Depression

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ended up in the unit of the hospital that is locked to protect a person from harming themselves. Spent some time there which didn’t fix anything. I could fill this thread up with the anxiety I’ve experienced but I’m sure it is not any different or worst than others have suffered here. Just know I’m familiar with anxiety and depression. But also know God does heal depression and anxiety. I can testify to it. The anxiety and panic attacks are gone. What depression I have left, is not an overwhelming sense of life being pointless and too difficult to overcome, but of sorrow. Yes, it is not depression at all...but sorrow. Sorrow because I hate evil(calamity) and what it brings(unrest). Sorrow for my children and grandchildren because even though I know the outcome of a broken life that turns to God for new life...I also realize the way into the Kingdom is through tribulation...those tribulations are hard to watch in another and praise Him in the midst. because even though we are fully aware it is the sufferings that drive one toward God...it is still sorrowful to watch.

Sorrow: 2 Corinthians 7:10
[10] For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Much longsuffering: Romans 9:22
[22] What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

1 Corinthians 5:2
[2] And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

Matthew 5:4
[4] Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Used to think this verse only pertained to “mourning” a death of a loved one. But there is a different mourning(it is complete; a deep mourning of a dead life wasted serving self rather than serving Him) and those that enter into it “shall be comforted” with the presence of His Spirit.

Yes, it is so sorrowful to watch. I have said before, but can't remember where, I could not do to my children what God does to me. I couldn't. But He can...yet He feels it just as much, if not more.

Perhaps we can enter into the grief of the Father in giving up His Son. Though I believe that grief was the greatest ever experienced. Is there anyone who believes God the Father didn't feel the grief of that moment?

God does bring us into His experience's. And I am convinced it is only His healing that cures or enables the believer to overcome depression.

Stranger

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
which is always self-inflicted, whether you choose to believe a devil made you do it or not. You reap what you sow.
this prolly seems right to us now, but i hope you will consider the possibility that most of our problems stem from deficiencies, not lack of what Scripture would surely deem "magic" pills, that are designed to treat symptoms and not address causes. A cast for a broken arm is one thing, but allopathic medicine is pure evil imo. You reap what you sow.

So, you'd also deny medications to those who need it for heart disease, or to kids who have diabetes, type A? Or are you so caught up in your notion that you'd look away from God's common grace and let people die? That is arrogance and foolishness. You call what God has given in his grace evil? :rolleyes: Well, one day you'll no doubt need it. You'll probably refuse it, maybe you already have, to detrimental effect, perhaps even death. And then you can take it up with God. But until then, you better be extremely careful when slapping around labels with nothing more than opinion backing it up.

you are also chronically vitamin D deficient, all your trace metals are whacked, any omega 3 you get is likely by accident and prolly also animal based, you use oil called "canola" and you don't even know what a canola is, all of your protein was fed skittles and tortured every day of its life, our most nourishing plant, hemp, is illegal, and there are just a few of your ton of bricks, Naomi, i could fill this page with bad habits that generally speaking apply to just about every "believer" reading this wadr

Oh my gosh! You're psychic! Or...not. I'm sorry, but you are totally...way...completely, off base. And the fact that you think you can sit behind a keyboard and make such 'predictions' of who I am, what my health is like, and who's fault it is, is, quite frankly ridiculous. You don't know me. You don't know what I eat, how I live my life...nothing. So to sit there and tell me that any anxiety or depression I may have had or have is due to my lifestyle is: 1-presuming to have more knowledge than all the doctors, and 2 -having the kind of 'all knowing' knowledge of God...which clearly you cannot.

"Dead doctors don't lie" Naomi, but do what you think is best
note the Caduceus right on their lapels, ok
and understand you are making a lifestyle choice there;
you cannot serve both iow

:rolleyes: Oh brother!
Yes, and using the internet means we're siding with the Antichrist. Or wait...is that using credit cards? I forget. And phones! Mobile phones are going to send us all sterile! It's true! We're in a population decline! Except, there's so many people that we may have to look at population culling first, you know, just to save the planet.
You see how this goes?
God gives us gifts. You know who wrote Luke and Acts? A physician. A doctor. A doctor wrote books of the bible, and God was down with that. Why is it not good enough for you?

