(Deleted)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Edit: I changed my mind and looking at it bothers me

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The concern and thrust of Prophecy Fluffy is to highlight what God's plans/remedies are for the human race in the battle of good and evil that is being waged with specific emphasis on how it impacts God's people.

The nations on Israel's door and literal Israel in Old Testament times is where prophecies were primarily focused however, Israel and the surrounding nations where also metaphors for God's people and those opposed to them on a global scale.

I doubt there were specific prophecies re outlying nations which were not involved in this struggle; they battled each other through history for reasons that were not immediately associated with God's people.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has been on my mind off and on since I saw it after the Taliban invasion.

I don't think I was here at the time so I couldn't ask your opinions.

I was wondering if someone would mind going over it with me. How would we do it?

Would it make sense to go over what these groups are called today? Or would that be a waste of time?

Micah 5:6 and onwards.
Humble confession: I don't understand what I'm reading.

Howdy maam, a great study guide is found at this link if you would like scripture explanation: https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/Research-Guide-for-Jehovahs-Witnesses-2019-Edition/

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more one pays attention to the world it’s possible for one to get worried and have anxiety about things.

Ive come to the conclusion @FluffyYellowDuck everything has been completed. Everything in the Bible you read in Revelation has been wrapped up and finished. The ending chapter itself is the final result because of the victory of Christ.

We walk now in a spiritual sense the garden of Eden of where we look to Jesus and seek for God or we don’t. We have complete freedom to watch movies, play games, and live our life as we will, serving others and working job if it is possible for one to do.

Whatever offends you should be noted when it does offends you and others should be mindful and respectful of what does and not rub it your face.

I live in a home that doesn’t have internet and I am very careful of what I watch and what I listen to. The further away from peace the more worry, the main focus shouldn’t be on the world and the news media … some of that stuff I really truly do not see a need for or care about it.

Problems exist and problems exist in our own merit of our fleshly nature… the main focus should be on Christ living and breathing and knowing you are justified by faith, and having peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Just some thoughts..

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more one pays attention to the world it’s possible for one to get worried and have anxiety about things.

Ive come to the conclusion @FluffyYellowDuck everything has been completed. Everything in the Bible you read in Revelation has been wrapped up and finished. The ending chapter itself is the final result because of the victory of Christ.

We walk now in a spiritual sense the garden of Eden of where we look to Jesus and seek for God or we don’t. We have complete freedom to watch movies, play games, and live our life as we will, serving others and working job if it is possible for one to do.

Whatever offends you should be noted when it does offends you and others should be mindful and respectful of what does and not rub it your face.

I live in a home that doesn’t have internet and I am very careful of what I watch and what I listen to. The further away from peace the more worry, the main focus shouldn’t be on the world and the news media … some of that stuff I really truly do not see a need for or care about it.

Problems exist and problems exist in our own merit of our fleshly nature… the main focus should be on Christ living and breathing and knowing you are justified by faith, and having peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Just some thoughts..
Thanks @MatthewG. It probably would have been interesting but, for some reason, today I just don't have the energy. Lol

Seems like too much to wrap my mind around. We should be aware of the last day signs, but I'm too tired to think about it and I have things that need my attention to take care of today.

I agree with you. Sometimes it's just best to live and be at peace.

And honestly 99% of people that come up with answers are probably wrong.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @MatthewG. It probably would have been interesting but, for some reason, today I just don't have the energy. Lol

Seems like too much to wrap my mind around. We should be aware of the last day signs, but I'm too tired to think about it and I have things that need my attention to take care of today.

I agree with you. Sometimes it's just best to live and be at peace.

And honestly 99% of people that come up with answers are probably wrong.

That’s the point my friend… it’s funny if you do a look up on just - the day - in the New Testament you would be surprised how those last days was for them then… haha I remember when I use to glom on to the fact it is now today… but it’s not they are over.

Realize that the last day that you are gonna ever have on this earth is death, … I’m not saying that you shouldn’t teach your kids the understanding of our own unrighteousness because no one is righteous… if you sit in a dark room for two hours thinking about everything you yourself are about you and me myself will both find out that we are unrighteous before God.

This is the kicker my friend, let if you are able to kick that last day stuff away from your mind you’ll probably be much more happier, and at peace knowing… the righteousness you have within you right now today is the Lord Jesus Christ and his righteousness. He did everything for you to be made right with God so be happy in this fact.

“The faith which you have, have as your own conviction before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭14:22‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Most people may not approve of me believing the last days are over, but I do not condemn myself because other people do not believe like me in that thought process of it being done.

(Nor will I condemn them because they believe they are still ongoing.)

People have the complete freedom to think for themselves what they will believe ultimately.

And if it something that offended them I would do my best in regard not to mention it again.

People have to let others know what offends them or does not offend them.

Im happy to believe they are over and in understanding my last day on earth here will be my death.

Im just trying to encourage you, and let you know… it is about living in that acceptance of Jesus being our righteousness; and it’s about peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Take care and have a good rest of your day, think I may go with my mom to the movies and watch ghost busters. I wanna see king Richard but they are only playing it one time today. I got to watch resident evil last night it made me jump from time to time, but during the thing sometime I cried when thinking about God and the freedom and liberty he has given to me because of his son Jesus Christ.

Last edited: