Could the mark of the beast actually be a literal mark?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as the church will not be here when the mark of the beast is instituted, we need not worry about whether or not we can take the mark! But I asgree with you, I see no valid reason to knowingly inject myself with an rfid chip. they already can follow us via our smart phones.
Let me leave us with five words . TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING . Sin is sin and our body does not belong to the beast or His system .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The true followers of Christ after the Second Coming will not even be on earth during the time of this physical mark.
Just remember . TOUCH NOT the UNCLEAN THING . no rfid chips in that body . Today is july ninteenth
In the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty one . Remember this day well . For it is a day i warned us NOT TO TAKE IT .
I will not have the blood of any upon my hands .

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah they will! they are the ones that will enter the millenial kingdom on earth as is said by Jesus in Matt. 24. they are the ones that endured to teh end without taking th emark and helping the 144,000 or th ejews.
The rapture places the true followers of Christ into the presence of the Lord's throne andctheyvseve in the temple (in Paradise) day and night. Revelation 7:9-17

This event happens between the 6th and 7th Seal. The Seals deal with the true followers of Christ sealed in the Atonement of the Lamb's book of life, which is being unsealed.

All are in position for the start of the final harvest of the Trumpets and Thunders. The 144k are on earth. The redeemed are in Paradise. Christ and the angels are on the earth for the final harvest. Just like Jesus was on earth for the first coming. The Lamb is hands on with His 144k disciples across the whole earth. The Nations are being gathered and judged in Jerusalem.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You can come up with all the reasons you wish! but there is only on ereason that matters. GODS WORD calls it a physical mark and that is what matters. All the philosphizing in the world does not change that simple fact. There were enormous ways God could have inspired John to write if e did not mean a literal mark, but He didn't.
I then defer to backlit's post #73

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me leave us with five words . TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING . Sin is sin and our body does not belong to the beast or His system .

I agree sin is sin. but until you can show that getting vaccinated is a sin, where is the sin? Is the polio vaccine sin? Shingles? Pneumonia? flu? TDAP? MMR? Tetanus?

Even the Mosaic Law had a provision for those who did something unknowingly. but what makes teh covid vaccine sin? Is it all five? Or just one in particular?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture places the true followers of Christ into the presence of the Lord's throne andctheyvseve in the temple (in Paradise) day and night. Revelation 7:9-17

This event happens between the 6th and 7th Seal. The Seals deal with the true followers of Christ sealed in the Atonement of the Lamb's book of life, which is being unsealed.

All are in position for the start of the final harvest of the Trumpets and Thunders. The 144k are on earth. The redeemed are in Paradise. Christ and the angels are on the earth for the final harvest. Just like Jesus was on earth for the first coming. The Lamb is hands on with His 144k disciples across the whole earth. The Nations are being gathered and judged in Jerusalem.

We have done this dance once before and your exegesis is fatally flawed by allegorism.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I then defer to backlit's post #73

Well as you and back lit hold a super minority position in the body of believeres (though you agree with teh watchtower fully on this HHMM?) You serve a very cruel God! He would allow His own children to be deceived and take a mark becuae you are convinced the beast is not a person and the mark is not physical. WOW! I am glad the God of the Bible is not like yours.!!!!

Also before you became a Christian how do you know that you didn't take the mark without knowing and thus all your writings are futile for you will forever remain unsaved no matter how religiouos you get?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree sin is sin. but until you can show that getting vaccinated is a sin, where is the sin? Is the polio vaccine sin? Shingles? Pneumonia? flu? TDAP? MMR? Tetanus?

Even the Mosaic Law had a provision for those who did something unknowingly. but what makes teh covid vaccine sin? Is it all five? Or just one in particular?
i was not talking about the vaccine . But about that chip and rfid electromagentic device that they want to put IN the temple of God .
For our body is not even our own .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is one thing i did want to say concerning that vaccine . I dont know or remember what versions it was . But some of them
used aborted fetal cells . Thus i would not touch it for that reason alone .
I dont remember which versions they were .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one thing i did want to say concerning that vaccine . I dont know or remember what versions it was . But some of them
used aborted fetal cells . Thus i would not touch it for that reason alone .
I dont remember which versions they were .