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I ended up in the unit of the hospital that is locked to protect a person from harming themselves. Spent some time there which didn’t fix anything. I could fill this thread up with the anxiety I’ve experienced but I’m sure it is not any different or worst than others have suffered here. Just know I’m familiar with anxiety and depression. But also know God does heal depression and anxiety. I can testify to it. The anxiety and panic attacks are gone. What depression I have left, is not an overwhelming sense of life being pointless and too difficult to overcome, but of sorrow. Yes, it is not depression at all...but sorrow. Sorrow because I hate evil(calamity) and what it brings(unrest). Sorrow for my children and grandchildren because even though I know the outcome of a broken life that turns to God for new life...I also realize the way into the Kingdom is through tribulation...those tribulations are hard to watch in another and praise Him in the midst. because even though we are fully aware it is the sufferings that drive one toward God...it is still sorrowful to watch.

Sorrow: 2 Corinthians 7:10
[10] For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Much longsuffering: Romans 9:22
[22] What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

1 Corinthians 5:2
[2] And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

Matthew 5:4
[4] Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Used to think this verse only pertained to “mourning” a death of a loved one. But there is a different mourning(it is complete; a deep mourning of a dead life wasted serving self rather than serving Him) and those that enter into it “shall be comforted” with the presence of His Spirit.

I absolutely believe that God can, and does heal anxiety and depression! Just...not all the time! I very much liked your post...it was deep, gentle...and true. That's how it struck me, anyway. And I share your understanding of...well, perhaps not sorrow, exactly...for me it's more of an ache. But yes, sometimes sorrow.
I think for me, the cause of ongoing anxiety is a little different because it's an symptom of autism. I don't really expect God to heal me of that, as he doesn't seem to work that way...how he wired me is how he wired me. But I think what can help my anxiety is accepting that's how he made me, and that he loves me in spite of my struggles.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, i have 3 chronic illnesses that require medication so are you suggesting i stop taking the prescribed medication, bbyd?

This is dangerous advice, IMO. Hopefully, no one in my position takes your advice JS.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could not do to my children what God does to me.

You could, if you knew for sure what was best for them, which God does. One of most difficult things I’ve had to acknowledge is that most of what I’ve done for my children was for my good and not theirs. So I wouldn’t have to bear the pain or grief of suffering them growth, instead I stole those opportunities to pacify my own worries and fears. God is not that kind of parent, as you already know. He will bear and suffer through what is good for His children.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could, if you knew for sure what was best for them, which God does. One of most difficult things I’ve had to acknowledge is that most of what I’ve done for my children was for my good and not theirs. So I wouldn’t have to bear the pain or grief of suffering them growth, instead I stole those opportunities to pacify my own worries and fears. God is not that kind of parent, as you already know. He will bear and suffer through what is good for His children.

I couldn't. I praise God that He can. Because I know He knows best. But I just couldn't. The way He has chosen to teach His children is so difficult, that even though I knew it best, I could not do it.

I know He knows it. Thus he doesn't consult me about what He is going to do. Praise God for that. And yes, I know He feels it...which is so above us....that He feels it and does it. It has eternal ramifications upon us.

Appreciate your words.

Stranger

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
GMO's :mad: And, chicken doesn't even taste like chicken anymore! The world is going to heck in a hand-basket :eek:
GMO's keep well a way from all that stuff, if pest do not eat it you know that it's has to be poison.
From all the cattle that have eaten only GMO's you can see that's poison.
GMO's destroy the gut, causing what some call leaking gut and this causes all sorts of problems.

Look to how the Jews eat, not counting that we have fridges nowadays that makes some things ok to eat nowadays and Jews having two ovens 1 for baking and another for meat.
Do not eat meat with blood that comes out of it at all or eat dairy with such at the same time or you will end up not being able to eat dairy foods, I have a stupid mate that eats meat running with blood and I warned him that he was a fool for eating like that and now he can not eat ice cream or milk at all now, he recons that the meat gets to tuff if it's cooked well, nonsense it just takes longer to do it the right way, the idiot just can't wait to scoff it down.

The Jews were not stupid you know with the foods, they worked it out what not to eat and living in a hot climate and all, it's only that nowadays we can keep things cold that can change things.
Fish without scales, the skin goes off regardless and that seeps into the flesh not to mention such fish are scavengers and at times of the year like with mackerel don't eat it because if you do the chance is you will not be able to eat crabs for 10 years as a mate and his dad found that out.

So we can see that some things the gut takes a long time to get over some things.
Another mate now that's some stuff that stops his leaking gut and he says it's $35 a week well worth it.

