COVID Hospitalizations on the rise....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this on the news and almost vomited my lunch. Mask Up Again? COVID-19 Hospitalization Rates Rising - Videos from The Weather Channel

"According to the latest numbers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the number of people being hospitalized for COVID-19 is rising once again. So, is it time to start masking again? The CDC says it depends on where you live."

What the heck is wrong with people. I have been here for 3 years and never really felt the effect of COVID-19. And their masking is ridiculous. Of course I live in a Dem state so I will probably be forced to mask up again. Toxic man.

Does it ever stop!!!
I wouldn't think so. My understanding is that virus are always with us after their initial appearance. They mutate too yet never really disappear.

Praying.

Reactions: dev553344

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't let Big Pharma hear you say that.
Perhaps they just did. :)
Did you hear President Trump publicly announce that Big Pharma threatened to kill him and his family? I did. I wonder how many others did.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a surgeon operates on a person they wear a mask.
WHY?

Masks aren't so much protection of the person wearing the mask as they are to protect those around you from receiving a high viral load. Especially when dealing those who are elderly or immune compromised.

And the elephant in the room is the per capita infection rates....meaning the number of people infected out of a thousand. Those who were more compliant with masking had lower infection rates than those with poor compliance. (Breaking protocols notwithstanding...even doctors and nurses broke protocols while in high infected areas indoors and got sick...duh)

Masks are a pain...I hate the stupid things. But I hate getting sick more.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Perhaps they just did. :)
Did you hear President Trump publicly announce that Big Pharma threatened to kill him and his family? I did. I wonder how many others did.
No I hadn't heard that.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a surgeon operates on a person they wear a mask.
WHY?

Masks aren't so much protection of the person wearing the mask as they are to protect those around you from receiving a high viral load. Especially when dealing those who are elderly or immune compromised.

And the elephant in the room is the per capita infection rates....meaning the number of people infected out of a thousand. Those who were more compliant with masking had lower infection rates than those with poor compliance. (Breaking protocols notwithstanding...even doctors and nurses broke protocols while in high infected areas indoors and got sick...duh)

Masks are a pain...I hate the stupid things. But I hate getting sick more.

Here's the rub...surgeons wear surgical masks that the public was told they should NOT wear. Why? They said it was because they wanted to insure there would not be a shortage of surgical masks for doctors. Truth be told surgeons wear masks to protect themselves from any number of bodily fluids, viruses and bacteria they might encounter during surgical procedures. We all get that and don't criticize doctors wearing masks. The lie is NOT that masks don't help protect people, but that these ridiculous cloth and paper masks they forced upon the public are WORTHLESS for preventing the spread of air borne particles. And it has been scientifically proven that these masks being forced on the general public have been shown ineffective. However forcing the public to wear them certainly paid off for these liars and snakes!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's the rub...surgeons wear surgical masks that the public was told they should NOT wear. Why? They said it was because they wanted to insure there would not be a shortage of surgical masks for doctors. Truth be told surgeons wear masks to protect themselves from any number of bodily fluids, viruses and bacteria they might encounter during surgical procedures. We all get that and don't criticize doctors wearing masks. The lie is NOT that masks don't help protect people, but that these ridiculous cloth and paper masks they forced upon the public are WORTHLESS for preventing the spread of air borne particles. And it has been scientifically proven that these masks being forced on the general public have been shown ineffective. However forcing the public to wear them certainly paid off for these liars and snakes!
Not really...
The cities in the USA, posted on popular sites, demonstrated the effectiveness of masks. Not in the number of infections but in the per-capita infection rates.

Those areas (blue vx red) who wore masks had lower percentage infection rates than those who were very vocal about not masking. Where the blue (huge cities) had higher numbers overall...their percentages of the populations getting infected were greatly reduced even though many were rather sloppy about masking. The Red areas were more infected by percentage of population even though they were more rural.
Any other ideas as to why anti-mask areas had a higher percentage of infections?

And the surgeons who wear masks?

It was discovered long ago that when everyone in the surgery room wore a mask that patients recovered more quickly and with fewer infections post op than when nobody wore a mask. (It used to be that surgeons never masked) It does protect the surgeon somewhat as a side benefit...but patient recovery was greatly increased because of the wearing of masks. Which IS the point that I am making.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really...
The cities in the USA, posted on popular sites, demonstrated the effectiveness of masks. Not in the number of infections but in the per-capita infection rates.

Those areas (blue vx red) who wore masks had lower percentage infection rates than those who were very vocal about not masking. Where the blue (huge cities) had higher numbers overall...their percentages of the populations getting infected were greatly reduced even though many were rather sloppy about masking. The Red areas were more infected by percentage of population even though they were more rural.
Any other ideas as to why anti-mask areas had a higher percentage of infections?

And the surgeons who wear masks?

It was discovered long ago that when everyone in the surgery room wore a mask that patients recovered more quickly and with fewer infections post op than when nobody wore a mask. (It used to be that surgeons never masked) It does protect the surgeon somewhat as a side benefit...but patient recovery was greatly increased because of the wearing of masks. Which IS the point that I am making.
Long-term use of a surgical mask leads to diseases of the mouth and throat.
Surgeons wear masks to protect the patient from spittle.
Bandits wear masks to hide their identity.
Slaves wear masks to protect the owner from being bitten.

• Love
Reactions: rwb

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Long-term use of a surgical mask leads to diseases of the mouth and throat.
Surgeons wear masks to protect the patient from spittle.
Bandits wear masks to hide their identity.
Slaves wear masks to protect the owner from being bitten.
I am unsure of what it is that you are saying.

