Christ's Coming to Gather His Church is AFTER the Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noah was in the ark 7 days before the flood, even as the Church will be in heaven during the 70th week of Daniel.

Not a thang written about the Church being raptured to Heaven at any time during that final "one week" of Daniel 9:27. You are confusing men's pre-trib rapture fragmented traditions over what is written in God's Word.

Interesting. However, those not in the ark die and those that are stung will seek death and not find it. Therefore, I don't see the correlation.

Must have been quite a church service you had. Did you ever think to tell the preacher that there is quite a difference between God flooding the earth in His wrath and the dragon sending a flood after the woman. No correlation whatsoever.

The correlation is what I showed with the Revelation 12:15 event of what the serpent casts out of his MOUTH after the woman, "water as a flood". What comes out of one's MOUTH? In Satan's case, it is LIES. Jesus is comparing those lies out of the serpent's mouth like 'waters as a flood'. And then... in the next Revelation 12:16 verse, what does it show the earth does? That's a direct link to the idea of the flood of Noah's day.

That is what the 'stinging' of Revelation 9 is about, LIES causing 'spiritual' death to one's soul, not physical death. And that is actually what the coming "great tribulation" is going to be about, LIES causing deception into false worship of the coming false-Messiah in Jerusalem.

My mention of it to you here is enough. If God wants you to understand that, then it will be in His time, not mine.

The woman is Israel. Period. The seed of the woman are the 12 tribes across the earth who keep the commandments of God and now have the testimony of Jesus Christ as part of Israel has it's eyes opened when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.

Yeah, it is about the children of Israel. I never denied that. But so is a HUGE portion of the children of Israel ALSO members of CHRIST'S CHURCH today. The Gospel of Jesus Christ was actually first preached to Abraham, like Apostle Paul said in Galatians 3. That Gospel then continued all throughout God's elect Israelites of the seed that He chose, even from Old Testament times all the way down to Christ's Apostles. So thinking that the name ISRAEL only means un-believing Jews is just Biblical ignorance.

And further, since you mention the 12 tribes of Israel, the majority of the seed of Israel was made up with the ten lost tribes that God scattered out of the holy lands first, and have NEVER returned to this day. And this even the unbelieving Jew scholars admit about the ten lost tribes. They don't know where they are today, neither does the world, but God knows, because He promised in final to gather those ten lost tribes of Israel.

So by the time one reads down to that old serpent being cast out of Heaven down to this earth, and going after the symbolic 'woman', that is about both the literal seed of Israel that are members in Christ's Church today, and also the spiritual seed of Israel that Paul said have become part of the "commonwealth of Israel", i.e., Christ's Church (Ephesians 2). Thusly...

Rev 12:17
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

KJV

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Why do you find it necessary to make things up? The stinging has nothing to do with Satan. You are making the wrath of God out to be the wrath of Satan. No correlation. Again. The woman is Israel and the seed of the woman is the 12 tribes across the earth.

I didn't make anything up, I simply understand when The LORD is using symbols and metaphors in order to teach a deeper Truth in His Word. His use of that "waters as a flood", and the "serpent" casting it out of his mouth, is metaphorical speech. It's analogy we are supposed to understand. So why are you trying... to make excuses for your not understanding it and instead try to slander me because I do understand it?

I have no pretrib teachers. However, you are correct that the pretrib model that is taught is incorrect. That's what gives those in blindness, like yourself, confidence that they are correct. In other words, you understand that the TRIBULATION IS OVER BEFORE THE WRATH OF GOD BEGINS. Most of those that believe in a pretribulation rapture think and teach that the tribulation and the wrath of God are the same thing. They are not. So the fact, that you understand this makes you think that there is no pretribulation rapture. You are in error. He is coming in a time that you think not.

I do not heed man's Pre-trib Rapture theory. So no sense you bearing false witness by saying I do believe such a thing. By your own words, you show that do believe it, or that you are at the least confused about the events of the end.

Anyone who believes that the "wrath" of 1 Thessalonians 5:9 happens 'during'... the great tribulation is pushing a pre-trib rapture theory, simply because those say we are not appointed to wrath, thinking that means Satan's wrath, when it's not. Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:1-9 was pointing to the 7th Vial cup of God's wrath upon the wicked with that "sudden destruction".