From what I have seen of people who are always down in the dumps is that they don't work hard enough or have real hardship tossed at them so they are like oh me oh my most of the time, I on the other hand I had to work in all sorts of hell fire and I was happy and glad as when I finished work, it was like a great load had been taken off me. but them down in the dumps would never endure hardship, they would just give up and would never do such because they would hate doing such. so looking back on their whole life they are like wow is me, I know one dude that has worked maybe 9 weeks in all of his 57 years and he can remember it all, like it was yesterday and lives on the mental pension living the life of Riley, brand new car and all and still in the dumps and all, bagging others for having more than himself, it's sure is a hard life. and when his mum dies he will be a millionaire x3, I think I will wright a book about him and all the other bludgers that I know of. haha ! oh boy.

I believe if you are truly Born Again you are not ever depressed, you can be pissed off for sure and feel Sad for others for sure, but when you have been though hell and came out the other side, things don't seem so all that bad.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So, you'd also deny medications to those who need it for heart disease, or to kids who have diabetes, type A? Or are you so caught up in your notion that you'd look away from God's common grace and let people die? That is arrogance and foolishness. You call what God has given in his grace evil? :rolleyes: Well, one day you'll no doubt need it. You'll probably refuse it, maybe you already have, to detrimental effect, perhaps even death. And then you can take it up with God. But until then, you better be extremely careful when slapping around labels with nothing more than opinion backing it up.
well, i'm open to examining what you call my opinions for veracity, Naomi; my premise is that if you don't get sick in the first place, you won't need any witchcraft or magic pills to treat your symptoms and ignore the causes. "Dead doctors don't lie."

But i would not deny anything to anyone, fwiw
Oh my gosh! You're psychic! Or...not. I'm sorry, but you are totally...way...completely, off base. And the fact that you think you can sit behind a keyboard and make such 'predictions' of who I am, what my health is like, and who's fault it is, is, quite frankly ridiculous. You don't know me. You don't know what I eat, how I live my life...nothing. So to sit there and tell me that any anxiety or depression I may have had or have is due to my lifestyle is: 1-presuming to have more knowledge than all the doctors, and 2 -having the kind of 'all knowing' knowledge of God...which clearly you cannot.
bad habits that generally speaking apply to just about every "believer" reading this wadr

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
We have a place called Wendells, they have great chicken! Free range, no hormones and just plain good...and yes, it is about a 45 minute-hour drive...but worth it...
got a link? i looked them up but there are too many "Wendell's." i ask bc they prolly ship, and everything here costs double at least!

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
God gives us gifts. You know who wrote Luke and Acts? A physician. A doctor. A doctor wrote books of the bible, and God was down with that. Why is it not good enough for you?
well i doubt he was an allopath Naomi, surely more naturopath or holistic, and i certainly have no objection if people would rather treat symptoms and trust their health to people who will not live as long as them. That system works fine if you have money i guess huh

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I absolutely believe that God can, and does heal anxiety and depression!
i absolutely believe that God sent the anxiety and depression as signs that a change is needed, but one may certainly seek a pill to treat their symptoms, and even call it a miracle if they like

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GMO's keep well a way from all that stuff, if pest do not eat it you know that it's has to be poison.
From all the cattle that have eaten only GMO's you can see that's poison.
GMO's destroy the gut, causing what some call leaking gut and this causes all sorts of problems.

Look to how the Jews eat, not counting that we have fridges nowadays that makes some things ok to eat nowadays and Jews having two ovens 1 for baking and another for meat.
Do not eat meat with blood that comes out of it at all or eat dairy with such at the same time or you will end up not being able to eat dairy foods, I have a stupid mate that eats meat running with blood and I warned him that he was a fool for eating like that and now he can not eat ice cream or milk at all now, he recons that the meat gets to tuff if it's cooked well, nonsense it just takes longer to do it the right way, the idiot just can't wait to scoff it down.

The Jews were not stupid you know with the foods, they worked it out what not to eat and living in a hot climate and all, it's only that nowadays we can keep things cold that can change things.
Fish without scales, the skin goes off regardless and that seeps into the flesh not to mention such fish are scavengers and at times of the year like with mackerel don't eat it because if you do the chance is you will not be able to eat crabs for 10 years as a mate and his dad found that out.

So we can see that some things the gut takes a long time to get over some things.
Another mate now that's some stuff that stops his leaking gut and he says it's $35 a week well worth it.

