• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
To define the heretic, is to define their heresy.
As they are one and the same.
A heretic, is proven to be one, because of a demonic belief system they maintain is true that actually opposes Truth, Light, and The Cross.

A heretic is so subverted, internally, so mind blinded by the devil, that truth has become untruth to them.

For example.
The #1 way to spot a heretic is to notice.... if they believe that "Grace", is "greasy", "cheap", and a "license to sin", if its presented as being Absolute and Free and permanent.
This person is so subverted that they actually teach against the Grace of God, feeling they are "led by the Spirit" to do it, and will tell you this lie.
To be that deceived person, is to be the darkest of the dark lights.

This person is so subverted within their faith, within their theology, that they teach against the Grace of God, and believe that by opposing it, by contradicting it, they are actually "in God's will" and "doing" God's will".
Generally, its been my experience that its the 2 C's that are the worst offenders of the Grace of God.
Catholics and Charismatics.
Ive never met a Charismatic or Catholic in 33 yrs, in my 33 yrs of God's service who can't wait to try to convince you that you can "lose your salvation" OR, try to convince you that the Grace of God, when taught as Paul teaches it....they will tell you is "license to sin". "cheap grace" or "licentiousness", which they also maintain by twisting the words of JUDE.

So, in both cases, Catholics and Charismatics, you will generally find the worst offenders of God's Grace and the most thoroughly opposed to "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

One of the questions that i always wonder about, is.. why does a "tongue talker" always oppose the Grace of God.
This is interesting, especially if the "tongue talking" is demonic, as that would explain why the charismatic, hates the Grace of God and will oppose is as "license to sin" if they have an opportunity to open their mouth.

Both of these Groups can not deal with Grace of God or the Blood Atonement.
Both of these heretical groups, will try to deny Grace and subvert it, by teaching that the Free Gift of Grace, which is "The Gift of Righteousness", = they will tell you is "license" and "licentiousness".
Both of these groups, plague forums and the body of Christ with their false understanding of Salvation, and their subverted and twisted idea of God's Grace.
Jude defined them as "evil', and Paul defined them as "in the flesh" "fallen from Grace" and "cursed of God".

Be wary of both, and always "out" them when you see them resisting God's Grace and trying to replace it with some type of PERFORMANCE of/by "SELF", or if you notice them trying to teach that not ALL sin is dealt with by the Blood of Jesus.

Last edited:

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To define the heretic
Have you tried looking in the mirror?
I'm not trying to be rude, but look at the drivel you say...

Ive never met a Charismatic or Catholic in 35 yrs, in my 35 yrs of God's service who can't wait to try to convince you that you can "lose your salvation" OR, try to convince you that the Grace of God, when taught as Paul teaches it....they will tell you is "license to sin". "cheap grace" or "licentiousness"

Every Charismatic and Catholic in the last 35 years believe grace is cheap and they have a "license to sin" ???

So, in both cases, Catholics and Charismatics, you will generally find the worst offenders of God's Grace and the most thoroughly opposed to "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

Well a good thing you are NOT a circuit judge ... you would have everyone in jail on basis of Your Prejudice and not upon individual crime.

One of the questions that i always wonder about, is.. why does a "tongue talker" always oppose the Grace of God.
Really??? Always oppose the Grace of God ???

Both of these Groups can not deal with Grace of God or the Blood Atonement
In one broad stroke you have condemned all Catholics and Charismatics ... Whew!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Enoch111

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
To define the heretic, is to define their heresy.
As they are one and the same.
A heretic, is proven to be one, because of a demonic belief system they maintain is true that actually opposes Truth, Light, and The Cross.

A heretic is so subverted, internally, so mind blinded by the devil, that truth has become untruth to them.

For example.
The #1 way to spot a heretic is to notice.... if they believe that "Grace", is "greasy", "cheap", and a "license to sin", if its presented as being Absolute and Free and permanent.
This person is so subverted that they actually teach against the Grace of God, feeling they are "led by the Spirit" to do it, and will tell you this lie.
To be that deceived person, is to be the darkest of the dark lights.

