It was given to the Jews BUT NOW

EPHES. 2 [11] Wherefore remember, that ye being IN TIME PAST GENTILES in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; [12] That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and STRANGERS FROM THE COVENANTS OF PROMISE, having no hope, and without God in the world: [13] BUT NOW IN CHRIST JESUS ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. [14] For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

We {gentiles}were once STRANGERS from Gods covenants of promise, having no hope. BUT NOW in Christ, should we take hold of those covenants, we have hope

ISAIAH 56 [6] Also the sons of THE STRANGER, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one THAT KEEPETH THE SABBATH from polluting it, and TAKETH HOLD OF MY COVENANT; [7] EVEN THEM WILL I BRING TO MY HOLY MOUNTAIN, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for ALL PEOPLE.

Even them (us gentile STRANGERS mentioned in Ephes.2) will He bring to His holy mountain, if we should take hold of His sabbath covenant. Jesus will bring us to the 1000yr period of rest

EXODUS 31 [16] Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the SABBATH, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a PERPETUAL COVENANT.

The above scripture points to one of those covenants spoken of in Ephes.2

ROMANS 1 [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] without understanding, COVENANTBREAKERS, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And you can see who Paul lumps in with the covenantbreakers. Not good company