Come to Worship the Lord in Jerusalem

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

But should you walk in the streets of Jerusalem, please bring with you a scarf to cover your face cause you might be spit on.

It seems it’s their way of saying hello to Christians.

Just a friendly suggestion; take it or leave it
I have walked the streets of Jerusalem and had never a hint of abuse from the Jews. Or from Palestinians in the West Bank.
It is the politicians and radical elements who give those people a bad rap. But of course. the whole scene is demonically controlled and is soon to be dramatically changed by the Lord, as His Day of wrath strikes.

My aim is to warn all who I can about this forthcoming Day, but people here, like just as the majority of church members, are careless and blissfully ignorant about what God has planned for His Creation. Despite having given us plenty of information and warning. Sad really!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Would those attributes of God that He has revealed concerning Himself be absolute truth?
does anyone disagree with them? After all, i did not define AT, it is defined for us, right

so then those are beliefs, even ones that i happen to share, but they are not AT in our human definition, which i freely admit is flawed, ok, this is not meant to be a search for AT, but a rebuke to those who purport to be able to state it.

If i tell you unreservedly "this is true" or "this is that" then i am by definition lying to you iow, bc i am then saying that i know

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

But should you walk in the streets of Jerusalem, please bring with you a scarf to cover your face cause you might be spit on.

It seems it’s their way of saying hello to Christians.

Just a friendly suggestion; take it or leave it
i am extremely white, Aryan-looking, and i do not receive this response there wadr.

but i have heard this before--never seen it though--so do you have any support we could look at? might be interesting. i can't deny that if you're out of line there you will get a lesson, proselytizing can get you killed, etc, sure.

If one is getting spit on in Jerusalem it almost surely means that they would have been killed outside the city, and imo they were asking for it, but i dunno who is doing the spitting in your scenario yet so we'll see i guess

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What was Saul's punishment for his misguided killing and imprisoning of Followers of The Way before he became Paul? As I recall, he was just asked why he was doing that.
Saul believed on Jesus and repented. That still works.
yes, try this on the cop the next time you kill someone, prolly it will work great huh. Wadr you changed the context there imo,

Saul faced no consequences bc he committed no civil crime, according to his nation's code, and his flowering faith in Christ was not the reason he did not face any consequences, right

in fact quite the opposite?

Reactions: Willie T

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I have walked the streets of Jerusalem and had never a hint of abuse from the Jews. Or from Palestinians in the West Bank.
ya, me too
My aim is to warn all who I can about this forthcoming Day, but people here, like just as the majority of church members, are careless and blissfully ignorant about what God has planned for His Creation. Despite having given us plenty of information and warning. Sad really!
today is the day, Keraz, and what you have found has obv brought you pride wadr. We are told many times to not judge by appearances, not dwell on tomorrow, not be ruled by fear, not, not, not, ok

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, i thought you meant in your last post that God is Absolute Truth, not that God is period, sorry.

I did. "God is" is absolute Truth. I believe "God is Love" is also absolute truth. I think that there are more. but you did only ask for one.

So i have to disagree, unless you have some proof to present?
those are strictly beliefs, that i happen to share

I understand. I think our existence, like Paul claims in the Bible, is proof.

I am glad you share these beliefs. I think that they are profitable for us.

Much of our interaction has been helpful. Thank you. I share your belief in the damage that canning food does too. I am going to cotntinue to apply stuff I have learned and things you have reminded me of. thanks.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, try this on the cop the next time you kill someone, prolly it will work great huh. Wadr you changed the context there imo,

Saul faced no consequences bc he committed no civil crime, according to his nation's code, and his flowering faith in Christ was not the reason he did not face any consequences, right

in fact quite the opposite?

Right. Man's law and God's law. You seem to act as if you do not differentiate between the two sometimes when we both know you do.

Blessings. I'm depleted.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a big amen, and Jesus did not die for your sins, too
:)
20No Son of Man may die for another's sins; the soul that sins will die
has not been annulled by Jesus
pick up your cross and follow Me

Jesus is God. Jesus died in my place. I am confused by your reply but too tired to try to figure this out. I truly hope you find peace. bro.

Out

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I did. "God is" is absolute Truth. I believe "God is Love" is also absolute truth. I think that there are more. but you did only ask for one.
you prolly think there are many more, sure; these are what we define as "beliefs," after all
Jesus is God. Jesus died in my place.
completely true, i agree, and also tragically untrue the way we understand those, as any honest reply to "if Jesus died for me already, then why pick up my cross and follow?" will reveal imo. Wadr contemplate that maybe you are seeking immortality in heaven with Jesus after you have literally died, in contrast to Life, more abundantly herenow after you have spiritually died, @ baptism.