This person is so subverted within their faith, within their theology, that they teach against the Grace of God, and believe that by opposing it, by contradicting it, they are actually "in God's will" and "doing" God's will".
Generally, its been my experience that its the 2 C's that are the worst offenders of the Grace of God.
Catholics and Charismatics.
Ive never met a Charismatic or Catholic in 33 yrs, in my 33 yrs of God's service who can't wait to try to convince you that you can "lose your salvation" OR, try to convince you that the Grace of God, when taught as Paul teaches it....they will tell you is "license to sin". "cheap grace" or "licentiousness", which they also maintain by twisting the words of JUDE.

This is interesting, especially if the "tongue talking" is demonic, as that would explain why the charismatic, hates the Grace of God and will oppose is as "license to sin" if they have an opportunity to open their mouth.

Both of these Groups can not deal with Grace of God or the Blood Atonement.
Both of these heretical groups, will try to deny Grace and subvert it, by teaching that the Free Gift of Grace, which is "The Gift of Righteousness", = they will tell you is "license" and "licentiousness".
Both of these groups, plague forums and the body of Christ with their false understanding of Salvation, and their subverted and twisted idea of God's Grace.
Jude defined them as "evil', and Paul defined them as "in the flesh" "fallen from Grace" and "cursed of God".

Be wary of both, and always "out" them when you see them resisting God's Grace and trying to replace it with some type of PERFORMANCE of/by "SELF", or if you notice them trying to teach that not ALL sin is dealt with by the Blood of Jesus.
It's funny how you keep repeating this nonsense about Catholics - yet I have given you MANY harmonizing verses that disproved your OSAS fallacy and all you have done is run from them.

This is the THIRD thread that I am posting the following verses in an attempt to get you to understand the lie that is OSAS . . .

Romans 11:22
“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth
, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek word for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida/gnosis). This is talking about a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.
Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13
You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory - even to a Biblically-ignorant person . . .

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17

Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness and LOSE their security.

1 John 2:24
See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot blot out a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God “take away” somebody’s “share” of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

john t

Aug 15, 2020
finger lakes
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first principle is to establish truth, and the source of truth. Only when those two criteria are met can there be any rational discussion of "heresy" .

I say that because by definition, heresy is apostasy from established truth, and its source.

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first principle is to establish truth, and the source of truth. Only when those two criteria are met can there be any rational discussion of "heresy" .

I say that because by definition, heresy is apostasy from established truth, and its source.
hey John its civic from the old forum. good to see you !

john t

Aug 15, 2020
finger lakes
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey John its civic from the old forum. good to see you !

Good to see you!

Things are STILL messed up there. They just put another board up (same format), and wiped out every conversation. They also made it impossible for me to register.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's funny how you keep repeating this nonsense about Catholics -

Your Pope prays to Mary.
You Pope believes that a person is born again by Water, John Chapter 3.... according to the Douay Rheims perversion = the Catholic Bible

You believe , if you are a Catholic, that Mary died a "perpetual Virgin" when She in fact had more Children.
You believe that Mary is a 2nd Mediator, atoning for Sin.
You believe that Mary is "the queen of Heaven".
You believe that a Priest has "power" to turn the cookie and the wine into Jesus Himself.
I can go to your Catholic church and PAY your Priest to "pray for someone who is in hell", so that they might be released.

So, on and on, this Cultish crazy Catholic nonsense continues.
And you sit there thinking all this is "of God" and that Peter is the 1st Pope.
Its really sad that billions of Catholics are just totally mentally deceived and can't think for themselves, don't care to know, and will remain in the dark.

Reactions: LC627

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its really sad that billions of Catholics are just totally mentally deceived and can't think for themselves, don't care to know, and will remain in the dark.

Really ... they cant think for themselves??? How do they get to church with all those stop and go lights to navigate through???