Vials 1 through 6 are for during... the time of "great tribulation", the latter 1260 days of Daniel's symbolic "one week". God's two witnesses are to appear in Jerusalem and prophesy for 1260 days and then killed by the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit (i.e., Satan himself). During that period of their Testimony, they will have power to issue plagues upon the earth like in the days of Moses and Aaron in Egypt, and that is about God's wrath upon the wicked for 'during' the tribulation.

But the final cup of God's Wrath only happens on the final 7th Vial, and that is the day of Christ's only future coming to gather His Church. That is when the "day of the Lord" events happen on that same day that Jesus comes to end the "great tribulation".

Your understanding in Christ's Book of Revelation is like how many wrongly interpret it, by trying to make the given events flow in the same order that John was given to write them down. The Seals, Trumpets, and Vials, are about ONLY 7 Signs of the end, the same Signs that Lord Jesus in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13. This is why the Revelation 6 signs are in parallel to the signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse. It also means, the events on the 6th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and 7th Vial are all correlated about the day of Jesus' future coming.

In summary, you see the error in what is taught about the pretribulation rapture, but you don't see your own error. You don't see that Jesus comes at the 6th seal. You don't see that all the trumpets are the wrath of God. You can't let them be the wrath of God because if you do, your timeline doesn't work. Well, get this. Your timeline doesn't work.

I do see Jesus coming on the 6th Seal, but there's actually TWO PARTS to the 6th Seal in Revelation 6. The "untimely figs" part is about the events of Revelation 12:7-9. But the Revelation 6:14-17 section is about the day of Christ's future coming.

Concerning the last 3 Trumpets, Jesus attached 3 Woe periods with each one of those last 3 trumpets, so that means He was emphasizing them, those are most important to understand. The 5th trumpet is just prior to the tribulation; the 6th trumpet is the start of the tribulation; and the 7th trumpet is Jesus' future return. And look at what God's two witnesses have power to do WITHIN THE 6TH TRUMPET TIMING. They are given power of plagues upon the earth, and that is PRIOR to Lord Jesus' future return! So don't try to tell me there's no wrath upon the beast during the tribulation period. Thus once again, you err in The Scriptures, and also about what I believe.

(Continued...)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Continued from post #161)

That is not Christ Church being gathered from the earth. That is the twelve tribes across the earth. This is so far over your current level of understanding, I'm not sure why I am wasting my time posting it. It is the twelve tribes that are gathered from the earth. The 144,000 are the first fruits of this harvest. Here we see those that are gathered from the earth BEFORE the wrath of God are singing the song of Moses. They are Jews as the 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel

You're making idiotic remarks again (what I underlined). Those being gathered by Lord Jesus and His sent angels in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 ARE HIS SAINTS, as written there. So I don't know why... in the world you would deny that, unless... you actually DO heed man's false pre-trib rapture theories.

And just to let you know how far behind you are in understanding, NOT ALL of the 144,000 out of those tribes of Israel there are JEWS. The ten tribe house of Israel never were known as Jews (as per the Jewish historian Josephus - 100 A.D.).

Man's Pre-trib Rapture theory treats those saints there in Christ's Olivet discourse as Jews, which is to disregard those Signs of the end Jesus gave there about the time of His coming to gather the Church AFTER that tribulation like He said there.

So 'me thinks thou dost protest too much', meaning you are trying to hide... the fact that you do follow the false pre-trib rapture doctrine from men, because they also wrongly think those gathered saints in Christ's Olivet discourse are Jews, and not about the Church being gathered.

The rest of your post doesn't deserve a response.

It is clear by your own words that you DO... heed a pre-trib rapture theory.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah, it is about the children of Israel. I never denied that. But so is a HUGE portion of the children of Israel ALSO members of CHRIST'S CHURCH today. The Gospel of Jesus Christ was actually first preached to Abraham, like Apostle Paul said in Galatians 3. That Gospel then continued all throughout God's elect Israelites of the seed that He chose, even from Old Testament times all the way down to Christ's Apostles. So thinking that the name ISRAEL only means un-believing Jews is just Biblical ignorance.