And pls don't misunderstand, Death More Abundantly is still appealing to me too ok

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
today is the day, Keraz, and what you have found has obv brought you pride wadr. We are told many times to not judge by appearances, not dwell on tomorrow, not be ruled by fear, not, not, not, ok
Fear about the future is for those who are clueless about what God has planned for our future.
He promises to protect and then bless His own.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
ok, so then what is it you are advising here exactly, what must we do Keraz
There is a prophesied event soon to happen; a dramatic change to the worlds civilization, many will die and the survivors will no longer have the technological and electronic advances that we have today. This is all plainly prophesied to happen to the world, once again: as in the days of Noah.
But all we Christians really need to do, is to call upon the Name of the Lord, Joel 2:32 and Acts 2:21, and trust in Him to protect us thru it. Psalms 91

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There is a prophesied event soon to happen; a dramatic change to the worlds civilization, many will die
ok gotcha, and "give no thought for the morrow," what about that?

and leave the world, what about that one?

don't be deceived ok Keraz, you are broadcasting a position alright,
and you are coming through loud and clear, ok,
you are even doing God's will here

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
ok gotcha, and "give no thought for the morrow," what about that?
Luke 12:27-31...But, set your minds on the Kingdom and the rest will come to you.
Doing that; are you?
and leave the world, what about that one?
Please provide the scripture that says this.
don't be deceived ok Keraz, you are broadcasting a position alright,
and you are coming through loud and clear, ok,
you are even doing God's will here
I believe I am and the fact that very few are listening, shows how deceived and confused most are about God's plans for us.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Doing that; are you?
a deflection here will not address the perspective, and i will not witness uselessly about myself here anyway Keraz. What i am not doing--since you asked--is advertising myself as a Seer
Please provide the scripture that says this.
i am not inclined to do that here, but i guess it is a good thread. Bam stay in the world if you like
I believe I am and the fact that very few are listening, shows how deceived and confused most are about God's plans for us.
it is certainly more desirable to be considered a teacher than a student, i guess
and you are entitled to an opinion too, sure

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
i am not inclined to do that here, but i guess it is a good thread. Bam stay in the world if you like
I often ask people who believe they will be 'raptured to heaven', to prove their belief with scripture.
Your answer is typical, as they simply don't have any scriptural proof of that Satanic fable.

I certainly do like to stay in the world; it is the place I was made to live in. I look forward the a fantastic future, in which God Himself has promised to join mankind in. Revelation 21:1-7
what is Hegelian Keraz, what does that mean
Hegel declared: The end of History. I totally reject that statement.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you prolly think there are many more, sure; these are what we define as "beliefs," after all

Well, some more (absolute truths). That's for sure. Basically anything God declares directly about Himself. "I am." "I am Holy." But careful about more indirect statements. Especially from humans. Even inspired humans.

I use to think more like you. At least as far as I can determine how you think. Then I asked myself one day, "How can I be so absolutely sure that there are no absolutes??" :confused:

completely true, i agree, and also tragically untrue the way we understand those, as any honest reply to "if Jesus died for me already, then why pick up my cross and follow?" will reveal imo. Wadr contemplate that maybe you are seeking immortality in heaven with Jesus after you have literally died, in contrast to Life, more abundantly herenow after you have spiritually died, @ baptism.

And pls don't misunderstand, Death More Abundantly is still appealing to me too ok

Why pick up my cross if my eternal fate is security? From gratitude. From realizing that He did something for me that I could not do for myself. That I did not deserve. That I would eternally perish without. Which I did deserve.

Out of love. After He first loved me. My feeble attempt to express my reciprocal love to him. Obedience and works. Not for personal 'profit', per se.

I also want life more abundantly here. I want them both! For if what awesome love from God I have experienced here as a broken person in a broken world is not yet the full measure then contemplating what the unfettered presence of God must be like is too fantastic for my finite mind. I want that. I want to earn crowns and treasure to lay at Jesus feet. I want to see people come to Jesus.

I have chased after so many pleasures of this world. Wine, women and song. Etc. Nothing compares to the sense of being right with God and pleasing Him. The peace. The joy. Joy not to be confused with mere temporary happiness. As Dennis Prager said so eloquently said, "Happiness is something you experience while enjoying a temporary activity. But when the activity is over, the happiness goes away. Joy is a much more deeper and abiding emotion. Something that you sometimes enjoy only after an even sometimes unpleasant (unselfish, charitable, generous, etc) act."

I think that I understand what you say about death. I see that abundant death as a seed falling to the groundand producing abundant life.

I will defer though to not hijacking this thread any longer. In short I am trying to be prepared for whatever may come? And that starts with my spiritual state. Blessings all.

Reactions: Keraz