Your frequent flyer miles must be "out the roof" traveling the world speaking with EVERY Catholic if they care to know more truth.

You have a prejudice to cast everyone into the same pot (Lock, stock, and barrel). Its a good thing that Jesus will judge everyone individually according to what we each do, say, believe, embrace, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGR

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Pope prays to Mary.
You Pope believes that a person is born again by Water, John Chapter 3.... according to the Douay Rheims perversion = the Catholic Bible

You believe , if you are a Catholic, that Mary died a "perpetual Virgin" when She in fact had more Children.
You believe that Mary is a 2nd Mediator, atoning for Sin.
You believe that Mary is "the queen of Heaven".
You believe that a Priest has "power" to turn the cookie and the wine into Jesus Himself.
I can go to your Catholic church and PAY your Priest to "pray for someone who is in hell", so that they might be released.

So, on and on, this Cultish crazy Catholic nonsense continues.
And you sit there thinking all this is "of God" and that Peter is the 1st Pope.
THANK YOU for illustrating our complete ignorance of Catholic teaching.
This is a perfect example of why you're so confused . . .

First of all - to "pray" simply means to "ASK". To ASK Mary or any other saint in Heaven to pray FOR us is Biblical.
In Rev. 5:8 - we see the Elders in Heaven interceding on our behalf by taking our prayers to God. In Rev. 8:5 - we see the Angels doing the SAME thing.

Jesus and NOT the Pope said that we are born again by WATER and SPIRIT (Baptism). Paul speaks if this transformation in Acts 19:1-7 and Col. 2:11-12 and Peter in Acts 2:38-39 and 1 Pet. 3:21.
Dust off your Bible and take a peek for yourself . . .

Mary is not a "2nd Mediator". Christ is our only mediator - in that only HIS sacrifice brings peace between us and the Father. But we are ALL called to mediate for one another. Paul makes this CRYSTAL clear in his Epistle to the Colossians, when he wrote:
Col. 1:24
Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions for the sake of his body, that is, the church
Dust off your Bible and take a peek for yourself . . .

Thirdly - your charge that we can pay a priest to pray somebody out of Hell is a full-blown LIE.
This has never been taught by the Catholic Church - and is a LIE of YOUR own invention.

As to Mary - YOU claim that she "in fact" had other children.
PROVE it - because MY Bible states that Mary only had ONE child - Jesus.

Finally - as to Mary's Queenship - you are showing your lack of understanding Biblical TYPE and FULFILLMENT.
READ and learn . . .

In the Davidic Kingdom, the wife of the King was not the Queen – but rather, his mother was elevated to that station. The title Gebirah (Gebira), meaning “Great Lady” or “Queen Mother” was a royal title and an office which was bestowed upon the mothers of the Kings of Israel but only to those in the line of David.

Jesus Christ is the heir of David. He is the fulfillment of the covenant promises made to David in 2 Samuel 7:16; 23:5, and repeated to Mary in Luke 1:26-36. Mary’s son rules from the Kingdom of the heavenly Jerusalem. It is fitting that His mother should enjoy the same role that other Davidic Queen mothers enjoyed, that is the royal office of the heavenly Gebirah.

1 Kings 2:19-20
So Bathsheba went to King Solomon to speak to him about Adonijah; the king got up to meet her and bowed before her; he then sat down on his throne; a seat was brought for the king’s mother, and she sat down on his right.
“There is one small favor I would ask of you,” she said. “Do not refuse me.” “Ask it, my mother,” the king said to her, “for I will not refuse you.”

Just as with the Davidic Kingdom, as Jesus is the King, Mary is the Queen Mother. NT Fulfillments are ALWAYS more perfect than their OT Types - WITHOUT exception.
So, continue wo wallow in hateful ignorance . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
THANK YOU for illustrating our complete ignorance of Catholic teaching.

Are you lying?

