• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did you like any of the Democratic candidates last election?

• Total voters

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reportedly, Biden's doctor said he is mentally fit for 2024.

Right. What doctor that wants to stay in business is going to tell the truth?

Now,there are reports Michelle Obama is considered his viable replacement on the ballot.

Imagine that. Communist Harris and Alinsky disciple MB in the White House. Which means BO would serve a 4th term in the shadows.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it interesting how PRO abortion, LGBT politicians heading for Hell are considered 'decent' and Trump who killed Roe V Wade is 'evil'!

This is a veiled response to my post. I have not said one word to you on any of your posts, not even post off-handedly like you just did.

Can you not leave well enough alone and just keep your distance?

Reactions: Cassandra

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a veiled response to my post. I have not said one word to you on any of your posts, not even post off-handedly like you just did.

Can you not leave well enough alone and just keep your distance?
I did not reply to you nor mention your name. You asked me to not reply to you. Why are you replying to me??? Interesting that you can't refute anything I said.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not reply to you nor mention your name. You asked me to not reply to you. Why are you replying to me??? Interesting that you can't refute anything I say.

You're lying! You used the same word I did in a reply right after my post. I'm not stupid.

I wouldn't have said a word to you if your reply wasn't an off-handed reply to mine. I will call out every reply that is a off-handed reply to me. Don't want me to reply to you, don't do what you just did.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a Liberal. I'm a Bible defending Christian.

And you lied. Lying is not something only Liberals do. All lie, no matter what your political affiliation is, Christian or non-Christian.

Want to go back to not responding to each other, yes or no?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you lied. Lying is not something only Liberals do. All lie, no matter what your political affiliation is, Christian or non-Christian.

Want to go back to not responding to each other, yes or no?
You are harassing me! Please stop!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a straight couple adopts is it OK for them to take family leave?
Vast difference between the labor a WOMAN goes through in birth.....(.you liberals have a hard time knowing what a woman is) vs two males who do nothing, except for painting the room the right color.

Keep trying......you are entertaining

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Host from the reality show has done far more accomplishments ......then the filth that claimed to be a native American.
And no doubt supports killing MILLIONS of babies and leading LGBT's to Hell.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vast difference between the labor a WOMAN goes through in birth.....(.you liberals have a hard time knowing what a woman is) vs two males who do nothing, except for painting the room the right color.

I'm going guess from the way you avoided anything like an actual response to my question is that you think it is fine for straight people adopting to take parental leave.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going guess from the way you avoided anything like an actual response to my question is that you think it is fine for straight people adopting to take parental leave.

Yo
You got my response.

I'm beginning the think, you, if a male,
produce breast milk. How was your pain during birth?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
was that supposed to be an insult?

No it's fact.

Your trying to be an activist, yet can't hold that candle in the wind.

In other words ...you can't defend your cause for your hero .......Who never accomplished a thing.

Reactions: Jack

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it's fact.
Facts are based in reality.

Insults as based on the idea that what a person being insulted is compared to must be less than that person. Women are not less then me or any man so comparing me to a woman isn't an insult to me. It does speak a lot on your contempt for women though.
Your trying to be an activist, yet can't hold that candle in the wind.

In other words ...you can't defend your cause for your hero .......Who never accomplished a thing.
He stands up to people who attack his family just because they choose to hate. That is more than something

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The real kicker is that the parental leave program you are hating so much was a Trump initiative