Hey I take off my mask whenever possible. I'm not wearing one at the minute. Doubt I'll wear one today.

But if I happen to visit a nursing home or hospital I will likely have to while there so I don't accidentally infect anyone.

The problem with Covid-19 is the incubation period and that it's an endocrine virus instead of a respiratory virus.
Nobody feels sick except for a very minor sore throat. One that can be attributed to anything other than infection. (Including mask wearing)

10 days of incubation is the LONGEST incubation period of any virus currently being transmitted. It's one of the reasons that this disease is troublesome.

The omicron variant is especially troubling but also relaxing at the same time. Shorter incubation period of one third of the time...also decreased severity.
The troubling part is the "leaps" it makes when evolving.
There are variants of this Corona virus that resemble ebola, shingles, and leprosy open sores. We will likely see them all. Especially as it is transmitted around the world.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am unsure of what it is that you are saying.

Hey I take off my mask whenever possible. I'm not wearing one at the minute. Doubt I'll wear one today.

But if I happen to visit a nursing home or hospital I will likely have to while there so I don't accidentally infect anyone.

The problem with Covid-19 is the incubation period and that it's an endocrine virus instead of a respiratory virus.
Nobody feels sick except for a very minor sore throat. One that can be attributed to anything other than infection. (Including mask wearing)

10 days of incubation is the LONGEST incubation period of any virus currently being transmitted. It's one of the reasons that this disease is troublesome.

The omicron variant is especially troubling but also relaxing at the same time. Shorter incubation period of one third of the time...also decreased severity.
The troubling part is the "leaps" it makes when evolving.
There are variants of this Corona virus that resemble ebola, shingles, and leprosy open sores. We will likely see them all. Especially as it is transmitted around the world.
I never wore a mask. When I entered the store, I wore it through the front door, then I removed it as I did my shopping. Oh, I wore a mask when I met with a pharmacist and his wife. I didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable. Then I took it off after the meeting was over. Next time I met with them, they weren't wearing the mask either.

My point earlier was that a mask alienates people and doesn't allow for healthy social interaction.

Washing the hands thoroughly and often is a better way to prevent the spread. And stay home when you are sick. Anyway, Z-stack for three days and cured, or take it as a prophylactic and then be free of the mask.

• Love
Reactions: rwb

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a friendly reminder . Election year is sneaking up . So marvel not . IT worked once and it will work again .

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never wore a mask. When I entered the store, I wore it through the front door, then I removed it as I did my shopping. Oh, I wore a mask when I met with a pharmacist and his wife. I didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable. Then I took it off after the meeting was over. Next time I met with them, they weren't wearing the mask either.

My point earlier was that a mask alienates people and doesn't allow for healthy social interaction.

Washing the hands thoroughly and often is a better way to prevent the spread. And stay home when you are sick. Anyway, Z-stack for three days and cured, or take it as a prophylactic and then be free of the mask.

I'm with you! If we don't stop drinking the koolaid these globalists liars tell us is good for us, we will soon discover that our nation is no longer free from tyrants, because they will be controlling our lives, dictating and demanding we must comply and obey them or face imprisonment and/or death. We must all stand up for our freedoms we enjoy in this country according to our Constitution. WE MUST ALL BAND TOGETHER AND SAY, "NO MORE, WE SHALL NOT COMPLY!"

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a friendly reminder . Election year is sneaking up . So marvel not . IT worked once and it will work again .

Sad, but true! We may have already come to the point in this country where our elections are no longer elections by the people but are instead SELECTIONS by the scum-bags that are trying with all power to bring us all under communistic control.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad, but true! We may have already come to the point in this country where our elections are no longer elections by the people but are instead SELECTIONS by the scum-bags that are trying with all power to bring us all under communistic control.
now lets look at this under the bibilcal view . to bring us all under THE BEAST . that is what is going on my friend .
And the dragon is using all power hungry money loving men TO DO SO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm with you! If we don't stop drinking the koolaid these globalists liars tell us is good for us, we will soon discover that our nation is no longer free from tyrants, because they will be controlling our lives, dictating and demanding we must comply and obey them or face imprisonment and/or death. We must all stand up for our freedoms we enjoy in this country according to our Constitution. WE MUST ALL BAND TOGETHER AND SAY, "NO MORE, WE SHALL NOT COMPLY!"
This might not want to be what folks want to hear . But its already too late . SIE DIGITIAL SYSTEM OF THE BEAST is arleady
on the rise . And it dont seem to matter what political view one is of , MOST in some ways like the idea .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must all band together and say , COME TO JESUS QUICKLY . but be advised
soon enough to those who no COMPLY to sie global order , THEY NO BUY . THE DIGITAL SYSTEM COMETH for one reason and for one reason alone . YOU NO COMPLY , YOU NO BUY . TOTAL POWER and CONTROL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if we think it cannot happen or that perhaps its decades away from happening
I INVITE US to look back AT THE PAST . at a time not too long ago . WHEN truckers suddenly found themselves unable to access
funds . OH YEAH its here and its about to go VIRAL .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So exactly how many people did you infect and kill or were seriously injured when they couldn't recover so easily from you or your example?
I'm sure you will find out one day. I don't think that will be a pleasant experience.

Reactions: TinMan

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Face masks of any sort reduce Covid infections by 83%.
Andrejko KL, Pry JM, Myers JF, et al. Effectiveness of Face Mask or Respirator Use in Indoor Public Settings for Prevention of SARS-CoV-2 Infection — California, February–December 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022

Reactions: Cassandra