Do you not believe that your Pope stated that Mary is a "perpetual virgin", the "queen of heaven", and is currently praying for you and all other deceived Catholics?
So, is He lying or are you?
Were you not water baptized, sprinkled, and confirmed, INTO the "one true church" that proclaimed you to be saved?

Does your Pope not pray to Mary?
Want me to post some photos of him kissing the "virgin's" feet, as there are plenty of them out there online, ... the Pope kissing a statue's feet.
Want to see a few?
Were you not taught that "on this Rock i will build my church" and you were deceived into thinking that Peter is "the rock", vs JESUS Himself who is the "cornerstone", the "Messiah", and the Only Begotten of God '?

Your Catholic bible, that is created from corrupted manuscripts teaches that "you must be born again by/of water"... Yet God gives the New Birth by HOLY SPIRIT Regeneration.

Have you ever heard this term? "Baptismal Regeneration"? Thats a Catholic TERM that defines how the Catholic Cult teaches that a person is born again BY WATER.

"Transubstantiation" .. ever heard this term? This is the Catholic Cult's magic word for the Priest's magic power to literally and magically turn the cookie and the juice into the Literal Blood of Jesus.

Need more?
I have plenty i can share with you.
No prob.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Really ... they cant think for themselves??? How do they get to church with all those stop and go lights to navigate through???

No, they can't think for themselves.
They can't even deal with their on carnal behavior, and so, they have to go to a Priest, confess their evil deeds, and let him decide what they need to do to make it all better.
Ever heard of "penance"?
This is a Catholic Cult word that Jerome mistranslated from the Latin Text.
The correct translation is REPENTANCE, but Jerome mistranslated it into "penance" so, for the last 1300+ yrs poor desperate Catholics end up doing all kinds of performance gymnastics to try to get themselves CLEAN, Spiritually.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
St. Therese, pray for us.

Winnie the Pooh, pray for us.
Puff the magic dragon, pray for all of us.
St Francis, pray for us.
St John of the Cross, pray for us.

See, all that?
There is no difference.
But you don't realize it, as you have been led to believe a lot of lies.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you lying?

Do you not believe that your Pope stated that Mary is a "perpetual virgin", the "queen of heaven", and is currently praying for you and all other deceived Catholics?
So, is He lying or are you?
Were you not water baptized, sprinkled, and confirmed, INTO the "one true church" that proclaimed you to be saved?

Does your Pope not pray to Mary?
Want me to post some photos of him kissing the "virgin's" feet, as there are plenty of them out there online, ... the Pope kissing a statue's feet.
Want to see a few?
I already addressed all of those points in my last post.
I suggest you go back and actually READ that post . . .

As for Baptism - I wasn't "sprinkled". In fact - not only have I never witnessed a Baptism by "sprinkling" - I've never even heard of one.
I was Baptized by pouring - as prescribed by the 1st century Church document, The Didache (Teachings of the Twelve Apostles), written while most of them were STILL alive.

Finally - kissing an image of Mary is NO different than kissing an image of your mom.
Servicemen who are away from their families at war are well-known for kissing pictures of their families. Are they "idolators"??

Nice try . . .
Were you not taught that "on this Rock i will build my church" and you were deceived into thinking that Peter is "the rock", vs JESUS Himself who is the "cornerstone", the "Messiah", and the Only Begotten of God '?
And in your English-speaking ignorance - you actually believe that Jesus called him "Peter" in this passage.
What He said to Simon was, "You are KEPHA (Rock) and on this KEPHA (Rock), I will build my Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it."

Jesus spoke Aramaic - NOT English, Einstein. This is why Paul refers to to him NOT as "Peter" in his letters - but "Cephas", which is a Greek transliteration of the Aramaic, "Kepha", which means "ROCK". Not "small" rock - just ROCK.

By the way - Abraham is ALSO referred to as the "Rock" in Isaiah 51:1-2 . . .
Your Catholic bible, that is created from corrupted manuscripts teaches that "you must be born again by/of water"... Yet God gives the New Birth by HOLY SPIRIT Regeneration.

