• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 7:22-28

22Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant.

23 Now there have been many of those priests, since death prevented them from continuing in office; 24 but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. 25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

26 Such a high priest truly meets our need—one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens. 27 Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself. 28 For the law appoints as high priests men in all their weakness; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever.

We have One and Only One Intercessor/mediator between God and man , the man Christ Jesus. ( 1 Tim 2:5)

hope this helps !!!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pope prays to Mary.
So do I.
I ask her to pray for me per James 5:16 and Rev. 5:8.

As I schooled you on an earlier post - "pray" simply means to "ASK" . . .

Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary:
Full Definition of pray
transitive verb
1: entreat, implore —often used as a function word in introducing a question, request, or plea<pray be careful>
2: to get or bring by praying

intransitive verb
1: to make a request in a humble manner
2: to address God or a god with adoration, confession, supplication, or thanksgiving

So, you see, son - "worship" is actually a SECONDARY definition of the word "Pray" . . .
The Pope believes that heaven has a "queen" in it, who was a "perpetual virgin", when the NT teaches that she had more children.
Your Pope tells you that Mary is praying for you, and you are to Pray TO her, as if she is Jesus and God, "co-equal" as "Mediatrix of all Graces"
FALSE.
The church doesn't teach that Mary is Jesus and God or that she is "co-equal" to God.
That's YOUR lie - not the Catholic Church's . . .
""""Mediatrix of all graces is a title that the Roman Catholic Church gives to the Blessed Virgin Mary; as the Mother of God, it includes the understanding that she mediates the Divine Grace.""""""

Grace is what GOD GIVES as SALVATION.
Your cult teaches that Mary does it, also.
WRONG again, junior.

"Mediatrix of all graces" is NOT an official title for Mary in the Catholic Church - so, I'll just chalk up another LIE for ya.
Don't forget: Bearing false witness is a SIN (Exod. 20:16) . . .
Notice that you think of her as still a VIRGIN.
The NT says she had CHILDREN.
So, how many Lies is that now, that the Catholic Cult has fed you and you swallowed? ??
You have been led to believe that priests can magically change a cookie and some juice into the literal body and blood of Yeshua.
If this was 1960, you'd be told by your Priest's not to read a bible.
Then show me a verse of Scripture that states Mary had other children - or simply admit that you're lying.
The verse doesn't exist.

Mary was a perpetual virgin.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have not destroyed anything in my case, but you are loud.
Is that how you estimate your point as being correct?

Here is your false churche's teaching on GRACE, and how Mary offers it.
"""""Mediatrix of all graces is a title that the Roman Catholic Church gives to the Blessed Virgin Mary; as the Mother of God, it includes the understanding that she mediates the Divine Grace."""""

See that word Mediatrix?
That is taken from the NT by twisting this verse...>"there is ONE Mediator between God and Man, and that is Jesus The Christ".

So, can you "destroy that" now with more epic Catholic nonsense?
Give it a go.
Dive in headfirst, and let your deception keep on glowing brightly for all here to see.
I already destroyed that several posts back by showing you the SAME Apostle who wrote 1 Tim. 2:5 (Paul) that calls Jesus our ONE mediator - also wrote the following about HIMSELF being a mediator for the Church:
Col. 1:25
Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

YOUR problem is that you're NOT bright enough to differentiate what KIND of mediation Paul was talking about in 1 Tim. 2:5 vs. Col. 1:25.
They're NOT both about salvific mediation.

And therein lies your complete comfusion . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And let us not forget to celebrate Mary.
Here is the "feast of Assumption".
Its all about Mary.
No Jesus Required.

-

LIFESTYLE
More Than 100,000 People Celebrate Feast of Assumption of Virgin Mary
-
2f79f9d6f4ed1ab8fb1e7b698e1cd87e_XL.jpg

-
150816_1_Sinj4.jpg
That's nonsense. - but it's just another one of your LIES that I get to expose publicly . . .

I celebrate the Feast of the Assumption EVERY year - and it's ALL about Jesus and NOT Mary.

Jesus ascended into Heaven by His OWN power.
Mary was assumed into Heaven by HIS power - NOT hers.

Without Jesus there is NO Assumption and NO Resurrection.
Study your Bible, son . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have One and Only One Intercessor/mediator between God and man , the man Christ Jesus. ( 1 Tim 2:5)

hope this helps !!!
That's a lie of Satan that is easily debunked by the Word of God.

Dust off your Bible and open up to James 5:16 . . .
James 5:16

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

Now, open up to 1 Tim. 2:1 . . .
1 Tim. 2:1
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, INTERCESSIONS, and thanksgivings be made for all people,

ONE more - then I'll give you a chance to catch your breath.
Now - open up to Eph. 6 . . .
Eph. 6:18-19

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Pray also for me

No less that 3 BIBLICAL proof textx that destroy your argument that Jesus is our "ONLY" intercessor.
the Bible NEVER makes this claim.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a lie of Satan that is easily debunked by the Word of God.