And further, since you mention the 12 tribes of Israel, the majority of the seed of Israel was made up with the ten lost tribes that God scattered out of the holy lands first, and have NEVER returned to this day. And this even the unbelieving Jew scholars admit about the ten lost tribes. They don't know where they are today, neither does the world, but God knows, because He promised in final to gather those ten lost tribes of Israel.

So by the time one reads down to that old serpent being cast out of Heaven down to this earth, and going after the symbolic 'woman', that is about both the literal seed of Israel that are members in Christ's Church today, and also the spiritual seed of Israel that Paul said have become part of the "commonwealth of Israel", i.e., Christ's Church (Ephesians 2). Thusly...

Rev 12:17
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

KJV

The woman is the nation of Israel. The seed of the woman is the 12 tribes across the earth. When the woman flees to her place of protection the abomination of desolation begins. The Church is in heaven long before these events. See Rev 4 and 5.

I do not heed man's Pre-trib Rapture theory. So no sense you bearing false witness by saying I do believe such a thing. By your own words, you show that do believe it, or that you are at the least confused about the events of the end.[/QUOTE] If I said anything about you believing it, it would certainly be a typo. I know you lack understanding of these things.
Anyone who believes that the "wrath" of 1 Thessalonians 5:9 happens 'during'... the great tribulation is pushing a pre-trib rapture theory, simply because those say we are not appointed to wrath, thinking that means Satan's wrath, when it's not. Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:1-9 was pointing to the 7th Vial cup of God's wrath upon the wicked with that "sudden destruction".

Both of you are wrong. First off, the tribulation is over and Jesus returns at the 6th seal, just like the Word says. That is why there is a great multitude in heaven in Rev 7. Wrath begins at the 1st trumpet after the 7th seal is opened. The 7th vial is just another view of the things that occur during the 7th trumpet. Same time frame.
Vials 1 through 6 are for during... the time of "great tribulation",
Absolutely, without question....NOT. The great tribulation is OVER before any trumpets or vials occur. How do you not understand this?

But the final cup of God's Wrath only happens on the final 7th Vial, and that is the day of Christ's only future coming to gather His Church. That is when the "day of the Lord" events happen on that same day that Jesus comes to end the "great tribulation".

Who is teaching you guys this stuff. The Church is raptured BEFORE the 70th week of Daniel begins..........before the tribulation of those days. Then Jesus returns for the second rapture at the 6th seal. That is why there is a great multitude in Rev 7 that came out of great tribulation. The marriage supper occurs in heaven and then Jesus returns with His armies at Armageddon.
Your understanding in Christ's Book of Revelation is like how many wrongly interpret it, by trying to make the given events flow in the same order that John was given to write them down. The Seals, Trumpets, and Vials, are about ONLY 7 Signs of the end, the same Signs that Lord Jesus in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13. This is why the Revelation 6 signs are in parallel to the signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse. It also means, the events on the 6th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and 7th Vial are all correlated about the day of Jesus' future coming.

No. Jesus in Matthew 24 and John in Revelation 6 tell us about the tribulation. Jesus returns at the 6th seal for a rapture AND THEN THE WRATH OF GOD BEGINS. The trumpets are the wrath of God. The 7th trumpet is the end of Gods wrath. Then in Rev 13 and 14 you get another view of the seals. The 7th vial occurs in the same time frame as the trumpets, so the 7th vial is also the end of Gods wrath.
I do see Jesus coming on the 6th Seal, but there's actually TWO PARTS to the 6th Seal in Revelation 6. The "untimely figs" part is about the events of Revelation 12:7-9. But the Revelation 6:14-17 section is about the day of Christ's future coming.
Exactly....except Jesus comes at the 6th seal. Nothing future about it.
Concerning the last 3 Trumpets, Jesus attached 3 Woe periods with each one of those last 3 trumpets, so that means He was emphasizing them, those are most important to understand. The 5th trumpet is just prior to the tribulation; the 6th trumpet is the start of the tribulation; and the 7th trumpet is Jesus' future return. And look at what God's two witnesses have power to do WITHIN THE 6TH TRUMPET TIMING. They are given power of plagues upon the earth, and that is PRIOR to Lord Jesus' future return! So don't try to tell me there's no wrath upon the beast during the tribulation period. Thus once again, you err in The Scriptures, and also about what I believe.
No. The tribulation is over before the 1st trumpet of Gods wrath.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The woman is the nation of Israel. The seed of the woman is the 12 tribes across the earth. When the woman flees to her place of protection the abomination of desolation begins. The Church is in heaven long before these events. See Rev 4 and 5.

