• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did you like any of the Democratic candidates last election?

• Total voters

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you lied. Lying is not something only Liberals do. All lie, no matter what your political affiliation is, Christian or non-Christian.

Want to go back to not responding to each other, yes or no?
Quote my "lie"!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote my "lie"!

I already have. Go back and you'll see it.

My last reply to you in this thread. If you cannot be honest and say that yes, you made an off-handed reply to me without quoting me, then I cannot help you.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already have. Go back and you'll see it.
Try again. Quote my "lie". If you can't quote my "lie" then YOU are lying.
My last reply to you in this thread. If you cannot be honest and say that yes, you made an off-handed reply to me without quoting me, then I cannot help you.
Your last reply? How many times have I heard that from you? lol

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were others who competed with Joe Biden for the role of Democratic Party candidate the previous election. Personally, I think most of them, regardless of their flaws and problems, would have actually made for better Presidents than Joe Biden.

Did you like or respect any of them? I found these four candidates fairly interesting; I do not say I agree with them entirely, but they did seem to have the best interests of the American people at heart, or at least they had fairly good and honest intentions for the most part. They did not seem to hate or avoid people just because they belonged to a different party or the opposite side, and strove to engage with all Americans regardless of background.

1. Elizabeth Warren
2. Tulsi Gabbard
3. Andrew Yang
4. Marianne Williamson

Pete doesn't support abortion???