• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When do you ever produce chapter and verse?

Practice what you preach.

I show chapter and verse quite often, actually.....those big “ Scripture Walls” you provide? Here’s a free tip—- nobody reads them...
Anytime you want a specific Scripture to back up anything that I say ......just let me know....I’ll get it....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such a thing would be bad fruit and would identify you as a "wolf-in-sheep's-clothing" (Matthew 7:15-20).

You tell me if a wolf-in-sheep's-clothing is going to heaven.

Mat 7:15, Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16, Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17, Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18, A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19, Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20, Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

If you think one instance of an inadvertent sin is enough of a “ bad fruit” to get one damned.....see you in Hell, pal.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will let the holy scriptures give you your response of either yes or no...

Eze 33:11, Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Eze 33:12, Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
Eze 33:13, When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
Eze 33:14, Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
Eze 33:15, If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
Eze 33:16, None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
Eze 33:17, Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
Eze 33:18, When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.
Eze 33:19, But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.
Eze 33:20, Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

On the other hand, if we are in Christ, our sins are covered; we are not under the law (Romans 6:14, we are dead to the law (Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19) and we are delivered from the law (Romans 7:6) as concerning condemnation.

These scriptures seem to contradict each other (Ezekiel 33:11-20 vs. the verses in Romans and Galatians) until you realize, that in Romans 8:1 (kjv), the person who is in Christ is defined as someone who walks not after the flesh but after the Spirit.

And that the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in those who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:4).

You promote “ sinless perfection” , which is a lie....you claim we must all reach a level that even Paul said could not be obtained in this lifetime.....he freely admitted that “ he” couldn’t do it....Phil3:12....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And also, you have violated what Jesus said by telling me that I have violated that passage.

Jesus said,

Luk 6:37, Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Did you stop reading your Bible after the Four Gospels?
Paul said that Christians are supposed to judge other Christians.....We are not to judge the World—- that is God’s Job Alone.....1 Cor5:12...
Be a good student Of the Word Of God so you don’t have to “stand ashamed”.... that’s in the Bible too....2 Tim 2:15

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, how many times have you judged my salvation over the fact that I primarily preach the meat of the word?

Here’s the Ultimate Meat, Bottle Boy.......RESTING in the Gospel and knowing you can never go to Hell for any reason because you actually “do” that.....
You are “light years” from being a “ Meat Teacher”.....
“ Love God and live as you please” .....try that on for size...that’s not only “teaching” Meat....it’s “living” it.....don’t knock me because I have more Faith in the Blood Of Jesus than you do....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, how many times have you judged my salvation

I personally think you are a Saved man..... I think your growth as a Christian is stunted, weak and confused

You May not be damned, but you are DEFINITELY “ Fallen From Grace” because you ADD to the Gospel with your False Gospel Of having to repent of all of your sins before you die....I know it sounds great, but it just ain’t in there.....it’s an Addition, Pure and simple....
There are lots of people smarter than me that make an excellent case that “ falling from Grace” “IS” another term for Damnation.....so.....why take the gamble? REST in the Gospel as Commanded in Hebrews and don’t allow yourself to be declared guilty of “ UNBELIEF” ......a scary thing, indeed....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Provide a condensed version of this and I might actually read it....life’s too short....

You are making excuses; that post was not very long at all. If you want to continue to be ignorant of the truth that is presented in the scriptures then I cannot help you.

At least "newbies" will not be deceived by you because of the scripture that I have been posting.

...those big “ Scripture Walls” you provide? Here’s a free tip—- nobody reads them...

You wish....because these "scripture walls" refute your contention that a man does not need to repent in order to be saved; which is a biblical truth.

Because if it were not a biblical truth I would very likely cave at your statements of condemnation over me.

You promote “ sinless perfection” , which is a lie....you claim we must all reach a level that even Paul said could not be obtained in this lifetime.....he freely admitted that “ he” couldn’t do it....Phil3:12....

Actually, the term "sinless perfection" is a misnomer that men apply to the doctrine of "entire sanctification" (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17; Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv),(NLT)) in order to create a straw man that is easily toppled by 1 John 1:8...