The symbolic 'woman' of Revelation 12 starts off being about the 12 tribes and Jacob and his wife (per Joseph's dreams in Genesis 37). But later in the chapter it is about Christ's Church...

Rev 12:7-12
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

That future event is what starts the future time of "great tribulation". Because it says Satan and his angel's place will then no more be found in heaven, that means only one other place they can go, and that is here, in OUR earthly dimension. They will actually appear here, on earth, in plain sight, for the end, and that is the timing here.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

When Satan and his angels are booted out of heaven down to this earth, at that time, in Heaven, that above will be said. And those overcomers there are about Christ's elect that are to be delivered up during the tribulation, as per the 5th Seal of Revelation 6.

So that is definitely timing about Christ's Church, and about the end of this world.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
KJV

The "short time" is about the coming tribulation. Lord Jesus said He would shorten it for His elect's sake.

I do not heed man's Pre-trib Rapture theory. So no sense you bearing false witness by saying I do believe such a thing. By your own words, you show that do believe it, or that you are at the least confused about the events of the end. If I said anything about you believing it, it would certainly be a typo. I know you lack understanding of these things.

If you push any ideas like a rapture prior to Christ's coming on the last day of this world, then that is either a pre-trib rapture theory, or a mid-trib rapture theory. And in reality, both of those ideas are actually pre-trib theories and are in the same category boat.

No, I do not believe in a pre-trib rapture theory. I believe in a Post-tribulational coming by Christ Jesus and gathering of His Church, which is written. By your saying I am pre-trib, that means YOU are bearing false witness. It also reveals YOUR DISHONESTY, because you well know... I am not pre-trib.

Thusly, welcome to my Ignore List.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I do not believe in a pre-trib rapture theory. I believe in a Post-tribulational coming by Christ Jesus and gathering of His Church, which is written. By your saying I am pre-trib, that means YOU are bearing false witness. It also reveals YOUR DISHONESTY, because you well know... I am not pre-trib.

Thusly, welcome to my Ignore List.

Oh boy. What a load.

PLEASE POST THE QUOTE WHERE I SAY YOU BELIEVE IN A PRETRIB RAPTURE.

There is no such quote. This is just an excuse. You are making this up because you cannot deal with the truth of the scripture. You have no answers to the truth, so you run in fear.

You know that the truth of the scripture proves what you are saying is totally wrong. Instead of growing in truth and knowledge and wisdom, you run from the light.

It's always the same with those that strike out the loudest against the truth of the scripture. They never have an answer and can only run and hide when the truth comes out.

What are you afraid of? The truth? All I've done is post scriptures that totally prove what you say is completely and totally wrong. So yeah, I agree. All you can do is run and hide.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. The tribulation is over before the 1st trumpet of Gods wrath.
The tribulation is over at the 7th Trump, second coming of Jesus Christ in fire and final Judgement (The End)

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tribulation is over at the 7th Trump, second coming of Jesus Christ in fire and final Judgement (The End)

The tribulation is over at the 6th seal as proven by the Word of God.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth
, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Then the wrath of God begins. The wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet. Then the millennial reign of Christ. Then the new heavens and new earth (THE BEGINNING)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tribulation is over at the 6th seal as proven by the Word of God.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth
, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Then the wrath of God begins. The wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet. Then the millennial reign of Christ. Then the new heavens and new earth (THE BEGINNING)
I see the 6th seal as the 2nd woe that takes place the "Same Hour" the two witnesses are taken to heaven, the 7th Trump is the 3rd woe that comes quickly in the 7th Trump (The End)

If you want to split hairs then I will concede that the 6th seal users in the signs just an hour before the end

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the 6th seal as the 2nd woe that takes place the "Same Hour" the two witnesses are taken to heaven, the 7th Trump is the 3rd woe that comes quickly in the 7th Trump (The End)

If you want to split hairs then I will concede that the 6th seal users in the signs just an hour before the end

You would be seeing wrong.