No they use cells that were cloned from original aborted cells. the baby was aborted decades ago and these are simply manufactured cells from those lines. Gross and detestable but is that any different than an organ transplant?

i was not talking about the vaccine . But about that chip and rfid electromagentic device that they want to put IN the temple of God .
For our body is not even our own .

Well that is a conspiracy theory running around without evidence. I don't want one of those in me, but if it is inserted without my knowledge- I care not a whit.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they use cells that were cloned from original aborted cells. the baby was aborted decades ago and these are simply manufactured cells from those lines. Gross and detestable but is that any different than an organ transplant?

Well that is a conspiracy theory running around without evidence. I don't want one of those in me, but if it is inserted without my knowledge- I care not a whit.
WHICH IS WHY I SHUN IT TO HADES . THEY GUILTY . It dont matter if they cloned the cells or not . IT STILL came from that aborted baby .
I SHUN IT TO HELL AND TO HADES . I Refuse it . Let me die first . BUT I REFUSE IT .
GOD has me . AND i am quite sure HE is not pleased at all with this stuff .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The rfid chip or etc , IS not in the vaccine . BUT IT IS COMING .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well as you and back lit hold a super minority position in the body of believeres (though you agree with teh watchtower fully on this HHMM?) You serve a very cruel God! He would allow His own children to be deceived and take a mark becuae you are convinced the beast is not a person and the mark is not physical. WOW! I am glad the God of the Bible is not like yours.!!!!

Also before you became a Christian how do you know that you didn't take the mark without knowing and thus all your writings are futile for you will forever remain unsaved no matter how religiouos you get?
I'm sorry Ronald for you do not understand what you are saying. Shooting from the hip as you are is uninformed.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry Ronald for you do not understand what you are saying. Shooting from the hip as you are is uninformed.

And you are a mind reader as well. MY mY mY! Is there no end to your forbidden talents. where you think I shoot from is of no consequnce for wherever I fire from it is based o Scripture and not some human reasoning gained from allegorical reinterpreting Scripture.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with those who say it is a literal mark....
To be in a store to buy something or sell something you will have to produce the "mark" to finalize the transaction....this links the mark to a monetary system....the world has been discussing a cashless society for decades....I believe they have the system set up and ready to implement but are waiting for the right time.....One World Order.
Here is an interesting video by Roy Fields....

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree with those who say it is a literal mark....
To be in a store to buy something or sell something you will have to produce the "mark" to finalize the transaction....this links the mark to a monetary system....the world has been discussing a cashless society for decades....I believe they have the system set up and ready to implement but are waiting for the right time.....One World Order.
Here is an interesting video by Roy Fields....
Could it be that 'buying and selling' is not to do with economy? Could it be that 'buying and selling' has to do with the message of liberation which the enemy's desire is to curtail? Could it be that the principle of the perpetration of violence is endemic in human logic the very which has in itself the seeds of self destruction? Could it be that 'the mark' is the desire to gain the ascendancy by violence of any sort ie, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, psychological resulting in physical?

Consider how the forces arrayed against Jesus played out. The mark which they had by Jesus' definition was that 'they were children of their Father there Devil'. There were no tattoos, no injections yet the mark was embedded in their forehead and their right hand. They thought and acted as their Father.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be that 'buying and selling' is not to do with economy? Could it be that 'buying and selling' has to do with the message of liberation which the enemy's desire is to curtail? Could it be that the principle of the perpetration of violence is endemic in human logic the very which has in itself the seeds of self destruction? Could it be that 'the mark' is the desire to gain the ascendancy by violence of any sort ie, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, psychological resulting in physical?

Consider how the forces arrayed against Jesus played out. The mark which they had by Jesus' definition was that 'they were children of their Father there Devil'. There were no tattoos, no injections yet the mark was embedded in their forehead and their right hand. They thought and acted as their Father.
I won't say it couldn't but I will say it doesn't seem likely because non-christian faiths are not going to be persuaded to not take the mark to be spiritually liberated from false doctrine. This needs to happen before the mark of the beast is forced upon them.