COVID Hospitalizations on the rise....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big pharma is a monster .
Two men were working on research
One was found dead and the other shut his mouth . Now i wonder WHY that was .
This was bout three years ago . IT was not very long after the big hype about the shot was coming out .
The best i can remember was that the man had found a means which worked without the shot .
Anyway he was found dead , murdered . As far as i know they have not yet solved that case .
It does make you think though . the other man working with him , well he quitely left the research .
Now why would a man give up research that he and has colleague had been working on .......
THAT DOES make you think . DONT IT .
It makes me think you were watching a rerun of Murder She Wrote

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This reminds me of what the judge said in the Missouri v. Biden case. The State argued that for the sake of public safety, the state had the right to censor "misinformation" from social media. The judge ask the Fed lawyers, "but what if the government is wrong or lying?"
and what was the response?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The thing is, you or I could likely agree on that as well as any one of a half-dozen other possible explanations, but folks who love to imagine up some evil to war against will never stoop to giving the benefit of the doubt to those who have more power/influence/money/responsibility than they. I suppose I'm just as surely committing some kind of counter-cynicism. :(

Maybe that has something to do with the things they say they will do to your life.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Klaus Schwab, you will all be chipped with brain implants, you cannot stop this.
I think the plan is for them to read your thoughts and even create thoughts in your head for controlling the population, whoever is left alive.
This is just a short, somewhere is the full video which I saw one time with more details.
Sergey Brin of Google was sitting next to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe that has something to do with the things they say they will do to your life.

More likely, it has everything to do with the way people react emotionally to "the things they say."

What do Christians have to fear from the governments of this world?

Was He who said: "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" just waxing philosophic?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Klaus Schwab, you will all be chipped with brain implants, you cannot stop this.
I think the plan is for them to read your thoughts and even create thoughts in your head for controlling the population, whoever is left alive.
This is just a short, somewhere is the full video which I saw one time with more details.

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never follow anyone who also cannot even tell ya what a woman is .
If this generation cannot even discern what a woman is , Well all i can say is its one easily controlled generation to an agenda .
how much easier to convince a generation that now calls insanity sane and sane insanity .
WE IN THE LAST of the last of days my friend . ITS ALL COMING TO PASS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More likely, it has everything to do with the way people react emotionally to "the things they say."

Was He who said: "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" just waxing philosophic?

so much for this all inclusive lovey do correct not lets have unity generation . I sure hope aint none of us sitting
in any church that focus is ever becoming THIS UNITY lets get along and find a way to common ground DUNG .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes me think you were watching a rerun of Murder She Wrote
Only it was no rerun , it was real my friend . Now i cant say one way or the other WHY it happened
but it did happen and i cant say for sure WHY the other man went silent and shut down all his research either .
BUT I can say THIS DONT LOOK GOOD AT ALL . AND I do know folks have been killed for going against the grain
in times past . MONEY MONEY MONEY . WHEN the LOVE of MONEY is in the heart of a man , LET ALONE an elite
controlled PHARMA , well lets just say THINGS can get bad and fast .
You act like we live in a society where govt is LILY WHITE and can do no wrong . BESS wake up my friend .
America aint lily white . Truth is we might be more corrupt than russian , china and iran COMBINDED .
AND YOU know they are . Our politicains JUST MIGHT BE CONTROLLED a bit more than YA THINK .
COOPERATIONS , specially govt supported ones , HAVE a lot more influence and power THAN YA THINK .
Just saying .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Fear not man , but dont be a puppet on a string who goes with the flow and acts and believes in the lily white syndrome .
Cause rest assured america and her cooperations , aint as lily white innocent out for only our good as YE MIGHT beleive .
BUT you are right , WE ought not to fear them at all . THE LORD is with the lambs and no matter what we suffer
HE STILL WITH US .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Same reason for the Diaspora when Rome began persecuting Christians, those that could leave the region left.
I am sure some had children and families to take care of. It is not just all about you.
The Christians also then spread the gospel farther and farther.

I am beginning to think the United States of the end times is the Babylon of Revelation. And God told His people to come out of her.
I think that is literally true, to leave, just as Christ told the disciples for them to flee the region when they saw certain things happening ahead of and during the great tribulation.

Mattew 24

The Great Tribulation​

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the [c]elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

1 Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Ephesians 5
29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. 30 For we are members of His body, [h]of His flesh and of His bones. 31 “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” 32 This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33 Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

Rev 18

The Fall of Babylon the Great​

18 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried [a]mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the [b]abundance of her luxury.”

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins [c]have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Render to her just as she rendered [d]to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived [e]luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who [f]judges her.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure some had children and families to take care of. It is not just all about you.

Of course, you're right. How could I be so selfish? I should never have gotten married and started a family after becoming a follower of Christ.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so much for this all inclusive lovey do correct not lets have unity generation . I sure hope aint none of us sitting
in any church that focus is ever becoming THIS UNITY lets get along and find a way to common ground DUNG .
Actually she is on trial for saying that LGBT people are "shameful" and "degenerates" and terribly sick" while advocating that LGBT people be imprisoned for life for the crime of having been born. She claims because she stuck some bible verses on her post it couldn't possibly construed as bigoted.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only it was no rerun , it was real my friend .
It was not real and you aren't my friend.
Now i cant say one way or the other WHY it happened
but it did happen and i cant say for sure WHY the other man
What man?
went silent and shut down all his research either .
What research?
BUT I can say THIS DONT LOOK GOOD AT ALL . AND I do know folks have been killed for going against the grain
in times past .
Matthew Shepherd comes to mind.