From what I have seen of people who are always down in the dumps is that they don't work hard enough or have real hardship tossed at them so they are like oh me oh my most of the time, I on the other hand I had to work in all sorts of hell fire and I was happy and glad as when I finished work, it was like a great load had been taken off me. but them down in the dumps would never endure hardship, they would just give up and would never do such because they would hate doing such. so looking back on their whole life they are like wow is me, I know one dude that has worked maybe 9 weeks in all of his 57 years and he can remember it all, like it was yesterday and lives on the mental pension living the life of Riley, brand new car and all and still in the dumps and all, bagging others for having more than himself, it's sure is a hard life. and when his mum dies he will be a millionaire x3, I think I will wright a book about him and all the other bludgers that I know of. haha ! oh boy.

I believe if you are truly Born Again you are not ever depressed, you can be pissed off for sure and feel Sad for others for sure, but when you have been though hell and came out the other side, things don't seem so all that bad.
Well, I can tell you are way off base with this one. I have 43 solid years of working VERY HARD under highly stressful situations. All full time work along with several part timer jobs. I can be a good actress and smile when I am dying inside. I do not and have NEVER shirked my duties. As far as "self pity" there may be some who practice that kind of existence solely for attention, I do not know but I can tell you that attention is something I personally avoid at all costs...don't even like my picture taken. You cannot put everybody in the same box. It's funny how those who have no clue what clinical depression is, have all sorts of opinions that they are SO sure of being right. I call them self righteous know it alls, they appear stupid in their attempt to "tell you what it's all about". SMH. Kick 'em when their down. sad.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
got a link? i looked them up but there are too many "Wendell's." i ask bc they prolly ship, and everything here costs double at least!
Here ya go!
FIND US

qxkc9tDlpcK.png

12466 Vaughn St
East Concord, New York
YgmtLEU2jiJ.png

m.me/wendelspoultry
326EYn3YZuv.png

Call (716) 592-2299
https://www.facebook.com/wendelspoultry/

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that have faced great trials are always an inspiration to me. I've fought such things since I was a child. Members of my family delved into the occult and their practices were visited upon me. Spirits of fear and every evil thing tormented me.

Anyone who does not pray for and empathize with those that are afflicted are setting themselves up for a turn at bat. God will see to it if His mercy is not excersized.

I watched being the oldest child, my mother attempt to kill my father. He was unfaithful and as a consequence I realized that as a small child she poured her grief into me when she had no one else to talk to.

By God's grace I have survived and overcome much of this and believe most if not all such depressions, syndromes etc are really spiritual in nature. Not the lack of some obscure vitamin or irregular Bowel habits.

Aspen I'm not writing this to be about me, but just to tell you I might know something of which you speak.

Praise is a powerful weapon VERY POWERFUL. Put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness is an effective weapon. The devils cannot stand God's praise. If you will force yourself to praise Him in song your spirit will be lifted.

If you are baptized in the Holy Spirit and have been given the gift of tongues ( praying in the spirit) the an extended session of building your spirit man up through the use of this gift will charge your spirit man's batteries and usher in a wonderful anointing of peace.

Jude 1:20 KJVS
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

This scripture says it. I'm surprised that it is rarely referred to.

The rest and refreshing the Lord refers to in Isaiah is a direct reference to prayer in the spirit.

Isaiah 28:11-12 KJVS
For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. [12] To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

Paul had tremendous battles in those Roman prison cells. He was waiting to be executed and everything in hell was thrown at him.

When he said he thanked God that he spoke in tongues moe than them all it was for a reason. I pray in the spirit daily but know that I don't utilize the gift enough.

Fasting combined with prayer and bible reading is a great weapon.

Being idle and not having something to be occupied with is hard. If you can keep yourself engaged is good. A combination of all these is best of all.

Lack of good rest and sleep will contribute to depression. I fight to get sleep. With chronic pain sleeps difficult and sleep becomes an issue for older people.

Prayer and praise
Prayer in the spirit
Prayer in the spirit with fastinv
Scripture meditation
Something good to occupy your time
Encourage others
Good nutrition and eating habits
Good rest, sleep

I'm pretty exhausted at 11am this morning. Due to pain I have a problem sleeping. Also as is common in older men, having to pee every time your bladder screams over three drops screeching to be set free. I'm going to rest now or try to.

Prayers for you. Remember that God is always for you whether or not your "feeler" says so.

What younger folk don't know is that hard work may be impossible for the older. I am in poor physical condition because of very hard work that I can't do now.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Great post @Frank Lee
Bless you for sharing it.