Now, open up to 1 Tim. 2:1 . . .
1 Tim. 2:1
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, INTERCESSIONS, and thanksgivings be made for all people,
you are free to worship and pray to anyone you like including Zues. Thats your choice. But Scripture says there is only one way to the Father- through the Son. He is our Mediator.

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, ( 1 Tim 2:5)

Looks like 2:5 trumps 2:1 since you are misapplying that passage.

hope this helps !!!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are free to worship and pray to anyone you like including Zues. Thats your choice. But Scripture says there is only one way to the Father- through the Son. He is our Mediator.

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, ( 1 Tim 2:5)

Looks like 2:5 trumps 2:1 since you are misapplying that passage.

hope this helps !!!
And THAT is the reason for your confusion.

Scripture NEVER “trumps” Scripture. ALL Scripture verses harmonize with each other – UNLESS the reader (you) doesn’t understand what he is reading.

YOU made a false statement when you said that Jesus is our only mediator/intercessor. I showed you several verses of Scripture that destroy your position. YOUR problem – like your ignorant friend @Behold is that you don’t know how to differentiate the mediation being spoken of in verses like 1 Tim. 2:5 and other verses like Col.1:25, James 5:16, 1 Tim. 2:1, etc.

I can’t save your soul. Only the finished work of Jesus Christ can achieve that end. THAT’S why Paul referred to Him as our “only” mediator - because only HIS sacrifice can save us.

HOWEVER – when we pray for one another – WE become intercessors and mediators – NOT in a salvific sense – but in a helpful sense. That’s why James says that the prayers of a righteous person are powerful.

TWO different types of intercession/mediation . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So do I.
I ask her to pray for me per James 5:16 and Rev. 5:8.

Then show me a verse of Scripture that states Mary had other children - or simply admit that you're lying.
The verse doesn't exist.

Neither James nor Jesus pray or prayed TO Mary.
Your cult does, which explains why you are wasting your life doing it also.

Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, and Simon.
Because of the virgin birth, Joseph was not the father of Jesus so these were the half brothers of Jesus. The last three mentioned are not to be confused with those who were disciples of Jesus by the same name. Here are some passages where the other sons of Mary by Joseph are mentioned (Matt. 12:46; 13:55; Mark 6:3; John 2:12; 7:3, 5, 10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19).

You are a very foolish person.
Your demonic CULT and your Lying POPE do not want you to know that Mary had other Children, so their Joke is on YOU, breadoflife.
You are the BUTT of their Theological JOKE.
How does that feel?
Every time you write something to me, you prove it again.
Want to try it again?
Here is more of your "Queen of Heaven".... Dont you just love her Crown?
-
1038v5_1024x1024@2x.jpeg

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

You just make things up to try to lie more?
Look at your verse.
Do you see the word "mediator" in the verse?
Its not there, yet you tried to put it in there.

There is one Mediator, and its not me, Mary, or James, or Paul.
Its the CROSS and the GOD who hung on it.
Get that in your head, deceiver.

Let me tell you about "Christ's Afflictions".
They are a part of what all will receive who actually do something in real LIFE for God and Christ.
Today, in parts of the world you will never visit, missionaries were murdered for the cause of Christ.
They were offering their flesh in regard to """"Christ's afflictions."""

Why dont you understand this?
Well, how can you.
You're a deceived Catholic.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus ascended into Heaven by His OWN power.
Mary was assumed into Heaven by HIS power - NOT hers.

Show us a New Testament verse that Says that Mary was Assumed into Heaven by God/Christ's Power.

It does not exist.
You just lied to us, because you believed some more Catholic Baloney.

Give us more.
You are hilarious.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What's the "RCC"??

Its the Roman Catholic Church.

Headed by devout fakir #1, who calls himself the "pope".
Heard of Him?

So, what else do you have?
So far, you've lied to us about Mary being "assumed", you've lied to us by saying that Mary died a virgin, when the NT talks about her other Children... and you've told us that you pray to Mary.
Have you seen her lately?
What did you think of her Crown?
Did she bring you one?

You are a self endowed pillar of religiosity, completely consumed by Catholic Myth.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
HOWEVER – when we pray for one another – WE become intercessors and mediators – NOT in a salvific sense – but in a helpful sense. That’s why James says that the prayers of a righteous person are powerful.

You are teaching horsefeathers.
Its baloney in a bucket.
You wrote to me that Paul is the Mediator, taking "Christ's sufferings" for the Body".
YOU defined him to me as the ' MEDIATOR"
I pointed out to you that the word MEDIATOR is not in your verse that you twisted.

Now, in this post, you say that no one is the Mediator except for Jesus.
Maybe you need to stay with one Lie at a time?
You sound very confused now.

