Conclusive That Jesus is AGAINST Weapons!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
refuse to kill??? Are you serious???? Do you have any idea what the UCMJ says for dereliction of duty?? Failure to obey lawful orders?? Conduct unbecoming????
I Know exactly what the UCMJ teaches about derelection of duty . BUT i ought to fear GOD and not man .
I say we ought to obey GOD more than men , when men contradict GOD .
I know the penality of failure to obey orders , SPECIALLY DURING WAR TIME . IF one refused ,
for example to shoot or kill the enemy and was given direct order to do so by his superoir officer or leader .
They could be put to death . SO be it . I had rather die for CHRIST than to live and save my life by disobeidance unto GOD .
Truth is if they shot me in the head for obeying THE LORD and not them , I WOULD JUST GO HOME to the KING .
WE ought to fear GOD rather than men . REMEMBER that well , cause OUR FAITH IS ABOUT TO BE TESTED BIG TIME
in the coming days . TO LIVE IS CHRIST TO DIE IS ONLY GAIN . I shall pray for my enemies , NOT KILL THEM .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Know exactly what the UCMJ teaches about derelection of duty . BUT i ought to fear GOD and not man .
I say we ought to obey GOD more than men , when men contradict GOD .
I know the penality of failure to obey orders , SPECIALLY DURING WAR TIME . IF one refused ,
for example to shoot or kill the enemy and was given direct order to do so by his superoir officer or leader .
They could be put to death . SO be it . I had rather die for CHRIST than to live and save my life by disobeidance unto GOD .
Truth is if they shot me in the head for obeying THE LORD and not them , I WOULD JUST GO HOME to the KING .
WE ought to fear GOD rather than men . REMEMBER that well , cause OUR FAITH IS ABOUT TO BE TESTED BIG TIME
in the coming days . TO LIVE IS CHRIST TO DIE IS ONLY GAIN . I shall pray for my enemies , NOT KILL THEM .

^^^^this is the definition of insanity. Dont you realize that you were in the marine corps because God wanted you there???? Much like david just happened to be there when goliath showed up, you too were in the military, on the battlefield. You dishonor the corps, your discharge, and yourself.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may have glazed over this part, but romans 13 says you must obey your govt leaders because God put them in as leaders. When you take your oath of enlistment, you swear to follow the orders of the president, the commander in chief. Also the officers over you.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You may have glazed over this part, but romans 13 says you must obey your govt leaders because God put them in as leaders. When you take your oath of enlistment, you swear to follow the orders of the president, the commander in chief. Also the officers over you.

So do you obey the government when they say that Christians cannot preach against homosexuality and trans and other immoral filth?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^^^^this is the definition of insanity. Dont you realize that you were in the marine corps because God wanted you there???? Much like david just happened to be there when goliath showed up, you too were in the military, on the battlefield. You dishonor the corps, your discharge, and yourself.
Yeah right . I was in the military cause i chose to join it . I was not even following Christ back then .
I was prepared to go to war and to kill and i had no conviction about it .
But years and years later GOD sent grace to me . Long after i had left the military .
And believe me HE changed my heart big time . A new creature . One that follows HIM , loves him
and no longer desires to follow that which is evil and wrong .
A new heart . Not the same old one that supported wars and fornication and drunkenss and etc .
A NEW HEART . We do not fight mens wars . Truth is ALL wars come cause men want what they dont have .
SURE they try and justify them . BUT i just bet in truth there was a whole other carnal desire , a whole other reason
them wars began . Either way we dont fight mens wars . WE fight in the LORDS army now .
David was not a priest . TRY and remember that as well . IF you notice , IN THE BIBLE , YES THE BIBLE
THE PRIESTS were not allowed to shed the blood of any man . THEY Were to simply teach the people
about the LORD . Now under CHRIST what are we called again , OH YEAH PREISTS .
WE are not to take the life of man . TRUTH is JESUS said EVEN IF MEN PERSECUTE YOU and do evil , YOU ARE NOT TO RESIST .
DID stephen pick up rocks to fight back , YEAH NO . HE DID , however PRAY THIER FORGIVNESS .
It was many years later under THE RCC that it was taught men could enlist in armies and kill
Which , OF COURSE made CONSTANTIE real happy and of couse benefited the easy life for the so called church .
MY KINGDOM is not of this world . IF IT WAS , THEN I WOULD HAPPILY PICK UP GUNS and JOIN in battle and defend it .
BUT MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD . I shall fight ITS BATTLES and my weapons shall not be carnal
but SPIRITUAL . Let us learn THAT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UNLESS those orders contradict WHO . Exactly . GOD . AND since I KNOW JESUS WAS OF GOD
I AM GONNA OBEY HIM . See the point yet . We obey the laws of men so long as they do not contradict the Words of CHRIST .
WHO said to the solider , DO NO VIOLENCE to any man . WHO said to LOVE YOUR ENEMIES . Last time i checked
I DONT THINK putting a bullet in my enemies head IS LOVING THEM . exactly . BUT YE GO AND LEARN THAT JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah right . I was in the military cause i chose to join it . I was not even following Christ back then .
But years and years later GOD sent grace to me . Long after i had left the military .
And believe me HE changed my heart big time . A new creature . One that follows HIM , loves him
A new heart . Not the same old one that supported wars and fornication and drunkenss and etc .
A NEW HEART . We do not fight mens wars . Truth is ALL wars come cause men want what they dont have .
SURE they try and justify them . BUT i just bet in truth there was a whole other carnal desire , a whole other reason
them wars began . Either way we dont fight mens wars . WE fight in the LORDS army now .
David was not a priest . TRY and remember that as well . IF you notice , IN THE BIBLE , YES THE BIBLE
THE PRIESTS were not allowed to shed the blood of any man . THEY Were to simply teach the people
WE are not to take the life of man . TRUTH is JESUS said EVEN IF MEN PERSECUTE YOU and do evil , YOU ARE NOT TO RESIST .
DID stephen pick up rocks to fight back , YEAH NO . HE DID , however PRAY THIER FORGIVNESS .
It was many years later under THE RCC that it was taught men could enlist in armies and kill
Which , OF COURSE made CONSTANTIE real happy and of couse benefited the easy life for the so called church .
MY KINGDOM is not of this world . IF IT WAS , THEN I WOULD HAPPILY PICK UP GUNS and JOIN in battle and defend it .
BUT MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD . I shall fight ITS BATTLES and my weapons shall not be carnal

Excellent well said

Reactions: amigo de christo

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i didnt enlist until i was 24. Why? We were at war with muslims, and i realized i could help against that enemy. So i quit a good job to go enlist and take out the enemy.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon enough the number one enemy of this world will be the true fundamental bible believing Christ following christian .
I just wonder who is gonna enlist in their police force or their army and help to round up the true lambs .
Yes life long sinner you been talking with a true born again fundamental bible believing Christian .
OH , i know the news and churches teach that we are dangerous . But if i wont even take the life of my own enemy
THEN HOW DANGEROUS , HOW big a threat to human life am i really . YALL are being duped big time .
The religoins will all merge and find common ground , the all inclusive world religoin will tolerate all evil sins
but NOT the lambs who would not conform . And many here think us fundamentals are the dangerous ones .
NOPE its ya govts and its your churches who have silenced the gospel , who have made deals with the lgbt
who now even about seventy percent believe GOD is fine with all religions . BUT i am the dangerous one eh ........
So be it . IF I DIE I AM WITH THE GLORIOUS LORD and if i LIVE MAY IT BE FOR HIM LOVING HIS EVERY WORD
TO THE END .

Status
Not open for further replies.