Have you ever heard this term? "Baptismal Regeneration"? Thats a Catholic TERM that defines how the Catholic Cult teaches that a person is born again BY WATER.
Time for a Bible lesson, junior . . .

When in doubt - ALWAYS go back to the Koine Greek:
John 3:5

πεκρίθη Ἰησοῦς· ἀμὴν ἀμὴν λέγω σοι, ἐὰν μή τις γεννηθῇ ἐξ ὕδατος καὶ πνεύματος, οὐ δύναται εἰσελθεῖν εἰς τὴν βασιλείαν τοῦ θεοῦ.
Jesus answered, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Your ignorance is ASTOUNDING . . .
"Transubstantiation" .. ever heard this term? This is the Catholic Cult's magic word for the Priest's magic power to literally and magically turn the cookie and the juice into the Literal Blood of Jesus.
Need more?
I have plenty i can share with you.
No prob.
Transubstantiation is just a word for the Biblical truth of the Eucharist (Luke 22:19–20; Matt. 26:26–28; Mark 14:22–24; 1 Cor. 11:23–
25)

Sooooo, tell me - which of those verses was Jesus "joking" about?
Was it when He said, "This IS my Body", and "The IS my Blood"??

OR
, was it when He said, "Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For my flesh is TRUE FOOD, and my blood is TRUE DRINK."

YOU'RE
going to have to stand before Him and answer those questions one day.
Good luck with that . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Winnie the Pooh, pray for us.
Puff the magic dragon, pray for all of us.
St Francis, pray for us.
St John of the Cross, pray for us.

See, all that?
There is no difference.
But you don't realize it, as you have been led to believe a lot of lies.
Winnie the Pooh and Puff the magic dragon aren't part of the Body of Christ.
Francis and John of the Cross are . . .

Ummmm - can YOU tell me when they were kicked OUT of the Body of Christ??
When was Mary kicked out??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, they can't think for themselves.
They can't even deal with their on carnal behavior, and so, they have to go to a Priest, confess their evil deeds, and let him decide what they need to do to make it all better. Ever heard of "penance"?
This is a Catholic Cult word that Jerome mistranslated from the Latin Text.
The correct translation is REPENTANCE, but Jerome mistranslated it into "penance" so, for the last 1300+ yrs poor desperate Catholics end up doing all kinds of performance gymnastics to try to get themselves CLEAN, Spiritually.
This is an astoundingly-ignorant statement.

Jerome didn't translate FROM the Latin - he translated the Greek INTO Latin, Einstein.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When was Mary kicked out??

Can you rephrase your question so that it makes any sense?

I didnt say a word about Mary not being in heaven, along with all the Apostles.
I said that your Pope teaches that Mary is the 2nd Mediator, along with Christ.
Your church has Mary hanging on the walls in most of their sanctuaries.
Take a look around.
You are in a cult, and you are defending lies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is an astoundingly-ignorant statement.

Jerome didn't translate FROM the Latin - he translated the Greek INTO Latin, Einstein.

He translated what the Catholic Church recognizes as their manuscript.
He did not use the recognized Greek that created all real bibles.
The LATIN IS the corruption, genius.
Its HIS corrupted work, as i said that created the false "bible" that runs your cult.
Its this false bible that teaches that water is the "regeneration principle".
You can thank Jerome, but i'll just give the credit to where its do. = Satan.

It was Martin Luther who recognized his deceit, his reworking of the texts, into Theological Trash, including the "penance" for "repentance " that has you dancing on the Priest's strings whenever they give you a new hoop to jump through.
Ok Mr Ash Wed?
Ok Mr dying in a state of Grace?
Ok Mr i hope you dont burn too long in Purgatory?

You are conned by your "church".
You have been deceived by a clever clever man made religion that uses all the teachings of Jesus in a twisted way to keep its members deceived.

Last edited: