Conclusive That Jesus is AGAINST Weapons!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you think that we should stone people to death for adultery? this is COMMANDED in the Old Testament?
I think people should be allowed to repent, also something supported in the old testament. But with adultery, which is a serious sin, God has his ways. He taught a repentance law when Christ was here because of the atonement. But sin is different than war. An adulterer isn't going to stop you from worshiping God.

In the Old Testament God killed children and adults in Egypt to free slaves so that they could worship him. In the world today we have countries that still stop people from worshiping God. What would Jesus do then? Free them to worship him by killing them? Only God knows his ways and what he will do or support. Often it was prophets in the Old Testament that heard from God on whether to wage war.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you and the others who respond, took some time to READ the OP, you will see that I am talking about CHRISTIANS and weapons, and NOT secular, godless and wicked GOVERNMENTS!

christians make up a part of our govt. our military is made up of christians.

wow!! I cannot get over you thinking we shouldnt even arm our military. You do realize im a vet, right? You realize how many muslim villages and cities were bombed because of my job in the military??

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so what is your point here? you don't even seem to understand what I have written in my OP! :rolleyes:

oh i do, but because your statements make no sense, Im still trying to figure out why guns are deemed so bad. But maybe you’re the one who is confused. So i hope this helps, i am a christian, and i will never ever give up my weapons. I cant make that any more clear.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rights come from God, the 2nd amendment is about weapons. God wanted us and expects us to have weapons to defend ourselves with.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHY? do you or the US military hate MUSLIMS?

The US FAILED in their INVASIONS of:

Korea
Taiwan
Iraq
Afganastan

With all of its military might, they were whipped!

So, HOW to arms really help you "defend"?

the reason we were “whipped” as you put it, is simply because our govt would not let us go in and fight a war the way it should be fought. Our govt told the enemy, you can do whatever you want, but our military has rules of engagement BEYOND the geneva conventions. I used to get in trouble ALOT by my supervisor because i always spoke out against our rules of engagement. And that was a big factor of why i got out when i did, i was so mad that we werent allowed to win.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
the reason we were “whipped” as you put it, is simply because our govt would not let us go in and fight a war the way it should be fought. Our govt told the enemy, you can do whatever you want, but our military has rules of engagement BEYOND the geneva conventions. I used to get in trouble ALOT by my supervisor because i always spoke out against our rules of engagement. And that was a big factor of why i got out when i did, i was so mad that we werent allowed to win.

Defeat is defeat, there is no other way to put it! Humbly accept it and learn from it, and accept that ONLY The MIGHT of our GREAT GOD can really Protect!

Status
Not open for further replies.