Coffee Shop (let's chat)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:):)
Yes it is Wegmans store brand. They have a ton of choice beans to grind it yourself or just get the whole beans and do it at home. I have a Keurig and get their K Cups. I am from Buffalo Ny (Western NY) :)
So you’re my neighbor then.:)

I’ll check it out next time I’m at Wegmans.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:):)
So you’re my neighbor then.:)

I’ll check it out next time I’m at Wegmans.

I guess so, lol. Buffalo is in Western Ny and, I would be about 350 or so miles from NYC. :) Yes, do check out their coffee section!

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess so, lol. Buffalo is in Western Ny and, I would be about 350 or so miles from NYC. :) Yes, do check out their coffee section!
I know, I’ve driven through Buffalo once when I went to Canada.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Oh Gosh...I LOVE the Seattle dark roast...right now I have been using what I think, is quite comprable to it but...it is a "Wegmans" brand and it is awesome...I LOVE coffee and am about to make a cup right now! Wegmans is a wonderful grocery store here...they are branching out toward the South now. :)
Around here we do see Seattle's Best brand sometimes.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We don't have any good coffee places here in my town. Costa is probably the best and there's a Starbuck's as well but I've never tried them. I like Americano with cream, and strong and bitter. I don't usually drink coffee at home.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We don't have any good coffee places here in my town. Costa is probably the best and there's a Starbuck's as well but I've never tried them. I like Americano with cream, and strong and bitter. I don't usually drink coffee at home.
I gave up coffee decades ago... :)

(Must be almost on my own in North America...)

If it's not too noisy, Starbucks can be a good place for tea and for reading a book...

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave up coffee decades ago... :)

(Must be almost on my own in North America...)

If it's not too noisy, Starbucks can be a good place for tea and for reading a book...
I don't drink coffee either, but find that "going to the coffee" shop to be common social gathering place to meet with people and catch up on things. I used to have a group we went weekly to a local place to write papers together (work thing). Hey, the barista even recognized me-- I was the lady who always showed up Friday at 9 am, and ordered the keesh - and just the keesh (it was good!).

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don't drink coffee either, but find that "going to the coffee" shop to be common social gathering place to meet with people and catch up on things. I used to have a group we went weekly to a local place to write papers together (work thing). Hey, the barista even recognized me-- I was the lady who always showed up Friday at 9 am, and ordered the keesh - and just the keesh (it was good!).
I've spent hours at a local Starbucks reading. They even have a well appointed bookshelf there, and lounge seats. There is even a private garden for Starbucks customers, where ppl can sit at tables in the sun.

(There was a news item a while ago about a barista at Starbucks who claimed she had been fired because she had a tattoo. I can't really believe this was all there was to it; it seems almost typical of baristas to have piercings/tattoos.)

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Walking lends itself to day trips across the border at Niagara Falls, but when you have an onward journey it doesn't really work so well.
I was in Canada for about a week and camped at some camping ground, I was a teen.

Reactions: farouk