I can meet you with some of these things...worn out by 8.30am!!
Lack of sleeping. Heart condition that keeps me weak..and half a dozen other problems too....
Our "life" I agree, is within us..."deep calleth unto deep..."
This old outer shell if slowly falling to bits!! :rolleyes:

( forgotten your age...mine is 76...but my dad was not as messed up as I am when he was 76...so it annoys me. Grrrrr ...)

....as VictoryInJesus is saying in her thread...about The Waster... The Enemy has done this...but he can only do what God allows him to do. God Win's....we will be Overcomer's if we keep on keeping on...

Bless you...Helen

Reactions: aspen and amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that have faced great trials are always an inspiration to me. I've fought such things since I was a child. Members of my family delved into the occult and their practices were visited upon me. Spirits of fear and every evil thing tormented me.

Anyone who does not pray for and empathize with those that are afflicted are setting themselves up for a turn at bat. God will see to it if His mercy is not excersized.

I watched being the oldest child, my mother attempt to kill my father. He was unfaithful and as a consequence I realized that as a small child she poured her grief into me when she had no one else to talk to.

By God's grace I have survived and overcome much of this and believe most if not all such depressions, syndromes etc are really spiritual in nature. Not the lack of some obscure vitamin or irregular Bowel habits.

Aspen I'm not writing this to be about me, but just to tell you I might know something of which you speak.

Praise is a powerful weapon VERY POWERFUL. Put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness is an effective weapon. The devils cannot stand God's praise. If you will force yourself to praise Him in song your spirit will be lifted.

If you are baptized in the Holy Spirit and have been given the gift of tongues ( praying in the spirit) the an extended session of building your spirit man up through the use of this gift will charge your spirit man's batteries and usher in a wonderful anointing of peace.

Jude 1:20 KJVS
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

This scripture says it. I'm surprised that it is rarely referred to.

The rest and refreshing the Lord refers to in Isaiah is a direct reference to prayer in the spirit.

Isaiah 28:11-12 KJVS
For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. [12] To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

Paul had tremendous battles in those Roman prison cells. He was waiting to be executed and everything in hell was thrown at him.

When he said he thanked God that he spoke in tongues moe than them all it was for a reason. I pray in the spirit daily but know that I don't utilize the gift enough.

Fasting combined with prayer and bible reading is a great weapon.

Being idle and not having something to be occupied with is hard. If you can keep yourself engaged is good. A combination of all these is best of all.

Lack of good rest and sleep will contribute to depression. I fight to get sleep. With chronic pain sleeps difficult and sleep becomes an issue for older people.

Prayer and praise
Prayer in the spirit
Prayer in the spirit with fastinv
Scripture meditation
Something good to occupy your time
Encourage others
Good nutrition and eating habits
Good rest, sleep

I'm pretty exhausted at 11am this morning. Dye to pain I have a problem sleeping. Also as is common in older men, having to pee every time your bladder screams over three drops screeching to be set free. I'm going to rest now or try to.

Prayers for you. Remember that God is always for you whether or not your "feeler" says so.

What younger font know is that hard work may be impossible for the older. I am in poor physical condition because of very hard work that I can't do now.
"Praise is a powerful weapon VERY POWERFUL. Put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness is an effective weapon. The devils cannot stand God's praise. If you will force yourself to praise Him in song your spirit will be lifted." <-----ALWAYS my go to ♥ God Bless you!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. Michael Savage has written a wonderful book called "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". I would love to get you a copy if you'll read it.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i deal with anxiety and major depression - i have dealt with the symptoms my whole life. Christians have a bad track record of recognizing the existence of mental illness in faithful Christians - as if a real relationship with Christ washes away all dispair. All i can say is, ‘it would sure be nice if that was the case. Not sure why some people acknowledge that God chooses not to cure Autism or spinal cord injuries, but must legitimize the relationship by wiping away all mental issues.

Anyone deal with clinic depression? Have you ever been told to pray harder?
If you are taking meds, don't stop taking them suddenly, that could induce epilepsy or a worse depression than before.
I suggest you stop fighting it, and accept the cross that has befallen you. I found the Crown of Thorns something I could relate to. By uniting my depression with the depression Jesus must have felt, I become more like Him. IMO, redemptive suffering (RS) cannot be learned by reading Scripture. We can learn about RS in Scripture, "pick up your daily cross and follow Me" but until we pick up our crosses, accept it, "pick up your daily cross and follow Me", is a mere a slogan, a platitude, print on paper.
Acceptance takes the edge off. I speak from experience.
I suggest you nurture a devotion to St. Dymphna, my little sister. She can be yours too.

Reactions: jerseygirl