While entire sanctification as a doctrine does not teach that sin is eradicated so that we are sinless; it teaches that the element of sin within us is rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it no longer has any say over our behaviour (Romans 6:14).

As for Philippians 3:12, look at the context in Philippians 3:15....as many as are perfect will have this attitude.

Paul said that Christians are supposed to judge other Christians.....We are not to judge the World—- that is God’s Job Alone.....1 Cor5:12...

The epistles say nothing about condemning other believers...which is what you have done with me....for you have said that I am preaching another gospel and Paul said of those who do that to "let him be accursed"...do you think that I have not considered Paul's statement in preaching the gospel that I preach? I have considered it and have made sure that I am not preaching "another gospel" by comparing my gospel with holy scripture by studying to shew myself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the truth.

Luke 6:37 specifically condemns those who condemn other people.

See also James 4:11-12; which was written after 1 Corinthians 5:12...

Be a good student Of the Word Of God so you don’t have to “stand ashamed”.... that’s in the Bible too....2 Tim 2:15

Of course, and that is also what I do.

You May not be damned, but you are DEFINITELY “ Fallen From Grace” because you ADD to the Gospel with your False Gospel Of having to repent of all of your sins before you die...

If I am fallen from grace then I am damned...because the Bible is clear that we are saved by grace (Ephesians 2:8-9).

Nevertheless I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed unto Him against that day.

..I know it sounds great, but it just ain’t in there.....it’s an Addition, Pure and simple....

It is in there...and yet you yourself have admitted that you are willfully ignorant of the scripture that proclaims it because it is a "wall of scripture" that you do not want to take the time to read...

But if you are not going to read the scripture that I have presented as proof, you cannot justly say that that proof does not exist; because in refusing to examine it you have become willfully ignorant of the statements that refute your point of view. And if you are ignorant of those statements, you cannot justly say that they don't refute your point of view. The only way you would even be able to justly say that is if you had examined the statements and had personally refuted them. And you have not done that. And also, why would you want to refute statements that are plainly made in holy scripture?

I say to you truly that you will be held accountable for those statements on your day of judgment.

For stopping up your ears when the gospel is being preached to you will not provide for you to be able to excuse yourself by saying, "but I never heard the gospel..."

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You pick up something here....you pick up something there.....you take a little Law....you take a little Grace... you mix everything together instead of “ Rightly Dividing” God’s Word.....the result is a brain full of mush that you have concocted on your own and you call it” the Gospel”.... sad.
The True Gospel That Saves a man.....the one that God will judge you by.....the one that you should never add to.....the one that must be RESTED IN, lest God declare you guilty of UNBELIEF is what Paul called “ his Gospel”...... it is found ONLY in 1cor15:1-4..... it is very specific.... it says that if you Believe that Jesus died for your sins and believe that He rose from the dead.....you will be saved. Quite simple.
The Bible is full of good stuff. You just don’t take anything that sounds good and declare it to be “ the Gospel”...... I’ve told you what the Gospel “ IS”...... my next post will tell you what it isn’t .....I’ve posted it before....it can’t be posted too often ...
For all of you Newbies out there—— the True Gospel really IS “ good news”..... I hope you take much comfort in the following Truths that have been perverted by the Legalistic Crowd in here....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures" (1st Corinthians 15:1-4).

It might seem almost a work of supererogation to answer a question like this. We hear the word, "Gospel" used so many times. People talk of this and of that as being "as true as the Gospel," and I often wonder what they really mean by it.

First I should like to indicate what it is not.

THE GOSPEL IS...
Not The Bible

harry_ironside.jpg
In the first place, the Gospel is not the Bible. Often when I inquire, "What do you think the Gospel is?" people reply, "Why, it is the Bible, and the Bible is the Word of God." Undoubtedly the Bible is the Word of God, but there is a great deal in that Book that is not Gospel.

"The wicked shall be turned into Hell with all the nations that forget God." That is in the Bible, and it is terribly true; but it is not Gospel.

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." That is in the Bible, but it is not the Gospel.

