• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and Justbyfaith, and breadoflive, teach that we keep ourselves saved.
Even in your post, here, you are trying to find a way to deny that Eternal Life is eternal.... by creating some queer situation that you think causes God's blood atonement to become controlled by the actions of a Son of God.
You are such a heretic......and you pretend to be spiritual and have theological knowledge, yet you dont even understand that being Born Again, can never be undone.

Your devout legalism and your constant attempt(s) to deny the Blood of Jesus in PUBLIC, are an insult to the Cross and a terrible offense to God.

It is obeying the Spirit within us that keeps us on the pathway to salvation. 1 John 3:24.

It is a situation that was in Hebrews that I wanted YOUR answer too. But you are a coward to give a straight logical answer that NO, apostasy is a sin unto death, not eternal life.

What you need to realize, among other proclaimers of OSAS, is that eternal life is not granted until they have endured to the END OF THEIR LIFE. Up until then, if they fall away, they have CHOSEN death, for the wages of sin is death. Romans 6. That misunderstanding is the danger of OSAS as a doctrine.

Reactions: amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is obeying the Spirit within us that keeps us on the pathway to salvation. 1 John 3:24.

It is a situation that was in Hebrews that I wanted YOUR answer too. But you are a coward to give a straight logical answer that NO, apostasy is a sin unto death, not eternal life.

I always give you a straight answer.
If you are unable to realize this, then is that my fault?
You asked me about Apostasy, but that is an ignorant question, because it assumes what can't be true.
See, there is no getting out of the Blood Atonement, because we dont put ourselves in it.
Salvation is not a set of car keys that you can lose.
Its not a situation that we can control, as we didnt cause it.
So, your question is ignorant regarding your lack of understanding of one really important thing... and that is....BIRTH.
Salvation is a BIRTH.
And moreso, its a SPIRITUAL BIRTH.
You can't undo a spiritual birth by a mood swing or a bad or willful decision.
We are not born again because we live a "Christian" life.
We are born again because GOD had caused us to be BORN into the SPIRIT REALM. = into HIMSELF.
God is A Spirit, and we are born again INTO GOD's Spirit. = "in Christ".
Christ is God.

Its EVIL and ignorant, theologically and logically for you to continue to do what all charismatics do, and that is to try to convince real born again believers that they can be un-born again.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's an hypothetical situation, and therefore proves nothing, no matter how you want to spin it.

How about Charles Templeton? He's not hypothetical. Do you know his story?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is not a set of car keys that you can lose. Its not a situation that we can control, as we didnt cause it.
That's just it. We didn't birth ourselves, and we cannot unbirth ourselves. And the One Who did birth us is very clear that He's getting exactly what He wants, us.

So rejoice!

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's just it. We didn't birth ourselves, and we cannot unbirth ourselves. And the One Who did birth us is very clear that He's getting exactly what He wants, us.

!

You can't undo a birth.

We have been birthed 2x if we are born again.
we have 2 Birthdays..
IN both cases we have been BORN, and in both cases, no matter how much a deceived charismatic wants to convince you.... you cannot stop being BORN.
To be born is to have LIFE.

Born of your mother is earthly LIFE
Born of your Heavenly Father is ETERNAL LIFE

Reactions: marks

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always give you a straight answer.
If you are unable to realize this, then is that my fault?
You asked me about Apostasy, but that is an ignorant question, because it assumes what can't be true.
See, there is no getting out of the Blood Atonement, because we dont put ourselves in it.
Salvation is not a set of car keys that you can lose.
Its not a situation that we can control, as we didnt cause it.
So, your question is ignorant regarding your lack of understanding of one really important thing... and that is....BIRTH.
Salvation is a BIRTH.
And moreso, its a SPIRITUAL BIRTH.
You can't undo a spiritual birth by a mood swing or a bad or willful decision.
We are not born again because we live a "Christian" life.
We are born again because GOD had caused us to be BORN into the SPIRIT REALM. = into HIMSELF.
God is A Spirit, and we are born again INTO GOD's Spirit. = "in Christ".
Christ is God.

Its EVIL and ignorant, theologically and logically for you to continue to do what all charismatics do, and that is to try to convince real born again believers that they can be un-born again.

Then you do not believe Paul.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's an hypothetical situation, and therefore proves nothing, no matter how you want to spin it.

How about Charles Templeton? He's not hypothetical. Do you know his story?

Much love!

No I don't know about him. But you do know Hebrews don't you? Can you answer the question, or side-step it like you just did?

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I don't know about him. But you do know Hebrews don't you? Can you answer the question, or side-step it like you just did?
Sidestep nothing. Empty words. Hypothetical is not real. It's a fiction you invent, in which you set the stage the way you want. And you can turn it this way, and that way.

Charles Templeton was a real person. He was an "arena evangelist" alongside Billy Graham. But in seminary he 'fell away from the faith'. People have pointed to this man as an example of someone who was born again, and then wasn't.

Research him. Read what he himself has to say about the whole thing. Then get back to me. Let's talk about real people. This man demonstrates, by a real life, not hypothetical, the truth of the Word, they went out from us because they were not of us.

Your fictional account is directly contrary to the clear wording of Scripture, since you paint the story of someone who WAS of us, who went out from us. But that's not what God wrote through the Apostle. The one who goes out from us was NOT of us.

Much love!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sidestep nothing. Empty words. Hypothetical is not real. It's a fiction you invent, in which you set the stage the way you want. And you can turn it this way, and that way.

Charles Templeton was a real person. He was an "arena evangelist" alongside Billy Graham. But in seminary he 'fell away from the faith'. People have pointed to this man as an example of someone who was born again, and then wasn't.

Research him. Read what he himself has to say about the whole thing. Then get back to me. Let's talk about real people. This man demonstrates, by a real life, not hypothetical, the truth of the Word, they went out from us because they were not of us.

Your fictional account is directly contrary to the clear wording of Scripture, since you paint the story of someone who WAS of us, who went out from us. But that's not what God wrote through the Apostle. The one who goes out from us was NOT of us.

Much love!

What does this passage in Hebrews mean to you?

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Then you do not believe Paul.

Then you do not believe smoky the bear.

Listen.
When you have a discussion, dont just make a disconnected statement.
Ok?
If you say i disagree with Paul , then show Paul's verses that you say are in disagreement with me?
Or better.. You said we were finished talking, yet here you are again.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you do not believe smoky the bear.

Listen.
When you have a discussion, dont just make a disconnected statement.
Ok?
If you say i disagree with Paul , then show Paul's verses that you say are in disagreement with me?
Or better.. You said we were finished talking, yet here you are again.

I'm doing that for marks benefit.