Denominations on this Forum???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Deadwheat1224

Aug 27, 2009
Nice, I like this chart. And as far as my understanding... this forum is open to all Christian Beliefs. I suppose some may define Christianity differently than others though. We shall see...

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
Mary,I read through some of the articles on that web site and I wouldn’t really on it very much.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Mary;72248]Is this forum primarily for people from a particular denomination or is it open to all Christian beliefs? What about other spiritual beliefs? I found this very interesting website that gives you information on the comparisons of various denominations. [URL]http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/denominations/comparison_charts.htm[/URL][/QUOTE][B]There is an outreach forum for non-christians such as yourself listed on this site said:
With respect to denominations, the Holy Spirit moves wherever it wants to. John 3:8(8)The wind blows where it lists, and you hear the sound thereof, but can not tell whence it comes, and whither it goes: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. I like to consider myself an "Evergreen Christian" who continues to follow Christ and to have faith in Him as my Saviour no matter what.

E

Elaine

Hi Mary,I hope this place is open to all Christians. I guess we'll both see.:)Elaine