Our English word, "gospel" just means the "good spell," and the word "spell," is the old Anglo-Saxon word for, "tidings", the good tidings, the good news. The original word translated. "Gospel," which we have taken over into the English with little alteration is the word, "evangel," and it has the same meaning, the good news. The Gospel is God's good news for sinners. The Bible contains the Gospel, but there is a great deal in the Bible which is not Gospel.

Not The Commandments

The Gospel is not just any message from God telling man how he should behave. "What is the Gospel?" I asked a man this question some time ago, and he answered, "Why I should say it is the Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount, and I think if a man lives up to them he is all right." Well, I fancy he would be; but did you ever know anybody who lived up to them? The Sermon on the Mount demands a righteousness which no unregenerate man has been able to produce. The law is not the Gospel; it is the very antitheses of the Gospel. In fact, the law was given by God to show men their need of the Gospel .

"The law," says the Apostle Paul, speaking as a Jewish convert, "was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. But after that Christ is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster."

Not Repentance

The Gospel is not a call to repentance, or to amendment of our ways, to make restitution for past sins, or to promise to do better in the future. These things are proper in their place, but they do not constitute the Gospel; for the Gospel is not good advice to be obeyed, it is good news to be believed. Do not make the mistake then of thinking that the Gospel is a call to duty or a call to reformation, a call to better your condition, to behave yourself in a more perfect way than you have been doing in the past.

Not Giving Up The World

Nor is the Gospel a demand that you give up the world, that you give up your sins, that you break off bad habits, and try to cultivate good ones. You may do all these things, and yet never believe the Gospel and consequently never be saved at all.

THERE ARE SEVEN DESIGNATIONS OF THE GOSPEL in the New Testament, but over and above all these, let me draw your attention to the fact that when this blessed message is mentioned, it is invariably accompanied by the definite article. Over and over and over again in the New Testament we read of the Gospel. It is the Gospel not a Gospel. People tell us there are a great many different Gospels; but there is only ONE. When certain teachers came to the Galatians and tried to turn them away from the simplicity that was in Christ Jesus by teaching "another Gospel, "the apostle said that it was a different gospel, but not another; for there is none other than the Gospel. It is downright exclusive; it is God's revelation to sinful man.

Not Comparative Religion

The scholars of this world talk of the Science of Comparative Religions, and it is very popular now-a-days to say, "We cannot any longer go to heathen nations and preach to them as in the days gone by, because we are learning that their religions are just as good as ours, and the thing to do now is to share with them, to study the different religions, take the good out of them all, and in this way lead the world into a sense of brotherhood and unity."

So in our great universities and colleges men study this Science of Comparative Religions, and they compare all these different religious systems one with another. There is a Science of Comparative Religions, but the Gospel is not one of them. All the different religions in the world may well be studied comparatively, for at rock bottom they are all alike; they all set men at trying to earn his own salvation. They may be called by different names, and the things that men are called to do maybe different in each case, but they all set men trying to save their own souls and earn their way into the favor of God. In this they stand in vivid contrast with the Gospel, for the Gospel is that glorious message that tells us what God has done for us in order that guilty sinners maybe saved.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gospel is in fact everything that we can preach in the power of the Holy Spirit out of the Bible (2 Timothy 4:1-3).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You pick up something here....you pick up something there.....you take a little Law....you take a little Grace... you mix everything together instead of “ Rightly Dividing” God’s Word...

I preach grace on one side of the equation and coin and at other times I preach the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24, Romans 3:20, Psalms 19:7 (kjv))...

If I didn't do that I wouldn't be a true evangelist.

But it is basically true that historically, evangelists have been denounced by people in the body as being overly legalistic because we are called to preach the law as a schoolmaster to bring men to Christ.

@Blood Bought 1953, you have misunderstood my preaching immensely and if you deter certain people from hearing my message I believe that you will be held accountable by the Lord over the fact that they did not get saved through my message.

Therefore, I wouldn't want to be you on your day of judgment.

If you even make it, much of your reward is going to be burned away by the fact that you opposed me on these forums; because if people don't go to heaven because of your actions that otherwise would have, don't think that you aren't going to face any consequences for that just because "your sins are underneath the blood".