What's this? How do you see this?
Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Continued from post #161)

So 'me thinks thou dost protest too much', meaning you are trying to hide... the fact that you do follow the false pre-trib rapture doctrine from men, because they also wrongly think those gathered saints in Christ's Olivet discourse are Jews, and not about the Church being gathered.

The rest of your post doesn't deserve a response.

It is clear by your own words that you DO... heed a pre-trib rapture theory.

LOL. I hide nothing. There are two raptures and one of them is pretrib. Just as the Word proclaims.

I knew when you said the rest of my post doesn't deserve a response, you had absolutely no answer for what was posted. It cut deep and it cut hard as the Word of God does that. What you post about the pretribulation rapture is utter nonsense and malarky that is not supported by scripture which is why you have to run and hide.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is a day of judgement, but NOT THE FINAL JUDGEMENT of Revelation 20.

Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
KJV

Wicked still there when the Tree of Life is manifested on earth.

Per Ezekiel 47, God's River of the waters of life is shown flowing out of the MILLENNIAL SANCTUARY. Per Revelation 21, in FINAL there is to be NO MORE TEMPLE. That reveals the "thousand years" period of Revelation 20 WILL BE LITERAL FACT.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The 6th Seal has 2 parts. The latter part about the mountains and islands being moved, and the time of God's wrath upon the wicked, is 7th TRUMPET - 3RD WOE timing with Christ's 2nd coming. It is also 7th Vial timing, which is when God's cup of wrath is poured out into the 'air', ending this present world, pointing to the "last trump" change at the twinkling of an eye and the resurrection of both the just, and the unjust, and beginning of Christ's "thousand years" reign with His elect.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NO, it is not. Jesus doesn't come to end the "great tribulation" until the 7th Vial.

On the 6th Vial timing, Lord Jesus is STILL warning His Church that He comes "as a thief", and to keep our garments, lest we walk naked (spiritually) and in shame. Then, He shows His gathering of the nations against Jerusalem for the battle of Armageddon, and then the 7th Vial is poured out, and it is said, "It is done".

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The 6th Seal has 2 parts. The latter part about the mountains and islands being moved, and the time of God's wrath upon the wicked, is 7th TRUMPET - 3RD WOE timing with Christ's 2nd coming. It is also 7th Vial timing, which is when God's cup of wrath is poured out into the 'air', ending this present world, pointing to the "last trump" change at the twinkling of an eye and the resurrection of both the just, and the unjust, and beginning of Christ's "thousand years" reign with His elect.
This confused and convoluted post makes a complete hash of the given descriptions and sequence of Revelation.
If people want to make such assertions, then they must give their reasoning for it, with scriptural support. Write out the events and show how they are parallel.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO, it is not. Jesus doesn't come to end the "great tribulation" until the 7th Vial.

On the 6th Vial timing, Lord Jesus is STILL warning His Church that He comes "as a thief", and to keep our garments, lest we walk naked (spiritually) and in shame. Then, He shows His gathering of the nations against Jerusalem for the battle of Armageddon, and then the 7th Vial is poured out, and it is said, "It is done".
The 7th vial and 7th Trump are "Parallel" teachings of (The End) there is no mortal human life beyond (It Is Done)

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 7th vial and 7th Trump are "Parallel" teachings of (The End) there is no mortal human life beyond (It Is Done)

Yeah, on the 6th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and 7th Vial, this present world time in the flesh will be over.

And that is the also the same day of Christ's future coming to gather His Church, and also to defeat Satan's host on earth, and also begins His "thousand years" reign over ALL NATIONS AND ALL PEOPLES.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, on the 6th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and 7th Vial, this present world time in the flesh will be over.

And that is the also the same day of Christ's future coming to gather His Church, and also to defeat Satan's host on earth, and also begins His "thousand years" reign over ALL NATIONS AND ALL PEOPLES.
Who are these people that you think He will rule over during that time? Believers will all be changed and have immortal bodies when Christ returns while living unbelievers will all be killed. That doesn't leave any mortal human beings for Him to rule over at that point.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are these people that you think He will rule over during that time? Believers will all be changed and have immortal bodies when Christ returns while living unbelievers will all be killed. That doesn't leave any mortal human beings for Him to rule over at that point.
Don't forget, Jesus is going to sit on a throne in Jerusalem,ruling with a "Rod Of Iron" not Gold, Big Smiles!