Also, your Catholic Cult teaches that Mary and Christ work together ..
Your cult states that she is, along with Jesus, a mediator.
Jesus the Mediator, and Mary (Queen of Heaven with a Crown) is the Mediatrix.

So, if possible, just stay with a few Christ rejecting Heresies at a time, or you are liable to get lost in your own web.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And THAT is the reason for your confusion.

Scripture NEVER “trumps” Scripture. ALL Scripture verses harmonize with each other – UNLESS the reader (you) doesn’t understand what he is reading.

YOU made a false statement when you said that Jesus is our only mediator/intercessor. I showed you several verses of Scripture that destroy your position. YOUR problem – like your ignorant friend @Behold is that you don’t know how to differentiate the mediation being spoken of in verses like 1 Tim. 2:5 and other verses like Col.1:25, James 5:16, 1 Tim. 2:1, etc.

I can’t save your soul. Only the finished work of Jesus Christ can achieve that end. THAT’S why Paul referred to Him as our “only” mediator - because only HIS sacrifice can save us.

And you think God hears everyone's prayers ?

Sorry but believers are not mediators.

Got Scripture ?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are teaching horsefeathers.
Its baloney in a bucket.
You wrote to me that Paul is the Mediator, taking "Christ's sufferings" for the Body".
YOU defined him to me as the ' MEDIATOR"
I pointed out to you that the word MEDIATOR is not in your verse that you twisted.

Now, in this post, you say that no one is the Mediator except for Jesus.
Maybe you need to stay with one Lie at a time?
You sound very confused now.

Also, your Catholic Cult teaches that Mary and Christ work together ..
Your cult states that she is, along with Jesus, a mediator.
Jesus the Mediator, and Mary (Queen of Heaven with a Crown) is the Mediatrix.

So, if possible, just stay with a few Christ rejecting Heresies at a time, or you are liable to get lost in your own web.
As I educated your fellow anti-Catholic @Christophany - YOUR problem is that you don’t know how to differentiate the mediation being spoken of in verses like 1 Tim. 2:5 and other verses like Col.1:25, James 5:16, 1 Tim. 2:1, etc.

It’s NOT that complicated, soon.
TWO different types of intercession/mediation.

And since you’re freaking out about Paul NOT using the word “mediator” about himself in Col. 1:25 – why don’t you do me a favor and find the word “Trinity” for me in Scripture.
While you’re at it – see if you can find the word “Bible” in the Bible – and the list of Books that belong in it . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show us a New Testament verse that Says that Mary was Assumed into Heaven by God/Christ's Power.

It does not exist.
You just lied to us, because you believed some more Catholic Baloney.

Give us more.
You are hilarious.
First – YOU need to show ME a verse of Scripture that says everything we believe in MUST be explicitly mentioned in Scripture.

Can you show me that verse?
I didn't think so . . .

You see – I CAN show you several verses that say you must believe what the Church teaches – otherwise, you reject Christ Himself (Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15:18, Luke 10:16, John 15:12-15, John 20:21-23).

As for Mary’s Assumption – Mary is the ONLY created person in ALL of Revelation who is described as having a full body – from head to toe (Rev. 12:1).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the Roman Catholic Church.

Headed by devout fakir #1, who calls himself the "pope".
Heard of Him?

So, what else do you have?
So far, you've lied to us about Mary being "assumed", you've lied to us by saying that Mary died a virgin, when the NT talks about her other Children... and you've told us that you pray to Mary.
Have you seen her lately?
What did you think of her Crown?
Did she bring you one?

You are a self endowed pillar of religiosity, completely consumed by Catholic Myth.
There is NO such thing as the “Roman Catholic Church”. There is only “The Catholic Church”.

“Roman Catholic” refers to a Liturgical rite. There are about TWENTY Liturgical rites that comprise the Catholic Church.
Among them are the Melkite rite, Maronite, Byzantine, Coptic, Alexandrian, etc. They are largely cultural differences – NOT doctrinal – and are ALL in FULL communion with each other and the Pope

So, when ignorant anti-Catholics rail against the “RCC” – I always chuckle at your cluelessness . . .

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I educated your fellow anti-Catholic @Christophany - YOUR problem is that you don’t know how to differentiate the mediation being spoken of in verses like 1 Tim. 2:5 and other verses like Col.1:25, James 5:16, 1 Tim. 2:1, etc.

It’s NOT that complicated, soon.
TWO different types of intercession/mediation.

And since you’re freaking out about Paul NOT using the word “mediator” about himself in Col. 1:25 – why don’t you do me a favor and find the word “Trinity” for me in Scripture.
While you’re at it – see if you can find the word “Bible” in the Bible – and the list of Books that belong in it . . .
I'm not in need of being educated in the RCC traditions of men as many in my family came out of that church and found freedom in Christ and a personal relationship with their Savior. I've studied the RCC religion.

while you are at it find anyone praying to mary the sinner in Scripture.

hope this helps !!!