For, it is written,

Amo 3:2, You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

and,

Heb 12:6, For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

and,

Col 3:25,
But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I preach grace on one side of the equation and coin and at other times I preach the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24, Romans 3:20, Psalms 19:7 (kjv))...

If I didn't do that I wouldn't be a true evangelist.

But it is basically true that historically, evangelists have been denounced by people in the body as being overly legalistic because we are called to preach the law as a schoolmaster to bring men to Christ.

@Blood Bought 1953, you have misunderstood my preaching immensely and if you deter certain people from hearing my message I believe that you will be held accountable by the Lord over the fact that they did not get saved through my message.

Therefore, I wouldn't want to be you on your day of judgment.

If you even make it, much of your reward is going to be burned away by the fact that you opposed me on these forums; because if people don't go to heaven because of your actions that otherwise would have, don't think that you aren't going to face any consequences for that just because "your sins are underneath the blood".

For, it is written,

Amo 3:2, You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

and,

Heb 12:6, For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

To all of this let me just say....Pffffttttt......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have misunderstood NOTHING about your preaching.... I hope I deter EVERYBODY from your False Gospel ....the one that has been added to with “ Lucky Repentance ” It is an Accursed , Perverted Gospel and if one buys into it they “ Fall From Grace” .....those that preach it? Refer to Gal 1:8.... it ain’t pretty....
Newbies, don’t take my word for anything.....anybody who is out there—- simply read the Tiny book of Galatians and see that I am correct....it don’t take a genius to see that JBF is a spreader Of Leaven....Ignore His Home-Made , No God - Sent Teacher is gonna show “ me” anything false “ Good News” . It ain’t “ Good News” to depend on “Lucky Repentance” to get Saved......

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have misunderstood NOTHING about your preaching.... I hope I deter EVERYBODY from your False Gospel ....the one that has been added to with “ Lucky Repentance ” It is an Accursed , Perverted Gospel and if one buys into it they “ Fall From Grace” .....those that preach it? Refer to Gal 1:8.... it ain’t pretty....
Newbies, don’t take my word for anything.....anybody who is out there—- simply read the Tiny book of Galatians and see that I am correct....it don’t take a genius to see that JBF is a spreader Of Leaven....Ignore His Home-Made , No God - Sent Teacher is gonna show “ me” anything false “ Good News” . It ain’t “ Good News” to depend on “Lucky Repentance” to get Saved......
Yes, "newbies"....read Galatians 5:19-21 especially and see if Galatians as a whole teaches @Blood Bought 1953's erroneous idea that repentance is unnecessary...

Both Jesus and John the Baptist preached repentance and so did all of the Old Testament prophets. And so did Paul, by the way (1 Corinthians 15:34, for example).

And at this, @Blood Bought 1953 will slightly change his tune and say that repentance is in fact needed.....but will proceed to change the definition of what repentance truly is.

I will say that Ezekiel 33:19 defines repentance for us very clearly.

It is to make a 180-degree turn away from sin, death, hell, and satan towards righteousness, life, heaven, and God.

But he will say that it is merely to change your mind about Christ and has nothing to do with turning away from sin.

But again, Ezekiel 33:19 and its context (Ezekiel 33:11-20) gives us the real definition of what repentance truly is;

And there is no disputing that.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That our Lord Jesus Christ preached repentance is evident in the following scripture.

Luk 13:1, There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
Luk 13:2, And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
Luk 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Luk 13:4, Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
Luk 13:5, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

The devil is a wily foe...he even created a teaching that he has deceived certain people into believing is the gospel, that denies the reality that repentance is a requirement for salvation...and has within this teaching condemned the truth as being a FALSE and PERVERTED gospel that if anyone really preaches, they will be condemned to hell for doing so, according to the devil's doctrine.

Let people of courage rise up and preach this gospel that I am preaching...that God calls all men everywhere to repent (Acts of the Apostles 17:30) and that what this means is to turn away from wickedness and do what is lawful and right (Ezekiel 33:19).